Dave and a Mothers Needs

Story Info
Dave helps meet his mothers sexual needs.
11.2k words
4.23
52k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Title. Dave and a mother's needs.

Synopsis. Dave helps meet his mother's sexual needs.

This story follows. Dave's education by his sister Terri.

6 months had gone by since his sister Terri had left. Dave no longer missed her. He was well into his first year of college now and had finally got into a normal routine. He worked really hard on his college work and managing the house during the week. And then completely relaxed on the weekend. He and his mom Lillian had life sorted and spent lots of time together.

She enjoyed the company of Dave and all his friends at their house when they came over. Dave would meet Carl and Kim at college during the week and they'd help each other with studies if it was needed. Dave would then have them over to his house for most of the weekend, where they'd have fun. Dave's house had all the entertainment necessities.

Dave's mom Lillian would also join them on the weekend when all the chores were done, it was fun with the youngsters and kept her entertained. Lillian had grown up in a large city and was used to entertaining. She loved people and had a gift of perception regards who people really were and their resulting behavior. She'd done a master's in psychology which was such a natural thing for her to study.

She was the only daughter of 4 children. Her 3 brothers were lawyers like her father. Her father David adored her and treated her as very special. He also had a rare gift of perception of people as well, which he used in his profession.

Lillian was incredibly attractive at 5'7" in height, a stunning slim but curvaceous figure with D-sized breasts had sandy brown hair, and greyish sparkly eyes. Now, obviously a bit older, she still looked incredibly good for her age and still had an incredible body. In her youth, she had looked like a Farrah Fawcett but with different colored hair and eyes. She could have been a model.

Lillian or Lily had sought a man like her father, clever, witty, caring, and good. On her travels, she had met Colin. He was everything she sought in a man. But he was also particularly focused on being a provider.

He had studied at Princeton and had got an important job in an energy company as a key project man. It meant during each project he would be away from home for between 1-2 years at a time. In the early years, Lillian easily endured these periods of him being away because she had young children. They were a fabulous distraction from her loneliness and from her lack of sexual intimacy and needs.

Lillian loved her children. But they were growing up. Terri her oldest and only daughter was moving on to her post-graduate studies and was laser-focused on that. Thank goodness, Dave her youngest and only son had chosen to remain at home with her.

He and his friends gave her the company she needed. But they couldn't satisfy all her needs. She often found her need for sex and intimacy became the most intense about a year into her husband's projects.

Dave's friends included his best friend Carl, who had been his friend since elementary school and was the entertainer amongst them all. And Kim a friend from their old high school gang, and a best friend of Dave's ex-girlfriend Maryjane. She was the only one besides Carl who attended the same college.

Lillian was in no doubt that Kim loved Dave. But noted that Kim was too shy to do anything about it. She was also too demure and conservative to get Dave's attention either. To make matters more complicated, Carl had always had a crush on Kim. Although recently, Carl had noticed other girls at their college and seemed to have less focus on Kim.

Dave would drive around and collect them each Saturday at lunchtime and bring them to his house for lunch, and they'd hang out at his house often staying overnight.

Lillian had also noticed that Dave still had not got a girlfriend after all this time. She knew it was not healthy for him not to be in a relationship with his sexual needs, especially as there was Kim right in front of him who adored him.

Kim was an outstandingly lovely and caring girl. Not to mention incredibly attractive. She was 5'4", had lovely milky white skin, dark hair, and beautiful blue eyes. She had this incredible porcelain doll complexion. She also had an outstanding slim figure and lovely perky C cup breasts.

But Kim was so conservative in her manner and dress sense and had almost zero sensuality. She was an outstanding friend to both Dave and Carl. Dave loved her company as she was intelligent and kind and always saw the positive side like Dave.

Lillian thought Kim would make an outstanding wife for Dave. She hoped that Kim and Dave would come together naturally. But she did wonder if one day in the future, she might have to take Kim aside and show her how to be provocative and sexual in order to attract Dave.

So, this was life just past mid-year. Dave and Carl had also selected to study psychology as a minor. Lillian loved the talks with them on the subject as she knew it well. Even Kim contributed to the subject as it was part of her marketing program.

Carl had taken a fancy to hypnosis. Dave hadn't taken that class but enjoyed listening to Carl's talks about it. Carl had been partnered with a girl, Jennifer in that program.

Jennifer or Jen was this super attractive girl a lot like Maryjane in looks, being blonde, 5'4" height, great figure, perky breasts but also had a kind and caring nature like Kim. Jen had started joining their little gang at Carl's invitation.

Kim was thrilled to have her join them. Partly to have another female. Partly because Carl was now focused on Jen and not her. But mostly, because she felt it made it easier for her to pursue Dave.

The most interesting thing was that Jen was singularly focused and attracted to Carl. She was well on the way to becoming his girlfriend. Carl had dark hair and brown eyes. He was short, well built, had an almost round podgy figure for a young guy, and was rather plain-looking.

So, it was a bit of a surprise to everyone that a girl who was a 10 out of 10 in attractiveness was interested in Carl. Dave couldn't figure out why Jen was so attracted to Carl. Not that he was worried or jealous. For him, it was the mystery of people's motivations and behavior. Dave was always bugged by mysteries like that.

Even Lillian who was a master at such discernment couldn't quite figure it out. Still, it made the group more interesting. So, Jen joined their mid-week college and weekend meetups and became part of the gang.

A couple more months passed, and the gang continued their routine. During this time Jen and Carl got together officially. Kim was hoping that maybe Dave would look at her differently now, but if he did, he didn't show it.

Dave had noticed Kim and was quite attracted to her but was conflicted. He couldn't get passed her appearance and lack of sensual nature. He thought many times about trying to influence her to change but resisted.

He had seen Kim's beautiful personality, her kind, and caring nature, and didn't want her to lose that as a result of his preferences and needs. Still, he could dream about it.

Dave was aware of his sexual needs which often heightened, and he had to resist acting on them. He'd found over the last 6 months that by talking to his mom about them and then masturbation, he was able to manage his desires much better.

Lillian found to get Dave to talk openly, she had to share her own sexual need in quite some detail and Dave would let her talk freely about it as though it was normal. They'd come to an understanding, by them both talking about their respective heightened sexual need they helped each other through and encouraged each other to stay strong.

It was always better when they'd talk and get through those moments. They became very close. They both finished these sessions with private individual masturbation.

Dave also talked to his mom about Kim. He acknowledged his attraction and his struggle with her demure nature. He explained how he could see her beautiful character, but there was always this doubt and dilemma in his mind.

Dave's mom always promoted Kim to him whenever they spoke, because she could see them together. But she understood Dave's needs better than anyone and understood Dave's dilemma regarding Kim.

While he deep down wanted Kim, he couldn't see her as a girlfriend due to her lack of sensuality. He didn't really need an emotionally close friend as he had his mom. His need was around being sensual and sexual, and his present perspective was that Kim couldn't deliver that.

As the year progressed Dave continued in his dilemma. Yet he became closer to both Kim and his mom during this time. Kim started to sense Dave's interest in her but at the same time, sensed something was holding him back.

She did everything she could to encourage him to do something, except throw herself at him. She couldn't do that, and it seemed as though all her other efforts seemed to fall short. Yet, she could tell she had piqued Dave's interest in her. There was something.

Over the months that Dave was having this dilemma about Kim. He had occasions where he'd caught sight of his mom, fully naked masturbating in her bedroom nearing an orgasm. He also had moments where he saw her naked in the shower. She'd started accidentally leaving such doors open.

In these moments, Dave saw how incredibly attractive and fit his mom was, and her sexual pleasure often triggered his cock to go hard. It always resulted in him having to masturbate that night thinking about his mom.

Dave and Lillian weren't aware of the subtle behavioral change that had occurred amongst both of them. Their talks about personal sexual needs and sexuality had opened each up to the other. It had diminished their perception of the need for personal modesty towards each other.

After that, Dave often thought about fucking his mom. It was a hard image to get out of his mind. He tried putting the image of fucking Kim in his head instead, as he masturbated. But Kim's demure nature made it hard to transpose her over his mom's image. Still, he tried.

Unbeknownst to Dave. Lillian over these many months of being alone. Now found it hard to use the image and memory of her husband to achieve sexual pleasure through masturbation. He had been gone so long, and it looked as though this project was going to keep him away from home for at least another couple of years.

She also had on occasion seen Dave naked in the shower. That he had this incredible solid and built manly body. She also loved his company as he had this incredible great and fun nature and always met her emotional needs.

She also fantasized about fucking her son instead of her husband, when playing with her toy and masturbating. Lillian recognized that she was doing this so often and did all that she could to avoid that image. She never shared it with Dave feeling it was a bit deviant.

She thought if Dave could focus on Kim it might change her mind's perception of him and make her less vulnerable. So, she suggested to Dave to try and seduce Kim and see if he could draw out the sensuality, that she sensed was deep inside her. Dave thought that it was a great idea. After all, Carl was now going out with Jen, and his focus was completely off Kim.

The next weekend, they were all at Dave's house as per usual. Carl and Jen left to go on a date together. Dave had asked Kim if she wanted to stay a bit longer before he drove her home, to which she responded as expected with a yes.

Dave put on some lovely soul music the type that Kim liked. Kim was enjoying the music when Dave came and asked her to dance. Kim was a bit surprised, but at the same time very happy to dance with Dave. It was if her dreams were coming true tonight.

Dave danced with her and slowly drew her body close to his. He could feel her slightly hard nipples through her bra and soft blouse as they danced.

After dancing for a while, Dave could feel Kim's body responding to his touch. How she let him draw her body hard against his. How her body was in complete synchronization with his, and how her breathing was slightly more labored. She looked flushed, and she had goosebumps on her arms. He also noted how her eyes were transfixed on him.

At this moment, Dave kissed Kim, softly at first, and slowly getting harder. Kim kissed him back so taken with him, and so in love with Dave.

Dave took his time kissing her. Then slowly kissed her neck and her earlobes. Kim responded by kissing Dave back even harder and more intentionally.

Dave kissed her for nearly half an hour, slowly removed her blouse and bra. He also removed his shirt, so their bodies were skin to skin as they continued to kiss hard.

He noticed Kim's awesome milky white skin shone in the light, her incredibly shaped slim figure, her perfectly well-sized C cup perky breasts, and nipples.

Dave slowly sucked and licked Kim's ripe and hard nipples. Kim started to moan ever so slightly as he did this. They kissed more while Dave continued to intermittently suck her breasts and nipples.

After another quarter of an hour later Dave slowly moved his hand inside Kim's long dress, under her panties, and slowly stroked her labia and clit. Kim moaned some more as he did that.

As he did that Kim unconsciously opened her legs wider for him as she felt the incredible pleasure from his touch. He could also sense in her, an ever so slight fear of losing control.

This fear manifested in an ever so minor resistance as if she was trying to get control of herself and resist the pleasure. Dave kept kissing her whilst slowly and gently stroking her labia and clit.

Kim's body responded but her hands slowly started making an attempt to remove Dave's hands from under her dress. Amongst her moans, Dave heard her whisper and say, "I'm afraid..., please Dave...., please,.... I'm so afraid." Yet her body kept responding sexually. She moaned even more and kissed him even harder.

Finally, she spoke, louder and stronger this time saying, "Dave,.... please,.... please,.... I can't,... I can't. Please,.... I'm so afraid,.... please... I'm really afraid."

Dave stopped and asked, "Kim,.... what's wrong? I thought you were okay, and you wanted this?"

"Was I wrong?"

"If you want, I'll stop now, take you home and we can ignore this ever happened,.... if you want?"

Dave hoped she would reconsider and want to continue. But he could sense that she had regained some control and the moment was truly over.

After Kim got dressed, he drove her home. There was an eerie silence for such a long time as they drove. Kim finally spoke and explained.

"Dave!" followed by a very long-drawn-out pause and sigh.

"Dave, I really really want you,.... and I really want to do that with you,... I really do... But I just can't do it,.... I'm so afraid."

"I just can't at the moment, and I'm not sure why!"

Dave replied, "Kim, I do like you. You're super attractive, you're intelligent, an awesome friend, and mostly you're an outstanding person and I could see us together."

"But I,... Oh, how do I say this,... I'm into sensual women, who are confident in their bodies, can present as sexy!"

"I,... I also need and want sex to be part of any relationship."

They stopped outside Kim's house. Kim stayed in the car and was quiet for a moment. Dave waited to hear what she would say.

Kim replied, "I'm so sorry Dave, I wish I could, and I want to,... but something freaks me out, and then I can't."

Dave spoke easing the situation. "It's all right Kim. I understand. We'll pretend this didn't happen and just continue being friends, like before."

Kim answered, "That'd be great. That'd be awesome if we could do that. I don't want to lose you."

"See you at college on Monday."

And with that Kim got out of the car and went inside her home. Once inside her bedroom, she cried all night over her inability to have sex. She wanted him so badly. She acknowledged to herself, she had wanted to fuck him that night, but something stopped her.

She also knew that once she'd had sex with him, even just once, it'd be okay, she'd be able to do it again and again. And she could tell Dave had feelings for her, she knew it.

She was so in love with him. In her mind, Dave and she were meant for each other. Yet, she'd knew she had just blown the biggest chance ever to get Dave the love of her life, and maybe even forever.

On his return home, Dave acknowledged he was sexually frustrated. But he would keep the word he'd given to Kim. He'd remain her close friend, but he thought a sexual relationship was now unlikely. He went home and masturbated to the image of Lillian and him having sex together, relief came quickly. Then he slept.

The next day Dave spoke to his mom. He explained his turmoil about how he'd initiated with Kim and she physically responded. Her body wanted it, then she freaked out and stopped due to some fear. He explained how he'd remain close friends with her, but sexually it was unlikely between them.

Lillian was disappointed for Dave and also quietly concerned for herself, even though Dave was unaware of that. She'd received news from her husband. He'd advised he'd been asked to spend an additional year away to complete the second phase of his current project. This news had thrown Lillian off balance emotionally.

Her sexual needs were stronger than ever, and right now she only had the image of Dave as her masturbation muse. It was the only thing that now brought her pleasure. With Dave not involved with Kim and distracted by an outside relationship, she felt it was dangerous for both of them.

She knew he had an incestual bent due to his time with his sister Terri. And she had the same bent, and right now was very weak. She also knew Dave was skilled in lovemaking. She'd talked to Terri and learned he was skilled, which made it even worse. Should Dave choose to take her, she would succumb.

The next weekend came, the gang came around again and they all had fun together. Everyone still hadn't quite got their head around how that could be that Jen was so deeply into Carl. Kim had become a bit more introverted and quieter again. That was until Dave reassured her that their friendship was solid, after which she felt much better.

But both Lillian and Dave could see this incredible sadness inside Kim now. Lillian decided that she would find a way to speak to Kim and help resolve whatever was the matter. Kim was the one for her Dave, she could see Kim's love for him in her eyes.

The gang continued to meet in the same routine for the next couple of months until exams came around. Then each focused on their exams. The gang met together less during this time, but they did meet at Dave's house during the weekends.

Dave was focused on his exams and had taken his mind off Kim. Although, he still couldn't get Lillian out of his mind, even during his exams. It became worse when they were all completed, and he had more free time.

Once everyone was done for the year, Carl and Jen started spending more time together. However, Kim came around to visit Dave and Lillian at their house more often. Dave did not see Kim the same way as he did a few months earlier, but he absolutely enjoyed her friendship and company.

Dave still struggled with his heightened sexual desire. He found he was focused on Lillian and only Lillian. He tried to manage it and find a solution. He finally decided the best way to deal with it was to talk to Lillian about it as he'd always done, even though he thought it was perverted. Anything was better than being frustrated.

In the past when they'd had those talks, Lillian always found a way to help him focus his mind on other things, and it would help him get through those periods. His intention was truly for her to find a way to help him deal with it.