Daddy's Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers

Was I good for that?

"You're sure one hot little fuck," he added. "Love you hot little china-girls. Leave your husband's behind, come on these cruises with your friends for those hen parties and you get what you know you want all week."

Jesus. He thought I was one of those Asian girls on a hen party or something. Someone's wife. I wasn't going to tell him the truth. Miss Anonymous. That was me tonight and no-one would ever know it was me coz I was going to leave this mask on and when they were done I'd go back to my suite and no-one except me and them would ever know and they'd have no idea who I was. Just some anonymous cruise ship pickup. That's all I'd be to them.

For me? I didn't want to know who they were. Two anonymous guys and that was all I wanted. I'd lost my virginity totally anonymously to two masked guys who'd driven me half out of my mind and they wanted me to suck them both hard and then they wanted to do me again and they thought I was some anonymous Asian wife here on a hen party and having fun.

"Going to suck me hard, china-girl?" Silver-mask lifted my head by my pony-tail and he was smiling down at me. "You good for this?" he asked me again and I guess I did look kind of dazed.

Was I good for this? Licking my lips, tasting Silver-mask's semen, I smiled, coz yeah, I knew I was and yeah, I was good for this tonight and I'd never see them again after this. Suck them both hard? Do it again? With both of them?

"Okay," I moaned, half raising my head, licking my lips, tasting Silver-mask's semen again, swallowing.

"You liked that, huh?" Gold-mask said. "Here, toss me those panties, buddy," and a couple of seconds later he was using my panties to wipe his cum of my inner thighs. "Pretty little cunt," he breathed, coz I was still kneeling there and that lace was rough against my sex and I just knelt there, shivering, rubbing my face against Silver-masks soft wet cock.

"You like that, don't you, China-girl?" Gold-mask said.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned, coz I did and I wasn't sure which. Was it those panties brushing against me? Or was it him calling me China-girl? Or burying my face against Silver-masks cum-and-saliva-coated cock and balls?

"Suck my cock hard again, china-girl," Silver-mask said, and he was lifting my head up with one hand and guiding his messy cock towards my mouth with the other. "I want to see that pretty little mouth of yours wrapped around my cock."

"Mmmuuummphhh," I said, coz I opened my mouth and I did what he wanted and his cum-coated cock was soft and wet in my mouth and I wrapped my pretty little mouth around his cock and I swallowed, tasting him. Tasting his cum, sucking and licking clumsily coz it wasn't like I had any experience doing this but I did know one thing. They were going to do me coz they were both looking at me that way and I wasn't going to say no. Not tonight, coz tonight I needed what they wanted to give me.

I knew something else too.

I really wanted both of them hard again.

What really surprised me was how quick it was.

The other surprise was that I enjoyed getting them hard.

Silver-mask's cock hard in my mouth and the other hard in my hand.

"Oh fuck that's good." Silver-mask watched me sucking on his cock. "Fuck her man."

Gold-mask smiled, his hands drawing me up and over him and I moved with his hands, moved as he wanted me to, easing over him and my sex trailed a thick strand of his semen as I straddled him, my hands on his chest, knees either side of him and his hands were on my boobs, cupping them, brushing across my swollen nipples.

"You're going to ride me, china-girl," he breathed, one hand guiding his cock to where I was wet for him. Dripping for him. Dripping because of him. "You ever ridden your husband like a cowgirl, china-girl?"

"No," I gasped, quite truthfully. "No, I haven't."

"Well," he grinned, guiding himself to me, his other hand on my hip, easing me down. "Going to have something to surprise your husband with when you get home aren't you."

"Ohhh." His cockhead pushed up as I sank down, sliding into me, not easily but I stretched quickly for him, wide open and wet and slippery and his cockhead was inside me and I shuddered, easing down into his cock, and he was sliding up thickly inside me. Thick and hard and I was open and stretched for him and it was easier this time.

"Ooooooooh." Not quite wailing, but I wanted to and I didn't know what to do coz half of him was inside me and he was huge and I already felt so stuffed and I couldn't move and it was easier but not that easy and I leaned forward, gasping, eyes wide coz sitting on him like this was so new and strange.

"Ohh.. ohh... ohhh." His hands took a firm grip on my hips, holding me. His hips flexed, pushing, pulling me down, pushing up, easing up inside me in a steady rhythm, deeper, deeper, always deeper and higher inside me, thick, hard and when I looked down at where we joined I was stretched around his thickness, stretched and clasping him tightly where his cock disappeared into me.

"Oh yeah, pretty pussy," Gold-mask said and I looked down at him where I encircled him and my sex just danced on his cock and I was so stretched around him. Stretched like a pink rubber band and his semen was there too.

"Ohh," I moaned, his hands working me down. "Ohhh... ohhh," and with every movement more of him disappeared inside me until there was that moment where I pressed against him and he was buried to the balls inside me and we were both looking there and he was all inside me and I could feel him inside me, hard and deep.

"That's it, baby, you just sit right there and take a rest and then you can start sliding that hot little pussy up and down on my cock, baby," Gold-mask said, his hands on my hips holding me firmly down and sitting on him I knew this was what it meant to be impaled, coz that's what I was.

Impaled on his cock.

"Got something better in mind," Silver-mask said, grinning, and then he was behind me, one hand pushing me forward and down and with the other he pressed a finger against my rear opening.

"Uh?" I squeaked, coz that was my butt his finger was pushing against and into. Huh?

"Oh yeah," Gold-mask smiled, his cock moving inside me now, watching my eyes widen as that finger probed my sphincter, and he must've put something slippery in it because when he pushed, his finger slid easily through my sphincter and into my anal channel.

"Uhh?" I squeaked again, helplessly, coz Gold-mask's cock and his hands held me transfixed as he moved inside me and his cock was in my sex but now there was a finger in my butt as well.

"Ohhh... ohhh... oh Jesus," coz somehow he'd worked in a second finger through my sphincter, two fingers sliding into my ass, pushing and probing as Gold-mask's cock slid up inside me and those two fingers stretched my sphincter and he was moving them inside me there and I was totally just shuddering on Gold-mask coz that was so weird.

"Ohhh... ohhhhhhhh." What was he doing? What was he... oh my god!

Coz Silver-mask's cockhead was pressing against me where he'd just eased his fingers out and he was pushing. Pushing hard and my sphincter stretched and I felt myself flowering open for that slow invasion as he pushed and rocked and pressured and pushed, and I knew what he was going to do. He wanted to ease his cock into my ass and my eyes were wide, my mouth wide as I looked down at Gold-mask, trying to say something. Say anything.

My mouth worked but no words came.

"Uuuhhhhhh." Only a low gasping groan as I stretched for him. Stretched, and stretched some more and I couldn't even groan now. Just gasp for breathe, straining against that unexpected intrusion, Gold-mask's hands on my hips holding me still with his cock sheathed to the balls inside me, straddling him and slowly, very slowly, I sank down, sank down to lie on his chest, my boobs crushed against him as Silver-mask's swollen cockhead worked through my anal entrance.

"Oh... oh...oh." Through my sphincter muscle and inside me. His cockhead was inside me. Inside my ass.

"You ever had a cock up your ass before, china-girl?" Gold-mask guy breathed, one hand stroking my back as I lay on him shuddering with the pleasure and the strangeness and that huge stretching intrusion and that weird need to surrender myself completely to what they were doing to me.

A cock? Up my ass? "Noooo," I gasped, mouth working. "No."

Jesus, no. I wasn't sure I wanted one up my ass now but I didn't seem to be getting a choice about that.

"Gently... gently," Gold-mask said, both hands stroking my back now as Silver-mask's hands gripped my hips, as Silver-mask's cock worked its way slowly into my anal passage. Slow movements, a gentle easing of his steel-hard erection into me, a little at a time and he was huge in me there, huge and strange and stretching me where he entered me and my face was beaded with droplets, my body sheened with sweat and I was shuddering.

Pleasure. Pain. Both together as his cock worked slowly into my ass and I was shuddering as he moved deeper inside me, a fraction at a time and all the time, Gold-mask's cock filled my sex, his full length sheathed inside me, unmoving, and now Silver-mask's cock was half inside me, thick and hard and working deeper into me and I couldn't believe I was taking him like this.

"Nnnnnnhhhhhh," I whined, coz I was taking them both and my body was shaking. Shaking and shuddering and straining and my hands clutched at Gold-mask's shoulders, clawed at his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin as my head arched back and my boobs quivered.

"Nnnaaaaahhhhhh." Coz it was too much. Way too much and I was right on that edge, suspended between agony and ecstasy where one fed of the other and I had no control at all over my body and my body trembled and tingled and shuddered and hummed and vibrated with those sensations, afraid of more, afraid of this surrender and yet wanting more, wanting to surrender, wanting everything they wanted to give me.

"Uh... nuh... uhhnnn." Silver-mask never stopped moving, his cock penetrating slowly, so slowly, easing back a little, easing in, gentle sawing, infinitesimal movements that edged him ever deeper inside my ass.

"Easy, baby, easy, you can take him." Gold-mask's hands gentled me as I reared up a little before sinking down again, limp, fingers clutching desperately, mouth working, shuddering under that double penetration. "You can take him, baby."

"Nnnuuhhhhhh." Could I? Could I take this? I wanted to moan, to cry out, to sob, to anything and my mouth worked but only my breathe came out in little moans and whines and sobs and cries and my cheek rested now on Gold-mask's shoulder, my nails digging into his biceps, almost clawing at him.

"Fuck... oh fuck... so hot and tight." Silver-mask groaned, pressed up against my butt and his cock was buried up my ass, buried to the balls inside my ass and neither of them moved and I could feel each thick throbbing cockshaft inside me, stretching me, stretching me enormously and if either of them had been even a fraction thicker it would have been agony but instead I was on that edge and inside me their cocks were separated only by those thin internal membranes within which they were sheathed.

"Don't think she's ever done this before," Gold-mask breathed and I wanted to say no, I never have but all that came out was a thin whine as I shivered with that double impalement.

"Well, china-girl's got my cock all the way up her tight little ass now," Silver-mask breathed in my ear, "and Holy Jesus, I gotta start fucking her or I'm going die."

"Gently," Gold-mask said, his hands holding me. "Fuck her gently."

Silver-mask said nothing, but he moved his cock very slowly inside my ass, drawing back, just a little, maybe half an inch, pushing back into me and his cockhead moved inside my ass. I jerked under him, the sensation of his cock moving in my ass as Gold-mask's cock filled my sex dragging a sobbing cry from my lips coz it hurt but it was good.

"Her ass," Silver-mask groaned. "Fuck, her ass is so tight."

"You lie back and I'll fuck her," Gold-mask said.

"Okay," Silver-mask breathed. "Careful now."

They rolled with me, their cocks inside me, moving me between them as Silver-mask eased over, Gold-mask eased out of me and they turned me and they held me, limply sandwiched between them and Silver mask was on his back, half propped up on those pillows and I was half-sitting, half-lying on him, my head on his shoulder and in moving me, his cock had eased out of me a little.

"Let's get your hot little ass back where it belongs," he breathed. "Sitting on my cock and I wanna hear you squeal for me when I do you."

"Uh?" I gasped.

His hands urged my hot little ass all the rest of the way back down onto his big hard cock, which was where I guess he thought it belonged and I did exactly what he wanted me to do. I took his cock all the way up my hot little ass and I squealed like any girl would squeal when a big hard cock just totally skewers her tight little ass and it didn't real matter whether I thought my ass belonged there or not coz he frigging got my hot little ass where he figured it belonged and his cock skewered my ass completely.

Seven inches of big hard cock all the way up my ass and I did what any girl would do when a big hard cock just impales her virgin ass. I frigging squealed. Loudly. Coz it was big and when it was all the way in? Jesus Christ, my ass was totally fucked and I knew it.

"Nnnnnaaaaaahhhhhhhh." His hands held my hips in an implacable grip and I was just totally limp and helpless coz I'd never even imagined a guy doing this to me like this and Jesus, I was leaning back against his chest, my head resting on his shoulder and he was big, big and hard and deep in my ass and I just sat there shuddering and tried to breath.

"That's it, baby," Silver-mask's voice whispered in my ear. "Just relax, let it go, give yourself to me, baby, relax, breathe slowly, your hot little ass is all mine... so fucking hot and tight on me, china-girl."

"Nnnnnhhhhhhh," I whined, shuddering, coz I knew I was and I could feel him in my ass and Gold-mask guy was watching us. Watching me and his hand was stroking his cock as he watched and he was really hard and the guy with his cock up my ass was watching to.

"Fuck that chink pussy while I do her ass, buddy," his voice rasped hotly, his hands moving to cup my boobs and I knew they both liked my boobs.

My boobs were from my Dad's genes for sure. Mom's family were all perky little Asian-girl boobs. My boobs were much bigger. Big white girl boobs on a petite Asian-girl body and they drew eyes when I dressed to impress. Like I had tonight. Except now I wasn't dressed at all. I was naked except for those strappy black heels and they'd both fucked me already and the Silver-mask guy had his cock buried in my no longer virgin ass and he was handling my boobs like they belonged to him, not me and Gold-mask guy was rock hard and moving towards me.

"Nnnuuuhhhhhh," I said, head arching back against Silver-mask's shoulder coz that cock in my ass moved, a flex of his hips, a thick lubricated slide deep inside me and his hands squeezed my boobs just enough and I was having real trouble focusing coz I was finding it hard to do anything with that cock moving inside my ass and Silver-mask was easing back and Gold-mask was there and his cock was jutting out and he found my sex and he looked down at me, his lips smiled and he slid himself into me so slowly, sheathing his cock in my sex and I took him.

"Ohhhhh." I took his cock all the way and there was that double impalement again and I shuddered as his cock filled my sex and those sensations flayed through my body, lashing at me and I was burning, glowing and Gold-mask was half kneeling over me, looking down and when I looked down I could see him where he joined me.

"Ohhhh." See him sliding thickly into me, easing out again, glistening with my wetness and his cum from that first time. See myself stretched around his girth and below him, the base of Silver-mask's cock where he was so firmly embedded in my ass and I was dizzy with those waves of pain and pleasure as Gold-mask moved inside me, easing in and out and I could see my clitoris, swollen, pink, visible now and Gold-mask reached out and ran one fingertip around me there, sudden pleasure shuddering through me at his touch, shuddering, then crashing through me in waves as he moved, as his finger caressed my pink little clitoris, as Silver-mask toyed with my boobs and nipples and flexed his cock very gently in my ass.

"Oh man, little china-girl here's one hot little fuck isn't she," Silver-mask growled in my ear. "I'm not going to last much longer," and he was moving inside me, just a little harder.

Both of them moving, both their cocks moving inside me, their hands holding me, their cocks taking me and there was pleasure and pain and limp surrender and ecstasy growing, pleasure everywhere. In their hands, their bodies, their cocks inside me, their eyes on me, the movements of my own body and that unbearable growing need that held my limp and acquiescent to their increasingly harder use of me and with every movement inside me, that intense pleasure-pain grew and grew and grew and gold-mask's finger teased around my clitoris and he was smiling and I was watching him smile.

Watching him enjoy me.

"Jesus... oh Jesus fuck," Silver-mask groaned, hands on my hips now and he was fucking my ass, flexing up into me as Gold-mask fucked my sex and Silver-mask's cock seemed to swell, harden, a steel rod up my ass and he was groaning in my ear, groaning as his cock began throbbing inside me.

"Take this up your ass, china-girl." Silver-mask groaned. Sudden spurting heat erupted in my anal channel and in the throes of his culmination he thrust his hips upwards, lifting me, pushing me up, his cock throbbing and pulsing inside me as he pumped his semen into me.

"Nuuuhhhhhh... uuhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh." His cock throbbed, pulsed, spurted, filling my ass with his semen, pumping it into me explosively as Gold-mask buried himself to the balls and held himself high in me, breathing hard and me, I lay there shuddering as my ass was pumped full of semen.

"My turn," Gold-mask groaned as Silver-mask subsided and now Gold-mask was moving, fucking me and my boobs were bouncing coz he was doing me hard now, his cock moving fast and I was close, so close and I reached down with one hand, watching his cock surging into me, teasing my clitoris as his cock used me and that touch of my own fingertips there brought me closer and closer and I was moaning and gasping and sobbing and just about out of my mind.

"Take her mask of," Gold-mask groaned. "I wanna see china-girl's pretty little face when I shoot my load."

"Uhhhh," I sobbed, not really caring coz what did it matter if he saw my face. Five thousand passengers and we'd never see each other after tonight or if we did, after this cruise.

Silver-mask's hands reached up, eased my black masquerade mask up and off my face as Gold-mask rammed his cock into me hard and his mouth found mine, his eyes looked into mine and his cock throbbed and pulsed and exploded inside my sex and oh Jesus yes yes yes he shot his load inside me alright. His semen spurted out high inside me and there was that flooding wet warmth, those thick hot spurts, one after the other as he finished inside me, thrusting deep and hard and he threw his head back, groaned, looked down at me as his cock spurted hotly.

"Jesus fuck you're a hot little fuck, china-girl," Gold-mask groaned, looking down at my boobs as he came and he wasn't grinning at all, he was breathing hard and his hands were holding my hips and his cock filled me. Filled me? His cock stuffed my sex full and I just kind of looked up at him in helpless shock as he pumped into me and I was so close, so very very close.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers
1...45678...13