Daddy's Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh... uhhhh... uhhhh." I groaned, groaned again as his hands found mine and pinned them to the bed above my head again and that was even better.

"Oh yeah, I love fucking tight hot little chink pussy," Gold-mask grunted as his cock slid up inside me and he wasn't pounding into me, he was taking his time, he was enjoying himself, he was just sliding his cock in deep and then easing out. In and out, in and out and he was so big and hard and long and his cock filled my sex, filled me, sliding high, sheathing himself in me again and again and he'd said chink pussy and my sex just spasmed on him, clutching at him and he was so big and hard.

"Fuck, you're a hot little chink whore," he groaned, not stopping. "My big fat white cock just loves fucking your wet little chink pussy."

"Oooohhhhhh." Oh Jesus Jesus Jesus his cock his cock his big hard cock and he'd called me a chink whore and his big fat white cock was fucking me. He was a big white guy fucking me with that big white cock and my back arched and my feet beat against his back.

"Ohhhh... oohhh... ohhh." I just squealed and squealed.

"Jesus," Silver-mask groaned, "flip her onto her hands and knees for Christ's sake, buddy. I want that mouth of hers polishing my knob real bad."

"Give her some more of your cock first," Gold-mask said, grinning down at me. "Tag team time. China girl here likes big hard cock. Let's give her big hard cock."

"Fuck yeah," Silver-mask said and about five seconds later it was him looking down at me and his big hard cock was in me, fucking me and yeah, he was giving me his cock and he was giving it to me fast and hard and it wasn't like I got any choice and it wouldn't have mattered if they'd asked coz I wasn't in any condition to talk.

"Ohhhh... oohhh... ohhh." All I could do was squeal and sob and moan and take cock.

"Uhh... uhhhh... uhhhh." Silver-mask gave me cock to take, He gave it to me hard.

"Ohhhh... oohhh... ohhh." He gave it to me slow.

"Fuck, I gotta take a break before I shoot my load. It's your turn." He gave me over to Gold-mask's cock again.

"Not gonna last much longer fucking little china-girl here, buddy," Gold-mask said, humping his cock deep inside me and holding it there, his hands pinning mine to the bed above my head, his masked face looking down at me and that gold mask was all he was wearing and my black mask and matching strappy little black heels were all I was wearing and when I glanced at the big mirror above the dresser, I could see myself on the bed beneath him and I looked like a little whore. A little china-girl whore taking a big hard cock.

"Hhhnnnuuhhhh." God, his cock just stuffed me full and I'd never imagined it would be like this, big and hard and stretching me inside and feeling him all the way up in me like this and he was pressed up hard against me where we joined, his thighs spreading mine wide so my feet just hung in the air and I was a little sore but it was so good that I wanted it to go on and on and on and I wanted to experience it all, everything, all the way to the end.

All the way to the end with both of them.

"What's that, buddy?" Silver-mask was lying beside us on the bed, propped up on one elbow, looking down at me and I guess he was enjoying the view coz he was smiling. Or maybe he was smiling coz he knew it was his turn next and I looked at him, sort of stunned that I was letting either of them do this to me like this, let alone that I was letting them take turns with me, but I was and they were and I knew I wasn't going to stop them.

"Nnnhhoohhhh." He did it again, moving slowly in me, easing his big thick hard cock outwards until his glans tugged at me inside, pausing, smiling down at me, then sliding his length back in and I was shuddering under him as I moaned coz Jesus, his cock moving in me was just driving me out of my mind.

"So fucking tight and slippery," Gold-mask breathed, his body pressed so hard against mine where we joined yet again any my back arched coz I wanted that so bad.

"You wanna shoot off soon?" Silver-mask asked. "Coz, fuck, I need too." He took my ponytail in my hand and twisted my face towards him while Gold-mask moved again inside me, slowly, his breath hot against my face and I moaned into Silver-mask's mouth as Gold-mask's cock slid outwards, then inwards, stuffing me yet again.

"Yeah, me too," Gold-mask said, and he was off me and I was empty and I didn't want to be and their hands lifted me and turned me and pulled me up onto my hands and knees in the center of the bed and I kind of knelt there, more or less in a daze and they were gonna do me like this? I mean, I knew you could do it like this. I wasn't a complete innocent.

"God yeah," Gold-mask said from behind me and there was this hand on one hip holding me.

"Ohh." His cockhead nudged my sex. Both his hands gripped my hips, he pushed and his cockhead was inside me and kneeling like this, it was really weird and I glanced at the mirror and he was huge. So big and I looked so tiny and fragile on my hands and knees in front of him. Ting except for my boobs and his cock was enormous.

"Nnnnuuuhhhhhh... huuhhh... hhunnhhhh." His hands held me, his cock eased into me, thick and had and long, easing in and out, deeper with every movement, spearing in so deep and my arms buckled as he worked all of his massive length into me and finally pressed up against my butt and now I knew how you did it like this.

"Yeah," he groaned. "Oh fuck, yeah," and he was all inside me.

"Nnnnnhhhhh," I whined. "Nnnnhhhhh." Big. Big and long and thick and stretching me around him and so deep inside me like this and I could feel every inch of him where I clasped him and I knelt, shuddering, impaled on his cockshaft. Fully impaled.

"Oh yeah, cute butt," Gold-mask groaned, flexing his hips and his cock slid out, slid back into me until he pushed up against my butt and his cock seemed to go even deeper up inside me like this and I knew what it was to be possessed now. Possessed and taken and he moved again, a slow in and out slide, taking me from behind and his cock, oh god, his cock, he was fucking me.

"Ohhhhhhh." Fucking me so deep and slow with his big fat cock sliding all the way into me, touching me high inside, sheathed in me, holding himself still when he was buried all the way up in me.

"I'm not gonna last," Gold-mask groaned. "She's so fucking tight."

"Kay," Silver-mask said, and he was moving on the bed, lifting one of my arms, sliding down and his cock was right beneath my face, huge, erect, hard and I'd never been face to face with a guy's cock before and here it was, tight before my eyes and I looked down at it, shuddering on the cock that impaled me.

It was big alright, big and thick and hard and there was this swollen purple-red head and I'd seen the pictures and the real thing was inside me but this was right in front of my eyes and it was long and a sort of reddish-pinky white with blue veins standing out and a mass of curly black pubic hair at the base and two enormous rounded testicles below. He was hairy, black body hair and saliva flooded my mouth coz I knew what he wanted me to do and my nose was just about brushing it.

"Nice boobs," he said, reaching down with both hands and he was reclining a little, the pillows piled up behind him and he cupped one of my boobs in each hand. "Now let's see that pretty little mouth of yours doing some work, china-girl."

"Uhh," I moaned, glancing up at him, my sex spasming on Gold-mask's cock, tightening on him and he wasn't moving, just holding my hips tight and pressing himself into me while Silver-mask's hands held my boobs, almost as if he was weighing them.

My mouth? Do some work? I looked down at that cock and my heart half-choked me. I had no idea how to do this or what to do. None at all. I mean, a couple of my friends had talked about blowjobs but it'd never been like a "how to" lesson and I kind of hesitated, looking down at it just lying there right below my eyes.

"Open wide," Silver-mask said, one of his hands gripping the base of his cock and holding it upright, the tip brushing across my lips. "Open wide, china-girl."

I opened, not wide, but I parted my lips, my tongue flickered out, slid across his cockhead, tasting him and okay, he'd been inside me and it was kind of wet and glistening but it wasn't awful or anything. I wasn't really sure what I should be doing though and Gold-mask chose right them to ease his cock outwards, out and out and out until only his cockhead inside me.

"Ohhhhhhh." Eyes wide, I sobbed as Gold-mask moved, my head drooping and Silver-mask's cockhead was right there, sliding in between my lips, onto my tongue, into my mouth and I tasted myself on his cock as Gold-mask thrust himself back into me.

"Mmmuuummphhhh." Silver-mask's cock filled my mouth, his cockhead on my tongue, his shaft thick enough that my mouth was stretched around him. My lips and tongue worked on him as I swallowed saliva. Cock-flavored saliva, the first I'd ever tasted and swallowed and a man's cock was in my mouth and a man's cock impaled my sex, moving inside me, fucking me as I knelt before him.

"Ggguumpphhh... uuummphh... gggguhhhh." Swallowing, half choking around that cock in my mouth as Gold-mask knelt behind me and took me, his cock sliding in and out, pumping steadily and he was so hard, a steel bar thrusting high up inside me in a steady repetition that transfixed me, my sex spasming and dancing and clasping him tightly. So very tightly.

"Oh fuck," Silver-mask groaned and I wasn't doing anything, just kneeling, his cock in my mouth and my head was moving on him as Gold-mask fucked me and I wasn't thinking at all. It was all I could do to kneel there and keep my mouth on him and I had no idea what else to do.

"Guumpphh... mmuuu... sshmuuhh." Kneel and kind of slurp and choke on that cock in my mouth as that other cock fucked me and he was doing it to me faster now, his hands gripping my hips, thrusting hard and he was so big and steely hard and it didn't matter at all that I was so tight on him coz he was so big and strong and he just drove his cock into me all the way, stretching me inside and I did, I stretched for him. Again. And again.

"Uuumpppp... mmpphh... gguuugghhh."

"Oh man, I love the way her boobs bounce when I fuck her like this," Gold-mask grunted, and he made them bounce some more and Silver-mask's cock popped out of my mouth coz Gold-mouth was taking me hard and Silver-mask's cock slapped my face, kind of spraying saliva everywhere.

"Jesus fuck." Silver-mask reached down, gripped my pony tail in one hand, his cock in the other and he guided his cock back to my mouth as Gold-mask fucked me and this time Silver-mask held my head, pushed my mouth down on his cock and the swollen head of his cock touched the back of my mouth and I had no idea what was going to happen next until it did.

"Oh man, here it comes," Silver-mask groaned. "Gonna shoot my load, china-girl and you're gonna swallow it all."

"Uhhh... uhhh... uhhh." I wasn't really listening. Silver-mask's cock muffled my groans and those little huffing grunts as and sobs around his cock as Gold-mask's cock moved in a fast and steady rhythm, slapping into me from behind and I was so focused on that cock in my sex, thrusting into me, taking me.

It happened. One second Silver-mask's cock was filling my mouth, my mouth was taking him, polishing his knob, that's what he'd called it and Gold-mask was taking me. The next second Silver-mask was ejaculating, both his hands firmly holding my head and my mouth in place. There wasn't anywhere for my mouth to go. His hand held my head firmly in place, his cock filled my mouth, throbbed and then that first gushing spurt filled my mouth with thick astringent semen in a great jetting eruption.

I wasn't startled. I wasn't shocked. I wasn't thinking and it all just happened with no time for thought coz Gold-mask didn't stop fucking me and Silver-mask's cock didn't stop spurting into my mouth. I'd kind of read about male ejaculation. This was my first experience with the reality of it and with Silver-mask's cock firmly in my mouth and his hands holding my head, it wasn't like I could do anything except swallow and I did, without thinking. That first spurt exploded into my mouth in a great jetting rush and I gulped it down as Gold-mask's cock slid up inside my sex.

"Oh fuck yeah," Silver-mask grunted as his cock gushed another spurting jet of semen.

I choked and spluttered and swallowed and it kind of dawned on me that yeah, he was shooting his load. In my mouth. His cock throbbed where my lips engulfed him, his hands held my head with remorseless firmness, his cock spurted down my throat, flooded my mouth and me, I swallowed. I gulped. I choked. I coughed and his semen sprayed out of my mouth and nose, dribbled down my chin, and nothing "d read or heard had described how fast it came out, how much of it there was. Nothing had prepared me for the taste and the thick gooey liquid texture on my tongue, in my mouth, sliding down my throat as I swallowed again and again coz it just kept on spurting out and his hands held my head firmly in place and it was swallow or choke, so I swallowed.

"Oh fuck yeah... oh fuck yeah ... swallow it, China-girl."

Total inexperience and reality met in my mouth, and in a few seconds I learned all about male ejaculation and it wasn't textbook learning at all. This was reality and reality was the speed with which he ejaculated into my mouth. Reality was a mouthful of semen. Reality was gulping down that first mouthful of semen and there wasn't any slowing down. Spurt after spurt and his hands held my head firmly in place.

"Oh fuck... fuck... fuck." With each groaned "fuck" another spurt flooded out and it was swallow or choke.

"Ggglluugglugggg." I did both. I choked and gagged and swallowed and choked and gagged and swallowed more coz there wasn't anything else to do, wide-eyed, spluttering, gagging at the unfamiliar taste, the thick gooey texture flooding across my tongue, sliding down my throat. Spurt after spurt and there was too much to swallow right from the start. His cum emerged from my mouth, escaping lips that were stretched around the girth of his cockshaft, trickling down my chin and with that first gagging choking cough, some if it trickled out my nose.

"Oh yeah," Silver-mask groaned. "Swallow it all, china-girl... swallow it all."

"Ggglugggggluhhhhmuhhhh." I swallowed it all, not particularly obediently and not particularly well. More that I just didn't have much choice about it. None at all. His hands held my head, fingers wrapped in my hair. His cock filled my mouth, his cum flooded my mouth and it wasn't going anywhere else so I swallowed. And swallowed. And swallowed and he just kept spurting and spurting and spurting and these was so much of it and Silver-mask was grunting.

Grunting with pleasure and there were these sloppy wet choking noises from my mouth that would've embarrassed me except right then I was beyond embarrassment coz Gold-mask was fucking me hard and there was Silver-mask's cock in my mouth and the taste of his semen and every time I swallowed I knew his semen was going straight to my stomach and his spurts died away. One last small spurt that I swallowed easily and his grip on my head relented, resting rather that holding.

"Gluuggg... gguumpphh... gglluhhh." Coz Silver-mask might have finished but Gold-mask was moving steadily in me and I was kneeling there with my sex dancing on his cock as he fucked me and I was swallowing semen-flavored saliva.

"Mmmmmppppph," I said, moving my head back against his hands, wanting nothing more than to breathe easily again coz it's hard breathing through your mouth when it's filled with cock and I was sniffling Silver-mask's semen and that was just weird and every time I swallowed, I could taste him and his cock slid out of my mouth as his grip on my head relaxed.

"Uhhhh." Gold-mask thrust hard. My arms collapsed. I buried my face in Silver-mask's pubic hair and his cock was wet against my cheek and my lips and chin and even my nose were dripping with his cum.

"My turn now, china-girl," Gold-mask grunted and he was taking me harder, driving his cock all the way into me, slapping up against my butt, his hands gripping my hips implacably and my boobs bounced and my face was sliding around on Silver-masks cock and oh fuck, I knew I was being fucked and I loved it.

"Uhh... huuhhh... ohhh... ohhh... uhhh." Fucked hard.

"You're gonna take my load now, china-girl," Gold-mask grunted, thrusting hard and deep, his hands holding my hips and his cock was so far up inside me, and he was using me hard and I loved it that he was and oh Jesus his cock in me was moving in and out and he was driving me crazy and I even tried to push myself back on him.

"Oh yeah, take my load," Gold-mask grunted and he gave it to me hard and my boobs bounced and his cock throbbed inside me and then he was slamming himself into me hard and fast and my eyes kind of widened coz Silver-mask had taken me by surprise but now I sort of knew what was going to happen and he was going to do it inside me and he was going to.. he was... he was... he did.

"Huhhuhuhuhuhuhuhhhhh... huuuuhhhh... hhnuhhhh." Jesus oh Jesus Jesus Jesus he was doing it and now I knew what he meant by shooting his load coz his cock throbbed and pulsed against my channel walls and I felt every throb. Every pulse. Every jetting spurt of his semen as he came deep inside me and Silver-mask had filled my mouth with his semen and I'd swallowed and his semen was inside my tummy.

"Hhnnuhhhh... nnnuuhhhh." Gold-mask pumped his cum into my sex and I felt those spurts deep inside me as his semen spurted from the tip of his cock and I knew exactly where his cockhead was coz he'd pushed in hard and I knew biology and that was my cervix and his semen spurted into me, spurted out against my cervix, flooding me, flooding my sex and I knelt there and took it. I knelt for him with my face bouncing on Silver-mask's cock and I took every last spurt of Gold-mask's semen, my sex milking him for every drop until he was done.

Gold-mask was done. Silver-mask was done.

Me? I was totally fucked.

"Fuck that was good," Silver-mask said, looking down at me, stroking my hair and I was heads down, snuffling and gasping wetly against his balls and his cock, just kneeling there with Gold-mask's semen trickling down my inner thighs and it kind of dawned on me then that I'd been well and truly fucked. I was no longer a virgin and not just with one guy. I'd done it with two guys and neither of them used any protection and there was this kind of oh shit moment and I'd known I actually did have some condoms.

I knew where they were.

They were back in my cabin.

Not on his cock where they should be.

He'd just shot his load in me.

I was so totally fucked.

Fucked? I was. Completely. I wasn't a virgin anymore. I'd done it. Or maybe it'd be more accurate to say it'd been done to me and my sex was full of his semen. Full? I'd felt it pumping into me, spurt after jetting spurt of his semen inside me, and now I could feel it oozing out of me, trickling thickly down my inner thighs and I was just so fucked and I glowed and I wanted more and I didn't care about those condoms at all.

"Suck my dick," Silver-mask said, brushing my hair back from my face, picking up my panties off the bed where they were lying, wiping his semen off my face with them and that was just so dirty that I shivered, almost climaxing all over again. "I'm gonna fuck you again as soon as you suck me hard."

"Oh yeah," Gold-mask said, flopping down beside me. "Think she can suck both of us hard, buddy?"

"China-girl here? Of course she can," Silver-mask's cock brushed my lips.

"You good for that?" Gold-mask's hand slapped my butt, just a light slap but I squeaked breathlessly, licking my lips. Tasting semen.

1...34567...13