Darling Nikki Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No scat play.

No bloodletting, either hers or the Owner's.

No blood drinking, either hers or the Owner's.

No burning.

No permanent or disfiguring injuries or marks, saving only should the Owner wish to brand his Property. If the Owner wishes to brand his Property, the Property and the Owner must discuss the specifics and agree to all details of the brand and amend this contract before such time as the branding occurs.

The Property's safe word shall be "остановка." Upon utterance of the safe word, the Owner will immediately cease all activity, checking the condition of the Property, and ensuring her comfort and safety before any activities shall ensue.

The Property's soft limits are humiliation, and water sports. The Owner shall, upon engaging in any soft limit activity, pause said activity frequently to assess the Property's mental and physical state, ensuring her enjoyment, satisfaction, and comfort, before continuing.

The Property is willing to engage in any activity not listed here at least once. Should the Property discover any new hard limits the contract will be amended to reflect the inclusion of any such activities.

"Scenes," or activities "behind the bedroom door," which may take place in areas outside the bedroom will happen at the discretion of the Owner or the Property. If the Property is unwilling to partake of any "behind the bedroom door" activities, she will use her safe word to stop the scene. If the Owner is unwilling to engage in any "behind the bedroom door" activities he will say "No," followed by the Property's legal first name.

The Property vows her obedience and dedication to the Owner, to give him all respect due his position, serve him, please him, and ensure his wellbeing, and grants unto him all control of her sexual activities until such time as both parties mutually choose to terminate this contract.

The Owner vows to abide by the Property's stated hard and soft limits, to treat her with respect and care, and ensure her wellbeing, and exercise what control he chooses, at any time, over her sexual activities, until such time as both parties mutually choose to terminate this contract.

Signature of the Property:

Signature of the Owner:

* * *

I think I read that thing five times before I could really wrap my head around it. It was a lot to take in. And very, incredibly, overwhelmingly exciting. Nikki would give me no end of shit over this. Meg was undoubtedly howling with mirth somewhere and also happy for me, I was sure. I had mixed feelings about all this, but...damn it...how often does a man have a naked girl crawl over to him with this in her mouth and want him to sign it?

For once I was absolutely sure what a woman wanted from me. It was...freeing to read that document, knowing unequivocally that this lady wanted me to 'own' her. My hesitation wasn't from any confusion over that. Rather, I was unsure I should take on a responsibility like this, or if I could reasonably live up to her hopes and expectations. Damn.

To stall for some time, I put my finger right under her safe word and showed it to her. "What's this word?"

"Ostanovka. It's Russian for 'stop.' I don't know much Russian suitable for polite company, but I've heard that one enough from my Otets -- Father," she translated before I could say anything. She finished with a quiet giggle. "He's yelled that at me soooo many times!"

"So I should expect to be spanking you lots, then?"

"I'll be good for you, My Lord." She giggled again. "I'll try, anyway. So...probably yes; lots of spankings." She winked at me and kept smiling, still kneeling in place. I examined her face, her eyes. I watched for any sign of hesitation, of wavering, of any clue that she wasn't one hundred percent committed to this. She just smiled and waited.

I took a deep breath and held it. Let it out. Another deep breath. Let it out. Then I leaned forward and fiddled with the contract for a minute. "You're not going to hate me if I can't be as good a Master as you want?"

"No, Mr. Crowley. I have no doubt you'll do a wonderful job, and I'll enjoy every moment. And if this doesn't work out, I'll enjoy the memories we make. I promise."

I let out another deep breath. I didn't want to just sign it. I felt somehow that signing the contract needed to be more momentous than simply scribbling my name on the paper...but I had no real clue how to do that.

I stood up and paced around the living room for a moment. I looked at Svetlana from time to time, and I could that smile on her face, and in her eyes, but I could also see a hint of worry that I'd say "No." I needed to either sign the thing or refuse, but I need to stop making her wait. Once more around the living room as I thought furiously. Then, decision made, I went and stood next to her, facing the coffee table, which put her in profile to me.

Looking at her, drinking in her beauty, her sexiness, I took one final deep breath, held it, and let it out. Putting a smidge of the "Command Voice" I'd learned in the Corps into my tone, I said, "On your hands and knees, facing the table. Present your ass to me."

Without any hesitation, but without undue haste, she did as I commanded. I got gingerly on my knees, placed my hands on her waist, and slid my cock inside her dripping, hot cunt. She hissed in a quick breath and held it. When I was fully inside her I said, with my voice low, tender, and full of love, "I claim you as my Property. I take you as my own. You belong to me." I pulled back slowly until just the head of my cock was still encased in her heaven.

"I hereby claim my rights as your Owner, your Master, and your Lord. Your body, your will, your desire, and your affection belong to me and no other, unless I choose otherwise." I slid back inside her, moving torturously slow. She whimpered, her quim squeezing down on my cock and I could feel her fluids leaking out of her.

"I, Jesse James Crowley, take you, Svetlana Vassilieva Sokolov as my property and name you my whore."

She dropped her head with a cry and began coming on my cock. "Sign it!" I hissed.

Still orgasming she shakily reached up, took the pen, and signed her name. I reached over her shoulder, took the pen from her shaking hand and signed my own name as I gently came insider her loving pussy.

When I was sure I was finished I slowly pulled myself out of her and ordered her to face me. She quickly turned and I saw tears in her eyes. I kissed her with tenderness, with passion, and with love. I wasn't in love with her, but, like all my girls, I truly loved her.

I ended the kiss gently then leaned over and took the contract and folded it so that it looked like a wax seal could be affixed. I didn't have a wax seal, but I thought I had an idea for something else that might be appropriate.

I stood and looked down at her. "Stay."

I went to the kitchen and rooted around in the junk drawer until I found a stick of Elmer's glue. I headed back to the living room, took the contract, and ran it thoroughly across where the folded top of the contract touched the rest of its body. Then I lowered the contract to my cock and rubbed the head over where wax would go if I had a seal.

She looked up at me, a tear emerging from the corner of her left eye. I shrugged. "I don't have a wax seal to make this look all fancy. Thought this might work, though." She giggled. I extended a hand, and when she placed hers in mine I helped her to her feet. I stepped back a pace and bowed, holding the contract out to her. "This belongs to you, my little slave." She took it, kissed it, and wrapped her arms around me, pressing her lips to mine for another deep kiss.

A short while later I was hard again and I stepped back and looked at her. I held up a hand to indicate I wanted her to stay right where she was. I walked around her, examining her from head to toe. Back in front of her, I kneeled down, reached my hands up and spread her legs. A little of my semen had leaked out of her and was oozing down her inner thigh. Fuck, that's sexy.

I stood back up and offered her my hand again. She smiled at me. I gave her a stern look and said, "I'm pretty sure I told you that if you didn't run right then that I was gonna leave you with all your holes leaking with my come. I don't see your ass or your mouth leaking my come. I'm gonna fix that right now."

I scooped her up in my arms; she yelped in surprise and wrapped her arms around my neck. She licked, kissed, and sucked my neck as I carried her back to my bedroom. Where I proceeded to do exactly what I said I'd do.