Dave and a Mothers Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillian called for Dave to come down, and soon Dave came downstairs. Lillian yelled at Dave with sobs of tears and anguish in her voice. "YOU NEED TO GO LIVE WITH KIM RIGHT NOW. NEVER COME HOME AGAIN. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. YOU HEAR!"

Dave was shocked, "Why?"

Lillian responded a bit calmer than before. "Because I can't resist you. Because I have no control when I'm around you."

"Because you knocked me up twice and I had to bury 2 of my babies, our babies. Because I know it's going to happen eventually, nothing is foolproof, and I can't, I can't, I can't go through that ever again."

"So, leave!" "Now!".

Dave was so upset. He never wanted to hurt Lillian, and yet he had. He now understood, he had to leave for her sake. He went upstairs and phoned Kim. She was so pleased he was coming to live with her.

He also said to Kim that after college, they should get married. Kim couldn't believe he wanted her. They'd be together forever now. Dave packed up his things and drove around to Kim's apartment. It was officially his apartment, owned by him as it had been put in his name.

As he left Lillian cried with a howl of loss so great, worse than losing her babies. She howled for the rest of that week. She'd lost Dave. She regained the small amount of emotional strength she had left and continued to live, alone.

Dave and Kim's exams came and went, and a new year began.

Dave was not to contact Lillian for another 10 years (ref 1), not until Dave & Kim had their first baby Abby. However, Kim often snuck away once a month and keep Lillian company and update her on what Dave was up to.

Lillian still loved Dave. Lillian and Terri now had a common experience. They talked about it a lot more to each other and both kept each other's secrets. They both healed and became much closer.

Dave and Kim married after college much to the dismay of Maryjane. They lived happily together.

The end.

(Ref 1) See Hypnosis Everafter Ch 07.