Daddy Wants to Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly sat down, scooting her chair in and covering her chest with her arms. "I paid my debt."

"Oh, yeah," Ben said. "And I think your perverted dad liked it."

My glare snapped to Ben. "Watch your fucking mouth, kid. This was your idea."

"I'm full of ideas," Ben said with a grin. "And I'm ready for round three. Are you still man enough to play me?"

I rubbed my face. I really hated this kid now. But I also hated myself. Because my daughter was so beautiful, and I loved looking at her naked body. And maybe even worse, as I sat there, I could swear the smell of her pussy was coming to my nose. I took in a deep breath, and the faint smell came to me, making my mouth salivate. I wanted to taste that little pussy. I wondered if she'd like that, if she'd love having her little pussy licked and kissed and caressed. Well, maybe not if her daddy was doing it.

"Babygirl," I said, "send him home."

Zoey was chewing on her lip as she covered her nude chest. God, I wanted to crawl under the table and let my nose follow the scent to her little honey pot. "But, Daddy, I just lost. I want a chance to win."

"Yeah," Ben said. "Hey if you want me to strip, I'll do it if you win."

"I have a bet," I said. "If I win, you two break up."

"Hey, that's not fair," Ben said.

"Daddy, he's right, that's not fair. A bet should be able to be matched. He isn't betting that I'm no longer your daughter or something."

I grinded my teeth at Ben. "So what is your bet?"

Ben was smiling again. "If I win, you'll leave us alone for the rest of the night, and Zoey will give me a blowjob."

"What the fuck?" I said. "You are out of fucking control. I've had enough of this."

"I knew you were all talk," Ben boasted.

"And If I win," Zoey said, "Ben has to eat me out."

"Haha." Ben laughed. "Okay."

"No," I said. "That's not a fair bet."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"If you want to complain about fair bets, then you two are in a better position to win while I lose. If you win, Zoey, the bet would only be fair if whoever has the weakest hand has to eat you out."

"What?" Ben said. "Why?"

"Because that's a fair bet," I said. But in truth, I wanted to taste my little girl's pussy, and losing poorly would at least be a reward for me. I knew I was risking a lot here. It wasn't the first time I gambled more than I was prepared to lose. "So, you can play poorly and definitely have a chance to taste my daughter, or you can try to play well and win your bet. But if I lose badly, you don't get rewarded for playing poorly."

"Okay," Zoey said. "That's fair. But what are you betting, Daddy?"

I crossed my fingers and leaned forward. "Ιf I win, Ben, you go home, and your girlfriend sucks my cock."

"Oh! Daddy..."

Ben's eyes bulged. "Jesus, man, you're a real pervert. You actually want your daughter to do that?"

"As I told you before, it's not about me wanting anything. It's about teaching you a lesson, but win, lose, or draw, this is the last game. Do you understand me?"

They glanced at each other and nodded.

"Deal the cards," I said.

Zoey picked up the deck, her little breasts out in the open again as she passed out the cards. My heart was thumping as I received mine. I couldn't afford to lose now. Not just because I wanted to protect my daughter from having to suck Ben's cock, but because I wanted her to suck mine. I was so hard in my pants, strained, and my little girl was sitting there, nude, the faint scent of her warm pussy still in the air.

I looked at my cards, a five on bottom, a six on top. I looked at the others. My daughter was showing a queen. Ben had a seven. He was chewing on his thumb and looking up. He must have been trying to do some math in his head.

"Well?" Zoey asked.

"Uh," Ben said. "Hit me."

I would've loved to hit him, but Zoey gave him a card instead, a four.

"O-okay, uh, uh, stand. No, wait. Okay, yeah, stand."

"Daddy?" she asked.

"Hit me." My heart was hammering. I was praying for a facecard. Zoey gave me a king. I used to pride myself on my poker face, but Ι couldn't hold it in this time. My smile broke. I looked at Βen and flipped my bottom card. "21."

"What?" he shouted. "Wait, Zoey? If you get a 21, you win. You're the dealer."

Zoey looked down. "I, I only have, um, 20."

"Take another card!" Ben said. "You might get an ace."

"Okay..." she dealt herself another card... a two.

"Damn it!" Ben said.

I folded my hands. "Go home, Ben. You don't want to see this."

"This is bullshit! No, no, that's not okay. I'm not letting you do that."

"You lost," I said. "Go home, unless you want to watch her suck her daddy off."

"This is so fucked up."

"It was your idea," I reminded him.

"Ben, it's okay. He won't make me," Zoey said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"He won't. My daddy would never make me do that. He just wants to embarrass you and make you go home. Just go, okay? We'll talk later."

Ben looked at me. "You better not."

"Have a good night, Ben. I know I will," I said.

Ben scoffed and stormed out, pushing through the door and slamming it on his way. After he was gone, my daughter stared at me and I stared back. I admit, I wanted to win because I would have loved to have her on her knees in front of me, naked, bare, exposed, the scent of her little pussy in my nose. But she was right. I couldn't really make her suck my cock. I couldn't do that to her. I couldn't.

"I won't make you do it, of course," I said.

She smiled a small smile at me. "Really?"

"You thought I would?"

She shook her head. "No, I knew you wouldn't."

I nodded. "Why don't you get dressed and head on up to bed, okay?"

She stood up, but she didn't leave. She came over in front of me, shaking her head. "No."

"Huh?" My eyes were staring at her naked body; that little pussy between her legs was peeking out. I was trying not to look at it, but my eyes kept darting to it.

"I pay my debts, and I take my punishments."

"Baby, I was just trying to scare him off."

She came closer, taking small steps. "You won, Daddy."

I swallowed, looking up at her. "You don't have to, baby."

"I know I don't. But I think you want it."

I looked into her eyes. "You think I want my daughter to suck my cock?"

She nodded, stepping closer, her knees bumping into mine. She bent over, resting her palms on my knees, gently pushing them apart. She sunk to her knees between my legs. "I think my daddy got very hard watching me take my clothes off."

"N-no," I said, my breath coming fast as I looked down at her, my eyes feasting on her perky tits and her blushing cheeks.

"Really? So if I unzip your pants, I'll find a soft cock? It won't be hard at all?"

I swallowed. "Yeah."

She was smirking. "I call your bluff, Daddy."

I didn't stop her from reaching up to my pants and unbuttoning them. She was clearly nervous. I could see her little fingers trembling as she took the zipper and slowly pulled it down. God, I did want this. I needed it so bad. My cock was throbbing in silent plea to let this happen.

Zoey glanced up at me before sliding her little fingers into my pants. Her eyes spread wide as her fingers touched my cock. I held my breath as her small hand wrapped around my long, thick shaft. She tugged on the thick cock meat and brought it out into the open air.

"Oh, wow, Daddy," she whispered.

My cock was so hard, pointing up, long and thick, my balls heavy.

"You lied," she said.

"I bluffed," I said.

She smiled. "Yeah." She licked her lips. "I don't really know how to do this, so if I do it wrong, tell me, okay?"

I nodded. "Just, just take it in your hand, kitten, and give it a stroke."

She wrapped her fingers around my thick shaft and gently tugged on it. "Like this?"

Fuck, it felt nice to have my cock touched by my young little daughter. "Yes."

"Now do I just, like, put it in my mouth and suck like a straw?"

I smiled. "Kiss it, kitten. Just kiss." I put my hand on the back of her head and gently pulled her toward my throbbing shaft. Her little nose bumped into it, and she took a deep breath.

"Mmm, wow," she whispered. Then her little lips kissed my cockhead.

"More," I said softly, and her little lips kissed along my shaft. She gave me what I wanted, kissing my cock and rubbing her nose up and down along it. "Do you like Daddy's cock, sweetheart?"

"Oh, god, yes, Daddy," she said, looking up at me, my cock between her eyes. "It smells so yummy, and I love how it feels, and it's so beautiful."

I chuckled. "Lick it. Tell me if it tastes yummy."

"Yes, Daddy," she said, licking her lips. Her little tongue rolled out and started at the bottom of my shaft. She dragged her little pink tongue all the way up my cock, pulling it away at the tip in a long moan as she folded her tongue back into her mouth. "Mmm."

"You like that, kitten?" I asked.

She didn't answer, just nodded and licked it again, this time along the mushroom tip, moaning in her throat.

"God, I've wanted to feel a man's cock in my mouth for so long, Daddy. I've been fantasizing about it since I saw it online."

I shook my head at her. "You shouldn't be watching naughty things online."

"I know. You can punish me later. Can I put it in my mouth now? Please. I really wanna feel it in my mouth."

My thumb crossed her cheek. "Suck on Daddy's cock, babygirl."

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered, her mouth opening. She stretched her neck and engulfed my fat cockhead between her little lips. I held my breath and then let it out as she closed her lips, and my sensitive tip was set on fire in her warm mouth.

"Fuck. Fuck, babygirl."

"Mmm," she mumbled with my cockhead in her mouth. I could feel her little tongue pushing against it, licking the piss slit and exploring around the head. She opened her mouth to breathe. "Yummy."

Her drool was running down my shaft now, and I wanted more. I drew her head back to my cock. "Suck, babygirl. Suck Daddy's cock."

"Yes, Da-" She didn't get to finish before I stuffed my cock back into her mouth.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head. I stroked her hair as she rhythmically began to slide her lips up and down my cock. I gave a few upward thrusts and surprised her by penetrating deeper into her mouth. She gagged and pulled away, coughing.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I don't know how to take it it in my throat yet."

"I know, shut up and suck," I said, grabbing her head and pushing her back on my cock. Fuck, I never wanted to leave her mouth. "Your Daddy has to cum now, kitten."

She tried to nod but didn't get much of a chance as I started thrusting up into her mouth harder. I was breathing heavier. I could hear her making a few gagging noises, but my good little daughter wasn't pulling away.

"Fuck, babygirl, fuck!" I said. I growled and then groaned as my balls tightened and my cock throbbed and exploded, shooting cum into my little girl's mouth. "Fuck!"

She jerked, pulling her head back and coughing, catching the next blast of cum in her face. "Ah, Daddy!" I grabbed her head and pulled her back on my cock as I finished cumming.

"Fuck, yes!" I said as my cock pulsed and oozed out the last of my cum into my little girl's mouth. She looked up at me, swallowing with difficulty as her mouth filled with cum.

I leaned back and I let her go, but she didn't stop sucking. She kept nursing on my thick cock as it softened.

"Ah, ah, ah," I said, squirming from the sensitive tip receiving so much attention from her tongue. "Gently, baby, gently. Daddy's really sensitive now."

She pulled her lips away, smiling up at me with cum on her chin. She gave my cock another happy lick. "Did I do good, Daddy?"

Oh, babygirl, you did so well," I said, breathing out.

"Really?" she said.

"Yes. Fuck, yes."

"Your cum tastes more different than anything I've ever eaten." She wiped the cum on her chin into her mouth. "I like it though."

I laughed and smiled at her, my eyes roaming over her body again as she stood up. I looked at her pussy as she stood there.

"I, um, I guess I should get dressed."

I looked away. "Uh, yeah."

She turned around and started to gather up her clothes, dressing. I stuffed my cock back in my pants and zipped them up, and then I watched her dress. Now that I had cum, the guilt was settling in on me.

"Daddy," she said, now dressed. "Can I run across the street and talk to Ben? He's probably upset."

"Oh, uh, I guess."

"I'm not gonna tell him what I did. I'll just say we argued or something."

"Okay."

She bit her lip and smiled at me. "You're a good daddy."

I rubbed my forehead. I did not feel like a good daddy, not at all. "Don't stay out too late."

"I won't. I'll be back soon."

She came over and kissed my cheek. She smelled like cum now. I wondered if Ben would notice. She headed out and I slumped down in my chair.

"What the fuck did I just do?" I said out loud.

I turned in the chair, elbows on the table, head in my hands. I couldn't believe it. Did it really happen? My little girl, who used to bounce on my knee, was on her knees in front of me, sucking on my cock. I was a monster. Who does that?

"She, she wanted to do it," I mumbled to myself. "I tried to say no."

It wasn't much comfort. I was the adult. She was my daughter. I should've known better, but I didn't stop her. I just let her suck, and I even came in her mouth.

"Fuck. Fuck, what did you do, Owen? You let your little girl suck your cock. Fuck. You idiot."

I stood up, pacing in the room, thinking through the ramifications of my actions. The light caught my daughter's chair, and I did a double take. It was wet. I moved closer and reached down, squinting. I slid my finger across the wet spot on the chair, smelling it.

"Oh, fuck." Pussy juice, my little girl's pussy juice. I inhaled again. I couldn't stop myself. I licked. "Fuck."

God I wanted more. I wanted to taste her delicious pussy juice again, straight from the source. I had honestly wanted to lose that game, to put her on the table and just lick my way between her warm little pussy lips and enjoy her.

And she had been wet. But why? I thought she was humiliated to strip. Or maybe she was turned on by the idea of sucking her boyfriend's cock. She said she had fantasized about it.

I stared at the chair and then the table, looking a her cards. She had 12 on top, a queen and a two. What was on bottom?

I reached for her hole card and flipped it.

"What... the fuck?"

An ace.

"She had 21? Why did she hit?" My eyes bolted open. "She let me win."

I sat in my chair again, holding the ace. I couldn't believe it, couldn't get over it.

"She let me win." The gears in my brain ground to a halt as I processed what this meant. "She wanted to suck my cock."

I gathered up the cards in the deck and absentmindedly shuffled them as I considered this. She had won, and she would rather have sucked my cock than have been eaten out by her boyfriend. My daughter... wanted me.

I put the deck away and headed up to my room, dropping in my bed and consulting the ceiling. It had no answers for me.

"It doesn't matter," I said finally. "She's my daughter. Nothing like this can ever happen again."

I turned out the lights and hoped my dreams would bring my daughter to me. It was the only place I could have her without the guilt of being a horrible father.

Zoey and I didn't talk much for the next couple days. I was feeling confused and guilty, and I think she was feeling embarrassed. However, when I got home from work on Friday, I found her there, with Ben.

"What's this?" I asked. "You know you're not allowed to have boys in the house when I'm not home."

"Daddy, he just got here a minute ago," she said.

Ben looked grumpy, probably still sour from his loss. He had no idea how much he had lost that night. I hoped.

I took off my shoes, opened a bottle of water, and took a drink. "So, what do you kids want now? No more games."

They looked at each other. "Daddy, we don't think the games are fair. I'm old enough now to decide if I want to have sex."

I spit out my water. "Excuse me?"

"See, he's not going to listen," Ben said.

"Daddy, I want the freedom to choose to do whatever I want."

I laughed. "Right."

"I'm serious."

"That's a wager you can't afford."

"I'm willing to play you for it," Ben said.

"I said no more games."

"Last one," Ben said. "We'll even play your game. Poker. Winner takes all."

"Takes all? What do I win?"

"Well, I'm sure you wouldn't want to sleep with your daughter. So tell us what you want."

"You have nothing I want. You two want to screw, and you're going to play me for it? You actually thought I'd go for this?"

"You have to, Daddy, please. I'm a big girl now."

"As long as you're under my roof, you're a little girl," I said.

Zoey frowned. "Yes, Daddy."

"I'll tell you what," Ben said. "Play me for it, and if you win, I'll break up with Zoey."

"Ben?" Zoey said.

I stroked my chin. "Serious bet. What's the game?" I asked. I did want to play now. I wanted this little bastard out of our lives. I wanted things how they used to be. Maybe it would upset my little girl, but I'd had enough of him.

"Your game, Poker. Five card draw."

"I might lose..." I said, mostly to myself. It was a possibility. I hated the idea of this kid rutting between my daughter's legs.

"But you might win," Ben said.

"Daddy, play, please."

"You really want this?" I asked her. I half thought that maybe she had wanted me after how eagerly she sucked my cock the other night, but now... maybe I was wrong.

"Yes, Daddy. I want it so, so bad."

"It's not fair to play both of you," I said. "If you want to play, I'll take those odds, but it's me and you, Ben."

"But, Daddy, I should get to play too," Zoey said.

"No, just us," I said. "You want her, Ben? Play me for her."

Ben looked at Zoey and then looked at me. "You got a deal."

"Fine," I said. "Let's play."

"I'll deal," Zoey said quickly.

"Fine," I said.

The three of us came around the table, and my daughter took out the cards and shuffled them slowly.

"You boys play nice," she said. "I'll be more comfortable dealing 'cause I'm not naked this time."

Ben chuckled and I looked away.

"That was so embarrassing," she continued.

"Just deal." I said, distracted.

"Hey, you try dealing cards naked!" she went on. "In front of your daddy and your boyfriend, who's never seen you naked before. It's humiliating!"

Ben was still laughing. I was looking down, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw my daughter deal. To Ben she passed the top card, but to me, she passed the bottom.

"Might have given me an advantage if I was smarter though," she continued as she dealt the cards. "I don't need a good poker face with my breasts out."

They both giggled, and I watched my daughter's sly fingers. She was dealing me a fixed hand. I couldn't believe it. She put the deck down and watched us. Ben picked up his cards, but he didn't look at them on top of the table; he lowered them and shuffled them around in his lap.

Fuck, they were cheating. Maybe she had given me a bad hand and given him a good one. I looked at her and she gave me a bright smile, picking up the deck.

"Who wants to draw?" she asked.

"Hmm," Ben said. "I'll take two."

He placed his two cards face down and she passed him two, right from the top. She looked at me.

"Daddy, aren't you going to look at your cards?"

I glanced at Ben. He was still shuffling his hand around, now on top of the table, looking confident.

"No, I'll play these," I said.

"Without looking at them?" she asked.

"What?" Ben said.

"Show your cards," I said. "I call."

"Okay, have it your way." Ben scrunched up his eyebrows, showing his hand, a flush of hearts.

I smirked at him. "What, you thought a royal flush would be pushing it?"