Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, at myself. Well, I'd wanted a more equal relationship, I could call foul but why not be playful if she liked being playful. She was devoted, all mine, loved me, and was clearly besotted and wanted me to take her. Even just to be near me. The least I could do was allow her to fuck with me and tease me a little bit, right? Plus, it was getting me hot.

I teased in a low voice, "I think you want a spanking."

She blushed, and said sweetly, "I really do. Have I been a bad girl, master?"

I groaned, which made her smirk playfully up at me, and squeeze my leg, before she started to caress in soft circles with her fingertips and nails again.

She sighed softly, "I'm a bit worked up, laser tag, and other competitive sports or games, always gets me hot when it's over. Maybe the adrenaline rush? But with you here... it's far more intense than I've ever felt before."

My cock was hard, after that last comment and the bad girl comment before it. There was something so wrong about it, because she'd said the words in her usual sweet and pleasant voice, not sultrily. It was... dirty, and in a way even more alluring and effective than if she'd said it in a sultry tone.

"So... you want to skip our lunch out?"

At least, that's where my mind was heading. I wanted her in a bed, naked, as soon as possible.

She smiled, smugly, "If you want. As long as I'm with you, I don't care what we do."

Right, it'd been foolish to expect a blatant opinion one way or the other, she probably wouldn't even admit to me which she preferred, because she truly preferred me to make the decision and would enjoy either equally. Her sweet teasing seduction, because I was sure that's what it was by that point, had made me forget that for a second, because she was in a way, actually taking control of me.

She drove me crazy, with her sweetness mixed with that mischievous seduction. I felt played with, and that was doing crazy things to my libido. Not to mention her delightful feminine scent, her hot petite body, and the way her hand felt on my leg. I needed to ravish her, take what was mine, and give her what she wanted all at the same time.

I saw the holiday inn coming up on the right.

Fuck it.

I pulled into the parking lot.

She looked at me curiously.

"A bed, lunch delivered, and privacy, all in one place. We deserve our first time to be private, like the others, and with them all home..." I trailed off.

She giggled, "Yes, sir."

Her tone had been sweet, but her eyes were dancing with the same lust and anticipation I felt in my middle. Apparently, laser tag had been a form of major foreplay for her, and for me she was just plain mesmerizing, and a little wicked despite the sweet packaging.

I pulled into a spot, and then turned toward her.

There was a wicked challenge in her light green eyes and her teasingly sweet smile. I reached out and cupped the back of her neck, and I pulled her toward me and leaned in to claim her lips. That time, our kiss was far from chaste, as I devoured her lips with my own, passionately.

She sighed in pleasure into my mouth, and her hands explored my chest with light teasing strokes that was a sharp contrast to the way she hungrily and demandingly returned my kiss. When we broke it, her lips were a little swollen, parted in breathless anticipation, and her eyes were as lost in mine as mine were in hers.

"Rent the nicest room they have, save the penthouse, I don't think we need that one."

Eventually I'd get my own card, and could start handing all that, for the moment though I was their boytoy. At least, that's the impression others would get, when she paid for the room.

She said softly, "I love you," and there was a lot of emotion in her eyes, which moistened.

That squeezed my heart like a vice, and I was quite sure that it wasn't part of the seduction or teasing. She was overwhelmed for some reason, even if I didn't think I'd done anything to deserve it, or engender that in her.

I held her for a moment, and kissed her lips, cheek, jaw, and neck. I wished I could say it back, but I couldn't. Declarations of love weren't covered under the white lie clause, but I'd get there eventually. She was intoxicating, and my cock was throbbing.

I couldn't decide whether I wanted to ravish her, spank her, or make love to her. She'd engendered all of those desires in me just in the last few minutes.

She smiled lightly, as if sensing my confusion, and explained in her usual sweet but also in a passionate tone, "For today, for all this, for the way you look at me, for the simple thought of wanting to spoil me with a nicer suite, and for caring. For the way you treat my sisters, and the way you let me tease you and be myself. For just... being you. I already love you far more than my programming calls for Paul Ashton, and I need to be yours, in every way. I ache to be claimed by you, loved by you, taken by you, and filled by you."

Yeah, my cock was harder than steel at that point, and I was once again blown away by the look of utter and complete devotion on the face of one of my ladies. It was heady, hot, and brought up my protective instincts and feelings at the same time.

I leaned forward, and I claimed her sweet lips again. There was still a hell of a lot of heat in our second lingering kiss, but it was much softer, languid, and sweet at the same time. The out of control lust had been entwined and joined with the softer feelings we held for each other. I didn't love her yet of course, but that didn't mean I didn't care, or even adore her more than a little bit in that moment.

She moaned into my mouth softly, and she melted in my arms. She'd have melted against me, if the damn console hadn't been in the way.

I cleared my throat, there'd been a lump there by all the powerful and conflicting emotions my sweet Bellona had engendered with her speech and kiss.

"Let's get that room," I said in a firm voice.

We reluctantly parted to get out of the car, but she was against my side with my arm around her waist a moment later, as we walked toward the hotel entrance. She fit perfectly against my side, and her scent was intoxicating. The anticipation curled in my stomach, and had my heart racing.

The man behind the desk looked less than impressed by our clothes, and our lack of luggage, when Bellona asked for one of the more expensive suites. It was probably a waste for a few hours when we weren't even spending the night, but we had the money and she deserved it, we deserved it, so fuck it. I knew it was foolish to waste money, but sometimes extravagance was called for, and the first time we made love together was one of those times.

I knew she'd appreciate it, and love it, even if she'd have happily fucked my brains out in a rent by the hour dive, that didn't mean she'd personally prefer it. I knew that was true, her earlier speech all but spelled out that truth to me, not to mention my experience with the others.

Although, that gave me an idea for my next date with Mia. I bet she'd get off on being used and abused in a skanky motel, maybe with video, for our own personal use. I pushed any thoughts of the others out of my head, I wanted to be present with Bellona in that moment, and I was, it'd just been one of those random thoughts.

Point was, the manager straightened up and lost the arrogant smirk fast, when Bellona pulled out the black Amex card from her cargo pocket on the BDU pants. Suddenly we were royalty, and he all but literally kissed our asses as he checked us in. He only did that latter one figuratively.

Then we headed up to our room...

Chapter Thirteen

The suite had a bedroom, a large living room with a small half kitchen behind a raised counter, and a bathroom with a large whirlpool tub, shower, and it all looked very nice. In the end, it was nothing but just another hotel room though, just bigger and nicer than most. The art on the walls were of landscapes, and there was a flat screen television in both the bedroom and living room, as well as a desk with internet hookup in the latter.

I only had eyes for Bellona anyway, her sweet smile, long red hair, and her sexy petite body with breasts far too large for her frame. Which, was shallow, but very hot. Mia had told me Bellona was sweet and loving in bed, soft and giving.

While I was sure that was true when it came to sharing pleasure with them, like Mia I suspected things would be slightly different between her and I. That, and much more, because when we came together and kissed again, her lips were insistent, hot, and her hands were greedy and firm on my chest, as they slid underneath my shirt.

There was nothing sweet about her in that moment, just hungry, passionate, and needy as we gasped into each other's mouths, and started to strip our clothes off with a purpose. It was hot, because I actually felt a little hunted, with the hungry look of lust and devotion in her eyes.

She sighed in desire, and made sounds of pleasure and need, louder and more often as I squeezed her flesh and explored her body more firmly. Not roughly, but she was obviously very into the idea of being possessed by me, controlled by me.

It didn't take us long to strip down, and I groaned into her mouth when I moved my hands down her back and onto her ass for the first time. Her sexy and supple petite bubbled ass felt better in my hands than I'd imagined, and she eagerly ground her body against mine and gasped into my mouth as I squeezed that firm supple flesh firmly.

Her firm C cups were mashed and pressed against my chest, and we were both breathless as we devoured each other's lips, and I picked her up by her ass cheeks and set her down on the bed. Her legs wrapped around me firmly, as if loath for me to get away from her, and she hung from below me and ground her heat against my cock, as I crawled into the bed on top of her. Literally crawling both of us closer to the center of the bed.

She said in her usual sweet voice, but with more than a little breathiness, "Master, make me yours."

I whispered, "You are so sexy, so beautiful, you make my heart ache with need Bell. You are mine."

She smiled almost shyly at that, and her heart was in her eyes as I lined myself up. Her pussy was a light pink contrast to her fair skin, and her mound was gorgeous, petite, and perfect like the rest of her.

She gasped, as I rubbed my cock up and down her moist silken labia to gather lubrication on the head of my cock. She was as wet for me as the others had been, and I lined up and looked deeply into her eyes as I sunk into her for the first time. It was like entering heaven.

"Fuck, you are so tight, so perfect, Bell. My sweet naughty Bell."

Her eyes widened, and she teared up as she looked up into my eyes worshipfully. I was mostly used to that by now, happy tears at my compliments and warm regard while in bed, it almost felt normal and natural as I continued to stare deeply into her eyes, and I softly and slowly rocked my body until all eight inches of my thick cock disappeared into her tight lithe body.

She felt like heaven, so hot, wet, and tight around me, the friction of her silken walls was pure sinful pleasure as she squeezed, convulsed, and slowly got used to my invasion. She ground up into me, her hands caressing my chest lightly, while she squeezed tightly around me. Her breathy gasp of pleasure, and the naked look of worshipful joy in her eyes at having me inside of her, went straight to my libido.

I knew I wasn't that lovable, and I wasn't taking it, them, for granted. I was still blown away by that look they all had in common, and how they saw me, but it wasn't quite so shocking anymore either. It even felt natural to a certain extent, which ironically perhaps, bothered me in a different way, even as it turned me on beyond belief.

I couldn't think about it in that moment though, there was too much pleasure which addled my mind, and I started to rock my body in and out of her. At first, my strokes were short and gentle, just in case she wasn't ready despite her earlier grind. I slowly lengthened and strengthened my strokes, until a short time later I was long stroking into her petite sexy body. I kept my eyes on hers, mesmerized, but also didn't fail to notice and greatly appreciate her bouncing and shaking C cups.

"Master!" she gasped out a short time later, which told me she'd been wound up for sex more than I'd been, but then I didn't consider laser tag to be foreplay. Her core tightened around me, as her body trembled below me, and she absolutely sprayed her liquid satisfaction all over my cock, balls, and thighs. She didn't squirt like the others, she squirted like a fucking porn star.

"Fuck, Bell," I groaned, as my eyes rolled back into my head, the euphoric pleasure her body engendered in mine was unbelievable, and her squirt, trembling body, grasping pussy, and shaking breasts, not to mention the intense loving devotion in her eyes, drove me to distraction. All of that was overwhelming, but I managed to hold on through her rapturous bliss, and just kept long stroking her to extend her bliss.

Her face was a study in indulgent and gratified pleasure, and as she recovered she arched her back and started to impale herself up onto me, as I stroked into her warm accepting flesh. We moved in synchronicity, in a rhythm as old as time, and she was overwhelming. She made sweet sound of pleasure, literally sweet, as she surrendered her body to me eagerly and willingly.

I was drilling her hard and fast by then, and the liquid satin friction was pure heaven, we were hardly making love. Yet, we also were, with our eyes, her soft touch and strokes on my chest were a startling and powerful counterpoint to the way we rutted our sexes together, and the sweet loving surrender in her eyes belied the harshness of our fierce and wild coupling.

There was no more doubt in my mind that Bellona was sweet and loving in bed, but she also craved a lot more than that as well. Me being firm with her and taking control for one. I couldn't wait to learn all of her body's mysteries, and what pleased her.

"Cum in me, make me yours, Master," she begged in a sweet voice, right before she went into second mind-bending and far more powerful orgasm. Her petite body trembled and twitched violently below me, as her pussy convulsed and milked my cock, squeezed it just short of painfully, as her voice cried out in ecstasy and then cut off in a silent scream of pleasure.

It was all too much, her sex, her body, the love, lust, pleasure, and loving devotion in her eyes, the way her look begged me for my sperm, begged me to fill her and claim her with my cum. I lost control, and I breathed her name like a prayer as I felt my balls tingle, and legs go numb.

"Bellona."

I grunted at the wave of ecstatic bliss that rolled through me, as I pulsed my seed into her for the first time. It was so intense, as we rode the heights of pleasure together with our eyes locked together. I felt both vulnerable, and a deep need to protect the precious woman beneath me, who had just fucking blown my mind.

The rapturous pleasure went on for an eternity, as I filled her with pulse after pulse, but lasted far too short a time as we both came back to Earth.

I caressed her face, and then wordlessly kissed her softly, lingeringly, and the soft loving sigh that fell from her lips into my mouth went straight to my heart. I pulled out slowly, and then rolled to the side as I pulled her against me. Her petite sexy body fit perfectly, and her warm nubile body was more than just pleasant against mine.

"Bell?"

"Yes, master?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"You call me master a lot more than the others, and only Paul when we were in public, or that one time you used my full name."

She smiled lightly, and kissed my chest, "I am yours. I can call you Paul if that bothers you. The others... they were afraid they'd overwhelm you with it all, we all know you aren't perfectly comfortable with the concept that we all love and belong to you. We also know you like the fact you've deepened the love all of us hold for you more naturally, through respect and admiration."

"That wasn't really an answer."

She giggled, "I suppose not. How about, because I can't help myself? Emma is wild, Mia likes to be controlled and to submit, I'm gentle in bed, and Lia is a bit more complicated that way. That is, when we're together taking care of each other. But, we've all discovered new things about ourselves after going to bed with you. It's different with you. You are master, for all of us, the others just don't say it as often."

I pondered that a second.

"And, you say it more because you can't help yourself?"

She nodded, "Exactly. Maybe it's that sweet and loving part of me, I just have to express myself to you in that way, surrender myself, submit to you, and tell you how much I love you and how much you mean to me. My heart and mind burst with the need to tell you, with my body, my touch, my words, and in calling you master. I almost did it twice in front of that couple at the laser tag place, but I would never want to embarrass you."

I sighed, so much for feeling comfortable with all of this, at the same time it turned me on more than a little bit. Which... just proved I was a shallow ass, at least partially. But... wasn't everyone? To one extent or another? It also explained why she liked a firm and insistent touch from me, and me taking her decisively, when she didn't with the others. It was the need to submit and surrender to me, which fed into and informed her sexual desires. She didn't and wouldn't feel that need to submit with the other ladies, when they were together, so her primary sexual desire to be soft and loving came out without the influence of those other needs.

Or something, I was hardly a psychologist, I was just trying to understand the women in my life. It sounded right though. It also explained Mia liking making love with me, and all the others. Either way, our sex lives would be a lot more diverse than they'd suspected originally, which was a good thing. In the end, I supposed it didn't matter, all I needed and wanted to do was explore Bellona's sweet body, figure out what she liked, and stick to the stuff she liked.

"Call me whatever you want to, just like you can touch me whenever you want. I don't want you or the others afraid to be yourselves around me, or to express yourselves honestly. That's important."

Bellona asked, "It doesn't bother you? I think they don't say it because they're afraid of scaring you off. I... don't believe you'd leave us. I see it in your eyes, and the way you treat us."

I shrugged, "It twinges my conscience, but at the same time it's a huge turn on, so I'll survive. I also liked the way you teased me earlier, sometimes to serve me and bring me pleasure, you have to do things you enjoy and want to do."

She nodded, "Playing and banter are important, and fun."

I sighed in pleasure, when her hand slipped down my body and took me in hand, and she started to stroke me back to hardness. We exchanged a long lingering breathy kiss, and then I pulled her body on top of mine. That was all the instruction she needed, and in one smooth movement she spread her legs, lined me up, and sunk down impaling herself on my cock.

She said breathily, "I love your fat cock, master. I feel so full."

My cock twitched hard at that, deep inside her soft silken heaven.

She sighed in pleasure as she squeezed around me tightly, and then ground her body against mine. Her breathy gasp and the look of euphoria on her face as she started to grind in slow and soft circles was mesmerizing.

I reached up and pinched her nipples, then I pinched them a little harder before I got the gasp I wanted from her lips. It didn't take long to figure out her breasts weren't as sensitive as Mia's, but I couldn't maul them like I could Emma's or Lia's either.

1...678910...12