Dave and a Mothers Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night everyone else had gone, and as they prepared for bed. Dave came into Lillian's room to talk about his problem. He completely opened up about how he couldn't see Kim that way anymore and his focus was on her, and he couldn't shake it.

Lillian in her low cut tight thin night blouse and panties listened to Dave who was in a dressing robe and tight boxers. Lillian was shocked at his honesty as he laid it out in detail, what he felt and what he imagined.

Just listening to Dave, Lillian's pussy became extremely wet. She struggled even more as he continued, as her tight top showed her rock-hard nipples sticking out. Dave instantly noticed her hard nipples through her top and asked, "Mom are you alright?" expecting her to answer in her normal very open, and honest way.

Then he really observed her. She was blushing, had slight sweat, and was flushed. Her pussy was wet through her panties. He instantly knew she was horny for him. Dave was unsure what to do so he waited for her answer.

She thought for a long time and answered, "Dave, I'm going to be honest with you, because you have been honest with me!"

"I have been unable to sexually satisfy myself to your father's memory for many months now."

"I have been using you as my muse for sexual satisfaction for all that time. Your honesty just now has initiated a physical response in me due to that."

"What's worse is he's not coming home for another couple of years!" There were tears in Lillian's eyes at this point.

"It's hard." She emphasized the word hard as tears flowed.

"I fear that with our family incestual bent, you and I will meet each other's sexual needs."

"I am hoping that you will be strong as I am not."

"Dave if you were to take me, I would be yours."

There was silence. Dave wasn't sure if Lillian had invited him to take her or not. Her words seemed to say, please no. Yet as she said that last sentence, she leaned forward showing her incredible breasts to him.

Dave's cock got hard almost instantly, and it poked through a small gap in his dressing robe. Lillian continued "I can see your cock has responded favorably.".

With the word favorably spoken. Dave knew what he needed to do. He leaned forward and kissed Lillian, soft at first then harder. She kissed him back. Within 30 seconds of kissing, she was his sexual plaything.

She gave herself to him absolutely and completely. Dave whilst kissing her slowly reached down her panties and gently stroked her labia and clit. She responded exactly the same as his sister Terri.

Lillian moaned with pleasure; she opened her legs completely to let Dave do as he liked. He took off his robe and boxers. He took off her top and panties. He kissed her more and gently played with her pussy.

Very soon she orgasmed just with his fingers on her clit. He continued some more, then moved down and began to suck and lick her pussy, which he did until she orgasmed again.

Finally, he jammed his pole in her pussy hard, and thrust in and out hard and fast for a minute. Then he slowed and gently increased the intensity and frequency of his thrusts.

Lillian moaned with pleasure. Her body writhed and contorted in response to the pleasure. Her body matched his rhythm. She purred with sexual pleasure as he thrust harder and more.

Within a short time, Dave came inside her, as she orgasmed again. They lay there together for a long time naked fully entwined in each other's bodies. Lillian had orgasmed 3 times in one night, which normally took her a month just to achieve 1.

They slept naked together and woke up late, which was unusual for both of them. There was a relaxed countenance about Lillian now, that she hadn't had for 6 months. Orgasm with toys is one thing. Orgasm with a hard cock was another level of pleasure.

Dave was happy. He loved Lillian and wanted more of what happened last night. But he would leave that up to her. He could see she was far more relaxed now. He did wonder if that was it, their one and only moment.

They didn't talk about it. They continued as if everything was normal and it would never happen again. The day passed with no indication it ever happened. Dave went to bed satisfied. That night Lillian went through an entire bottle of wine. She almost had a celebratory demeanor.

Later that night Dave crept into Lillian's bedroom. He slowly removed her blankets without waking her. He then slowly and very gently fingered her pussy. Tonight, she wore no panties. In her sleep, she quietly moaned with pleasure as he did that.

Her legs automatically widened to let him pleasure her more. He started to lick and suck her pussy. She moaned with such a deep sexual tone of pleasure while still asleep. Her body unconsciously moved more with pleasure.

She remained unconscious the whole time. He finally entered her pussy with his hard cock and thrust in and out hard and fast. She moaned so loudly now as he pumped her hard.

At this point, she was now awake and begged him to pump her harder. She begged him to keep going don't stop, she's so close which he did, and kept going. She yelled loudly almost screaming as she came and orgasmed.

Dave orgasmed and came inside her a moment later as he let himself loose. They collapsed together and lay there. She said, "Oh my love, my Dave."

"I almost didn't think you were coming tonight."

"There will be nights it's not good for me as I don't do contraception anymore. But other than those, I expect you every night.".

"I love you" and then she lay back to sleep the soundest sleep she'd had in years.

They fucked every night for months except for one week a month. But catch-up sex the night after that week was outstanding. They even fucked during the day when no one was around. They'd kiss in hidden spots in the house during the day.

One day they were swimming and decided to fuck on the lawn behind the fence. On the other side of the fence was the footpath. Lillian and Dave had to contain their noise for fear of the neighbors.

The college started again and Dave who had scored all A's last year found this year even easier. Both Jen and Kim had passed their courses with A's as well. Carl had done enough to stay in the Ph.D. program with Dave.

Carl and Jen, and Kim met again at college. Kim could instantly tell that Dave had satisfied his sexual need. She could instantly see his relaxed state, that he looked and behaved like he was in love.

She could read him so well now. She cried all that night thinking that she had been replaced, that he was having regular sex with another girl. Maybe he'd found a girlfriend over the holidays.

They met at Dave's house on the weekend as normal. Kim was waiting to see if another girl turned up, but there was no other girl. The only thing she'd noticed was Dave and his mom were particularly close. But they'd always been that way.

Kim often wondered what it would take to make Dave hers. She wondered if she could get him away from his mom. She couldn't call him a mama's boy, because she was equally a daddy's girl.

She wondered if her inability to truly give herself to him sexually was fear of disappointing her father. She adored her dad and needed his love in her life. He adored her as well, they'd had a special thing all her life.

She was afraid, if she gave herself to Dave, she'd lose her father. Kim was the kind of girl that if she gave herself, she literally gave all of herself, there was nothing she held back.

Having come to this realization still didn't help Kim. She still couldn't break free from her need for her father's love and other reasons. She didn't know who she could turn to for help.

Her mother was too religious to be practically helpful and her father was not really good at female matters. MJ (Maryjane) and Cynthia were too far away, and Dave was not a subject she could approach MJ about, who still thought Dave was hers if she wanted back. So, who to talk to, was the question!

Dave and Lillian continued to fuck every night. This continued for most of the first college semester. They continued their abstinence for one week a month while the timing was bad for Lillian.

Lillian had considered going on the pill. But she always had a bad reaction to both normal and emergency contraception, so they weren't an option. So, condoms and abstinence were the best measures. She knew condoms were not ideal.

As the first semester came to a close. Lillian found she was addicted to sex with Dave. She orgasmed every night, often twice. She didn't know if she could live without this pleasure. She knew now and understood her daughter's need for Dave. He was a patient and caring lover. Now she understood.

Lillian came to her time of the month when she and Dave abstained as agreed. They used Condoms most other times, apart from the week after her period. That safe week they were all natural. And she did notice a difference.

This week, Lillian was desperate for him. At night she came to him, rather than the other way around. They fucked and she thought they'd be safe using condoms.

The whole of that week they continued this ritual. Dave had to use his old condoms as he'd run out of others. They now fucked every night, all the time.

A month and a bit later Lillian woke up noting her breasts were super sensitive. She was also slightly late, although, she'd always had irregular periods. But she was also feeling very nauseous. She managed to get to the bathroom toilet and promptly threw up. She didn't tell Dave who was still fast asleep. She put a robe over her naked body and went downstairs and wondered.

The next morning, she felt the same thing. This time Dave woke up to see Lillian throw up over his floor. He cleaned it up as she showered to clean herself. While the next 2 mornings Lillian didn't feel nausea or throw up which she felt quite relieved. She was still late, and her breasts were still extremely sensitive, and it gave her a sense of dread.

Still, she waited a few days just in case she was sick or something, hoping for any other possible outcomes. However, in the days following nausea returned and she threw up again. Her breasts were still super sensitive, and her period still had not come. It was hard to know regards her period, she'd had some very late periods before, she couldn't ignore the other signs anymore.

The fear regards the likely cause jumped out of her throat like vomit, and she dry-retched. She went out and bought a pack of pregnancy tests. Later at home, she tested herself several times. She was pregnant!!

Dave had put one in her. Her son had impregnated her. A child of incest. Her fears overtook her again and she threw up again. Over the day she gathered herself together as to what to do. When Dave arrived home from college, he was in such a good mood.

Lillian said to him, "Dave we need to talk!"

He replied, "Sure Lillian, what about?" recognizing a certain tone in her voice.

Since their sexual escapades, she had insisted upon him calling her Lillian, like a lover. Not mom to remind Lillian that she was committing incest, not Lily which was what her husband called her. Just Lillian.

Lillian blurted out in a controlled but emotional voice, "I'm pregnant!"

"Whaaaat!" was Dave's reply. "How?", "We used condoms."

"Well my dear one, condoms aren't foolproof."

Dave spoke, not questioning whether Lillian had checked and double-checked the results. He knew she had. "Lillian, I'll get a job and look after you."

Lillian replied very quickly, "No you silly duffer."

"You have to finish college."

"You can take me to get an abortion! I've booked an appointment in a week's time. You can support me through it."

"We can't keep this child. It may have serious medical issues because of the incest, and we can't keep it regardless. You and I have our lives to live."

Lillian had gone through emotional turmoil already that week. She was now clear-headed about what needed to be done. Dave had already caught up to her emotionally and understood what and why. She did not need to explain and deal with his emotions, something she had appreciated Dave about.

Lillian then said, "Dave we need to stop our fucking."

"We can't afford to have this happen again. I can't go on the pill and condoms aren't reliable. And I can't trust myself with you around. You fuck too well."

Dave replied, "Lillian, if that's what you want, then that's what we'll do."

Lillian responded, "Yes, it is." Half talking to herself and telling herself how to behave.

A week later they went to an extremely early morning appointment at an isolated and lonely clinic away from town. It was very cold and sterile in the doctor's rooms. Lillian cried all the way there, cried all the way through the procedure, and cried all the way home. In fact, she cried for the next week.

Dave just cuddled her. They slept together but had no sex for the next couple of weeks, which turned into a few months. Lillian's womb took time to adjust to the missing fetus. Slowly Lillian recovered physically and felt better emotionally.

She now understood the dynamics of a loss of a child as she realized, she had lost a baby, her and Dave's baby, but a baby, nonetheless. It was the only positive to come out of this horrible situation, being able to relate to mothers who'd lost children and understanding the pain of abortion.

More months ran on as the second semester started at college. Lillian was feeling much better now. But Dave remained distant from her. He genuinely felt guilty for the hurt and humiliation she had gone through. He really cared.

He was an amazing son in many ways. Lillian felt like she was over her sexual need for Dave. That the wake-up call of pregnancy had done the trick.

And life continued to go on as per normal despite the family goings-on. Dave and his friends still came around every weekend. Kim still adored Dave. Carl and Jen were more in love. Dave and Lillian were being civil, and he was keeping his distance from her as requested. Lillian felt life slowly return to normal again.

Kim was the only one who noticed Dave and his mother were slightly distant from each other. She sensed something had happened but chose not to pursue it and find out what. Her focus was on her and Dave as they were getting close again. She felt their relationship was so much better since that mishap.

Kim was also now self-aware of why she avoided sex. However, she wasn't sure she'd overcome that fear as yet, but at least she was at the first stage of overcoming it, awareness. She considered going to Dave's mom, Lillian for advice and help.

Lillian had always shown her a lot of kindness and had always promoted her to Dave. Lillian was always outstanding in the field of psychology as well. Maybe, she thought. Maybe, she could help. Kim would have to think about that one.

Lillian noted Dave remained distant from her. She knew he didn't know how to separate emotional closeness and sexual intimacy. To him, they were part of the same thing. She wasn't aware, that she now started to feel isolated and lonely. She missed Dave, his fun, and caring nature, their talks, even though she knew why he was distant.

She'd asked for the distance for fear of herself, her weaknesses, and her desires. But,.... now she regretted that, as she felt they were over that and she had regained that control. As more weeks went past and Dave and the gang went back to college and their routine. He had them for company, she had no one. She realized that she felt lonely and at night her desires returned with a vengeance.

With Dave just down the hall, she started to remember the pleasure she felt from him. She dreamed of him fucking her night after night. It was getting harder and harder.

Dave cared so much for Lillian. It took all his strength to remain distant and not seduce her. He knew, the moment they talked openly and honestly and got close again they would fuck.

He didn't want to risk another pregnancy, not just because having an incest baby is bad, or he was too young to have children. No, he just didn't want Lillian to hurt like that again.

As result, due to his love for her, he held his resolve to avoid her and he did. He still masturbated with her as his muse.

It helped that he could focus on his friendship with Kim. He was having so much fun with her without including sex, that he didn't notice Lillian as much.

Kim did talk about their sexual mishap once. Dave had moved on and tried to let Kim know it didn't matter, they would remain friends regardless. But Kim insisted saying she did actually want Dave in that way, she wanted him to be her first and be his girlfriend.

She claimed that she knew why she couldn't and was working on it. Dave was pleased to hear that and said when she was ready, to come and see him. Then he focused on their friendship.

Final exams were slowly coming as they hit mid-semester 2 at college. Dave felt he had life under control again. Carl and Jen were spending more and more time together. This was at college and they'd spend only a small amount of time at Dave's at the weekend.

Then Carl got another girlfriend Raewyn or Rae. But he didn't stop seeing Jen. In fact, Jen didn't mind Raewyn, and Raewyn didn't mind Jen. They shared Carl. This perplexed Dave, Kim, and Lillian, until Dave figured it out.

Carl had hypnotized Jen and Rae as Carl's father hypnotized Carl's mom and those people in the past. Dave confronted Carl about it. Carl did not deny it. He was not going to release Jen nor Rae. They were both his.

As result Carl, Jen, and now Rae stopped spending time with Dave and Kim. That left only Kim as part of their gang. Lillian and Kim tried to comfort Dave about his loss of Carl's friendship. They had been friends since elementary school.

That night Dave was feeling low, Kim had gone home in Dave's car as Dave trusted her and just wasn't up to driving. Lillian came to talk to Dave. She knew it was a risk, but she was also very desperate for closeness with him again. She couldn't admit it to herself, but secretly her sexual desires had overcome her. She wanted to fuck him again.

As they talked Lillian kissed Dave unable to resist him. He kissed her back. They kissed for such a long time. Dave slowly undressed Lillian showing her awesome naked body and undressed.

Tonight, they would go slow and make love. He kissed her neck and nipples and alternated between her lips, nipples, and neck. She moaned so powerfully as her body remembered the pleasure.

His hands slipped down to her pussy and stroked ever so gently her labia and clit. She purred and moaned as her body became a slave to pleasure. Nearly an hour passed after her stimulation and being kissed.

She was passed the point of control. She orgasmed at his continual stroking of her clit. She writhed at his touch as though a cock was in and out of her pussy.

He moved and began to suck her pussy and clit, within a few minutes she orgasmed again. This time she stopped and asked him to lie down. She sucked his cock with expertise. He nearly came twice. Each time she slowed down and let him gain control, and then continued.

After many more minutes, she climbed on top of him, put his cock in her pussy, and bobbed up and down with pleasure on her face. He held on for many minutes. Then she lay down spread-eagled her legs and said, "Fuck me, Dave!"

Dave was concerned about getting her pregnant again, but also, he wanted to fuck her, so he did. In minutes he came inside her, with no condom. She orgasmed as well. They lay there and slept together in Dave's room.

Unbeknownst to them, Kim had returned. She'd left her phone in Dave's room. She'd returned and as she had a car keys which had the house keys. She planned to sneak inside kiss Dave good night and sneak out again. Wanting to show Dave that she was getting close to being ready to be with him.