DC&H: Kathy's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does this feel good?" Jack asked.

"It feels okay but it would feel better if your hand was on my bare flesh," I forced myself to say. "Why don't you remove my blouse?"

Jack quickly unbuttoned my blouse and pushed it off my shoulders and I let it drop to the floor. Then he removed my bra and placed both of his hands on my naked breasts. I had been dreading the feel of his hands on my breasts but his hands were warm and actually felt nice. He squeezed my breasts and teased my nipples with his fingertips.

"Do you like them?" I asked.

"They're beautiful," he said just before sucking my left nipple into his mouth.

Jack spent about a minute kissing and sucking on my breast and then he guided me over to the sofa. It became apparent that Jack was in no hurry. When I sat down, he went out to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

I knew that I shouldn't have anymore to drink but then what was I worried about. It wasn't like the wine was going to make me have sex with Jack. That was going to happen anyway, so when he offered me a glass of wine I took it.

We sat and drank wine and talked. Jack would occasionally kiss me on the mouth or my breasts and then continue our conversation, which was mostly about him.

Jack told me about his career and about his wife Mary. Mary was still in New York and would move to Indianapolis as soon as their house in New York sold. He said that he was having a house built just east of the city but he planned to keep this apartment even after he and his wife moved into their new house.

Jack said that he and Mary didn't have any children and that he blamed his wife for that. He said that he always wanted kinds but it was too late now.

"I could still have kids, that is I can still get a woman pregnant but I am too old to start being a parent now," he said. "Some day I am going to get a woman pregnant just for the pure satisfaction of knowing that I did it. Then I'll let someone else raise the little bastard."

There was sadness in Jack's voice when he talked about not having children but his comment about getting a woman pregnant and letting someone else raise the child was cold and gave me a chill.

Jack kissed me a couple of times and then said, "I'll bet you would like to see my cock now, wouldn't you? Why don't you get it out for me and make friends with it."

Jack smiled at me as I started to open his pants. While I did this, I thought about what I was about to do. I hadn't touched any man's cock other than Fred's since I met him but here I was about to reach into Jack's boxer shorts and pull his cock out. I also knew that I was going to do more than that. When Jack told me to make friends with it, I knew that he was telling me to take his cock into my mouth.

I was glad that I didn't go into this blindly. As I mentioned earlier, I had thought about all of the things I would probably have to do with Jack and I had prepared myself mentally to handle them. So, once I had Jack's cock in my hand I bent down and took him into my mouth and pretended to myself that I was sucking on Fred's cock. I had prepared myself so well that I was even ready for Jack to climax in my mouth. What I wasn't prepared for was it happening so soon. It actually pleased me that I got him off so quickly.

It took Jack nearly an hour to recover from his orgasm and to get another erection. During that recovery period Jack played with my breasts and I took his cock back into my mouth a couple of times to encourage him.

As his cock began to stiffen, Jack pulled me to him and kissed me deeply while he pushed his hand up under my skirt. When Jack's fingers slipped inside my panties and penetrated my pussy it felt better than I expected. It wasn't as nice as when Fred did it to me but it wasn't bad. I could actually feel my juices beginning to flow but I was nowhere near what I would call hot. I was only slightly aroused.

Jack took my wetness to mean that I was ready so he took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom.

In the bedroom he striped off my skirt and panties and had me lay on the bed while he finished undressing. Before he got on the bed with me he opened the drawer to the bedside table and pulled out a condom and handed it to me and waited for me to put it on for him. I opened the foil wrapper and removed the condom and then rolled it down over his cock. Once it was in place Jack climbed on the bed and got on top of me and waited for me to guide his latex covered member into my sex.

Between the lubrication on the condom and my own juices, Jack's cock slid easily into me. Like his fingers did earlier his cock felt good inside me. Not great, but compared to what I worried that it might feel like to have his cock inside me it was pretty good.

When Jack started to move his hips driving his cock in and out of me I began to enjoy the sensations I was feeling. Jack may have climaxed quickly when I was sucking his cock but it was apparent that he wasn't going to cum quickly during intercourse. While I was enjoying the feel of him inside of me I wasn't getting stimulated enough to have an orgasm. I thought about that for a moment and didn't know if I wanted to have an orgasm or not. Then I started to think about what I was doing. I was having sex with a man that was not my husband. A man that I not only didn't love, I didn't even like him very much. I thought about why I was doing it and how that made me a prostitute and for some unknown reason that excited me.

As Jack continued to pump his cock into me I began to lift my pelvis up to meet his down strokes. I was trying to bring myself to orgasm and if I didn't manage that I was determined to at least make Jack think that I had.

Normally I am not very vocal during my orgasm. Fred knows when I am having my orgasm by little noises I make in my throat and with my lips but someone standing outside our room probably would never hear me. In order to convince Jack that I was having an orgasm I became very vocal.

"Oh God that feels good," I yelled. "I'm coming. Ah…."

While I made noise I clawed at Jack's back and locked my legs around his buttocks. I wasn't sure how convincing I was but judging from the look on Jack's face I think he believed it.

That was the first orgasm I had ever faked and I was pretty proud of myself for pulling it off. I had never faked an orgasm with Fred. Fred almost always gave me an orgasm but there were just some times when we both knew it just wasn't going to happen. Fred was confident enough in his ability to give me pleasure that it didn't hurt his ego if I didn't have an orgasm once in a while. My previous lovers almost never gave me an orgasm and I never faked for them either. That maybe part of why they didn't stay around for very long.

When Jack was spent and pulled his cock out of me I did something that surprised him and I even surprised myself. I removed the condom for Jack and tied a knot in it so the contents wouldn't leak out and then I went down on him and cleaned his cock with my mouth. This was something I had often done for Fred after we had sex so it wasn't difficult to do it for Jack but it wasn't something I had planned.

Afterward, while we were lying on the bed Jack suggested that I spend the night.

"Kathy, you have had quite a bit to drink tonight. I think it might be a good idea for you to spend the night here," he said.

"You're probably right," I said and promptly feel asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, Jack was in the shower so I dressed quickly and then stuck my head into the bathroom.

"Jack, I am going home to shower and get ready for work," I said.

"Okay, I'll see you in the office, Kathy."

As I drove home, I tried to understand how I was feeling. I wondered if my hangover was clouding my thinking. I knew that I should feel guilty but I didn't. I wasn't happy about what I had done but I didn't feel depressed or the need to confess to Fred. I didn't feel any excitement about the affair I had just begun. I guessed that I had accepted that I was going to prostitute myself to get ahead. I wanted what Jack was offering me and was willing to pay the price to get it. I felt that Jack had as much to lose as I did if anyone found out about our affair so I was sure he would be as careful about it as I would.

When I got home there was a message from Fred on the recorder. He had called at eleven o'clock. He apologized for calling so late and said he would talk to me in the morning. I surprised myself by how calm I was about missing Fred's call. I was sure that he would call me before I left for work so I had to think about how to handle the call. No complicated explanations about why I missed the call. I was asleep. Don't say or do anything out of the ordinary. Don't make too big a deal of telling him how much I missed him because that might make him suspicious.

I was still going over this in my head when the phone rang. I knew it was Fred so when I answered the phone I said, "Good morning, sweetheart."

"Good morning Kathy, how's my beautiful wife this morning."

"I'm fine. Just listened to your phone message from last night. Why'd you call so late?"

"I forgot about the time difference. Why didn't you answer?" he asked.

"I was asleep," I said. "I had a busy day and didn't get home till after seven o'clock. I went up to bed at ten and watched television while I waited for your call. By 10:30 I couldn't keep my eyes opened so I turned the television off and went to sleep. I am surprised that I didn't wake up when you called. The telephone was right next to my head."

"Sorry I didn't call earlier but I didn't get back to my hotel until after eight o'clock."

"Well, make sure you call by ten o'clock tonight," I said and Fred promised that he would. The rest of the call was just the usual stuff.

After the call I got into the shower and while the hot water helped clear my head I began to feel guilty. The problem was that I wasn't feeling guilty about having sex with Jack. I was feeling guilty because I found myself enjoying the fact that Fred accepted my excuse for not answering the phone and in the end he apologized to me for calling so late.

That was the beginning. After that night I got together with Jack at his apartment about every other week. During the day mostly but sometimes, if Fred was out of town, we got together at night.

In time I began to like Jack and actually began to enjoy my sexual encounters with him. The sex was nice, not great and I never did have an orgasm with Jack but there was something about it that I found exciting. I think it was partly the idea that I was using sex to get something I wanted and it was also partly the excitement of covertly having illicit sex.

I gave Fred all of my love and when I made love to him I never held anything back but I also gave some of myself to Jack and the fact that I was able to do that without Fred finding out gave me a perverse thrill.

In the ensuing weeks Jack began to lay out his plan for getting control of the company and what part I would play in his plans.

He told me that we had to accomplish two things. The first was to make the Indianapolis office look good. Thanks to the efforts of Greg Bartlett the office was already looking better. Mr. Bartlett knew how to cut costs and streamline operations and we were already seeing results from that. The next step was to increase our sales and Jack had got the sales force pumped up and they were winning new accounts and generating more business from our existing accounts. The final step was to find a large opportunity that would get the attention of the board of directors. Jack was already working on that.

When Jack was still in New York, Mike Rogan, one of his salesmen, came to him with an opportunity he was working on at National Pharmaceutical. Apparently Mike Rogan was a friend of Harold Benson, the CEO of National and Mr. Benson had discussed his desire to grow the size of his company through the acquisition of another company and he had asked Mike to see if the company he was interested in was inclined to make a deal.

Jack told Mike he would help him with this and then later told Mike that the company that Mr. Benson was interested in would not be a good investment. Shortly after that Jack arranged for Mike Rogan to be offered a two-year assignment at a subsidiary of DC&H in Paris. Mike happily accepted the assignment and two months after he arrived in Paris, DC&H sold the subsidiary leaving Mike Rogan out in the cold.

Soon after that Jack moved to Indianapolis and then contacted Mr. Benson at National Pharmaceutical. He said that Mike had asked him to assist National in their quest to acquire another pharmaceutical company and thus began the negotiations among National, DC&H and Keystone Pharmaceutical.

The second thing Jack said that we needed to accomplish was to find a way to get rid of Mr. Ward the current CEO of DC&H and Mr. Salter, the company president. Jack had a plan for this and I was part of that plan. Jack told me that he knew that Mr. Ward and Mr. Salter had been involved in some illegal deals including insider trading. They had used a third party to buy stock in companies that they knew where about to be merged or taken over. This was highly illegal and if the SEC caught wind of it they could go to jail. Jack's plan was simple. He wanted to make sure that the SEC did find out about Mr. Ward's and Mr. Salter's activities.

Jack told me that I was to be the whistle blower. I was to contact the SEC and leak the information to them that would cause an investigation. I was very uncomfortable with what Jack wanted me to do. My actions might cause these men to be sent to jail and I didn't want that on my conscience. I told Jack how I felt.

"Kathy," Jack said, "you have to understand that what these men did is illegal and they should not be allowed to get away with it. They have done this sort of thing several times and have become very wealthy because of it. Their activities have ruined many smaller investors."

I could see the justification for the action but I still didn't feel comfortable being the one to bring them down. That's when Jack appealed to my practical side.

"When I take over I plan to keep you very close to me. That means that by this time next year you could be a vice president with a six figure salary and very large bonuses,' he said. "So don't go soft on me now. Don't give up the race when the finish line is in sight."

The next day I called the SEC and spoke to an investigator. I told him I had come across some information about insider trading that involved certain individuals in DC&H and that I didn't know what I should do about it.

The investigator became very interested and started asking a lot of questions. Jack had given me all of the information he wanted me to leak to the SEC and I let the investigator slowly drag it out of me.

At the end of the call the investigator told me that they would be in touch with me again soon. Over the next four weeks I spoke with three different investigators several times. I played the role of the concerned employee so well that I began to believe I was really doing this for the good of the company.

During this time my life with Fred was going good. Fred had no clue that I was involved with Jack sexually or that I was involved in Jack's plans to take over the company

In August I got a call from John Hargrove, the lead SEC investigator on the DC&H case and he told me that they had indeed found evidence that the charges I had made were true and they were going to continue the investigation, which meant that the FBI might become involved.

The day I got that news was the day before Fred and I were going to move into our new house. I immediately called Jack's office and told him that I needed to talk to him. He told me to come up in ten minutes.

When I told Jack about the call from John Hargrove, he said that we needed to celebrate and suggested that we go somewhere for a drink. As we left the building to go to Jack's car, he kept telling me what a great job I had done selling the SEC on the information I was giving them. He told me he was proud of me and by the time we got to the car I was feeling so full of myself that I didn't even notice that Jack was taking me to his apartment rather than a bar to get that celebratory drink. I wasn't happy when I realized what was happening but I knew that I had to accept it so I smiled at Jack and followed him into the apartment.

Jack got a bottle of Champaign out of his refrigerator and poured us each a glass and then he toasted me.

"To the future Vice President of DC&H," Jack said and held his glass out to me.

I could feel my face flush when he said that. We touched our glasses together and then we both took a sip of the Champaign. Jack set his glass down and then took my glass from me and set it down. He stepped close to me and put his arms around me. Jack looked into my eyes for a second and then kissed me. I opened my mouth a little so that he could push his tongue inside. When he pulled me closer to him, I could feel his already erect cock pressing against my thigh.

I didn't want to have a long drawn out sex session with him so I tried to speed things along. I reached down and began stroking his cock as I increased the passion of my kisses.

When we broke off the kiss, I whispered into Jack's ear, "I want to feel you inside me now."

Jack stepped away from me and I pulled my skirt up and lowered my pantyhose and panties below my knees and then I turned my back to Jack. I bent down and leaned over the back of the sofa and looked back over my shoulder at Jack.

"Come on big boy," I said. "Give me that big cock of yours. I can't wait to feel it inside me."

I turned away from Jack, dreading what was about to happen. I heard Jack unzip his pants and remove them.

"Don't forget the condom," I said.

Jack went to his bedroom to get a condom while I remained in what I hoped was a very erotic pose as I waited for him to return. While Jack was out of the room I wet my fingers with saliva and rubbed it into my vagina. I did this a few times until I was wet enough for Jack to slip his cock into me.

Jack didn't waste any time. He was putting the condom on as he came back from the bedroom and as soon as he was behind me he pressed his cock against my sex and pushed himself inside me.

I had to hold onto the back of the sofa to keep from falling over as Jack rapidly pumped himself into me from behind.

After a few minutes Jack slowed down and then tried to press his finger against my anus. I pulled away and yelled for him to stop that and Jack slapped my ass hard and told me to relax or he would slap my ass again. When he tried to push his finger into my anus again, I jumped and he slapped my ass hard again.

"Jack, please don't do that. I can't stand to have anyone touch me there."

"Just relax," he said. "I am going to keep doing this until you let me touch your little hole."

When I felt his fingers sliding between my cheeks again, I gritted my teeth and tried not to flex my gluteus muscles. I wasn't completely successful but enough so that Jack was able to put his finger against my anus. Jack then began to pick up the speed of his humping and then he pushed his finger inside my anus.

I didn't like the way his finger felt inside me and I didn't like the fact that he was doing that to me when he knew I didn't want him to but I knew it was something he wanted so I pretended to like it.

I started to make moaning sounds and faked an orgasm. I guess that was what he wanted to hear and he began to climax.

Afterwards, as I was pulling up my panties and pantyhose and fixing my clothes Jack talked about what he did to me.

"You didn't want me to put my finger in your ass but in the end you liked it, didn't you?" he said. "As soon as I did that, you had an orgasm."