Darling Nikki Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I seated myself and smiled. "You may."

She smiled shyly and got us each a big glass of pineapple juice. "Are you hungry, sir? May I prepare some food?"

"You may, and thank you. You're being a good girl. You're making me proud."

She blushed and shivered a little. She closed her eyes and pressed her thighs together for a moment, then raided the fridge for food for us.

It was a weird brunch. I'd never been waited on hand-and-foot while sitting naked at my kitchen table, being served by a sexy-as-all-hell eighteen year old girl whose nipples stayed hard and long the entire time. When she thought I wasn't watching she'd slip a hand down to her pussy, root around subtly, and bring her fingers up to her mouth and suck herself clean.

When we were done eating she cleared the table, lowered herself to her knees, and crawled around the table toward me. When she reached me she kneeled up straight, her hands resting on the tops of her thighs, and asked, "How else may I please my master?"

I pushed slowly back from the table, stood, and looked from her to the table, then back to her, considering. I looked at the island and smiled and commanded her to stand and approach it.

She walked to the island and started to turn, but I put my hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her down until she was bent at the waist, her torso on the surface. I spread her legs and slipped two fingers into her pussy. Yep. Still drenched. I grabbed her hips and slid my hard-again cock into her center.

She moaned, her head coming up off the island, as I bottomed out in her and spent a good while just slowly stroking in and out of her greedy quim. Without warning her I pulled all the way out, shifted my stance a little so that my cock was a bit higher up, and pressed my head to her asshole.

Svetlana dropped her cheek to the island and whipped her hands back to her ass. She winced as her fingers crossed her sore, red ass cheeks, but she grabbed hold and stretched them out, opening her ass to me. Well lubricated with fluids from her pussy I pushed my head inside her ass. I slowed to give her a chance to adjust but she moaned, "More, sir, give me more!" I resumed pushing and, before long, I was buried all the way inside this amazingly sexy girl's ass.

"Are you ok, Svetlana?"

"It hurts. It hurts, it hurts, it hurts so GOOOOD! Fucking hell, give it to me! Fuck me hard! Make it hurt! Please, Master!"

I gripped her hips hard and started pounding her ass. She yelped every time I pulled back and groaned every time I pushed back in. Over and over, I panted, groaned, and thrust, as she yelped, moaned, and begged for more.

I thought, before I started fucking Svetlana's ass, that since I'd come twice already I'd last a good long while. Boy, was I wrong. Oops.

Meg and I had enjoyed a full, varied, and very fulfilling sex life. We'd tried all sorts of kinks and experimented with a lot of different things. But we'd never tried anal. She said I was too thick. And she definitely wasn't into any more pain than a playful spanking. She enjoyed my finger or tongue in her ass, but that was as far as she wanted to go.

So Svetlana's ass was the first my cock had ever experienced. Which meant that I was utterly unprepared for just how ridiculously tight it was and how amazing it felt! It would never, ever replace the complete majesty and glory and enjoyment of a willing pussy, but damn! Less than ten minutes of pounding that delicious ass and I was ready to come.

Normally I try really hard to make sure my partner enjoys herself as much as, or more than, I do. This time, though, I didn't have the wherewithal to be concerned with her enjoyment. I also didn't notice that while I was pounding into her and struggling to keep going she had another orgasm. I figured out the next time I took her ass, though, that she could come from anal stimulation alone. Heady stuff!

Regardless, I couldn't take anymore and buried myself in her to the hilt and just let loose. When I had finished I started to pull out of her but she whipped her legs around, locked her ankles behind my ass, and begged, "Please, don't leave yet. Stay right there for just a little longer."

When she eventually relaxed her hold on me and heaved a huge sigh, I gently pulled myself out of her and stumbled to a chair and sat down heavily. She stayed unmoving for a long while, then got unsteadily down. Once she was on her feet again she circled the island -- bracing herself against it the whole time -- grabbed some paper towels, ran them under some warm water and got back on her knees. Then she crawled over to me once more, washed me off again, placed the wad of paper towels on the table, laid her head on my thigh right next to Junior, and wrapped her arms around my waist. The whole time she'd been making a soft crooning noise in contentment.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, her head on me, her arms around me, and me stroking her hair, but it was magical how peaceful it was. I didn't really ever want it to end. Eventually, though, she knelt up straight and asked, "May I have your permission to be Svetlana, again?"

I smiled warmly at her. "Of course, darlin'. Get comfy." She swarmed up and sat on my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me lovingly. When we ended the kiss she laid her head on my shoulder and we sat for awhile longer.

"Thank you, Mr. Crowley. I've been fantasizing about doing that kind of thing for a very long time. And fantasizing about you, specifically, doing those kinds of things to me for months." She kissed me again. "Thank you. I turn nineteen in September, and while it's early, yet, this is the best present you could have gotten me."

"Thank you, Svetlana. I don't think many men get to do those kinds of things with a woman like you. I, well, I had an amazing morning with you, and, hell, I don't even really know what I'm trying to say. So, just...thank you."

Another kiss. Another timeless time of holding each other. We spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon talking, getting to know each other better. I made mental notes of other things she'd fantasized about to try later, and we migrated from the kitchen to the living room to the hot tub back to the living room. We had a big lunch and I took her back to the bedroom and made her holler some more and unloaded in her pussy again.

As we were laying there afterward she looked over at me, concern on her face.

"What is it, sweetness?"

She bit her lower lip for a moment, closed her eyes and took a breath, then looked at me again. Looked kind of worried. "Is this..was..was this a one-time thing? I mean, I don't want you to think I'm needy or anything or get weirded out or worried that I'm going to be some kind of stalker, but I really really loved this and I want it again and again and again and I meant it when I said I want you to claim me as your whore because that's what I am I want to be your whore and I'm not sure what to think or do if you don't take me as-"

She'd been speaking faster and faster and her voice was starting to get a little high-pitched and a mite frantic, so I shut her up with a kiss. She relaxed a little, but when I broke the kiss and looked at her, she still looked worried.

"Let's go downstairs and talk, darlin'. This bed is incredibly comfortable, but I can't sit for too terribly long without back support or it really starts hurting." I gently stroked her cheek. "Calm down, don't worry, and let's go talk, ok?"

She nodded fractionally, and we went down to the living room. She sat on the couch and I sat on the wing-back chair and we just looked at each other for a minute. I considered what to say, shifted around a bit and finally asked, "How do you feel about me?"

She looked a little confused.

"Do you think you're in love with me?"

"No. I know I'm not in love with you. I love you. I mean, you're so awesome to me and the rest of the girls, we can't all help but love you. But I'm not in love with you." She smiled a bit mischievously. "I might be in love with your cock a little bit, though."

I laughed. "Alright. Good. So your desire to be my 'whore' isn't from some mistaken impression that you're in love with me. So let me ask you this: I take you as my whore. My slave. My property." She was clamping her thighs together, wiggling a little, and biting her lower lip again. "Calm down, girl." She blushed. "Let's say I-" I looked up and thought a second, trying to recall the exact words. "Let's say I 'tame you-'"

She giggled. "You kinda already did."

I smirked at her and continued. "'Claim' you, and 'name' you my 'whore?'"

"Yes, sir," in a voice so soft I almost couldn't hear her.

"So let's say I do that. In a month or so you're going off to San Diego for college. What then? You're eighteen, you're about to be far from home, you won't have to worry about getting caught by your parents or anything, and there's an entire large campus just full of sexy men and women. Quite a few are going to catch your eye. You're going to want to experiment, play, explore, and fuck your way around campus. Just about everyone winds up wanting to try out shit like that in college. But...you're my 'whore.' If we enter into that kind of relationship, what then? What kind of a raging prick would I be to have that kind of hold on you from so far away? Stifling your experimentation? Your growth as a person and sexual being. Would that be fair of me to do to you?"

She leaned back on the couch, her brow furrowed in thought. I stood and said, "Consider that for a minute. I'll be right back."

I went to the kitchen and brewed a pot of coffee. I filled my Yeti cup with pineapple juice, then poured her a large mug of coffee and stirred in some milk and ten spoonsful of sugar. It didn't look quite right, so I poured in a tiny bit more milk. That looks better. Satisfied, I went back to the living room and set her coffee on the coffee table where she could easily reach it, and sat back down in the wing-back chair.

Her eyes flashed to the coffee, then to my cup of juice, and she flashed a quick saucy smile at me. "That's my job, sir." She winked and smiled broadly, wrapped her hands around the mug and took a sip. Her eyes widened slightly and she looked back at me. "It's perfect. Thank you. How did you know?"

I shrugged. "You've been here enough, and I pay attention."

She settled back in thought for a few more moments, sipping her coffee occasionally, cradling the mug otherwise. Eventually her brow unfurrowed, she set down the mug and straightened up. Looking at me, she waited until she was sure she had my full attention.

"There's a big part of me that wants to get on my knees in front of you again. A big part. But I think it'll make you take my words a little more seriously if I don't." I'm sure my confusion was visible, but I simply waited for her to continue.

"Do you remember what I said this morning? On my knees? I'd just kissed your feet and legs."

"I don't think I could ever forget that. I think what you said will be permanently emblazoned in my mind."

She nodded. "Good. I was serious when I said that. I meant every single word. I'm not some silly girl with a mindless crush who has no idea what I'm asking. I've known for a long time that I'm submissive. I've known for a long time that I'm a masochist. I've been fantasizing about being owned for years. Years, Mr. Crowley.

"I've had sex with girls, boys, some 'mature' women, and even two men around your age. I have life experience and sexual experience. I've tried this kind of scene before. I've read enough about the BDSM lifestyle that if I were going into psychology like Chelsea, I could probably write a doctoral dissertation on it. Right now.

"I know the lifestyle. I want the lifestyle. I don't want to be a full-time, live-in slave," she shivered and clamped her thighs together again, and flashed me a quick lustful smile, "although it's a lot of fun to fantasize about," she winked, then sobered and continued. "I know my own," she paused, her eyes going up to the left as she sought the right word, "proclivities. I know what I want, sexually. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy good, casual sex, no scenes or Master/Slave play involved. But at my core, I'm a sub. I want a Master. And I want that Master to be you."

She spent a moment or two simply breathing, then captured my gaze again. "About four months ago we were all over here for the weekend. I'd had a crush on you for awhile, but you weren't the center of my fantasies. Yet. Nikki had left her phone in your room, and she was elbow-deep in dishes, so she asked me to get it. Your bedroom door was cracked and I knocked, but you didn't answer, so I went in. You didn't notice me. You were standing by the sink and the shower was running. You were wearing only a pair of boxer shorts, but I couldn't look away. You were so tall, and firm, and so very, very sexy as you brushed your hair. You stopped and looked at the brush. Meg's brush. You didn't cry, but I could see how lonely you were, and how devoted to her memory. I wanted that kind of devotion for myself. You set down the brush and went over to the shower and were starting to take off your underwear. I remembered Nikki's phone, grabbed it and ran.

"Since that moment, I've fantasized about you a lot. You took center stage in all my fantasies, in fact. Especially the Lifestyle ones. I know you still love your wife, and I'm not trying to replace her. I know you're not into the Lifestyle like I am, but if you are at all interested in taking me as yours...well, I already am. I just want to hear you say it. I want you to claim me.

"Yes, I'll be a long way away. Yes, I won't see you for months at a time. And I'm really excited about going to school in San Diego and broadening my horizons. But my life is here. I'm coming back here after school. This is where my family is. This is where my life is. And I want part of my life to be as your property.

"I know you have the other girls and you wouldn't be mine exclusively." She shuddered again. "And that, frankly, turns me on. Knowing that my Master's cock was satisfying other women." She clenched her thighs together again, and breathed hard and fast for a moment. She shuddered again and regained control of herself. "Until Nikki set up That Weekend and forced the issue, you never once made any of us feel like you were creeping on us, or checking us out. I know you noticed us flirting, and teasing you, but you never let any hint of your desire show. You're a straight male, so I always knew you were turned on by our antics. But you were in complete control of yourself every minute. So while you're not in the Lifestyle, I know you have the self-control to be the Master and Lord that I want. If...if you don't want to take me as your slave, I hope you'll still have me from time to time because now that you've made love to me I really want more. And I want the kind of love and devotion that's kept you so faithful to Meg's memory for so long, and kept you so devoted to Nikki's happiness. I want part of that for myself.

"Regardless, part of my kink, part of my desire to be 'owned,' is you having control of my sexual experiences and expression. I know we'll be apart, I'll be thousands of miles away, wanting you, walking around wet all day every day wishing you were dominating me, punishing me, fucking me. And do you know how amazing I'll feel when you give me permission to come? Or when I come visit, how fucking amazing the sex will be? I want that. I want that so much!"

She took a couple of deep breaths and calmed herself down again. "If you don't want to take me as your property it's not going to break my heart. I won't run out of here in tears or anything. I'm a big girl, I can take it. I'll be upset, yes, and I'll be sad. But I'll be ok. But please understand, Mr. Crowley, please believe that I know exactly what I'm asking you for, and that I want this more than I've ever wanted anything in my life."

She shrugged slightly and sat there waiting for my response.

I just looked her over for a while, thinking, pondering, searching my soul. "What would we tell the other girls? I'm not too keen on keeping anything from them. Particularly Nikki. I have to admit the thought of doing this is incredibly exciting." I glanced down at my hard-again cock. She grinned briefly. I smiled back at her, ruefully, and said, "but how do you think it would change the dynamic for everyone?"

"Honestly? No idea. It's no secret to them that I'm a sub. That I want to be owned. By a man, anyway; I tend to be more of a top with women. I've talked about it enough. I've never expressed my desire for you, specifically, to be my owner. But it won't surprise them, I don't think. As to how it might change things? I'm not sure. But I don't think it'll change things all that much. Especially since I won't be naked and on my hands and knees as soon as I walk into the house." She tossed me a flirty grin. "Unless you order me."

"This is all a lot to take in. I've never been here before, and I'm having to take time to try and figure things out." I sat and thought a bit more. Svetlana had more of her coffee, but she didn't shift on the couch or fidget; she just drank her coffee in silence and let me think, while never taking her eyes from me. She was probably the most composed, the most self-possessed young lady I'd ever known.

"You've done lots of research on this, you said." She nodded. "So what about a contract? We'd need to detail your, uh, what was it?" I thought a moment. "Your soft limits and hard limits. Where and when it's ok to play, and where and when it isn't. That kind of stuff." I shrugged. "I've never done that before so I don't even know how to start. But I think that, to ensure we're both on the same page and that I'm treating you fairly and the other way 'round, we'd have to have it written down and sign it."

"May I be excused for a few moments, Sir, and use your computer?"

A little puzzled, I nodded. She turned and headed for my office, and I took a great deal of enjoyment in watching her walk away. I sat there for maybe fifteen minutes while she was in my office, just thinking over the morning, and the possibilities she'd opened up for me, and for us. I heard the clacking of my keyboard and thought some more. Then I thought I heard the whir of my printer, but I wasn't positive.

I was just setting my cup back on the table when I noticed motion out of the corner of my eye. Turning my head, I saw that Svetlana, still naked, was on her hands and knees, crawling toward me, a rolled-up piece of paper in her mouth, and a pen clipped inside one end of the roll. She stopped when her head was between my knees, then kneeled up straight and extended her head toward me.

A bit bemused and, frankly, a bit nervous, I took the roll of paper from her mouth. She smiled at me shyly, then looked down at the floor and said, very softly, "I've taken the liberty of bringing you a contract, My Lord."

I shivered slightly at those words. I closed my eyes a moment and just breathed. Then I opened them again, unrolled the paper and read:

Contract of Ownership and Submission

Owner: Mr. Jesse James Crowley, hereinafter referred to as Master, Sir, Lord, or the Owner.

Property: Svetlana Vassilieva Sokolov, hereinafter referred to as the Property or however the Owner chooses.

Both parties, the Owner and the Property, are of the legal age of consent in the State of Texas to engage in sexual activities, and are voluntarily, consensually, and willingly entering into the terms of this contract, specified below.

The Property hereby specifies her hard limits, or, activities in which she will not engage are: