Darling Nikki Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you buy that or build it?"

"I had Dave put that together for me. It was pricey, but you know, there may be a market for these. I'll have Midge look into it. It's my contribution to your effort."

"You're already letting me keep her here, and helping me rebuild her, you don't have to make any other contributions, Dana."

"Hush, you, and let me enjoy myself."

"Yes, Ma'am." We hugged again.

"And, in homage to American Graffiti's Bob Falfa, I got you something, too." She went and got what looked like a hat box. "I know you don't care for traditional cowboy hats, but you're a Texas man. You need to wear some kind of hat. You'd look stupid in a Stetson or a baseball cap, though, so I got you something a little more your style."

It was a black leather Bullhide Iron Road cowboy hat with sharply turn up sides, thick stitching curlicuing around the brim, and silver spikes on the band, and other adornments. I was pretty sure it was a replica of a hat Rob Zombie wore in one of his videos.

I looked very seriously at Dana. "You really shouldn't have, Dana," I couldn't contain myself, though, and broke into a huge grin, "but I absolutely love it!" I took it from the box and put it on and oh, man, it fit like it'd been tailor-made for me. Dana was laughing. I turned and modeled it for her. "So? Does it look good, or should I hang it up as a wonderful memento?"

She laughed a little harder, then stepped back and looked me over critically. Then she rather theatrically widened her eyes, fanned her face, and mouthed "WOW!" I laughed along with her.

"It looks great, Jesse. Makes you look, well, sexi...er." She blushed a little. "Alright, let's take a look at Trixie and see how much work we've got ahead of us." She rushed over to the coupe.

"Trixie?"

"You don't remember that bear? That stuffed purple bear she didn't put down for four years? Trixie? Her best friend?"

I laughed. "Of course I remember Trixie. She's still sitting on Nikki's bed. But the coupe? Trixie?"

Dana shrugged, which I couldn't help but notice did some rather interesting and appealing things to her chest. Damn it, boy! Grow the fuck UP!

"It seems appropriate, somehow. I have never seen a little girl love a bear more. You hit a home run with that one." She nodded at the coupe. "This is a grand slam at the bottom of the 9th of the 7th game in the World Series with the score tied. Trixie." She shrugged again.

Mmm.

I returned her shrug. "Works for me."

We spent the next four hours poking, prodding, peering, and investigating. Man, we had a job of work ahead of us. Ten months might actually be pushing it. I'd filled up about twenty pages of a legal pad with notes of things that needed doing, parts I'd need to rebuild, fabricate, or replace, and various other items. I was going to have to spend some evenings working on this baby to get her ready in time. Not sure how I was going to pull that off without Nikki getting suspicious. I mentioned that concern to Dana.

"She's going to Texas State, right? Living at home and driving the half hour?"

"Yep."

"She going out for cheerleading?"

"No, but she's got a partial volleyball scholarship."

"No problem, then. The season is usually January through April, right?" Seeing me nod, she continued. "So she'll have lots of practices. Probably all fall long, then all during the season. Once classes start up she'll be home late at least a couple of nights a week practicing. There you go. I'll be able to take some mornings off from time to time to help out, and any evening she's got practice we can work on Trixie together."

"Sounds like a plan." I gave her another hug, really appreciating the way her body felt against mine, but also feeling guilty about it because this was Meg's cousin. Close as a sister. I shouldn't be getting excited about innocent hugs from her, damn it all!

"Come on, big fella, let's stop for some lunch on the way back to the office. Oh, you want to drop off some work clothes sometime soon, so Nikki doesn't get suspicious about you coming home all rusty and greasy all the time for the next year?"

I smiled. "Probably a good idea. You know, for someone as open and honest as you are, you're sure good at thinking deviously."

"I might not like sneaking around, but I never said I wasn't good at it." I laughed, then we headed out for the day.

* * *

The next couple of weeks were really nice. I hadn't really enjoyed life for a long time; I'd forgotten how to be happy, and now that I was again, it was weird. But it made me really appreciate all the little things. The easy conversations and teasing each other that Nikki and I shared, the fun the girls had hanging out together at the house. The devious delight they took in helping Svetlana tease me and get me more and more worked up.

The old furniture got moved to the junk room and set up, and the new furniture was installed in my bedroom. It went smoothly, no issues, except that Monica had come with the crew to "make sure everything went ok." She didn't make any overt moves or ask me to call her or anything, so I'm not honestly sure why she was there. Nikki had a damn good time teasing me about it, though. I got her back and asked her if she'd had any new pussy lately.

Ok, so it didn't actually get her back. In fact it backfired. 'Cause she kissed me and said that, yes, she'd had a couple of new girls by then. Fuck. I wondered, though, about her fixation on girls. She'd had boyfriends and I knew she wasn't a virgin, so I asked her about boys. "Oh, I'm over boys, Daddy. Women are lots more fun! But if the right man comes along, I may bat for the other side again." A wink and flash of dimples and off she went.

Working with Dana at the shop, or in her barn fixing up Trixie, was a new delight in my life. I'd known Dana most of my life, and we'd been friendly all that time, but for me it had always been Meg. Meg was my focus, my center, my world. Always. Dana had just kind of been there. I mean we talked a lot and knew each other pretty well, but as we worked on Nikki's car we actually became friends. I began appreciating Dana not as Meg's cousin/sister and a pretty cool person, but as Dana, an amazing woman. She was smart, funny, kind, caring, strong, independent, but not stuck up about it. She just always knew who she was and what she was doing, and she had this ability to bring out those traits in others, even if it was only while she was around. She paid attention to people when talking to them, she didn't just wait until it was her turn to speak. She listened to them, and always had a kind word or a good idea to share. She was pretty awesome, honestly. It was a real joy getting to know her. And I'm glad she didn't resent me for taking Meg away from her, and that she was as happy to get to know me without Meg overshadowing us both as I was. She was the first adult friend I'd made since Meg passed.

Turns out Trixie's engine was so bad I was having to basically rebuild it from scratch. Any parts I couldn't handle in the barn or in Dana's shop -- like the hoses and rubber bits -- I was having to custom order. This gift was getting more and more expensive. But it was for my Nikki. "Too much" and "for Nikki" didn't exist in the same universe for me.

It was the last day before I could stop wearing my brace and I was home that Wednesday morning. The project was at a point it didn't need my daily assistance and I was waiting for some raw materials and a couple of parts to arrive before I could get back to work on Trixie. So I'd spent the morning in my barn working out. I really missed running, though, and couldn't wait to get back to it. But I'd worked out, taken a shower and was in my office at my desk. Since That Weekend, as I'd started thinking of it, and my reawakening, or resurrection, or however the hell you wanted to put it, I'd been horny. All the fucking time. And since the girls had decided that Svetlana and Beth should get a turn first, I wasn't getting any action at all.

Which meant I was very pent up and had quite a bit of sexual frustration to release. Nikki was off with Bryce again and I was enjoying the prospect of another hour or so alone that mid-July afternoon. I was watching a long porn video -- a Daddy fucking his daughter's friends, because why not? - and was stroking away pretty good when I heard the front door slam shut.

"Hey, Daddy!"

"Hey, Mr. Crowley!"

"Damn it!" I rapidly pulled my shorts up and had enough time to close out my browser and pull up a housewares website before they reached my office. As the knob on my office started turning I saw the wad of tissues I had ready and frantically tossed it into a desk drawer.

Nikki and Bryce bounced into the room and each came over and gave me a kiss. Nikki gave me her usual electric peck on the lips while Bryce sat down in my lap, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long, slow, passionate one.

She wiggled all over my throbbing cock, then broke the kiss and hopped up. "I'm glad you're so happy to see me, Mr. Crowley, but if you want more of this," she ran her hands down her body, "then you need to hurry up and fuck Beth and Svetlana. And please do actually hurry, because I want more of that," as she reached down and gave Junior a good squeeze and stroke.

I removed her hand and kissed it. "All in good time, my tiny punk pixie."

Truth to tell, it wasn't only Bryce who excited me. Don't get me wrong. She looked fucking amazing, and if she'd been alone in the room, she'd have been enough to get me going. Her makeup was her usual punk-rock/goth look, and her skin was as milky-white as ever. She was wearing a very plain white tank top today that she'd cut off so it ended right below her tits. Which were not encased with a bra. Her dark pink areolae and nipples were pretty visible through the thin fabric of her slightly damp shirt. She was wearing those damned miniscule Daisy Dukes again, and a pair of knee-high combat boots with lots of straps. Fuck, she looked good!

But Nikki was in the room, too. My darling Nikki who hadn't become any less appealing to me over the last couple of weeks. Less appealing? Gods, I wished. She turned me on more and more every single day. Maybe it was my lackanookie condition that contributed, or maybe I was just a sick fuck, but I swear she was turning into the embodiment of all my sexual desires.

She had her auburn hair -- with blue streaks currently -- pulled back in a high pony tail to keep it off her neck, and had on a thin black button-down shirt with sleeves rolled above her elbows and tied below her tits, showing off her midriff. She had on a short pleated skirt that came down maybe three inches below her crotch, and black canvas high-top sneakers. She glistened all over with a slight sheen of sweat and as she stood there, she looked like the most fuckable woman on the planet. Fuck! I had to get control of myself.

As naturally as I could I said, "You two are spending lots of time together lately. The other girls all busy?"

Nikki and Bryce both nodded, and Nikki said, "Yes, but it's not just that. We have something we need to talk to you about, Daddy. Let's go to the kitchen where we can all be comfortable, and get some lunch, and please dear God something cold to drink!"

"After you, ladies." I motioned for them to lead the way. Which was just the opportunity I needed to adjust Junior after I stood so he wasn't tenting my shorts and calling attention I really didn't want right then.

We talked about nothing much as I whipped up some burgers. Nikki got us all some sweet iced tea, and Bryce grabbed the chips and set the table. Twenty minutes later we dug into a fine lunch. I may be stupid when it comes to women, but I make a great godsdamned burger, I know that much.

Once we'd all cooled off a bit and taken the edge off our hunger, I said, "So what's going on? What did y'all need to talk to me about?"

"A couple of things, Daddy. First, Beth is getting pretty upset."

"What's the matter with her? Did she and Yelena have a fight or something?"

Both ladies rolled their eyes in exasperation. "No, Daddy. She's upset because you haven't made any kind of a move on her. She thinks you're not interested, and that's got her kind of twisted up."

I sighed. "Honey, I like Beth just as much as I like any of y'all," looking at Bryce there, "and I think she's a sexy young lady who I'd love to entertain in my new bedroom. But she hasn't said anything to me, and I'm not in the habit of seducing my daughter's friends. That Weekend notwithstanding. She needs to come talk to me if she's interested."

"That's horseshit, Mr. Crowley."

I just looked in confusion at Bryce.

"After you'd fucked me so good, I had Yelena and Beth help me back into the house. Remember?" I nodded. "Now I may have been half out of my head in post-orgasmic bliss," she turned to Nikki, "your dad really is the absolute best lover," I blushed, she turned back to me, Nikki giggled, "but I remember quite distinctly that Beth said to you, and I quote: 'Oh, Yelena and I still want a turn with you, too. Don't forget!' So she has told you she's interested. So don't try to give us any nonsense."

"Damn, I'd forgotten you have a photographic memory. Shit. I didn't mean to make her feel bad or doubt herself. I honestly didn't remember her saying that. Shit. I'll talk to her. Why don't you get her over here this weekend, Nikki?"

She shook her head. "She'll be out of town this weekend getting her housing for school finalized. I can get her over here next week, though. If you promise to put her out of her misery."

"I still cannot believe that my daughter is pimping me out to her friends. Or pimping her friends out to me. I'm not sure which."

Nikki dimpled again and Bryce laughed. "A bit of both, Daddy. But they want it. Bad. And so do you. Do we have your promise?"

"Yes, Nikki. Yes, Bryce. You have my solemn promise that I will take your friend to bed just as soon as the opportunity arises."

We all laughed at that, and while my laughter may have been shaded with incredulity, it was honest nevertheless.

"And the second thing?"

Nikki nudged Bryce and motioned toward me. Bryce nodded and sighed.

"You know I'm going to State with Nikki, right?" I nodded. "About a week and a half ago my dad called a family meeting. Turns out he's getting transferred to the Chicago office. He told me to apply to some schools there. We had a really big fight and I told him I was going to State. Period. We fought a bunch more and he finally agreed to let me go without giving me anymore shit. But he's not going to help with housing or anything. It's too late for me to try and get a loan for housing or an apartment or anything, so I don't know what I'm going to do. He gave me until they move to Chicago to find someplace else to be. So this coming Monday."

"That motherfucker." It took me a moment to get a handle on my sudden rage. "I'm sorry, Bryce. He's your dad and I shouldn't show disrespect for him in front of you like that-"

"No, you're right. He is a motherfucker. That's not disrespect, it's just the truth." Her voice dropped to a mumble as she continued, "It's just not my mother he's fucking." She shook her head and sighed, then suddenly brightened up. "Hey, maybe you could take her to bed, too. It's been years and she could definitely use a good lay!"

I did my fish-out-of-water impersonation until the girls stopped laughing. Bryce reached across the table and took my hand. "I'm kidding, Mr. Crowley. I'd never ask you to fuck my mom. She'd get obsessed with you and it would turn into a Fatal Attraction thing and then I'd never get to fuck you again."

I shook my head ruefully, then took Bryce's hand and returned to serious matters. "How often have you spent the night here? You know we've got a spare bedroom. It's yours if you want it. This is your home, now."

Bryce's eyes got all glimmery from sudden unshed tears and she turned to Nikki. "See, I told you he'd offer you the spare room, Red." She threw her arms around Bryce and cried along with the tiny young lady for a moment.

Bryce gathered herself quickly, though, then straightened up and wiped her eyes, came around the table and sat in my lap. There was nothing sexual about it, and for once Junior didn't stir. She just sat in my lap and we hugged for a long time, Nikki beaming at us, then finally rushing over and joining in.

"I told you not to worry, that Daddy'd fix everything. I'm so excited. You're gonna live with us!"

We separated and finished our lunches. I started clearing the dishes, while the girls put away the chips and condiments. When they were done Nikki said "Come on, let's go look at your room and you can tell me any changes you want to make!"

"This is going to be so amazing, Tina! Just think how much fun we'll have as I torment your dad, strutting around the house all the time in nothing but teeny tiny lingerie!"

Oh my fuck. What have I let myself in for?

Wait. "Tina?" I called.

Bryce hollered back down the stairs. "T.N.A. Tina. Tits 'n' Ass. Because your daughter has got one delicious body! And I know that from personal experience! De. Lish. Ee. Yus!"

What the fuck have I done?

* * *

The next evening Nikki and Bryce came busting into the house carrying two suitcases each. "There's another suitcase in the car, Daddy, and about ten boxes. It's all the stuff she's keeping."

Bryce stood on tiptoe, her lips puckered, so I leaned down and gave her a kiss. "I told my Dad to fuck off today and that I wasn't waiting for Sunday. He asked where I was going and I told him to fuck off again. I'm not letting that bastard know anything more about my life. Mom was, surprisingly, cheerful. She snuck me away from the house for a few minutes. Long enough to tell me she was proud of me for getting out from under his thumb, and that I shouldn't be surprised if, once my brother turns eighteen, she does the same. My brother takes after my dad; means he doesn't give a shit about me, so fuck him, too. I'm moving in today!"

I took her suitcases out of her hands and walked them upstairs with her following. I set them down in her room then followed her back down to the first floor. Before she could go out the door, just as Nikki was coming back up with another load of stuff, I stopped Bryce. She turned to look up at me, curious.

I simply reached in my back pocket and took her hand, slipping a key into it. "Welcome home, Pumpkin." She got all teary-eyed again, then launched herself into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist and holding on for dear life.

She cried for a minute then kissed me again. "Thank you, Daddy, it's good to be home."

Nikki noticed my instant erection and cocked an eyebrow. Then she winked, grinned, and blew me a kiss. She walked around the two of us and headed up the stairs.

Once all her stuff was in her room, I headed back downstairs to the office, hoping desperately to be able stroke one out real quick. It'd been too damn long, and with Bryce in the house full-time now, if I didn't relieve some tension I was going to lose it.

But damn it, I didn't get to jerk off. All afternoon, all evening, and into the night, they kept popping into my office, chattering, giggling, asking me if they could make this change to the room, or that change, or this random thing, or that random thing. I swear they were conspiring against me! And my little punk fuck fairie had carried out her threat. She was clad in a blue lacy see-through bra and blue lacy see-through boy shorts.

Around dinnertime I finally gave up. Sighing and grumbling about the sorry state of my unused cock I headed to the kitchen to make some dinner. Bryce was already there working on some kind of stir fry. It smelled heavenly, and fucking Bryce was still only wearing her underwear.