Dark Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Linds, do you think you will let him make love to you?'

'Ohhh, yes babe, yes I do, he was attractive and he looked so big and strong.'

Lindsey sighed, her moth slightly open, her hips beginning to buck beneath me, thrusting up against me.

'Ohhhh, fuck yes babe, yes I would like it now fuck me Dave as hard as you can.'

I started to thrust into her, the familiar pressure building inside me and I started to come, again, this was too quick for Lindsey's liking.

'Noooo, not yet, not yet, I need you to fuck me.' She wailed.

She was clearly dissatisfied with my performance, but I just couldn't help it, I mean, my wife is stunning, slim and sexy and I would defy and man, in a similar situation that I had been in, to show adequate restraint when their wife is clearly talking about fucking a huge black guy as you are having sex.

Again, the next week dragged, we never had sex again that week and I spent the week in a masturbatory whirl, every waking moment was consumed with thoughts of Lindsey and Marc and what was bound to happen.

Saturday came and again Lindsey looked terrific, this time she had on a cream dress with matching shoes, really figure hugging. Very flattering, hair and makeup faultless, her bum looked magnificent as it wobbled in front of me as we walked up the train station steps; a few young guys were also heading into London for the night and made no secret of how attractive they found Lindsey.

We were both not as nervous this time and were quite relaxed and chatty as we headed into London, Lindsey was clearly looking forward to the night and the meeting with Marc.

We had a table seat to ourselves.

'Do you think Marc will think I look nice tonight David?'

I replied, 'Babe, as usual you are stunning, he clearly fancies the pants off you!'

Lindsey just giggled.

We arrived in Covent Garden and met Marc pretty much straight away in the bar he suggested, it was pretty busy as we manoeuvred our way through the throng.

Marc shook my hand very firmly again and kissed Lindsey on both cheeks again, true to form she blushed furiously, we, the three of us just looked like a group of friends to the outside observer, but we all knew we had another purpose.

We found a booth towards the back where a group were just leaving and we gratefully grabbed the seats.

Marc went straight to the bar and got the drinks as Lindsey and I sat down and looked around.

He soon returned and we all sat down together chatting, Lindsey was a bit more talkative this time, but not much, Marc was doing his best to include Lindsey and get her to open up a bit, it was getting slightly better after a few more drinks.

Marc was wearing an expensive shirt and jeans, he looked really good and had the confidence to know it, his teeth were white and straight and he carried himself well, he drew a few admiring glasses from a few other women.

Lindsey excused herself and went to the bathroom, it was the first time I had been alone with Marc.

He looked at me and said.

'Dave, Lindsey is so attractive, you are lucky my man, you really are.'

He carried on.

'Look, this is a big step, but I guarantee you that she won't be disappointed and I will treat her properly, hopefully, you won't be disappointed either, as it can be quite distressing for some guys to see it you know?'

'I think I know what to expect Marc and I'm pretty happy as I really want to see this.' I countered.

'Ok Dave, as long as you know, as it can be pretty weird for some guys, they think they want to see it and when it happens, they hate it, I'm just warning you, you know that sometimes this can happen.'

To be honest, although I felt threatened by his overall masculinity, this guy was actually a gent and was being really upfront about the whole situation.

He then asked how Lindsey really felt about this, again he explained that sometimes wives have pulled back at the last minute, again thinking they wanted what was happening, but the reality can sometimes be very different.

Lindsey returned from the ladies room and squeezed in next to me, we had a few more drinks and then headed to another bar, everything was very proper and Marc didn't even discuss sex, he also hadn't touched Lindsey once, again, he was incredibly receptive to Lindsey's nerves.

Our last train was at 11pm and at around ten thirty Lindsey was looking at her watch.

'I think we need to go babe.' She said over the music, 'but I just need to go to the toilet before we go OK?'

I told her this was fine.

Marc leaned over the round table we were sat at.

'Dave, I really want Lindsey.' His dark eyes were boring into mine.

'She's stunning mate and I would really love to fuck her.'

'Can you do something for me?' He asked.

I replied, not knowing what was coming, 'Don't have sex this week with her, can you do that?'

'Yes,' I answered, 'Sure'.

'I'm asking this Dave as I think she is close and if you don't have sex, she will, shall we say be more receptive about taking this forward, after all, she's a woman with needs and she is a fucking sex bomb mate.'

This was the first time he had said anything like this, just as he had finished saying it Lindsey was back.

I just looked across at Marc and he gave me a half smile. And he raised his eyebrows in a knowing way.

'So, I guess that you guys are off for your train then?'

We started to say our goodbyes again; Marc again sought out my hand and squeezed it hard.

He then pulled Lindsey towards him, one hand on her shoulder and he whispered something into her ear, then he kissed both of her cheeks.

We headed for the station and got on our train home, Lindsey didn't really say that much on the train and went to sleep pretty much immediately, she slept fitfully though as I watched her in the gloom of the carriage.

We arrived home at around one thirty in the morning, both tired, Lindsey undressed and went into the shower, leaving her clothes on the bedroom floor, I tidied them away, placing them in the washing basket, on impulse, I picked up Lindsey's tiny lace panties, they were soaked at the crotch, clearly showing evidence of her arousal.

When she came back I was in bed, she crawled in beside me.

'What did you and Marc talk about while I was in the bathroom?' she asked.

I replied hesitantly. 'He asked me to do something for him this week.'

Lindsey raised her eyebrow as if indicating that I should continue, so I did.

'Marc basically said that he is really looking forward to fucking you, he thinks that you are stunning, he asked something else though.'

Lindsey was looking at me, her dark hair falling across her forehead and onto her cheek.

'He asked me not to have sex with you this week,' I continued, 'He thinks that will make you more receptive to him when we meet again.'

'Why would he think that?' She asked.

'He clearly wants you Lindsey, and I really think that you want him.'

Lindsey smiled, 'I do want him, I think about him fucking me David, I think about how it will feel with him taking me, feeling how big his thing inside me.'

Even now Lindsey was prudish with some of the things she said.

I turned to her, 'What did Marc ask you, you know, when he whispered something in your ear?'

Lindsey blushed. 'He asked me, well no, he told me that he wanted me to shave my pussy for him.'

'Really?' I blurted.

'Yes, and I already have, I did it in the shower just now.'

'What?' 'All of it?'

"Yes,' Lindsey replied, 'All of it.' Would you like to touch it?'

Immediately my hand went beneath the duvet and found Lindsey with her legs open, I stroked between her wide open thighs, she was utterly smooth and soaking wet, I dipped a finger into her pussy, her clitoris was swollen, she moaned and turned to me, 'No David, remember what Marc said. No sex for you!'

I lived in a frenzy of masturbation for the next 6 days.

Arrangements were made on the Wednesday with Marc, we were meeting him in central London on the Saturday evening, originally for drinks, in mid afternoon, but unbeknown to Lindsey, I booked a hotel in London close to where we were to meet, a nice hotel, with a suite consisting of a lounge and well appointed room with bathroom, it was quite expensive, but I thought, what the hell!

Lindsey was ready as was I, she was wearing her black ankle boots and a short grey figure hugging dress, she looked stunning as usual, so pretty and elegant, I didn't know what underwear she had on, she had been quite strict with showing herself to me in the previous days as I was in such a whirl, continuously watching porn and wanking furiously.

We met Marc as arranged, at around 3 in the afternoon, it was raining outside and we found a very lively bar, we all went inside and found a bench seat, the afternoon passed in a whirl of drinks, Lindsey I noted wasn't hungry, I offered her something to eat as I didn't want to get her too drunk, but she was clearly enjoying herself, she was acting quite coquettishly towards Marc, flicking her hair and touching his arm, he in turn was looking at her through dark lust filled eyes, you could tell, just by looking at him that he desired her, he wanted her badly, his nostrils would flare at the scent of her perfume and her hair, I could only imagine what he was feeling towards my pretty young white wife.

We visited several more bars and by around 8:30, Lindsey was quite merrily drunk, Marc on the other hand wasn't drinking that much, but he was still having a good time, making Lindsey giggle.

In the final bar, I turned around to both Marc and Lindsey.

'Hey guys, its time to go.'

They both looked at me.

Marc looked at his watch.

'It's only 9 o'clock Dave, it's still early.'

Lindsey was looking at me quizzically.

'No, we are not going home, I've booked a hotel, it's only a cab ride away, we will be there in a few minutes.' This was the final time in that eventful night that I was in charge of anything, from that moment, Marc took over.

Lindsey looked at me open mouthed, she started to speak , but Dave, but...' Then she was silent.

With that Marc drained his drink and we all stood up, Lindsey last, Marc kind of pulled her up by the hand, she seemed a bit dazed and she seemed to have instantly sobered up.

We walked outside and Marc hailed a taxi.

We piled into the taxi, Marc let Lindsey in first, we both looked at her pert bottom in her short tight grey dress, clinging to the shape of her buttocks, the faint shape of her panties visible. He looked at me and kind of smirked and grinned at the same time, the look kind of said. 'She is mine, I'm having this one.' It was kind of an arrogant look and it unnerved me.

Marc followed her in, sitting next to her.

I sat in a pull down seat behind the driver and gave the name of the hotel, we sped away from the kerb.

Lindsey, with the hulking presence of Marc next to her looked tiny and shocked, I could actually see that she was trembling and it wasn't from the cold, the realisation was now upon her, that after all of the times we discussed this, it was actually happening.

Marc looked me directly in the eye and placed his hand on Lindsey's knee, she almost jumped, but didn't make a move to stop him, all the while Marc had his eyes on me, he started running his thick black fingers up and down her leg, from her knee to her thigh, all the while not taking his eyes from me.

We stopped at a set of traffic lights, a queue of traffic in front of us, Marc, his hand on Lindsey's knee, placed the palm of his hand between her knees and slowly opened Lindsey's legs, she tried to resist initially, but obviously he was too strong, her short dress had ridden up and her tanned firm thighs fell apart, her legs wide, displaying her panties, Marc's hand holding them open, displaying my own wife to me, showing her to me, supplicant to him. Both of us.

Lindsey was breathing rapidly, I could tell that she was turned on, I could see her breasts rising and falling quickly, Marc's fingers playing along her thigh, his huge hand holding her legs open for me to see her tiny black panties framed by her slim thighs and I'm almost sure for the taxi driver too, no words were being said and the sexual tension was almost tangible.

We arrived mercifully quickly at the hotel, Marc exited with Lindsey, and stood at the foyer as I paid the taxi driver at the kerbside.

The taxi driver looked at me with a smirk, he had clearly seen the show in the back of his cab, leaving him in no doubt as to the reason we are heading into this hotel.

I looked at my beautiful wife, stood next to this impressive looking black man outside the hotel.

'Well Dave,' said Marc 'You better check us in.'

He had his large hand at the small of Lindsey's back and ushered her inside out of the drizzle.

Luckily, the reception area was busy and Marc led Lindsey and stood near the elevators, she was like a rabbit in the headlights.

I checked in and swiftly and met them at the elevator, there was an old couple waiting too and we all entered, I pressed the button for our floor as did the older couple, mercifully, they were out after one floor.

As soon as they left and the doors closed the situation changed entirely.

I was stood at the back wall, Lindsey at my side and Marc opposite me, in a flash, Marc pulled Lindsey towards him and pulled her into him and began to passionately kiss her, she responded immediately, her hands reaching up and encircling his neck.

She was making small moaning sounds, I could see that they were using their tongues, Marc's hands slid down Lindsey's waist, onto her hips and started massaging her tight buttocks through her dress, his hands were huge against her, it looked as though he could get her complete bottom in one hand, such were the size of them.

He was fondling her arse, squeezing each cheek in turn and pulling her into his groin, she in turn grinding against him.

The elevator gonged and Lindsey and Marc stepped apart, Lindsey was breathing heavily, her face was flushed red and I could see that her nipples were erect against the soft material of her dress.

Marc was stood still, a huge presence in the cramped elevator. I followed Lindsey's eye line, she was looking at the front of Marc's jeans where a huge bulge was clearly straining against the fabric of his jeans, extending to what seemed to be in line with his hip.

The doors slid open and I walked out first, Lindsey and Marc close behind me, we had to navigate two corridors until we arrived outside our room.

As I fumbled with the electronic key trying to get it to work I could see Marc's hand caressing Lindsey's arse, as he was doing this, two young couples walked past us all, as I tried in vain to get the electronic card to work, one of the young women could clearly see that Marc was fondling my wife's bottom, he made no effort to stop his caresses and looked straight at the young woman, she gasped and then giggled, nudging her friend to look, she did so, her eyes going wide, as they turned the corner we heard them burst out laughing, Lindsey's face was a picture of embarrassment, but Marc's a still mask. I in turn could feel the colour rise in my cheeks.

It was very clear to the two young women what was about to happen, a white couple, trying to get in to a room with a single, huge black man who had his hands all over her arse, I have often though about those two women, what they thought, whether they in turned fantasised about what they saw going on.

Finally the door clicked and the indicator light showed green, we were into the room.

I placed the key into the power receptacle and the lights came on in the large suite.

The room was well appointed, a large flat screen TV, a huge leather corner sofa, a table and a drinks bar, there was an adjoining bedroom and bathroom with shower.

Marc spoke. 'Dave, sort the lights out will you and while you're at it, why don't you fix us all some drinks.'

My heart was pounding, this was actually happening, I was in a hotel room with my beautiful young wife, along with a hulking black male, he was going to fuck her and fuck her well, god knows what he was going to do to her in my presence.

Lindsey was still kind of positioned in the hall area and as I put on the large pedestal lamp and extinguished the other lights, Marc pulled her forward into the centre of the lounge.

Lindsey was in his complete thrall.

He looked at Lindsey stood directly in front of him, he was huge in comparison to her, she has always been petite, but next to Marc's impressive frame she appeared to have shrunk, he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her gently to her knees in front of him, his dark eyes seemed almost black in the lamplight.

Marc started to speak.

'Now Lindsey, we know why you are here,' he reached down and cupped her under the chin and lifted her face to look at him.

'I am going to fuck you tonight and I am going to fuck you long and hard you will please me, as I will you.'

'Dave, fetch me a Jack Daniels, Lindsey, I want you to reach up and feel my cock.'

I was transfixed, I was shaking as I poured the drink, and passed it to Marc, as I looked over Lindsey's shoulders I could see her lifting her hand up and touching very slowly Marc's cock, she was stroking him through his jeans, tracing the thick length with her slim fingers.

'Thats good Lindsey, thats good, I want you to make me fully hard, undo my zip and buttons.'

Lindsey obeyed, drawing his zip down, the rasp as his zipper was pulled clearly audible and then fumbling with his buttons, Marc was playing this out, he was savouring this.

'Now Dave, I want you to pour yourself a drink and sit in that chair as you will want to watch this.'

I sat down, drink in my hand my cock threatening to burst out of my trousers.

Marc was unbuttoning his shirt, and kicking his shoes off, he pulled his shirt off to expose an incredibly muscular torso, he was very dark, chest muscles square, his six pack prominent, his skin shining, he must have spent a long time getting his body in such great shape, I felt utterly inadequate against this, he had the physique of a boxer, no fat on him at all, compared to my paunch.

He placed his thumbs into the waist band of his jeans and forced his jeans past the thick muscles of his bulging thighs.

He was wearing white boxer shorts and the bulge in them was huge.

He placed one huge hand on the back of my wife's head and pulled her face towards his expanding groin, Lindsey had her eyes closed and she started to cover the length of his cock with kisses through his underwear.

Marc was nodding slowly, groaning lightly.

After a minute or so he pulled Lindsey away.

'Lindsey, pull down my shorts and release my cock, its time for you to suck me.'

Lindsey reached up and touched his torso, running her hands over his washboard stomach, she was still fully clothed, her eyes were half closed, she looked consumed by lust, her skin flushed, her breathing raspy in her chest.

Her delicate hands slowly eased his tight shorts down lower and lower, suddenly Marc's cock sprang free from his underwear, Lindsey gasped, I was transfixed.

The photos Marc sent did him no justice, his penis was huge and very thick, he was shaved completely and his cock was as thick as a branch, standing proud from his black body, it was incredibly ugly, thick veins extended along and encircled the long thick shaft, it was topped by a huge bulbous tip like an overripe plum, shiny and glistening in the light, this massive phallus was twitching in time with Marc's pulse, below the shaft hung the most huge balls as I have ever seen, they were like something from a horse.

I was not as shocked as Lindsey, her mouth agape, silently she reached up and touched his cock with her fingers, it was as if she was in another place, she was utterly unaware that I was in the room, she attempted to encircle his member with her fingers but was unable to, she slowly started to pump his cock backwards and forwards all the while looking at it, her eyes never leaving it.