Dark Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rapidly undid my trousers and attempted to get my rigid cock out so that I could masturbate.

Marc was looking at me and was shaking his head, I removed my hands from my trousers, I think that if I had stroked my cock, I would have exploded. I continued to rub myself through my trousers, silently comparing the size of my cock to the mammoth penis that my wife was now slowly pumping in front of her face.

Marc removed Lindsey's hand from his cock and pulled her towards the glistening end of his cock, her mouth opened as if on its own accord as she attempted to encircle the huge tip. I could seed that her eyes were shut and her jaw was stretched, it was if she was at the dentist and was saying 'ahhhh,' such was the circumference of her open mouth.

A huge black hand was placed on the back of Lindsey's head, her mouth agape, Marc started to force his swollen cock into my wife's mouth, she was clearly struggling to fit him in, but inch after inch was forced between her painted lips, I could clearly see tears at the corner of Lindsey's eyes as she struggled to take this fleshy pipe into her mouth, Marc started to slowly fuck her mouth, Lindsey was groaning around the meat that was being force fed to her, then she did something that in one mind really hurt me, but in another really turned me on.

Lindsey dipped her hand between her thighs and under her tight, short dress which had ridden up her thighs and started to stroke her shaven pussy through her panties, all the while sucking on Marc's enormous cock, from my side view, I could see that her hand was moving furiously between her thighs, obviously stroking her clit and rubbing her pussy, she had never done anything like that for me before, it was obvious, such was the state of her arousal. She was moaning loudly, Marc removed his cock, Lindsey's mouth was still open and Marc started to fuck her open mouth with long hard, fast strokes, his cock was shining with Lindsey's saliva, he was removing his cock fully and then was thrusting it in to her mouth, fucking it as if it were a pussy.

He stopped suddenly and removed his cock with a popping sound, Lindsey's chin was covered in saliva coating her face, her eyes hooded. Her chest was heaving, her nipples painfully erect.

Marc pulled Lindsey up to her feet and spun her around to face me, they were both stood in front of me, Marc behind Lindsey, Lindsey with her back to Marc, but facing me directly, all but three feet away, I continued to rub my cock through my trousers, my drink untouched.

Lindsey's arms were pulled above her head and in one movement, Marc pulled her tight fitting dress over her head, exposing her body to me, she had on a tiny black see through g-string with red bows at either side and a black lace bra, her black ankle boots still on, mark, now also naked placed a foot between my wife's shapely legs and kicked her heels apart so that although stood, her legs were wide apart, her back arched and her breasts prominent.

I could see the shape of her shaven pussy through the incredibly tight and tiny panties, each fold of her most intimate places contoured against the flimsy almost there fabric, they were darker at the crotch, her nipples painfully hard through her bra, poking at the material.

She was displayed erotically in front of me and as I drank her in, I could see two huge black hands start to slowly caress my gorgeous wife in front of my very eyes, it was as though they were disembodied, I followed them with my eyes as they explored every inch of my pliant wife, they cupped her breasts, squeezed and pinched her nipples almost painfully, hands running across her taut quivering stomach muscles.

As I watched, Marc's fat long cock appeared between Lindsey's open legs, he started to slowly thrust back and forward, I could see the bulbous glistening head and thick shaft rubbing along Lindsey's quite clearly soaking panties, backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards.

Lindsey had an arm cocked behind her, around Marc's thick neck, her eyes closed as Marc leant down, his enormous hands on Lindsey's slim hips, they were kissing deeply, my wife moaning into his mouth as there tongues danced.

Lindsey was furiously gyrating, grinding her pussy down onto the fleshy black pole that was rubbing up and down between her wide open legs.

Marc spoke.

'Can you feel how big my cock is?'...'Can you feel how hard it is?'

Lindsey was nodding as she spoke, 'Oh yes, yes I can, it's so hard against my pussy, I want it inside me.'

I was watching transfixed, my eyes on stalks, it was an incredible sight, better than I could ever have imagined.

The soft light, the breathing and moaning from Lindsey, Marc remaining icily cool, his black hulking body and enormous phallus contrasted against my incredibly pretty, petite wife.

Marc in one swift movement span Lindsey around and bent her over the three seater sofa, her pert bottom up in the air, mouth open in surprise.

He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of Lindsey's tiny panties and in one flash tore them from her body, Lindsey yelped at the sudden act, it was surprising.

Marc held the tiny piece of black torn fabric which had just been my wife's panties, he was touching them at the crotch.

He turned and nodded, 'Good, very good, here you are Dave.'

With that he tossed me Lindsey's ruined underwear, I was astonished as I held them in my hands, they were absolutely saturated with her pussy juices.

'You see, she's soaking fucking wet.'

'Lindsey, tell Dave how wet you are.'

Lindsey turned to me, her eyes not clearly focused. 'I'm soaking darling, soaking wet.'

Marc crouched down behind Lindsey's upturned bottom.

He placed both of his hands on each of her pert buttocks, he then spread her arse cheeks very wide apart, displaying her pussy and puckered tight anus to him, he seemed to be studying each fold and crease of her carefully, with minute detail.

Lindsey's face was flushed bright red, partly from being turned on, but mostly I think from being displayed and examined in such a wanton manner.

Marc dipped his head forward and started to very slowly, very carefully lick Lindsey's wide open pussy.

Lindsey moaned very, very loudly.

'Ooooohhhh, oooooh my god, oh yes.' Her eyes were tightly screwed shut.

I stood up from my chair, spilling my drink onto the floor, the liquid seeping into the carpet, I didn't care, I wanted to see.

Marc's long pink tongue was dancing across Lindsey's swollen clit, I could clearly see from my viewpoint that she was soaking, Marc's tongue would lap at her open pussy and suck the folds of her pussy lips, then stop and suck at the swollen nub of her clit, Lindsey was grinding back against Marc's face, he was using his tongue to fuck her, thrusting it as deep as he could, all the while moaning as he lapped at her juices.

He then started to lick and force his tongue into Lindsey's arse, fucking her anus with his tongue.

'My God.' Marc exclaimed. 'This is the sweetest pussy and arse I've ever tasted.'

His face was buried in between my wife's spread open buttocks, his hands kneading the firm flesh.

Lindsey started to wail loudly, she was coming, hard.

Her right hand shot back and grabbed the back of Marc's shaven head, forcing his face deeper between her cheeks.

Her body started to buck violently and she shrieked. 'Oooooohhh my fucking god, Oh My God.'

Lindsey came then, shuddering, gasping and panting, she was trying to claw herself away from Marc's probing tongue, but he held her in place as she finished, she collapsed forward, half slumped onto the sofa on her side.

She was breathing heavily, naked apart from her ankle boots and bra.

Marc's face was coated with my wife's pussy juices.

He leant forward and kissed Lindsey deeply, she was sucking at his tongue, tasting herself on him.

Marc stood up, his huge black cock was throbbing, it seemed to have grown in size, it resembled a black bar of steel, the huge head glistening.

His shorn scrotum looked painfully tight, the huge balls clearly aching.

Lindsey reached back and removed her Bra, tossing it aside, she caught me eye and looked away quickly as if embarrassed.

In a flash, Marc was on top of her.

She almost completely disappeared underneath his polished black flesh.

Her hands were encircling his neck, running up and down his muscular back.

He was squashing and squeezing her small breasts, her nipples being squeezed hard. Marc used his knees to force apart Lindsey's slim thighs, I could see his mammoth cock throbbing, his balls tight, I could see between my wife's legs, her pussy, red, shaved, soaking, available, she was ready.

His penis was aimed at her pussy. Her legs wide apart, pinned open.

It seemed to happen very slowly, Marc guided Lindsey's hand to his cock, her fingers could barely encircle his girth, she was squeezing his shaft, grabbing at his heavily laden balls, I could see her wedding and engagement ring glistening as she guided the humungous head of his cock to the opening of her body.

There was a small pause as she felt the swollen head nudge her pussy lips, then slowly, inexorably Marc started to ease his huge ebony cock inside of my wife.

It was too much for me, I ripped my cock free and started to jerk my cock furiously.

I looked at my beautiful wife as she was slowly being impaled by this black monster, her eyes were wide open, her mouth a huge circle, she was gasping, panting, sweat coated hair lay across her tanned forehead, her eye make up was running, lipstick smeared.

Marc stopped, Lindsey was clearly struggling with his size, allowing her to get used to this massive fleshy intrusion.

He withdrew slightly, then eased himself back in gently, repeating this movement slowly, but each time he was going slightly deeper.

Cum started to erupt from my cock, it was too much, I groaned as my balls emptied onto the carpet and onto my open trousers, soiling myself.

Lindsey's fingers were digging into Marc's shoulders.

'Oh my god Marc, Oh my god, it's too big, you're too big.' Lindsey exclaimed.

Lindsey started to shudder, she was coming again, Lindsey screamed and buried her head into Marc's neck as she started to buck against him, this was like a green light to Marc, he started to fuck Lindsey hard and fast, he was almost all of the way inside of her, about a third of his cock remained to be fully inserted, he was now hammering into my wife's pliant body, she was being racked by an enormous orgasm. her first ever through penetrative sex.

Lindsey wailed. 'Ohhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Fuck! Fuck! I'm coming on your cock!

Your cock is making me come.' 'Ohhhhhhh.'

Marc was like a black machine, he was like a piston powering into her, I could see my Marc's thick fleshy black cock, it was coated almost completely in Lindsey's white creamy pussy juices, coated in her cum.

Only then did I realise, Marc was not wearing a condom, in the heat of things it had been completely forgotten, he was fucking my gorgeous white wife with his huge black cock, bareback.

He was still ploughing into her, Lindsey was hanging on to him as if for dear life, but this guy had some stamina, supremely fit, toned and muscular and obviously well versed in the art of fucking women.

Marc slowed down, slow strokes, but deep, Lindsey was kissing him deeply, mewling like a kitten.

Marc withdrew from Lindsey's ravaged pussy, they broke off from their kiss, he was coated in a sheen of sweat, breathing lightly.

Lindsey panting, I could see that her pussy was red and soaking, it was all open and puffy. Her breasts rising and falling, her nipples red from Marc's ministrations.

Without a word to either of us, Marc pulled Lindsey to her feet, she was clearly unsteady, he took her elbow and guided her past me, heading for the bedroom.

He turned on the dimmer light, one lamp was illuminated in the corner.

'Lindsey, get on the bed and lie on your back, with your head pointing towards me and the door please.'

Marc's tone brooked no argument, Lindsey meekly obeyed, she was still naked bar her ankle length boots, I was hovering by the door.

'Now Lindsey.' Marc uttered.

'Tonight is only just beginning, I've only just started, I've been waiting to fuck you since I first saw you, when you want to try black cock, you've got to be ready to be fucked in any way that I want, if I want to fuck your pussy, I will fuck your pussy, if I want you to swallow my cum, you will do it.' Marc continued, 'If I want to fuck you in the arse, I will do it and I will do it as your husband watches me, do you understand?'

Lindsey on her back, head towards the door had a look of terror and resignation in her eyes merely nodded.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Marc was in total control, he just told us both that he could do whatever he liked with Lindsey and she agreed.

'Now' he uttered, 'place your head over the edge of the bed.'

I was wondering what was happening, as was Lindsey, I could clearly see reservations in her eyes.

Lindsey, meekly lying down with her head on the edge of the bed, looking at Marc.

He was still naked, his cock swinging back and forth, I couldn't believe he hadn't cum.

He walked to the edge of the bed, his cock pointing down at Lindsey's mouth.

Marc offered up his fat cock to Lindsey's mouth, he was still fully, painfully erect 'Clean it, clean it with your tongue and mouth.'

Lindsey obeyed immediately, she opened her mouth and started to lick along the veiny shaft of Marc's cock, she licked from root to tip, over and over, Marc's eyes were closed, he was enjoying this, he placed his balls over my wife's mouth, she took them both in turns into her wide open mouth, sucking them, nibbling them, as she was doing this she reached up with her hands, his plum like balls in her mouth and started slowly to stroke and pump his thick black cock.

Marc moaned, 'Mmm, that's a good girl, you're learning.'

Marc repositioned himself, his arse over Lindsey's mouth, his muscular black buttocks spread right over her face.

'Now you carry on stroking my big cock, that's it, yeah, that's it, now, lick my arse.'

With one huge black hand, Marc took the back of Lindsey's head and shoved it between his spread open arse cheeks, I could see the top of Lindsey's head, her nose shoved into the crack of Marc's arse.

I couldn't see her licking his anus from where I was stood by the door, but I could tell that she was as Marc hissed like an angry snake.

Marc was moaning, my wife's tongue licking this huge black mans anus, she was still pumping his cock back and forwards.

'David, come here.' Marc hissed.

I moved around to the side of the bed.

I could see Lindsey pumping Marc's big veiny shaft.

Her face hidden.

'Sit down there.'

Marc motioned with his head to a small chair, ushering me to bring it closer.

I was next to the bed, mere feet from my wife and this hulking black man.

Marc looked at me, his cock in my wife's hand, she was stroking and gripping it, and gave me a leering grin, he was loving this, Lindsey I could see was starting to grind her hips, she was struggling a bit to breathe, Marc was pushing her, testing her.

He stood up sharply.

I could see Lindsey's flushed red face, her lips painfully red where Marc had been grinding his anus into her mouth.

Marc stood erect, he looked menacing, muscular and brooding, his cock, huge, I couldn't take my eyes off it, neither could Lyndsey.

Slowly, he bent the tip down towards Lindsey's mouth.

'Now Lindsey,' Marc said almost tenderly, 'You are going to take as much of my cock as you can into your mouth and throat, you are going to deep throat my cock.'

I could see the look of alarm in her eyes, she was shaking her head from side to side, 'I can't, no, it's too big, I can't.'

'You can Lindsey, you certainly can, that's why you are lying on your back, you just need to put your head right back, over the edge of the bed, it's easier that way, and you can still breathe.'

Marc was almost convincing, Lindsey didn't move a muscle, she was naked on the hotel room bed, lying on her back, she looked quickly at me, then Marc gently took her head and laid it gently over the edge of the mattress.

'Now, we are going to do this very very slowly, I guarantee you will be able to do it.'

The mattress was level with Marc's thighs, his cock springing erect, he advanced towards Lyndsey's mouth, his fat cock in his fist, he pressed the bulbous head against Lindsey's lips, her mouth fell open, Marc slowly started to fuck Lyndsey's mouth, he put the head in first, slowly entering and leaving her mouth, an inch at a time, I could see Lyndsey's nipples becoming erect, her tongue dancing and swirling around the huge black head of his cock.

Lindsey was moaning now, I could see her breasts rising and falling.

I was transfixed, I couldn't take my eyes away from the tableau in front of me.

Marc, hulking over my petite wife, feeding his thick black cock into her mouth, inch after inch, withdrawing it slowly, Lindsey gasping as his penis was withdrawn, eyes filled with tears, then barely able to take breath and then her mouth once again filled with his fat penis.

This went on for what seemed like an age, Marc's staying power was incredible, his restraint was something to behold.

My penis was erect again, but I didn't dare masturbate, no matter how much I wanted to.

Incredibly, Marc was almost all the way into Lyndsey's mouth, only a few inches remained, Lyndsey was prostate on the bed, her head hanging over the edge, eyes screwed tightly shut, tears running down from the corners of her eyes, clearly fighting the gag reflex, Marc was continually talking to her, goading her, coaxing her to take more of him into her throat, his heavy shaven black balls resting against her nose and eyes, his thick black shaft forcing ever deeper into her throat.

Marc paused, he was all the way in, balls deep into Lyndsey's throat, it was incredible, Lyndsey lay very still, like a statue.

Very slowly, Marc started to fuck Lyndsey's throat, Lyndsey's hands cupped her breasts and tweaked her very erect nipples, her right hand slowly reached down and started to stroke her clitoris.

Marc started to groan, his face was tight, screwed up, hunched over, he started to groan, he started thrusting into Lyndsey's throat, quicker, urgently.

Marc was starting to cum, his cock buried deep in my wife gullet, no condom.

'Urhgghh...Urghhh, yeah, yeah, fucking take it, swallow it.'

I could see him shuddering, his huge pendulous balls were erupting down Lyndsey's throat, Lyndsey's hand working furiously on her clit, her hand a blur, her hips bucking, Marc thrusting, Lyndsey swallowing for all she was worth, spurt after spurt of hot thick semen, spewing forth from that enormous plum like head of Marc's cock, straight down Lyndsey's throat.

Lyndsey in the midst of a massive orgasm, starts to gag and Marc withdraws swiftly, pumping his cock in his fist into my wife's open mouth, two huge eruptions of spunk fly from the head of his cock, thick and glutinous, each spurt is more than I ever produce and it begs the thought, how much has Lindsey already swallowed?

The white semen has coated Lindsey's face, each spurt powerful, Marc started to use the head of his cock to spread his thick cum around Lindsey's face and into her open mouth, she greedily licked at the head of his cock, still swollen, drinking each globule down, she had only ever swallowed my semen on two occasions, both times she was drunk and didn't like it, now, she is taking this black mans seed and is clearly enjoying what he has offered her from his huge balls.

Marc looks over at me smirking.

'Dave, you better get this girl a drink.'

Dutifully I leapt up, my penis rock hard in my trousers, I think that if I had touched it, I would have exploded, my erection was utterly painful, such was the need for my release.