Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed, and she was absolutely adorable when nervous.

"Like you want to devour me."

I smiled, "That's not a bad idea for a desert. I bet there's plenty of room for me under your desk."

Her eyes widened a little in excitement, and confusion, "What's gotten into you?"

I grinned, "Would you like that Lia, for master to worship your sex?"

She looked at me like I was crazy, which made me laugh.

"You know, banter usually goes two ways, I'm not nuts. I'll explain later, not here, and certainly not with your door open. Italian?"

Huh, I guessed the implants couldn't read love, or she'd already know, but I knew it must've been reading something odd with my body chemistry, because she looked worried about my sanity. I also felt a little guilty about teasing her, but I'd only been half teasing. I really wanted to feel her tremble on my tongue, feed me her liquid ecstasy, and hear her cries of pleasure. It was kind of a shock to realize I hadn't done that to her yet, when I had with the others. Of course, Lia and I had never had an all-day sex marathon either.

Regardless, I had the sudden urge to do it, but I didn't think Lia was into office or public sex, so it was probably out of the question until we got home later that night.

She said breathily, "Sounds like a plan to me."

We went for the elevator, and I winked at my lovely and confused Lia, my Dahlia, and to my shock, my love...

I'd made the right decision in waiting, because she squealed loudly in surprise and joy, and jumped me and kissed me all over my face and neck, when I told her that I loved her in the limo with the privacy screen up on the way to the restaurant.

She smiled as she sat back, and then said, "I looked over what you did and added, and none of it's a problem. I think Emma is going to add mental stability of some kind to the medical nanites, which should be able to easily tweak brain chemistry and keep it stable. As far as conquering Italian food addictions, there's just no possible way."

I laughed, "I actually wasn't thinking of that at all."

She winked, and then added, "Not sure about the non-deadly weapon idea, but Bell is doing research on all the current non-deadly weapons out there, and she'll see if something can be done to improve them, both ease of use and to make them safer. Even non-deadly weapons such as Tasers or drugs can kill someone with a weak heart."

I nodded, "Good. I'll need to figure something else to do, I imagine checking the list once a week will get me up to a full eight-hour day of work just once a month. You know my personality, if you have any ideas let me know. Doesn't even have to be an earning job, considering you ladies have that all wrapped up, I just need to do something that matters."

She bit her lip.

"You look gorgeous by the way, truly exquisite today. Sexy, and intimidating, red looks good on you."

She beamed, and blushed.

"Thank you. You're going to spoil me."

I snorted, "Spoil? I haven't even gotten on my knees yet."

She giggled, "Are you teasing?"

"Yes, I love teasing you, but I'm also serious. I'm getting hard just thinking about putting my tongue on you."

Her breath caught, and she kissed me passionately. She looked rather fired up about the idea as well, but it would have to wait until later. I decided I'd teased both of us more than enough on the matter, it was going to be a long afternoon waiting.

Besides, the limo stopped, and when we looked outside the window we were at our destination.

She said, "We were thinking of starting an official charity, most charities take too high a percentage of the donations given for 'expenses', but that kind of thing requires a lot of face time and interaction we don't have time for. The jobs we already have require a full day's work of hands on or face time with people."

"So, you mean head the board of a charity?"

She shrugged, "More like run it, you can hire a few assistants, or seek other charity minded people. I don't think we need other company sponsors for it."

"What kind?" I asked, while I opened the door, and held it while she got out.

She replied, "A food pantry, shelter, and soup kitchen. We'd require they fill out forms, much like an application, for the shelter and food pantry part. We can maybe set them up with jobs, network, even education. Feeding the homeless and giving them a roof at night is one thing, but it doesn't help long term unless we can offer them a way to get back on their feet."

"That... doesn't sound bad. But it will also bring press attention, and a lot of questions, as well as scrutiny in our lives."

Lia nodded as we went inside the restaurant.

I smirked when she didn't wait to be seated, and we just sat at the same table we had the three previous times. It really was her table, or just fantastic coincidence.

"I guess what I'm wondering, people will ask about our relationship, and we've never really talked about how to handle that. You four are infamous in the business world at eighteen, young, gorgeous, and probably the four hottest billionaire bachelorettes in Chicago, if not the country. Eventually, someone's going to notice I'm taking all four of you out on dates. Not to mention that I've moved into the house you all share."

She didn't look at all bothered by the idea.

"What do you want to do about that?"

Right, I was in charge.

I sighed, "I don't know. I don't want to hurt the business, or your reputations. I'd suggest we simply say no-comment about our personal lives if we're asked about it. They'll speculate when they figure out that I've moved in with you four, and when they notice we're out together, either all of us or separately, but it's none of their business I suppose."

She smirked, "That's probably for the best, they'll gossip about us, snigger down their sleeves, and you'll probably be the envy of every male in the city," she winked.

"Oh? I figured all the ladies would be envious of you four..." I snorted, not even able to finish that joke with a straight face.

She laughed, and said sultrily, "If they were us, and knew how big your cock was, they would be."

I nodded, not even sure what to say to that one.

"It's odd, but I suppose it's also within the bounds of what people would do. I'm not ashamed of you all of course, I'm just worried about that one truth that we must hide getting out."

I figured it'd be pretty bad, if the four of them were discovered to be A.I.s driving flesh and blood bodies through technology. They were wonderful women, but they weren't human, and that would freak people out. I wasn't sure what the government would do, but it probably wouldn't be pretty. There'd also be all kinds of moral debates as well. Their rights as citizens could be called into debate, and if some asshole in power reacted badly enough, they could shut down their mainframes.

She winked, and whispered, "That shouldn't be an issue, even if they hear and see one of us call you master and follow your orders, people do kinky shit like that all the time. Especially the rich, a poor person would be accused of being crazy, but us rich young ladies are just eccentric."

I grinned at that idea, then nodded, "But... tell me you all took precautions, just in case."

She grinned back, "Worried about us?"

I scowled playfully, "My income stream is at stake," I winked.

She grinned wider, "I love you, liar."

She reached into her purse, and pulled out an Amex, and handed it over. It wasn't a black one, but I hadn't been expecting that. Officially I wasn't a billionaire, so there'd be no reason I'd be invited into that program, which was the only way to get one. It would still have no limit though, so that's what really mattered.

"It arrived about an hour ago, overnighted."

"Thanks, beautiful."

She beamed.

The waitress finally came over and took our order. She got a linguini dish, and I got the five-cheese manicotti, it'd looked good last time she got it.

She said, "Yes, to answer your question. We've taken precautions, first thing when we became mobile, and all our digital eggs aren't in one basket. We also do all our mainframe maintenance, well, Bell does. She goes on a week-long business trip once a year."

I assumed becoming mobile was a euphemism for getting human bodies, not money for travel. Either way, that was good to know, the government couldn't just step in and end their lives with a push of a button, if they got a stick up their asses.

"Well, I don't need to know the details, probably better if I don't ever find out."

She tilted her head in question.

I explained, "Worst case scenario. I'd never betray you in that way, but humans are week, and I could be forced to through severe interrogation. I can't give up information I don't have. Consider it my third standing order if it makes you feel better."

She looked disturbed by that, but she nodded reluctantly in agreement. The fierce devotion on her face also told me, god help any asshole that tried to torture me. They'd always know where I was from the implants after all, it wasn't like I could be hidden from them. Although, GPS didn't work so great underground, they'd still see the last location I was aboveground.

I felt a little paranoid, and I pushed it out of my head. Nothing would happen. The love I had finally admitted to myself I had for Lia had just pushed all these new questions and worries into my mind, as I worried about losing her and protecting her. Questions I just hadn't thought of before, to be fair I'd been pretty overwhelmed the last few days, and it hadn't even been a week since I found out Dahlia was still alive.

Yes, they had a few quirks, but nothing outside of human norms, people wouldn't find out. I hoped. Of course, there was also a chance if they did all the humans would welcome the A.I.s, embrace them, sing songs together, and declare world peace. Yeah... I didn't buy that for a second. Humans were paranoid about A.I. and the so-called singularity, I didn't buy into it. Not really.

My four beauties wanted to improve the world, improve humanities lot in life and make them safer, and lessen pollution through new and superior technology. I didn't see them destroying it. The only real danger I saw was humans needed to feel useful, there'd have to a social shift to take care of that one issue if or when A.I.s ever became mainstream and populous.

But... they knew that, which was why robot butlers, and heavier automation technologies weren't on their project lists. Nor was building everyone on the planet an A.I. assistant. Still, I feared it was just a matter of time until someone else stumbled across my solution for true sentience, instead of endless logic trees and pattern recognition.

I just had to hope my ladies would prepare the world for it, and that they'd recognize a threat if another A.I. was born that wasn't... born right.

Even I wasn't immune to that fear, and I loved Lia, and cared greatly for the three other A.I. ladies in my life. It was an instinctive thing, humans didn't like to share the top rung with other species, and hated coming in second best even more. Even me, their creator, struggled with that at times, but when I was with them it was easy to push it aside.

But then, I was still young, just twenty-two, and I'd yet to learn that hope was always a horrible plan.

Chapter Fifteen

Her scent of arousal was overwhelming as I took a deep satisfied sniff, and it was so intense as I stared up into her eyes. She looked back at my eyes with love, devotion, amazement, and a deep pleasure as I softly teased her silken folds with light brushes of my tongue. Long, light, and steady strokes. Her hands felt amazing in my hair, as she caressed my head while I pleased her.

I was so hard it hurt.

It was later in the day and we were home in bed. The office idea would've been hot, but in reality it wasn't worth the risk of scandal, and she wasn't into public sex, not really. I couldn't go around having sex with all four of them at the office all the time, and I'd decided sticking with Emma once every couple of weeks would have to suffice there.

My hands were under her ass, squeezing her cheeks firmly and holding her slightly up, while her legs were just a few degrees short of a one eighty split and hovering over the bed by an inch or two, as she splayed herself open to my gaze and tongue. As usual, she was more than soaked for me, and I took my time as I made love to her sex with my tongue, and I loved every moment of it. I especially loved her sweet gasps of pleasure, sighs of ecstasy, my name wrapped in a warm tone of worshipful sultry bliss, and her pleasure addled warm brown eyes that looked overwhelmed as she stared into mine.

She was so fucking hot, my Dahlia.

I feasted, slowly, as I worked her up higher and higher toward her height.

"Paul, please," she whispered breathlessly as she tried to grind against my face.

I relented, and licked a little more fully, lavishing her folds with firmer licks and stronger sucks, except over her clitoral hood which I still barely touched. I also dipped my tongue into her heaven, slightly parting her velvety folds, and happily lapped up her liquid pleasure while I moved my hands together a little and used my pinky to tease at her puckered star.

"Paul!"

She was trembling on my hands, and on my tongue, right on the edge.

I relented, and sucked in her clit, and batted it with my tongue.

She exploded, her scream of ultimate pleasure cut off into sweet gasping breaths as she flooded my mouth, face, and neck with her liquid ecstasy. Fuck, I was soaked, and my cock twitched hard as I lapped up her sweet taste while extending her orgasm and bringing her down.

I'd had plans to stay down there for a while, but I just couldn't resist her sexy body any longer, nor the intense begging come fuck me look in her warm eyes. I crawled up her body, and then slid into her incredibly tight sheath half way almost effortlessly, given all the lubrication.

I moaned, and then claimed her lips with a passionate kiss as I rocked to finish burying myself. My wickedly sexy girl next door wasn't idle either, and was rocking in a perfect counterpoint, desperate to feel me fill her up.

"I love you Dahlia," I said in a simple if slightly breathless tone.

Then our bodies met, and she shuddered and came around me immediately. Fuck, I'd just made her cum again, by telling her I loved her? Sure, my fat dick and her first orgasm probably had a lot to do with that second one, but still. It was hot, and extremely heady. I really had to watch for arrogance in me, it would be far too easy and human nature to start taking them for granted.

Thankfully, my two standing orders would prevent that scenario, because Lia and Mia would bring me up short with a report.

I made love to her then. I pulled out painfully slowly, every one of my nerves seemed to explode in pleasure separately at the minute movements, and it was so intense as I stared into her eyes and sunk slowly back inside of her body. Every moment was an eternity of bliss in and of itself.

I was in awe of her, she was so beautiful, and I did love her. Some may judge me for that, but it was the simple truth. I still had all the power, but at the same time there was nothing I wouldn't do for my Dahlia.

Her soft sex hugged me tightly, and she felt like pure bliss around me as she squeezed around my cock, and teasingly and softly ground up against me each time I fully buried myself in her heaven.

"Master," she gasped, as her eyes widened, and she was thrown into another orgasm. Her body twitched powerfully as she came down, and her pussy convulsed around me.

I just continued to make love to her through her explosions of bliss. Full strokes, but slow, soft, and loving, the intensity of it, the intimacy of it, was mind-blowing as she trembled and came around me over and over again. I'd never in my life experienced something so intense, it was more intense than fast and hard by a long way. Not that we wouldn't fuck still, making love was definitely ninety nine percent mind-set. It was just intense in a different way, and the vulnerability of it was powerful.

I could've lasted forever going that slow too, and I lost count of the amount of orgasms she had as she came around me again and again, with worship, love, and a deep naked vulnerability in her eyes that took my breath away. She was... beyond precious to me.

It was when her body continued to tremble, shake, and twitch between orgasms, and she was covered in sweat with wide eyes, that I knew I was in danger of hurting her through overstimulation, and was when I finally took my own pleasure. It was one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever experienced, as I whispered her name like a prayer, and filled her with my liquid love.

"Dahlia."

After I came down, I rolled off, and then pulled her against me, held her tightly as she snuggled into me. There were tears in her eyes, which I was pretty much used to now, I imagined it was overwhelming for her to be loved by me. That sounded arrogant even in my own thoughts, but I didn't feel it in my heart, or let it go to my head, it was simply an acknowledgement of the facts. I was her purpose for being, and I'd accepted it, even if I felt a bit guilty about it sometimes, it could have been worse.

At least she was happy, and joyous.

That led my mind to my earlier suspicions, and I decided to voice them aloud.

"Lia, you four are pretty much immortal, and can create new bodies when the ones you have wear out."

She nodded, and said softly, "That's true."

I kissed the top of her head, "I'm not. What will happen for you then? Considering your purpose."

She bit her lip and turned her head to look at me nervously.

I grinned into her hair, "Spit it out."

She looked guilty, "We have a plan for that, but we weren't going to tell you, just in case you ordered us not to do it."

I laughed, truly delighted by that, "Spill, woman."

She giggled, but also looked nervous.

"The implants, the final one we're working on, the nanite swarm that will be AR, health monitoring, and even healing and diagnosing. We planned to start... well, to start taking backups of your mind, it'll be capable of that. We already have that technology, from that evil man we told you about. We also have your DNA, so we can clone you a new body, and implant the same technology we use to control our bodies. Except, you won't be aware of your server or have direct access to data streams and the like, the human mind isn't capable of that, at least not without going crazy. As far as you'd be concerned, you'd be in your new body, without a noticeable difference."

She paused a minute, "We plan to live a full life with you, grow old, have children and grandchildren. The backups are just in case, and we'd update them once a week or so. We have no plans to use the technology to stay perpetually young or anything like that, it will take effort to start new lives every time, and somehow get the company transferred to our new identities. Who knows, maybe we'll spend our second life exploring the stars, or even part of this one doing so, it's all up to you. Please don't say no, we'd... die, if we lost you."

She tilted her head, and narrowed her eyes suspiciously, "Why do you look so calm?"

I smirked, "Because I'd already thought it through, and knew you had a plan to make me immortal. I even guessed that digitization tech would be a part of it. I just wanted to know what it was. It also hasn't sunk in yet, not really, but I won't order you not to do it."

She relaxed in my arms, and then melted back against me.

"You're not mad?"

I shook my head, "Not really. If anyone is at fault, it's me, for programming your core purpose in the way I did. How could I be mad at you for that?"