Daddy's Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,227 Followers

My hands moved down, clutched at his head, held his head as he lapped and licked and kissed and tasted me, desperate waves of pleasure as he inserted one finger into my as he lapped around my clitoris. His finger eased in and out of me, my wetness everywhere and then his finger had left me, his tongue returned and a fingertip probed at my other entrance, pressing.

"Nnnnnhhhhh," I moaned into Silver-mask's mouth. "Nnnnhhhh... nnnhhhhh" and then "uuhhh" as his fingertip pushed through my sphincter, penetrated, held still as I juddered under the lashing caresses of his tongue.

"You like that don't you?" Silver-mask breathed, mouth lifting to watch me as my back arched, my feet kicked for a moment and then stilled as that finger eased up inside me, weirdly exciting as he completed his digital penetration of my anal passage.

"Nnnuuhhhhh," I gasped, back arching, whining. "Nnnnuuhhhhh."

Looking up at Silver-mask, desperate with my need, Gold-mask's finger buried in my butt.

"Fuck her," Silver-mask said. "Fuck her, now."

Gold-mask's head lifted, he moved up, moved over me, his mouth wet with me, his hand holding his cock and he was erect, hard, huge and Silver-mask's hand eased one of my knees further back, spreading me wide as Gold-mask moved closer to me, guiding his cockhead to my waiting sex and that anticipation and fear within me surged, bringing another flood of wetness to my sex as that blunt cockhead found me. Touched me. Pressed against me and I parted for him.

He was over me, looking down at me and I was looking up at him, watching his face as he touched me, pushed against me, his cock pressing inwards between my labia, slippery friction, blunt thickness pressing against my entrance and I was part for him. Stretching. Opening. Opening for him and there was stretching heat, wetness, his cockhead rocking against me in slow pushes. Gentles pushes.

"Oh yeah, so tight," Gold-mask groaned, easing himself down on me, his body large above me, large and heavy and his broad chest crushed down on my boobs and he smiled then. Smiled down at me.

"Love your tits," he groaned, just as his cockhead entered me. "They're gorgeous."

"Aiyaah," I gasped without thinking, shuddering as I opened and took that swollen cockhead inside me.

Gold-mask paused. Smiled. "Are you Chinese?" he gasped, easing one knee further back as Silver-mask's hand eased my other knee back, opening me. Exposing me and I'd never felt so helpless.

"Yes," I gasped, back arching as my sex spasmed on his cockhead coz it was big inside me. Big and fat and it stretched me and I could feel it there, pressing against my channel walls and I wanted more. Big. So big in me and I wanted it. I wanted to know what it would feel like inside me. All of it inside me. I wanted him to take me and slide it all up into me and I lay there, limp, acquiescent, heart beating wildly, waiting.

Gold-mask smiled. "I do like hot Chinese girls. Are you a hot Chinese girl?"

"Ohhhhh," I moaned, not quite tossing my head from side to side but I wanted to and I didn't know how to answer that one but it sent little thrills through me all the same. Hot Chinese girl? Was I? I wasn't sure? "I don't know," I gasped, quite truthfully.

"Guess we'll find out how hot you are," he smiled and there was no time to reply coz he was kissing me again, not forcefully but thoroughly and Silver-mask was watching and Gold-mask's cockhead inside me kept stealing my breath from me so that I was panting and whimpering, quick little gasps, soft little noises.

"You think she's hot?" Gold-mask's mouth lifted from mine, he glanced at Silver-mask, looked back down at me.

"Yeah, she's hot," Silver-mask said and how could he sound so confident about that when I had no idea if I was hot or not. "Two guys, one girl," he chuckled. "Only a hot Chinese girl does that kinda thing."

"Oh yeah," Gold-mask breathed. "You're so right. Hold her hands."

Silver-mask caught my hands from where they were resting on Gold-mask's arms, took them, moved them above my head, pinned them to the bed with one of his as Gold-mask slid one of his big hard hands under my butt, fingers splayed wide, lifting me a little with his cockhead held still inside me and my entrance was so stretched around his thickness.

"Move your knees back," he said, his voice low, husky, filled with desire. "I want you wide open for my cock."

"Uhhh," I gasped, obeying, drawing my knees back until they clutched at his ribs, my feet resting against his hips and when he smiled, I knew I was right where he wanted me and looking up at him, his body heavy on mine, those hugely muscular thighs pressing me wide apart and open, exposing my sex, his cockhead inside me, I knew what was going to happen and my sex tightened on him, squeezed him, a sudden wave of sensation where he entered me that stole my breath away.

"She's sure got big tits for a Chinese girl," Silver-mask breathed from beside me, his head beside Gold-mask's, both of them looking down at me and my hands clutched at the single hand that held both of mine.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Gold-mask breathed, his hips flexing, his cock spearing suddenly deeper inside me, tearing my hymen apart in that single movement.

"Nnnnaaaaahhhhh," I sobbed, but he didn't even notice, pulling back quickly, pushing deeper inside me, spearing into me, stretching my channel with his cockhead, huge in me, plum-sized, forcing me to open for him as he moved, pushed, thrust, each blunt-headed incremental penetration adding to those sensations my body experienced as he took me. Fucking his way into me.

"Nnnuhhhhh... nuuhhhh... hhnnuhhhhh... nnaaaaaaahhh." I sobbed, I groaned, I cried out, my back arching beneath him, knees clutching at his ribs and one minute my feet were kicking at the ceiling, the next they were bouncing off the small of his back, a moment later they brushed his hips and his cock was burning into me, sinking deeper with every thrust, opening me. Taking me, and my hands clutched and struggled with that single hand that pinned them to the bed above my head.

"Oh yeah," Gold-mask grunted. "So fucking tight... oh fuck... oh fuck you're so hot... such a tight little fuck."

"Nnnnaaahhhhh... nnnuuhhhh... nnnnnnhhhhh." One thrust after another, his weight on me, pinning me and I was wide open to him, his cock easing back, thrusting, spearing inwards. One thrust after another. Hard thrusts, accepting no resistance, his cockhead a battering ram tearing through my defences, my hymen torn apart, residual pain with every thrust that burned into my untried channel, piercing me more deeply with every movement. Always deeper inside me and how far inside me could he go? He was huge. Thick, rigid, implacable and my channel shaped itself to his irresistible penetration.

"Hhhuuunnhhhh... nnuhhhh... uuuhhhh." Again and again, deeper. Always deeper, burning, stretching and my back arched, my head arched back, my feet kicked at the air above his back. I groaned as he sank himself within me, sweat sheened my body, my entrance stretched around his shaft as he slid in and out, steady movements as he worked his cock into me, as he worked that flared cockhead deeper and deeper within my body, spearing for my heart.

"Fuck," Gold-mask groaned, pushing inwards, hard, deep, irresistible. Thrusting himself into me and his body met mine where we joined, a sudden sensation as that meeting pressed him against my swollen sensitive clitoris in a way that melted me.

"Ooooooohhhhh." So good, it was so good and he moved and it happened again where our bodies joined and he smiled down at me.

"You like that, huh?" His glance never left my face but his words were for his buddy. "Got a hot little one here that likes big cocks, don't you, honey?"

"Ooohhhhh," I moaned, eyes wide coz Jesus, that was so good and yeah, I did, I liked big cocks. This one anyhow. Liked? Loved. I'd had no idea but now I did.

"Ooooooohhh." I loved big cocks and that pleasure washed through me as his cock moved inside me, demanding, intoxicating. More intoxicating than champagne, more demanding, irresistible and I wanted him to keep moving in me. Wanted him to keep doing what he was doing.

"Please," I sobbed. "Please." I had no idea what I was asking for but I knew what I wanted. More.

"Uhhhhh... uhhhhh... uhhhhhh." He gave me more. He gave me his cock in long slow steady thrusts, drawing back, spearing inwards, impaling my channel completely with every movement, burying himself to the hilt inside me, sinking himself within me and my sex clasped him, gave reluctantly to his spearing re-entry, taking his plum-sized cockhead all the way within me, gasping as he brushed up against something deep inside me, not quite painful but he was deep in me. So deep before he eased outwards. Delicious sliding friction. Rigid thickness that filled me and stretched me.

"Oh yeah," Gold-mask grunted. "Fuck yeah... fucking tight little cunt... fuck... fuck... oh fuck you're so fucking hot."

Hard. So hard. So big and hard inside me. So deep. Plunging into me again and again and my hands clutched wildly at Silver-mask's where he pinned them to the bed, my back arching, feet kicking and I knew this was it. I wasn't a virgin. Not anymore. A man's cock was taking me. Fucking me. I was fucking. I was being fucked and I looked up at his face blindly, his body on mine. He was in me. A man was inside me, riding me, taking me, fucking me and his cock, I could feel it all inside me, using me, thrusting and plunging and easing out and then back into me, opening me and stretching me inside and my sex wanted more. I wanted more. I wanted everything, all the way to the end.

"Your turn," Gold-mask grunted, lifting himself and suddenly his cock was gone. I was empty, his weight lifted from me and he was beside me and Silver-mask was there, between my legs, above me, looking down at me and his cock found me easily coz I was wide open.

"Oh yeah," Silver-mask said, one hand on my knee, spreading me wide for him. "Your pretty little cunt's gonna open good for this big white cock, china girl."

"Oooohhhhhh," I sobbed, coz his cockhead found me and he was just as big as Gold-mask.

"Nnnnnuuhhhhhh... hhhuuuhhh... nnhhunnhhhh." He thrust, entering me, his cock sliding up inside me in one long thrust that didn't stop until he was all in me, buried to the balls and I knew that coz his balls were brushing my butt and my clitoris just said oh yeah, more, please and my back arched and my hands grabbed for his arms but his hands found mine and seized them, one of my hands in each of his and Silver-mask pinned them to the bed above my head.

"Oh yeah," he groaned. "This little china-girl's fucking tight alright." His mouth found mine, possessed mine and my breathe huffed out, huffed into his mouth as he began to move and I knew I was tight on him coz he was stretching me inside.

"Uhhhh... uhhh... uhhh." Long slow thrusts, not hard but steady, taking me, sinking his cock into my sex, thrusting deep in long slippery slides, sheathing himself to the balls inside me with every spearing penetration.

"Uhhhh... uhhh... uhhh." Riding me, his weight heavy on me, his hands gripping mine tightly as my back arched, as his cock plunged, as my feet kicked high coz I was being fucked good and deep and hard.

"China girl," he groaned. "Tight little china girl... bet your husband doesn't give you cock like this."

Husband? Huh?

"Uhhhh... uhhh... uhhh." Did he think I was part of that Asian hen party?

"Oh fuck, you're so tight." Silver-mask's breath huffed against my face as his hips lifted and plunged, forcing his cock all the way into me, my channel surrendering again and again to those plunging surges of his blunt cockhead spearing into me, my sex clasping him, clasping his shaft all the way to where he entered me and he slid in and out, in and out and I was there for him to fuck and he fucked me.

"Uhhhh... uhhh... uhhh." He fucked me steadily. Remorselessly. Irresistibly. Coz I was a tight slippery little china-girl, there on the bed for him to fuck. For his buddy to fuck. For both of them to fuck and Silver-mask fucked me. Rode me. Huge above me and I looked up at him, his weight on me, his cock spearing into me, again and again and again, on and on and my excitement grew and grew and grew.

"Want to give that hot little cunt both barrels, buddy?" Silver-mask asked as he rode me slowly now, gentle in and out slides, long slow thrusts that transfixed me so that I just lay there beneath him, pinned and spread and moaning and gasping as his cock used my sex. "Your turn to shoot off first this time."

"Nah, let's do both ends at the same time," Gold-mask said, watching Silver-mask fuck me.

"Which end do you want to finish in, buddy?" Silver-mask asked.

"Flip her onto her hands and knees and I'll do her doggy while she polishes your knob," Gold-mask said.

"Nnnnuuhhhh," I groaned, just arching my back and drawing my knees a little further back. Jesus oh Jesus I'd never thought being fucked could feel so good. Good? It was just fucking wonderful. Both ends? I had no idea and I didn't care.

"You want that?" Gold-mask breathed, and I turned my face to look at him while Silver-mask fucked me slowly. "You're gonna suck on my cock while my buddy here fucks you?"

"Okay," I moaned. So that was what it meant? I'd never sucked on a cock before but it couldn't be too hard. I mean, I'd never fucked before either and I seemed to be doing okay with that. They weren't complaining and neither was I. Oh no, no way was I complaining. I'd probably regret this big time in the morning but right now?

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Oh god, this was so good and if they wanted both ends they could have both ends. They could have whatever they wanted.

"I love her hair," silver mask said, and he'd wrapped my pony tail around his fist and he was holding my head back as he fucked me. "Beautiful black hair." He looked down at me. "You really Chinese?"

"Yeah," I moaned, just about squealing as his cock slid ride up inside me and oh fuck he was so big and hard and long and I could feel it going all the way up inside me. "Yeah... yeah, I'm really Chinese."

"I love fucking little Chinese sluts like you," Silver-mask grunted.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned, bucking, wide-eyed, a little thrill running right through me. Little Chinese slut? I liked that. I mean, I wasn't. I'd never done this before tonight but two of them? Two guys I didn't even know and I was happily letting them fuck me and they thought I was married or something. I guess I was a little Chinese slut and I did like that thought. Chinese Slut. Phoebe the Chinese Slut.

"Ohhhhhhh." Oh god yes, I liked that.

"She likes that," Gold-mask said. He tapped my cheek with his hand. "Look at me, huh, girl. Look at me." I turned my face towards him. Looked. Sort of, coz Silver-mask didn't stop fucking me and he was a big guy. Huge. Heavy. Spreading me wide, riding me hard, hard and heavy and his cock just slid in and out of me in an irresistible rhythm. Taking me. Fucking me and oh fuck. Oh fuck fuck fuck his cock.

"Ohhhhhhh." Fuck. Fuck that was so good.

"Pay attention, little Chinese slut." Gold-mask grinned. "Guess she likes you fucking her, buddy. You do, you love his cock don't you?"

"Yes," I moaned. "Yes."

"You love his cock?"

"Yes... yes, I do... I do."

"You love my cock too, huh?"

"Yes," I gasped, looking at him. I did, I loved both their cocks. I kind of wondered if I'd like other guys cocks as much and I sort of thought I would and when I got home, I was thinking I might try one and see.

"Move over then, buddy. My turn with the little Chinese slut."

"Ohhhhhhh." Every time he said that, my insides sort of clenched and rippled and oh fuck, I loved it. Little Chinese slut. That's what he'd called me and my sex danced on his cock.

Gold-mask grinned down at me. Silver-mask grunted and there was that moment where he rolled off me and out of me and I was empty and I wanted his cock back in me and then Gold-mask was over me, between my legs, looking down at me and his cock was brushing my entrance and I wanted him so much that my hand searched and found him, big and hard and I tried to guide him into me.

"You want my cock, huh?" he breathed, reaching down, taking my hand and pinning both my hands above my head and I wanted him in me so bad.

"Uhh," I gasped, coz I did and this was so bad of me but I really did. "Uhhhh."

"Oh yeah, you do baby, you want it bad. You want my cock real bad don't you?" He pushed a little, the head of his cock pushed into me, opened me and my eyes opened wide and my head arched back and I tried to draw my knees back even further coz I wanted his cock in me.

"You want that, huh?"

"Uh," I gasped, back arching. "Uh... please." Coz I had manners. A polite girl always said please when she wanted something. "Please, I want it." I really wanted it. Badly.

"What kind of Chinese are you, anyhow?" he breathed, easing his cock slowly deeper, teasing me and he knew he was and he knew I knew too coz he grinned. "Mainland? Cantonese? Taiwanese? Singapore? Somewhere else?"

"Cantonese," I moaned. "I'm Cantonese." Semantics, coz I was only half-Chinese, but whatever.

"So, a little chink slut, huh." Gold-mask grinned down at me and his cock slid inwards, higher, deeper. Thick. Hard. Long. So long, so deep, stretching me around him like he had the first time and I just shivered and moaned coz it was good. Chink slut? Oh Jesus, he'd called me a chink slut?

"Uuuhhhhhh." So good.

"You like my big hard cock fucking you, huh, little chink slut?" He moved inside me, out, in again.

"Ohhhhhhhh yes... yes." I loved his big hard cock fucking me. Chink slut? My sex just spasmed on him.

"Chink slut huh? You like me calling you that?" He grinned down at me, moving, sliding thickly, big and hard. A big hard white cock fucking me and I just clutched at his back and my heels beat a wild little tattoo against his hips. "You like my cock fucking your hot little chink slut cunt."

"Ohhhhhhhh," I moaned, my sex just dancing on his cock coz I loved it when he said that and that was so weird. "Oh Jesus," I gasped. "Oh Jesus. Say that again."

"You like my big hard cock, huh." He grunted, giving me his big hard cock, all of it and I liked that too.

"No, the other thing," I gasped. "The other thing you said. Say it again."

"Oh, you dirty little chink slut," he breathed, holding his cock high inside me, his masked face looking down at mine. "That's what you like, is it? You like me calling you a chink slut?"

"Ohhhhhhhh," I moaned, and my sex danced on his cock, squeezing him tight. I shouldn't like that. Chink slut? That was so disgusting and racist and horrible. I liked it.

"Hey, buddy," he said, turning his face to look at Silver-mask.

"Yeah?" Silver-mask said and he was there, next to us, looking down at me.

"Our girl here, she likes it when I call her a little chink slut," Gold-mask said, easing back, easing in.

"Uuuhhhhh," I groaned, and really I wanted him to just use me and call me that again while he did it to me.

"Oh, that's what she likes, huh," Silver-mask said, and his mouth was smiling. "Well, let's give the little slant-eyed whore what she wants then, buddy."

"Ohhhhh." He'd just called me a slant-eyed whore? Oh Jesus Jesus Jesus and my sex danced on his cock.

"Give her your cock as well, buddy," Silver-mask said, grinning. "Chink whore's need cock."

"You want to be a little chink whore for me?" Gold-mask asked, easing all the way up in me.

"Ohhhhhhh." I had to squeal coz Jesus, so big and hard and long and his cockhead was all the way up inside me. "Ohhhh yes... yes...I do... I do." Why did I say that? That was so horrible and dirty and disgusting coz I wasn't.

"Oh fuck, you do, don't you," Gold-mask said, humping his cock into me, hard. Again. Again. Again. Hammering his cock into me all the way, his pelvis slapping up against me.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,227 Followers