Dave and a Mothers Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dave's door was wide open, she saw Dave fucking his mom, Lillian who lay spread-eagled and naked crying out in ecstasy as Dave ate her out. Kim didn't know what to do. She wasn't shocked or upset about what she saw, and the fact her response was accepting, surprised her.

She watched and observed Dave giving pleasure to Lillian. She felt her own crotch go wet and pussy ache for something inside her. She felt the raw passion and pleasure of what was transpiring in front of her. Her own nipples went erect.

She wanted to feel the pleasure that Lillian was feeling that her low moans of pleasure displayed. Kim did not know how long she watched, with Dave and Lillian completely unaware of her presence. But it was a long time.

She saw how Dave took his time and saw and felt a portion of Lillian's orgasm. Kim wanted that orgasm herself. She just didn't know-how. She saw Dave climax inside of Lillian. Kim felt no shame in what she saw.

Kim wanted Dave to fuck her. She quietly left with them completely unaware. Her phone would have to stay there for the night. She'd come back early in the morning and get it and pretend she never saw anything. Kim would then digest what she'd seen and think about what to do. She wasn't going to tell anyone that's for sure.

Dave and Lillian slept together naked again all night. They woke when Kim arrived in the morning saying she'd left her phone in Dave's room. She grabbed it and stayed for breakfast at Dave's request.

Kim pretended she saw nothing and now understood the bond between Dave and Lillian. They were lovers. Kim realized to get Dave not only would she have to be sexual, but she also must be more sexual than Lillian.

Kim could sense that Lillian was a slave to Dave's sexual ability. She could also sense that Lillian wanted to be free of it. That if only Dave would focus on someone or something else, she'd be free. Lillian was an ally in her cause.

Kim wanted Dave even more now. She remembered a moment from their past when her elementary school visited Dave's and Carl's school for a week of events.

She and Maryjane found themselves surrounded by strange boys. They were apparently trying to impress the good-looking Maryjane by teasing her and Kim and showing how tough they were. They got a bit rough and hurt Kim. Kim and Maryjane were about to tell on them, and the boys threatened them. Then this boy came out of nowhere and beat them and told them to scamper.

He picked Kim up and carried her to the nurse. He left once they were there. Kim remembers to this day the nurse saying to the boy. "Thank you, Dave."

Kim had seen much more of Dave's kindness, and caring since then. But Kim had fallen in love with Dave from that day. Now she was so close to having him. She spent the next few weeks figuring out what she should do. She would get this right this time.

Lillian fucked Dave and Dave fucked Lillian every night. Dave wondered why they didn't use condoms and naturally assumed Lillian had now gone on the pill. Lillian had become so addicted to receiving his pleasure, she was almost like a sex slave. To her, she wasn't trying to get pregnant; but as Dave hadn't instructed her to use protection meant, she just wasn't preventing it. If she did, she'd have another abortion, she knew she could get through it now.

Lillian came to realize around Dave she had no control; she would obey Dave as though she was his sex slave. And while Dave had not told her to get pregnant, he hadn't instructed her to not either. She was at his mercy, and he was likely unaware of her state of mind.

A month passed. Lillian was sure she was pregnant again. Her breasts were so sensitive. She felt slightly nauseous the odd morning, but not enough to throw up. Her incredibly unreliable period was late. She felt no power, she had given all her power to Dave in reward for the pleasure he gave her each night.

She wanted a way to stop this, but she was fighting her own desires, her own body, and will. She needed a way of distracting herself, distracting Dave so he was strong enough to free her from him.

Then one-week morning Kim visited the house when Dave was at college. She was practically part of their family now, coming and staying with them most weekends. She came in and sat at the breakfast table with Lillian. She had a confidence about her that Lillian hadn't seen before.

Kim said, "Lillian, I know why Dave doesn't notice me."

Lillian was surprised at Kim's statement and asked, "Why?" quite interested in what Kim was eluding.

Kim continued, "Because, he has a secret lover, that I can't compete with."

Lillian thinking Kim is referring to another girl asked, "And who's that?"

Kim, staying silent for the longest time, looks hard at Lillian with new confidence and slowly replied, "You!"

Lillian's eyes went wide open, she held her breath but said nothing.

Kim continued, "I'm never going to tell anyone Lillian, I love you too much. I'm not even going to let Dave know, that I know."

Lillian lets out her breath in relief. "Kim, what do you want?"

Kim speaking, "Lillian, I want you to help me win Dave, and get me over my fear of sex."

"I want to be your daughter-in-law."

Lillian, who had loved Kim for such a long time, said, "All righty. I've wanted to do this for such a long time."

"We start now, are you okay with that?" Lillian suddenly had a small amount of hope of breaking free from Dave's power.

Kim said, "Yep."

Kim then added, "By the way Lillian, I know something is not right with you!"

"Your breasts are larger than normal, you have a glow about you, and you've been sick these last few days according to Dave."

"Are you pregnant?"

Lillian answered, "Yes,....." said Lillian so embarrassed and with a very large pause afterward.

She continued trying to explain to Kim, "I've never been able to use any form of medical contraception without getting violently ill."

"I have no control around Dave', I'm practically his sex slave and can't instruct him to use condoms."

"He hasn't thought to tell me to use them, because he doesn't realize the power, he has over me."

Kim replied with such love and compassion in her voice, "Oh dear,.... Oh, Lillian. How can I help?"

Lillian then spoke, "Dave does not know and he's not going to know."

"I'll book an appointment at the abortion clinic. Kim, can you come with me?"

Kim replied, "I'd love to, and can I call you mom."

They both smiled.

Lillian began and said, "The first thing we're going to do is buy you a whole bunch of new clothes and throw out your old ones, all on me."

"You need young and sexy clothes. We won't go too revealing, we'll leave a little bit of mystery."

"Kim you must be confident, after all, you have a fantastic body and face."

Over the next few days, Lillian transformed Kim into this sexy young woman. Kim was ready. She listened, she learned. She became an expert in clothing and makeup in short order. She also learnt how to be provocative and flirty but not too much.

Each night Dave still fucked Lillian. Each night Lillian held onto the hope that when Dave took Kim, she would be free of him, not that it was his fault, it was her that had succumbed.

That night Dave noticed Lillian's sensitive breasts and asked her, "Are you pregnant again?"

Lillian replied, "Yes."

Lillian was terrified that Dave would ask her to keep it, and she knew she was unable to disobey him now if he gave her an instruction. But Dave didn't, he asked, "Lillian, what do you,.... want to do about it."

Lillian answered, "I'm booked for another abortion."

Dave asked, "Do you want me to come?"

Lillian replied, "Not this time."

"I just want you to fuck me tonight, any way you want."

Dave said, "Okay, and plunged his hard cock into her ass. Lillian had never had an ass fucking before. It gave her a new set of pleasures she had never felt before. It wasn't better than his cock in her pussy, it wasn't worse. It just felt different and good different. She orgasmed several times before they slept.

A few mornings later Kim drove Lillian to the clinic. This time Lillian didn't cry nor allow herself to feel remorse. She let it all happen and another of her babies was taken from her. On the way home, she let out all her grief, pain, and loss in a loud and searing howl of anguish so intense it sounded like the pain came from the deepest part of her soul.

Kim stopped the car and hugged Lillian and waited for the crying to be done. Once Lillian was done, she left it all behind at that place and moved forward with her plan. Kim and Lillian became extremely close like a real mother and daughter.

Lillian's body took a few weeks to recover from the loss. But this time her pain and loss were left in that car in that moment of anguish with Kim who only loved her and never judged.

Kim started dressing and believing that she was a sexy young woman. She never felt so free. It was a great feeling. Her parents did not understand her change. Kim knew she'd have to leave the comfort of her home.

Lillian had organized for Kim to live with them until a new apartment could be procured. Lillian had lots of money. So, she bought an apartment for Kim, and hopefully Dave.

She knew she could only be saved if Dave moved out. Dave wasn't the weak one, it was her. She could not trust herself if he was around. She felt so stupid. She should have had the strength to at least use some protection. But she couldn't, not without Dave's permission. She'd knew she'd end up pregnant again. And while she did not want to lose another baby. She felt so powerless to prevent it. It was all up to Kim to save her.

The now transformed Kim lived with Dave and Lillian. Lillian was still recovering from her procedure so there was no sex for the time being. Dave understood thinking it was about having Kim in their home, but Lillian even struggled with that.

She came into his room at least twice during the week and let Dave fuck her bad. She orgasmed each time. Kim often watched and learned. She learned that Dave enjoyed having a submissive woman. That he was a perceptive and gentle lover. She also learned that if a woman fully submitted to Dave in the bedroom, she was rewarded with so much sexual pleasure and orgasms.

Kim and Lillian talked about her fear. Yes, a core cause was disappointing her father, but the biggest was of giving herself completely to a man. Letting go of control. Because Kim would give 100% of herself.

Lillian explained the pleasure outweighed the loss of control. They talked through a lot of stuff and Kim really felt her confidence rise another notch. She felt ready to fuck Dave. And from what she had observed, she would be the winner in that dept.

That night Lillian fucked Dave thinking it was a farewell fuck and felt like she'd orgasmed for the last time. She cried when she went back to her bed. She was going to have to do the hardest thing in her life. Let go of the pleasure she'd come to need. Dave had never intended to control her; he just had a way with women.

If Dave did not leave voluntarily with Kim, she'd have to kick him out. She couldn't get pregnant again. But again, feeling so powerless, she knew she couldn't prevent it. The pain and loss had been so intense at first, but now she felt far less compassion about such things like her emotions had been seared and minimized.

At home, Dave completely unaware of the plans between Lillian and Kim had noticed the new Kim. He liked what he saw. He liked the new style Kim called classical but sexy. It was Kim, classical, virtuous, but sexy. So, Dave spent more and more time with her.

Tonight, they were going out for dinner. Dave had organized it. Kim had this incredibly sexy dress. He himself was dressed up and looked sharp. Lillian had organized to go out and visit a friend and planned to stay the night.

They ate at a nice restaurant, went dancing at a club. Dave could not believe how sexy Kim was when she danced. She'd been a ballerina when she was younger and still had all the moves. Her hips gyrated, left, then right. She was so sexy that Dave wanted to have sex with her right there. He restrained himself and continued their date.

After a fabulous time of dinner and dancing, Kim and Dave arrived home and got ready for bed. Lillian had chosen to stay in a hotel tonight with her sex toys for her entertainment. Even though she pleasured herself to Dave's image, she hoped Kim could win Dave.

Later that night Kim came into Dave's room wearing the sexiest bra and panties he had seen. Dave's hard cock was bulging in his boxers from the moment he saw Kim. Dave knew he had fallen in love with Kim.

He was still torn between his love for Lillian and Kim. But tonight, he wanted Kim. He kissed her. She kissed him back. He slowly removed both her bra and her panties revealing her stunning naked body.

Dave asked taking care this time, "Kimmy,.... are you sure?"

Kim came over to Dave and put her finger over his mouth to silence him. Then quietly said, "Yes,... I need you to fuck me tonight."

Dave removed his boxers and continued to kiss her. Kim responded to his soft kisses. Dave soon started kissing her neck, her ears, and her perfectly shaped breasts.

He nibbled her nipples which she found lots of pleasure from. He seemed to rush a bit as though he thought he needed to finish before she changed her mind.

He was captivated by her perfect body and milky white skin. He kissed and caressed her. He could have kept this up for hours as he loved moments like this.

Then after the longest time as Kim's body was really starting to respond. He lay her on the bed and started to suck her pussy. He focussed on her labia until her clit started to reveal.

Kim found herself filled with pleasure. She felt the power of Eros inside her washing her with waves of pleasure. She had never felt this good in her life. Soon an eruption of pleasure came out of her. Her body acted according to its own will. She orgasmed, the first she'd ever had.

Kim submitted herself to the pleasure. She submitted herself to Dave. All of her, every part of herself, she now gave to Dave in submission. Dave continued as he recognized that his tongue on Kim's clit was her spot. Her sexual driver.

He had not known before, but today he recognized it for the first time. He was not outstanding at sex. His cock was the average length, he couldn't hold his cum indefinitely, he kissed hard instead of soft sometimes. His hands were occasionally clumsy when stroking pussy.

But he used his perceptive skills in every sexual situation. He recognized the girl's need in each moment and responded. He could identify their sexual driver positions and exploit them. That was his gift. It resulted in orgasms nearly every time.

Women slowly gave themselves to him, body, and then soul, and then all of themselves because he could bring that pleasure out of them nearly every time. They craved it. They slowly became addicted to it. That is what had happened to Lillian, and now Kim.

Kim's body writhed, she moaned with pleasure, she allowed the sexual feeling to fill every part of her again. Her body moved to an imaginary cock; she couldn't control her body as she orgasmed a second time.

Her breathing was so hard she panted after the orgasm. Dave continued, he recognized it was time to take Kim. His cock teased her pussy. Her pussy was so wet, so open, so ripe that when Dave entered her, she felt no pain for her first-ever time.

He thrust hard for a minute as Kim took all of him inside her. A small amount of blood dribbled down her pussy and onto Dave's cock. Her hymen was broken, she was his. She'd been deflowered.

Kim could not believe the pleasure that a hard cock felt inside her, and now she understood why MJ had liked sex so much. Her body moved and matched his thrusts. Many minutes later Dave came inside her as he grunted, and then she orgasmed just after him.

They lay there for the longest time. Then Kim spoke being the bravest she'd ever been. "Dave, I love you. I've loved you since we were kids and you took me to that nurse."

Dave smiled at the memory. He said, "Kim, I love you too. I have fallen in love with who you are."

"I'd love for you to be my girlfriend?"

Kim smiled with the largest smile so pure it showed Dave that she was going to say yes. She replied, "Yes, and yes, and yes." And kissed him so hard.

Then she said, "We have to do this again, it was,.... beyond incredible." She struggled for words to describe what she had just felt.

Dave answered, "Give me an hour and we can do round 2 if you want?"

Kim replied, "It's alright, we can save your round 2 for tomorrow night. I'm Living at your house at the moment, remember."

They kissed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Lillian returned home. She crept up to Dave's room to see Dave and Kim naked and asleep together. She should have celebrated knowing she was free.

A moment of jealousy took her, knowing Kim was now going to receive orgasms not her. Then her mind snapped back to reality, this is what she wanted. She couldn't go through another pregnancy and abortion and reminded herself it was the right thing.

She came down and made breakfast for everyone. Dave and Kim got up and got dressed. They soon came down for breakfast led by the wonderful smell. No one needed to say anything to Lillian, she could tell.

As the days continued. Kim moved into an apartment. She asked Dave if he wanted to come as well. Dave was not sure as he felt a duty to keep Lillian company for some of the time. Although, as he spent many days and nights i.e. most of his time with Kim, it was a bit of a moot point. By now Kim had gone on and had no problems with contraception.

A week later Dave was at home with Lillian. She was feeling lonely again, as Dave was watching her favorite TV show with her keeping her company. She enjoyed the moments she had with Dave, knowing that he'd slowly gravitate away from her to Kim in time.

She sat up and said to Dave in a moment of clarity. "Dave, you need to marry Kim. Don't let her go, she'll love you forever."

Dave replied, "I know, and I probably will."

"It's just,... I also love,...." and didn't finish the sentence as he clearly meant Lillian.

Dave came close to Lillian, so close she could feel his warmth, smell his smell, see his muscles in his arms and her crotch became wet with desire. She said, "Dave, we shouldn't it's a bad time of the month for me."

Dave backed away a bit saying, "Okay Lillian."

Then, Lillian unable to control her desire moved closer to Dave and said, "I do want you."

Dave kissed her and almost immediately put his hands down her panties stroking her pussy. Lillian was gone. They fucked for the next few nights. Although, Dave made sure they at least had condoms from now on.

Over the next couple of months, Dave would spend the weeknights with Kim fucking her each night, and the weekend at home fucking Lillian. Lillian had no control and had to fuck Dave while he was around.

Finally, one morning, Lillian woke next to Dave to recognize her breasts were super sensitive. She was terrified that she was pregnant again!!

Was this the third time? Not again her mind screamed at her. She was so upset. She didn't want to lose another baby, not another one. Yet,.... if she was, she couldn't keep it. It was wrong.

A few moments later when her mind cleared, she got dressed went out, and procured a pregnancy test from a pharmacy that was open early. Later she took the test. She passed; she was NOT pregnant. A huge sense of relief came over her.

Dave had to go. He had to go live with Kim forever. Lillian knew with Dave still visiting her, eventually, a condom would fail, or they'd forget. Eventually, she would get pregnant again, eventually. She was so distraught at the thought of another potential abortion. Lillian summoned all the remaining strength she had for what she had to do.