Darling Nikki Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How the fuck am I going to survive this little hellion?

After dinner the girls insisted I join them on the couch for some godsawful reality show. I don't know what the fuck it was about or even its name. I zoned out pretty much immediately. My compensation, though, if you can call it that, was to have both my girls snuggle up to me. Thank all the gods, though, that Nikki hadn't followed Bryce's example and was dressed relatively modestly in shorts and a t-shirt. She smelled amazing, though. Like vanilla.

As a second episode was beginning Nikki said, "Oh, yeah, Daddy. We're all going camping this weekend. We wanted to have a girls' weekend even though Beth can't make it. You'll have the house all to yourself for two whole nights!" She nudged me and winked comically. "You might want to track down Monica, see if she's up for a sleepover!"

Bryce blew up! "Who's Monica? Is some cooze trying to horn in on our Daddy? Do I need to choke a bitch out?"

Nikki fell off the couch laughing while I just stared at Bryce. What the hell?

When she'd calmed down Nikki told Bryce about our furniture shopping trip. While I just rolled my eyes and sighed. By the end of it Bryce was giggling. "No, you can't bring Monica back here and bang her. You can only break in that new bed with one of us. You can enjoy the solitude and jerk off a lot, though." She and Nikki laughed. Then she kissed me. Then my neck. Then my chest. Then my belly. She spent the rest of the evening teasing and tormenting me.

Finally the girls stood and said, "'Night, Daddy!" and bounced up the stairs. I was too frustrated to even try and jerk off. I just went to bed and waited for my erection to go away.

The next day I spent the morning at the shop working on the project, then the afternoon moving furniture around in Bryce's room under her direction. I went and had a good workout after that and put some time in on the treadmill. It'd been a few weeks since I'd run, so I wasn't able to run for an hour like I'd planned. It was still a good workout, though.

Satisfied, I went back into the house, grabbed a clean towel from the laundry room and headed upstairs for a shower. Bryce was in the kitchen -- in a sheer black bra and panty set - getting dinner ready -- something Thai tonight, based on the smell of peanuts and curry. She whistled. I stopped and looked at her.

"What?"

"Damn, Mr. Crowley! You're getting pretty ripped! You looked good before, but daaaaaaamn!"

Nikki, laughing as she came down the stairs, said, "He's been working out since That Weekend. He's trying to make sure he stays sexy for his harem, and that he can keep up with six ravenous teenaged girls."

Fish out of water. That's me. I didn't even really register my girls laughing at me. I just stood there in completely stunned contemplation. "Is that what I've been doing?" The girls howled with laughter and I beat a hasty retreat muttering, "Motherfucker," over and over.

A nice long shower got me back into some semblance of control. I joined the girls for an early dinner then gave them each a big hug and kiss as they grabbed camping supplies and loaded up Bryce's car. I walked them out and watched as they finished loading up. Bryce leaped into my arms again and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Ending the kiss, she rested her head on my shoulder and let me just hold her a minute. She gave me a quick peck on the lips and got down, heading to her car. Over her shoulder she called, "Have a good weekend, Daddy! Don't jerk it so much you hurt yourself!"

Nikki laughed then gave me a hug and a noticeably longer than usual kiss on the lips and squeezed me tight. She smiled, turned, and got in the car.

"Have fun, girls. Come home safe!"

Bryce beamed and said, "I love when you remind me that this is home now." She blew me a kiss, cranked the car, and started backing the car around. After she got the car pointed toward the distant road and let it start creeping forward, both my girls leaned their heads out the windows and yelled, "Bye, Daddy, have fun!" in synch.

Shivers ran up and down my back and Junior sprang to attention. I'm a sick fuck.

I waited until I was sure the girls were off the property, then went inside and squared away the kitchen. I waited another half hour until I was sure the girls wouldn't be coming back because they'd forgotten something, then I got my laptop, set it up on the coffee table and had it cast to the TV. I pulled up a porn site, found a Daddy/Daughter video and started it up. Then I hopped up, ran and got a box of tissues, ran back to the couch and got naked.

An hour and a half later I was cleaning up my spunk from the coffee table and floor. In my excitement I'd missed the tissues in my hand and just sprayed everywhere. Fortunately I hadn't come on my laptop. I straightened the rest of the living room, dropped my clothes in the laundry room hamper, went upstairs, and collapsed into bed.

* * *

I woke up the next morning slowly, moving easily from a dream to consciousness. As I lay in bed, smiling, I felt that something was off. Not bad. Just...something was out of place. I laid there, feigning sleep, trying to figure out why I felt that way.

Then I heard a noise. Was it the sound bare skin makes when it rubs bare skin? Did I hear breathing? I opened my eyes and there, leaning against my bedroom door, was Svetlana. The angle at which she was standing let me see she was wearing a virgin-killer sweater and a pair of color-matched sheer thigh high stockings. Held up with gray and red garters.

"Good morning, Mr. Crowley."

I held up a "wait a minute" finger as I sat up. I took a moment to finish waking up, running my hands through my hair. I raised my arms above my head and arched my back and enjoyed a really good stretch. Then I stood and walked over to stand in front of Svetlana, Junior swinging gently but starting to stir.

Her eyes hungrily devoured my body as I approached her. She took a breath and said, "Mr. Crowley-"

My upraised finger stopped her. I refused to look anywhere but her eyes. She waited, a look of worry on her pretty face. Almost afraid.

"Don't move."

I turned my back, went into my bathroom and took a piss, leaving the door open so she could hear. Then I started the shower up and walked past her, down the stairs to the laundry room and grabbed enough towels to refill the cabinet in my bathroom. I walked past her again, outwardly ignoring her, but triumphant when I saw she hadn't moved so much as an inch. I hung a towel on the bar next to the shower and put the rest away. Then I took a long, hot shower. Normally a shower takes me maybe eight minutes. If I shave, too, my shower takes about ten minutes. If I'm just lingering it takes me about fifteen minutes.

I stayed in there for at least half an hour. I wanted her to keep waiting. I'd spent the last couple of weeks in a state of perpetual horniness. Bryce spent last night keeping me keyed up to the edge of coming all night long. Despite the porn session, I was still horny as fuck and I ruthlessly clamped down on Junior's desire to stand up and say hello. I concentrated on going over the names of all the NFL Quarterbacks.

I hate sports. It was a good diversion.

I stepped out of the shower, grabbed my towel, and stood in front of my bed, right where Svetlana could see me, and started drying myself off. She still hadn't moved.

Oh, this is going to be fun!

I took as long as I could to dry off without being a complete dick about it then tossed the towel into the bathroom hamper. Then I just stood and looked at Svetlana for a moment. I eyed her from head to toe, not bothering to be subtle about it. I also kept trying to think of names of Quarterbacks to keep my cock in check.

When I finally spoke it surprised Svetlana and she jumped a little. "You are aware, yes, that Yelena surprising me caused me to fall and injure my knee?"

She nodded meekly.

"And are you aware that, being a somewhat typical Texas homeowner, I own several firearms?"

She nodded meekly again.

"And are you aware that I keep a loaded pistol in this room, in easy reach of my bed?"

Her eyes widened fractionally as she shook her head no.

"How long have you been standing there?"

Her eyes flicked to my bedside clock. She licked her lips, swallowed hard, and looked back at me. "Almost two hours, Mr. Crowley." Her voice was so soft I could barely hear her.

"Why?"

Her lips formed a thin line and she swallowed again. "I bowed out of the camping trip. The girls all know how much I want you. So I told them I would take the opportunity while they were all gone to come here and tease you until you couldn't take it anymore." She took a deep breath and let it out. "If that didn't work I was just going to ask you if you would please to take me to bed."

I nodded slowly.

"And you thought that breaking into my house, into my bedroom, while I slept, and risking getting shot was the best plan."

She looked sheepish. "I wasn't really thinking, Mr. Crowley. I just...I just wanted to push you over the edge."

I mentally let slip the reigns I'd had on my desire for her. I grinned ferally. "It worked."

Before she knew what was happening, I had pushed her against my door, my hand on her throat, and my tongue was in her mouth. She moaned and her knees buckled. I held her up by her throat and grabbed her under the arm with my other hand so I didn't actually choke her. She whimpered, moaned again, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back with more passion than anyone ever had before. When she started sucking my tongue I moaned into her mouth, shifted my grip, picked her up and carried her over to my bed.

I tossed her onto it and stood over her, drinking in her beauty. She writhed and groaned, her eyes drinking me in, looking me up and down, until they finally settled on my rock hard cock.

"You got your wish. I'm going to take you. Unless you run out of here - right now - I'm going to have my way with you. I won't be gentle. I won't be tender. I'm going to just fuck you over and over and over until you cannot take any more. My come is going to be spilling out of every hole you have. Leave now, or get ready to be used as my fuck toy."

She crawled off the bed and over to my feet. She kissed them, then up my legs, then sat up on her knees and looked me directly in the eyes.

Clearly, distinctly, enunciating each word carefully, she said, "I want you to take me, break me, and make me beg for more. I want you to tame me, and claim me, and name me your whore."

I don't know if she'd planned that, or it was extemporaneous, but that was the final straw. I roughly stood her up, pulled her sweater off, leaving her in just those sexy garters, and hurled her onto the bed.

She lay there, her eyes wide with surprise and desire, and maybe a tiny bit of fear. It was a shock to me that seeing a hint of fear from her turned me on even more. That shock didn't slow me down any, though. I commanded her to get on her belly facing me and open her mouth. She wasted no time in complying, and I wasted no time driving my cock all the way into her. Eyes locked to mine, she gagged and coughed as I penetrated her throat, and even though she was tearing up a little, her hands remained by her sides, her fingers fluttering a little.

It didn't take long at all, probably less than three minutes, before I shoved myself balls-deep in her mouth and started coming. She swallowed every drop, her eyes never leaving mine even for an instant. Tears were running down her face and she was struggling to draw breath through her nose, but she didn't move, and neither did I, until I'd finished coming and withdrew from her mouth, not softening even the tiniest bit.

Her eyes dropped to my cock and she licked her lips, then looked back up at me. "What would you have me do next, sir?"

Unf!

I picked her up, flipped her around and dropped her on the bed on her back, placed her feet on the edge of the mattress and spread her legs out wide, then dropped to my knees -- my left knee twinging only slightly in protest -- and drove my tongue into her little piece of heaven. I licked, sucked, nibbled, and ate her to a couple of orgasms, ruthlessly stroking her clit with my thumb when I wasn't licking or sucking on it. Her light brown pubic hair -- trimmed short and shaped into a heart -- had darkened to almost black with our combined juices.

I grunted and groaned and ate my way to her pleasure while she writhed and cried out and panted from my efforts. She grabbed two handfuls of my hair but I pulled back and removed them, placing them back at her sides. She raised her head, stared into my eyes, and said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Crowley-"

"Sir, Master, or Lord. Your pick."

"I'm sorry, My Lord," Junior twitched hard at that, "I just...I haven't touched myself since you told me not to. I've wanted to sooooo badly! But I haven't touched or anything, I haven't come since that night. Please, may I touch myself?"

I spread her legs wider and raised her hips a little then tongued at her asshole for a second -- grinning to myself as I heard her gasp and moan -- then licked sloooooooooooooooowly up to her clit. I raised my head a little and commanded her, "Look at me."

She lifted her head again and locked eyes.

"You may play with your tits and nipples while I'm feasting on you. Nothing else, though, or you'll find out how hard I can spank you."

She whimpered and started coming, then grabbed her nipples and yanked on them so hard I couldn't believe she didn't start crying. It looked painful! Her business, but I did take note of that. Not just submissive but a masochist as well, it looked like. Well, orgasming from being threatened with a spanking was a pretty good clue. Heh.

I dove back in and ate her to another orgasm, dropping down from time to time and tongue her tight little asshole, my eyes open and watching her every second I could see beyond her cunt. My tongue was buried in her pussy again and she was coming down from another orgasm when she let go of her right nipple, lifted her head and gave me this amazingly mischievous smile, then slid her hand down her belly and started fingering her clit.

I slid up and took her finger in my mouth, reveling at the groan she let out when I did. Then I bit down hard on it. She cried out, "Oh, FUCK!" and started coming again.

I stood and, not waiting for her to come down from her orgasm, picked her up, turned around and sat down on my bed and placed her over my lap, my cock poking painfully into her stomach, and gave her a good hard swat on her right ass cheek. Her firm, tight, muscular, shapely ass cheek. Her entire body spasmed as I made contact and she cried out again. When I saw that I'd left an angry red handprint on her cheek my cock throbbed and poked into her even harder, and I kind of lost it. I swatted her left cheek, then her right again, then her left, alternating over and over, tanning her hide but good! She screamed, cried, orgasmed, and begged me for more.

My hand was getting pretty sore by this point, but she was still saying, "More, Sir, more!" So I kept giving it to her. Right after That Weekend, when I'd figured out she was a sub, I did a lot of research on the internet about "The Lifestyle." Meg and I had played around with spankings and domination and stuff, but it was always just that. Playing around. We enjoyed it, but were never serious about it.

I was glad I'd done all that research, though. I knew the importance of aftercare. So when she screamed out and every muscle in her body contracted and then went limp, I stopped spanking her and just softly caressed her angry red butt cheeks. When she started moving again, I gently picked her up and laid down on the bed with her, cradling her softly. I stroked my fingertips over her shoulder and down her side and kissed her softly on the lips, cheek, forehead, and her closed eyes.

She moaned, smiled, and nuzzled into my neck and we lay there in bliss for a long time. Finally, though, she sat up and smiled at me, then lifted her right leg and settled herself straddled atop me, my cock flat against my belly, and the shaft being kissed by her pussy. She just watched me for a minute or two, then leaned down and gave me a gentle but passionate kiss.

When she sat back up I asked, "Are you ok, honey?"

Her smile grew a little bigger. "Yes, My Lord. I'm in heaven. Absolute heaven." She started rocking her hips slightly. "But I thought you would leave your cum dripping out of all my holes?" She gasped as my fingers clenched down tight on her thighs, then smiled at me, biting her bottom lip. "I can take whatever you can dish out....Master. I'm your whore. Even if you don't claim me, even if you don't take me as your whore, that's what I am. I'm yours to do with as you please."

I growled, flipped her over, and slammed my cock all the way into her and started fucking her. All the way in. Pounding into her so hard her head was bumping into the headboard. She'd moved quick enough to get a couple of pillows between her head and the wood, but still. Wham. Wham. Wham. Relentlessly I slammed into her, over and over and over. I grabbed her throat and shoved my tongue in her mouth and we kissed as I relentlessly pounded into her. I took her bottom lip between my teeth and bit down hard. She screamed and her pussy clamped down on my cock, nearly causing me to start coming.

I started trying to list baseball teams in my head while I kept fucking her. This is probably pretty tame compared to some of the shit people get up to, but for me? This was the wildest fuck of my life and I didn't want it to end yet.

Fortunately Svetlana's pretty tall, so I was able to keep fucking her while I sort of hunched over and took her tit in my mouth. I got as much of her flesh as I could, and I bit down. She screamed again, and came again, and I just kept fucking. I let go some of the flesh and just licked and sucked on her long, thin nipple for a bit, before biting it which ramped her orgasm right back up to 11 again.

Not long after, I couldn't hold out anymore, so I straightened up and grabbed a handful of her hair and held her head steady, then slammed in as deep as I could and unleashed my own orgasm. I know that it's not physiologically possible for a man to ejaculate a quart of semen all in one go, but it sure as shit felt like I did.

Once I was done I held my weight off her and made out with her while my cock slowly softened and eventually fell out of her still-tight, still undoubtedly delicious quim. We made out for a bit more until I finally rolled off her and lay down, then scooted her up to me and just cuddled her for awhile.

"Do you...do you want me as...yours, Mr. Crowley?"

I kissed her lips and flicked my tongue out, licking them. "No questions just yet, darlin'."

"Yes, My Lord."

"Mmm. I like that."

We cuddled for awhile longer, each stroking the other's skin softly. Eventually I asked, "Can you walk?"

She giggled. "I think so."

"Good. I'm thirsty. Come on." I stood -- slowly, as my legs were still a little wobbly -- and helped her up.

"May I have a moment, Sir?"

I nodded. She quickly -- and shakily -- went into my bathroom and returned a moment later, kneeled before me, and cleaned my cock, balls, inner thighs, and lower belly with a warm, wet washcloth. Then she dropped it in the bathroom hamper and returned to my side. "Ready."

Holding hands we went down to the kitchen. I started to head for the ice box but she tugged on my hand, and when I looked at her she motioned to the table. "Your place is there, Sir. My place is to serve you. May I?"

Not only was Svetlana a sub, and really getting into the role, apparently, but I now remembered that her father had immigrated from Russia with his family when he was only fifteen. He was a very traditional Russian man, and had raised her with some very traditional Russian views. Which meant that to at least a part of her, it was her job to serve me. I knew her well enough that she didn't buy into all that women-as-second-class-citizens stuff, but here and now, in this situation, with our newly-evolving dynamic, this is what she wanted. And in my mind, as the Dominant -- and simply as a proper gentleman and a considerate lover - it was my job to ensure her pleasure. She wanted to serve me? I could live with that. My knee was hurting again, too, so that made the decision even easier.