Dark Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I darted into the lounge area and swung open the mini bar door, I grabbed a bottle of cold water and with shaking hands poured myself a scotch, I downed it in one gulp and hurried back into the bedroom.

Marc and Lindsey were lying together on the bed kissing deeply, Lindsey lying next to mark's rock hard body, she was draped with her leg over his thick thigh, her pussy displayed to me, I could see that she was red and puffy from her earlier fucking by Marc, her small right hand was encircling the root of Marc's thick cock, pumping it slowly, her small fingers stroking the soft silky skin of his shaft, I watched as her fingers lightly danced across the head of his cock, he was still painfully erect.

Without any bidding, Lindsey squirmed away from Marc, and on all fours, took Marc's cock in both of her hands and started to slowly lick up and down his veiny black shaft, I was stood three or four feet from the edge of the bed, a bottle of water in my hands that had to be as thick as the cock that my gorgeous wife was now slobbering over.

Lindsey looked up at me, we made eye contact as she took the head of Marc's huge phallus into her mouth, her gaze was unbroken as her head slowly started to move up and down over the plum sized head of his cock, her blue eyes hooded looking straight at me as she encircled his glans with her small pink tongue.

I caught Marc's eye, he was grinning from ear to ear, his straight white teeth framed by his ebony skin.

I slumped down into the chair, the bottle of water falling from my grasp and rolling away towards the edge of the bed where my beautiful wife was sucking the biggest cock that I had ever seen.

Lindsey's eyes were closed now, she was wanking Marc's cock into her mouth, clearly intent on more semen.

Her pert bottom in the air, her small breasts with erect nipples brushing against Marc's muscled thighs, her hand squeezing his fat balls.

Marc pulled Lindsey's bottom towards him, pulling her into the air so that her slim thighs straddled his head, his face immediately buried into her wet pussy, Lindsey moaned around his cock as his tongue found its way between the folds of her most inner places.

Lindsey stopped sucking Marc, her face rested against his thighs and his cock against her face, she was still stroking him, but more slowly now, her concentration interrupted by the expert ministrations of his probing tongue.

I was still intently watching from my vantage point next to the bed, eyes glued to my wife in a 69 with this impressive black male, his fingers and tongue probing her, I could only see the action at Lindsey's end of the bed, every now and then she would take him into her mouth or lick down his shaft to his huge balls. Moaning and mewling.

Marc eased Lindsey aside, she was slumped over, he easily manoeuvred her onto all fours, they were both side on to me, my view was excellent, Marc was positioned directly behind Lyndsey, he placed the palm of his hand between her shoulder blades and slowly, gently forced her down so that her torso and chest and shoulders were flat on the bed, her slim pert buttocks almost forced into the air, it was an incredible sight.

I could see my wife, her legs spread wide apart, her petite frame prostate on the bedspread, sculpted into position, Marc's massive hands moulding her into the exact position that he wanted, her tight bottom uppermost, I could clearly see the tight ring of her anus and the lips of her pussy, she was very wet, I could see that quite plainly, shaven and moist from Marc's tongue and her own obvious arousal.

I could also see the huge black, purple head of Marc's cock aimed at her opening, he slowly eased himself forward, my view was stellar, again, he wore no condom, I didn't dare interrupt, slowly Marc grasped the root of his cock, he placed the bulbous head of his cock between my wife's pussy lips, forcing her soft outer lips apart, the sight of his cock like this was shocking, he really was huge and thick, especially in comparison her slim body, the contrast of his black meat and the creamy pussy now being forced open.

Marc slowly, gently rubbed his vast cock up and down Lindsey's slit, forcing her open, slowly up and down, I could hear slurping noises from Lindsey's pussy, she was clearly drenched, her face to one side, her eyes tight shut, her mouth open, occasionally a small moan escaping her, her tongue licking her lips, finding moisture.

I could only admire Marc's skill, he had Lindsey exactly where he wanted her, his patience was incredible, I would have surely cum by this point.

I was looking intently at my wife face, when she opened her eyes, her focus muddled and let out a huge gasp. 'Aaaagghhhhhhhhhh.'

I looked quickly to Marc, he had started to enter her from behind, his huge thick cock was now slowly forcing its way into my wife's wet pussy, inch by thick inch, he was steadily forcing himself inside, with no let up he went deeper and deeper, Lindsey hissed aloud as she was being stretched by this deep intrusion, earlier Marc had not inserted his full length, but he could not be far from that now, such was Lindsey's position, he could get as deep as she could take.

My cock was now in my hand, I was stroking myself, one or two strokes at a time, any more and I would have cum and I wanted to savour this.

Lindsey's small hands had the bedspread crunched between her fingers, balled into fists.

Marc started to withdraw his meaty cock and then slowly started to fuck Lindsey, I watched transfixed as his meaty pole would withdraw and then be forced into my wife's compliant body, her tight pussy clinging to his fat cock, again, her creamy juices starting to coat his shaft, Marc getting faster, more powerful deeper strokes, his black body glistening, I could see the muscles of Lindsey's tight bottom juddering as Marc thrust forward with each resounding contact of black into white flesh. His pace was frenetic, he almost seemed in a trance like state, he was obviously struggling not to reach orgasm, his black hands were on Lindsey's buttocks, forcing them wide apart, watching her tightly puckered anus being painfully stretched, watching his black meat thrusting into her cunt.

Lindsey started to shriek loudly, it was if she was speaking in another language, unintelligible gibberish, her body spasming, Marc powering into my wife so that her shrieks were extinguished by his powerful thrusts due to the fact that her face was mashed into the pillow below her.

The scene almost made me recall an old fashioned steam train, the thick piston working at breakneck speed, I had never seen anything like it, the hours this man spent in the gym obviously paid off, his thick phallus was almost like a blur, being repeatedly buried into my wife's body. His thick balls slapping against her.

At this point, Lindsey started to squirt, her hips bucked upwards and backwards, her legs almost painfully straight, Marc still pumping for all that he was worth with his fat cock buried deep, as a clear jet of liquid gushed from my wife, it was almost like a spray from a bottle of shaken champagne, spurt after spurt, my wife's lithe body reacting in a way that I had never even witness nor dare would I have believed had I not witnessed it myself.

I started to cum again, globs of semen erupting from my cock as my wife was in the throes of a huge gushing orgasm, soaking the bed beneath her.

Marc still thrusting, coated in sweat and my wife's fluids, his ebony cock glistening, I could tell that he was close, the pained expression in his face, eyes screwed tightly shut.

'Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fucking Hell, I'm fuuuuuucking coooooming.' Marc shouted.

He gripped Lindsey's bucking hips and pinned her back down to the bed, squashing her beneath his muscular polished body.

He hooked her legs apart, his thighs closed between her open legs, his full weight on top of her and buried his shaven head into her soft neck.

I jumped to my feet and stood at the end of the bed, my own sperm still coating my hand and I watched as he unloaded into her.

He was thrusting deeply, filling my wife with thick cum, I could see his shaft expanding and contracting, his pendulous balls flexing as they were emptying all that they contained deep into my beautiful wife's hot, tight pussy, contraction after contraction, spurt after spurt, coating the inner walls of her pussy with thick seed, her pussy cling to him, milking him, her hips rising up and gyrating with each powerful deep eruption.

Marc collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily, his cock still buried deep, they stayed like that for an age, recovering from this sexual bout.

I was still stood at the end of the bed, like a statue, my cock still erect, watching.

Marc propped himself up and then slowly, steadily started to withdraw himself from Lindsey, his thick glistening cock easing slowly out of my wife's now clearly ravaged pussy, inch after inch until the fat head of his cock appeared and with that, it was if a dam had burst its banks.

As the fat head of his cock withdrew, a torrent of thick white semen gushed out from Lindsey's slit, slimy and endless, how much semen he pumped into my wife was incredible, it flowed steadily, her pussy ruined, red and inflamed, stretched beyond anything she'd ever experienced, his seed leaking and running down between her lips and over her clit to pool beneath her mound.

Lindsey was lying perfectly still, her body flat on the bed, utterly drained, breathing quickly.

'Babe, you OK?' I asked.

Lindsey didn't answer, she just nodded her head, her eyes closed, the movement barely noticeable.

'Are you sure?' I continued.

Lindsey uttered a muffled 'Uhuh mmm.'

Marc stood up from the bed, he stroked Lindsey's shoulder and smiled down at her.

He walked into the bathroom where I heard a running tap, he came out a minute or so later to find me still stood at the end of the bed, rubbing himself down with a towel, his huge cock now deflating but still impressive.

Marc spoke.

'Lindsey, Dave, wow, incredible.'

'I'm going to leave you both now, you both have a lot of things to process, try and get some sleep, tonight has been incredible, Lindsey, you are amazing.'

With that Lindsey propped herself up on her elbow, with a shy smile on her face, her body was covered in red marks, she was flushed and sweating, still breathing quickly, still recovering.

I sat on the chair, drained, emotionally and sexually, but that's probably only a fraction of what my wife was feeling less than three feet from me.

Marc went through to the lounge area, returning shortly fully dressed.

'Lindsey, we will be seeing each other again, that I think we can guarantee.'

My wife, naked, nodded. 'Yes, yes I think we can.'

'Good.' Marc uttered.

'Next time, I want to introduce you to a couple of friends of mine, I know that they would love to meet you.'

Lindsey's eyes opened wide at that. 'I would like that very much.'

'Dave, I will be in touch very soon.'

Marc looked at my wife and I smiled and turned and left without so much as a goodbye.

We both heard the door click closed as Marc left the hotel room.

I looked at my beautiful, sexy wife, she had just had the fuck of her life and she was smiling at me.

'David, that was incredible, I've never felt that way before.' 'Can we do this again, with Marc's friends?'

And that is another story.