Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to tease those perfect heart shaped and bountiful breasts, they were much more than a handful, silky smooth, soft, supple, and warm. Her eyes glowed with pleasure as she looked down on me, arched her back, and pushed her breasts insistently and beggingly into my hands. Each time I pinched or pulled lightly on her nipples, her core tightened around my sex and her face lit up with dirty pleasure and sweet pain.

She started to work me harder, squeezed a little longer, ground a little harder, and rose up slightly between those grinds. The look in her eyes was staggering, the pleasure, lust, warmth and love, and a sweet devotion all took my breath away, as her body gave mine unbelievable pleasure.

Her fingers dug into the flesh of my chest, and she shuddered and froze for a moment, as a light orgasm riddled through her body. Fuck, she was incredible, and a goddess above me, riding me slowly but also with a wanton sensuousness to the act that was mind-blowing.

She sat up straighter as she squeezed around me, arched her back, and then reached behind her. She ground and bounced lightly and shallowly, as she palmed and softly squeezed my balls. It was in a word, intense.

"Fuck, Bell, that's amazing."

She just smiled down at me in response, and then winked.

That went on for a long time, and I watched her cum for me, on me, all over me, time and time again as she pleased, teased, and loved me from above. She made love to me. Not only did her hand on my balls feel amazing, but she was able to gauge me, and keep me right on the edge of bliss for a long ass time.

It was almost torturous, but at the same time it was far more pleasure than I'd ever felt before. My whole body felt like a live wire that could explode with a single touch.

Then her eyes begged me for my seed, as she said, "Fill me, master, please. I need it."

Then she started to twerk her hips and bounce hard and fast, the instant rise of intensity in the euphoric waves I felt from the wet silken friction was mind blowing, and it was maybe thirty seconds later that I grunted, gripped her hips hard, and pushed up into her firmly as I emptied my balls into her sex for the second time that day.

She went over for me seconds later, as I pulsed inside of her. Our liquid pleasure mixed, as she sprayed my body once again. I'd lost count on how many orgasms she'd had, verse my two. That was fine though, I loved getting my ladies off, and seeing them drowning in pleasure.

That was another thing they all had in common, my orgasms triggered theirs, as if in reward for them being a good servant and getting me off. They literally got off on my pleasure, which was heady.

When she came down, she collapsed forward, and claimed a sweet kiss that turned a little mischievous, as she sucked and nipped my bottom lip.

She sighed in satisfaction, as I caressed her back and played with her hair. I was in no hurry to leave her body, or to have her get off me.

She said dreamily, "Thank you for your seed, master."

Then she giggled, when she felt my flagging cock twitch.

I spanked her, lightly, "Spritely minx."

She bit her lip, and then nodded in agreement.

I asked, "How about a shower, and then lunch."

Then I planned to explore every inch of her supple nubile body with my fingertips, lips, and tongue, but I wasn't going to tell her that. That kind of thing had to be post shower, especially when I explored that beautiful and sexy petite bubbled ass of hers. My mouth watered at the thought. I was also looking forward to the idea of seeing her sweet mischievous face between my legs, and my cock disappearing into her perfect mouth.

She said, "I could eat, and a shower sounds nice."

Not that she'd ever disagree with me, but I figured she wouldn't lie about being hungry. I ordered room service, then we jumped into the shower. The shower itself was kind of fun as well, and I enjoyed her body under the hot spray.

It was a bit wicked of me, but I pulled multiples out of her by holding her up and using my fingertips between her legs, and on her breasts. She was... stunning as she came for me often and easily. I wasn't worried about my own pleasure, that would come later, and I'd been cumming seven or eight times a day the last three days, so I was hardly deprived if I loved on my Bellona a little in the shower.

Besides, she'd been very eager after lunch, to return the favor.

We spent the next six hours, until it was time to check out and go home for dinner, chatting, fucking, making love, and even just caressing each other and lying there in each other's arms.

Bellona was the sweetest of the four, but she was also the most direct, and quite playful. She was also the only one to really tease me at all, although not the only one to seduce, the others just did it with sultry words and blatant seduction, instead of teasing me past all reason until I took them.

All in all, it was a hell of a day, and I felt like I knew all four of them by the end of it. Not all of what they were, there were depths to plumb, and they were complicated to be sure, but their basic desires, how to pleasure them the best, and their personalities. I thought I had a pretty good handle on it all.

Chapter Fourteen

The list was longer than I'd expected when I got to work on Monday morning, but at the same time a lot of it was overlapping. Like three or four of the projects all had synergy with each other, and would be one product at the end, which was all collated and notated in the project's notes.

For instance, the multi-function nano cloud was partly stable. They were already able to do the secure spying part, through people's eyes and ears. The communications part was solid, so was the virtual AR overlay and sound. Of course, none of it had been fully tested yet.

They were still working on other parts of it though, the deeper immersion with all five senses, and the software porting for various applications from video, audio, to books, to a virtual phone. There were literally thousands of apps to port, and double digits in platform services to port over. I didn't really change the priorities there, that was their next planned big debut in the world, and as it was they were slowed down because of having to deal with the government for test approvals and the like.

Still, given the testing process involved, it seemed clear they'd have all that stuff figured out long before they'd be allowed to market it.

I did slightly increase the priority of AG, plus the priority of a power core of some kind to power it, one that was green. Yes, I wanted my flying car, not to mention an interstellar space ship, but considering the billions if not trillions of dollars such a scientific breakthrough would make the company, it wasn't a selfish or a bad business decision at all. They were really very close to the breakthrough, and they had gotten it working a few times, but the circuits were finicky and fragile. So far, their record was holding an artificial gravity field for fifteen seconds, before the machine burned out. They were pretty sure it was a power stability issue, the specifications were extremely tight, but they weren't positive.

They did have a ship design too, but that was low priority and I kept it that way. The technology was there for EM shielding against solar winds, various sensors, life support, faster than light drive, a fission reactor for power, navigation systems, and pretty much everything else. But without AG for a primary drive, artificial gravity on the ship, and perhaps most importantly for inertial dampening for acceleration at high G to reach those speeds in a reasonable amount of time, it wouldn't work.

Engineering food for harsher climes, I left the priority alone. Honestly most of their priorities were right on, they had a lot of medical research going on as well, diseases and conditions the nanites could take care of, as well as searching for cures for diseases they couldn't. There was a lot of positive things on the list like that, like growing organ replacements and not whole bodies. Not just to replace a bad heart or lungs, but to cure the blind and even reverse spinal damage and paralysis. It was mindboggling how four A.I.s could be doing as much as they were already.

They even had quantum portals on the list, which was a way to connect two physical spaces to the same place. I knew they'd gotten that idea from science fiction. If it worked someone could step across thousands of miles, or perhaps world to world, or get gas delivered to their home without all the pipes to carry it the distance. The sad part was it had an extremely low priority, and they'd mostly decided it was impossible, but they'd left the project idea open in case there were more breakthroughs that led to a solution later on. It was both cool and disappointing.

Last but not least I tried to brainstorm new ideas. They told me creativity from whole cloth was one of their weaknesses, and where I could best contribute as a human who was outclassed in just about every other category. Naturally, absolutely nothing came to mind for quite a long while. My mind kept jumping back to the current project list, of not only what they were working on, but the miracles they'd already accomplished in so short a time.

It was daunting.

Well, they wanted to improve the world, to make it safer and kinder. I came up with a few ideas that didn't really do that so dismissed them. Finally, I added research into non-deadly force for self-protection, something better than a Taser, knock out darts, or mace. Kind of vague, but it was something for them to look at.

Second, I added the idea of a safe way to break addiction. Emma seemed to know a lot more about the brain than any publications out in the real world. I got the idea it wouldn't be hard for her to come up with a safe way to break someone's addiction to cigarettes, alcohol, or illicit drugs. Some prescription drugs too for that matter.

Third, I asked her to come up with an anti-depressant medication or technology that didn't have the major side effect of depression and suicidal thoughts. What kind of bullshit was that anyway?

I left it at that, and I decided to let the idea of coming up with more ideas simmer in the back of my mind. They already had enough going on to give them months of research, years of testing, and to keep busy maintaining it all. It was... eleven-fifteen in the morning, I'd been working a little over two hours.

Which of course, made me think, what the fuck did I do now? Job done, time for a couple of months off? Or until they gave me toys to test and play with? Nothing like the feeling of being obsolete. It seemed obvious this job idea wasn't going to be enough, I'd have to figure out something else. Yes, it was nice to direct their efforts a little, but it wasn't nearly enough.

I got up and left my office, and after looking both ways, I headed over to Emma's office. What I really needed to do was come up with a way to feel useful outside of work. For the moment though, visiting my exotic and curvy Emma would be a nice distraction from my pity party of one.

Except, she wasn't in her office, she must've been working. So much for the idea of killing time by taking her over the desk.

Emma said, "Can I help you?"

She looked amused, when I almost jumped out of my skin as I spun around. She looked fantastic as usual, her long black curly hair was up, and her dancing dark blue eyes were intoxicating. Her body was pure sin, and she was wearing dark blue jeans, and a casual black blouse.

"Just came by to say hello."

Her eyes crinkled knowingly, and she walked past me into the office while waving me in.

I closed the door as I entered, and I caught up with her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. I leaned down and sniffed her neck. Fuck, I loved her scent, it drove me crazy. All of their feminine scents did for that matter. Then I kissed her neck softly while my hands roamed her tight supple curves.

She sighed in pleasure, and excitement, as she ground her ass back against me, and craned her neck and turned her head to enthusiastically claim my lips. She squeaked into my mouth, and then kissed me harder, when I ran my hands onto her breasts, and squeezed firmly through her shirt. Not too hard, I wanted to make sure she was really hot and ready before I started to maul them. She liked it rough, but without foreplay I knew it would just hurt.

I pinched her nipple lightly through the shirt, while my other hand unbuttoned her jeans, slid down the zipper, and then slipped my hand over her mound, and put pressure there through her panties. Fuck, she was already soaked for me.

I held her firmly, teasing her tits and pussy as we walked around her desk, while she grounded back against my hardness. I slipped my hands around her body, bent her over her own desk by her neck, and pulled her jeans down about a foot.

Then I undid mine, while I held her pinned, and ran my cock's tip up and down her wet slit teasingly. Her glistening labia were mouthwatering, and her breathy excited gasps drove me wild.

I leaned down slightly, as I lined myself up.

"Emma," I said in a stern but playful tone.

She whimpered in need, and pushed back against me, but I held her pinned to the desk and I had all the leverage.

"Please, fuck me, master, I dreamed of this moment, when you take me in my own office."

I said teasingly, "There's something you should know first, before I take my pleasure from you."

She shivered in excitement, and sighed breathily as I caressed her ass softly, then gasped when I spanked it.

"What's that? Master."

I whispered naughtily, "I didn't lock the door," and then I slammed into her and buried my cock in her tight wet silken sheath fully and roughly.

Fuck, she felt so damned good around me.

As I suspected, that shocking revelation and the risk of getting caught hit her libido like a ten-ton truck, and my forceful penetration and spank finished her off, as she came undone for me in gasps, twitches, and trembles of pleasure. She squirted all over my cock, balls, and thighs.

As she came down, I spanked her hard and started to drive into her hard and fast without a transition. Just straight to hardcore fucking. Her breathy gasps and her deliciously naughty mewls of pleasure as she bucked back against me and ground back as best she could drove me crazy. She didn't have much leverage, but she was my fucking wild one, and she gave it her full effort. She was amazing, and her body was pure sinful delight as I ravished her hard and fast.

I grabbed her hair carefully, and then pulled back on it with enough force to arch her back and so she was looking straight forward, right at the door. Carefully, because I didn't want to screw up her bun.

"Does it turn you on, Emma? That someone, anyone, could walk in here and see your master taking you, taking this sexy body, and fucking your brains out?"

She trembled at my words, and her bucking got sloppy, as her vocal appreciation of my harsh claiming got louder, and it drove her headlong for a second orgasm.

I actually had to let go of her hair, she was my wild sexpot, liked it dirty and hard, and had the body for it, but she was also a screamer. The risk of getting caught added a thrill to our shamelessly licentious coupling, but I didn't really want to get caught. I knew a powerful orgasm was coming for her, and I helped it along by slapping her ass hard, which shook her sexy and juicy rounded ass, and turned it red.

Fuck, she felt so damned good as she tightened around me like a vice of pure velvet pleasure.

She barely got her mouth buried in the flesh of her arm, as she bit herself and screamed out my name. The muffled vocal explosion of the keening sounds of her bliss was still extremely loud, at least to my ears, and it turned me on no small amount.

"Fuck, I'm going to fill you Emma. You feel too damned good around me, too damned good coming for me."

And I did, I came so hard I saw spots, and had to hold myself up by her ass as I pulsed my seed into her willing and welcoming pussy. I was also pretty sure, my explosion made her roll into a third orgasm, that was even more intense, as she started to milk my cock and convulse in sync with my explosive pulses as I painted her insides.

It was pure bliss, and crazily wild, but as we started to come down I caressed her ass softly with my fingertips, and her lower back, waist, and hips. The surge of protectiveness, caring, and a need to hold her softly and be gentle with her to show my regard was overwhelming, after the lust of taking her so hard and mercilessly, had burned out.

She said softly, "That was intense, Paul. More so than I would have thought. I really... liked being manhandled like that, and being pinned down."

I pulled out slowly, and I pulled her up to claim a soft kiss.

"I wouldn't have done it, if I'd thought otherwise, and Mia would've kicked my ass."

She grinned, "It was wonderful, but we shouldn't do it too much."

I nodded, "Special occasions, you have work to do after all, and if we do it too much we'll really get caught and be office gossip. I... really care about you Emma. I wouldn't do anything you didn't want. I'm falling in love with all of you, I'm sure of that now, it'll just take time. I already adore you."

She melted against me, and she gave me one of those looks of utter devotion that always shocked and humbled me, that filled me with the desire to protect and cherish. Even more so, now that my feelings for them all were growing.

She caressed my cheek, kissed me lovingly, and said in a sultry and worshipping tone, "I love you, Master. We should get cleaned up, even if I'd rather snuggle with you for the rest of the day."

I asked slyly, "Do you suppose Mia would get off on it, if we made her come in, close the door, crawl over to us, clean our juices off of my cock, and then clean out your pussy with her tongue?"

She giggled, "Most definitely, she'd love it, and it sounds much nicer than using a towel for us too."

So, we did...

It hit me like a ton of bricks when I walked into her office a little after twelve.

She was lovely, with a soft and adorable beauty like the girl next door, and so sexy. She had a perfect hourglass body, five foot seven, thirty-six C, twenty-three, thirty-six. Her beautiful smile took my breath away, and her warm brown eyes twinkled both in welcome and in question as to why I was there. Her straight light brown hair hung like a curtain down her back, and some small amount was over her shoulders, and it shone brightly in the mid-day sun through her corner office's full-sized windows.

What hit me like a ton of bricks, was just how much I truly loved her. My heart ached with it. I hadn't really spent any time alone with her the last few days, not really since last Thursday night. We'd had sex during our fivesome nights, but no real alone time. I supposed I'd missed her, which was enough to make it deadly obvious when I'd set my eyes on her that morning.

She looked stunning, in a red pencil skirt, and a shiny silk dark blue blouse that was conservatively buttoned up to right above her cleavage.

"Hi, beautiful. What are you doing for lunch?"

She smiled, "Are you offering?"

"Italian's on the table even, if you have the time. I figure time with you is worth offering an addicting bribe."

She grinned, "I always have time for you, unless I have a scheduled lunch meeting, which I don't. Even then I might cancel, if it isn't critical. Of course..."

"You're babbling," I accused playfully as I cut her off.

She giggled, "Maybe a little, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" I asked innocently, as I deliberately walked forward and closed the distance between us without once breaking my intense gaze into her eyes.