DC&H: Kathy's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,056 Followers

I looked at the floor and pretended to be embarrassed by what he was saying, which was easy for me to do because I was embarrassed but not for the reason he thought.

"Now that we know you like having you ass played with we will have a lot more fun with it in the future," Jack said.

I began to wonder how long this would go on. It was starting to dawn on me that Jack might be planning to use me as his sex toy even after he got control of the company. I wondered how stupid I had to be to think this would be a very short-term affair.

That evening when I got home was the first time I actually had difficulty looking Fred in the eye when he spoke to me. I was having trouble hiding how guilty I felt about my behavior. Luckily, Fred was too busy preparing for our move the next day to notice my odd behavior.

The following afternoon after the movers had unloaded their truck and we were unpacking boxes I was thinking about what I had done with Jack the day before. I felt guilty about it but the thought of how slutty my behavior had been was also arousing me. To just drop my panties and offer myself to Jack that way was not the way I would ever have pictured myself behaving. I began to think about how nice it would have been if it had been Fred that did it to me.

I was savoring these thoughts when I heard Fred speak.

"I want to make love to you at least once in every room of this house," he said.

His words set me on fire. I looked around at the boxes on the floor and wondered if we really had time for sex and then decided we did. I took Fred by the hand and led him into the kitchen.

"Let's get the kitchen out of the way right now," I said.

I pulled my shorts and panties down and turned away from him and leaned over the dinette table. The image of Jack doing me in a similar position the day before made me want Fred to do it that way too.

Fred dropped to his knees behind me and started licking my pussy and then pushing his tongue inside me. He had me soaking wet in no time at all. Then he stood up and guided his cock inside me. I was surprised at how long Fred lasted. He gave me one terrific orgasm before he finally climaxed. The whole time he was slamming his cock into me I kept hoping that Fred would put his finger in my ass. I couldn't tell him I wanted him to do it. He knew how sensitive I was and I knew he would never touch me there because I had asked him not to.

When Fred's cock slipped out of me I had to cup my hand between my legs to keep from dripping on the floor as I headed for the bathroom to clean myself up. As I left the kitchen I look back over my shoulder and said, "We'll do the bedroom tonight and the living room tomorrow. Now get back to work."

It took us a few days to get everything unpacked and get the house settled but once we did I was in love with the house. One night shortly after that after making love, Fred reminded me that I had said that I was thinking that we could start working on making a baby in the fall.

"I think it's time you get off your birth control pills and we get you pregnant," he said.

"I think we should wait a little longer," I said. "Jack suggested I should wait till next year. He told me that I am in line for a promotion and it might happen by the end of the year. I want to wait till I get the promotion."

"Jack?"

Why did I say that? I knew that Fred didn't like Jack. Fred thought that Jack had a roving eye and he didn't trust him.

"Yes. Jack Hanson."

"Since when are you on a first name basis with corporate vice presidents?" Fred asked.

"We are pretty informal around the office," she responded.

"Why would you discuss our plans for starting a family with him?"

"Jack asked me if we were planning on having children so I told him we had planned to start this fall. That's when he suggested that I wait till next year."

I could see that this upset Fred. I could see that he didn't like the influence Jack had on me so I was relieved when Fred agreed to wait until January.

For the next few months Fred and I were both very busy with work. We both put in a lot of hours and didn't have nearly as much time together as we would have liked. On the other hand, Jack and I spent a lot of time together. Between August and September Jack and I had seven special meetings, which is what we had begun to call our sexual encounters.

During these encounters, Jack taught me to use words during sex that I had never said before. He wanted me to talk about my cunt and my asshole and other gutter terms. Jack also managed to get me to relax enough to allow him access to my ass. It became a practice of his to put his finger in my ass when we had sex. It wasn't something I wanted but in time I not only learned to accept it I also learned to enjoy it, especially when he probed my ass with his tongue.

In the back of my mind I knew that eventually Jack would want to put his cock in my ass and I was not looking forward to that. I was hoping that Fred would do that to me before Jack did.

Also during this time the merger deal between National Pharmaceutical and Keystone Pharmaceutical began to heat up. Mr. Benson, the CEO of National came to the office to meet with Jack and I ran into them in the hall. Jack introduced me to him. Mr. Benson was about thirty-five years old and six feet tall. He weighted about 175 pounds and he was actually quite good looking. Jack told me later that Mr. Benson was impressed by me and wanted to meet with me. I couldn't imagine what he would want to meet with me about but I made myself available.

Mr. Benson came to my office later that day and said that as an accountant he wanted to ask my opinion of Keystone Pharmaceutical. I went over the financial numbers we had on Keystone and then Mr. Benson asked me several more questions but a lot of his questions concerned how we did business. I guessed that he just wanted to get a better feel for who we were so he would feel more comfortable working with us.

Later, I told Jack about my meeting with Mr. Benson and he said, "Mr. Benson wasn't interested in your opinion of Keystone or what you had to say about DC&H. He just wanted to talk to you. Mr. Benson is hot for you. Couldn't you see that?"

I was embarrassed by what Jack said but I also felt a little boost to my ego.

One night near the end of November, Fred and I went out to dinner after shopping all day. I knew that Fred was going to start talking about starting our family again. I had told him we could start in January but I was thinking I might want to wait a little longer. I decided to be proactive and take control of the discussion. I told him I had some good news.

"It looks like we will close a deal with National Pharmaceutical to handle their merger with Keystone Pharmaceutical by December 20," I said. "That means I should get my promotion this year."

"Really? That's terrific," Fred said. "Then we can start working to get you pregnant. Why don't we start tonight?"

"Can't start tonight, I am still on the pill," I said. "Besides, I want to wait a few more months so that I get settled into my new job before taking off for maternity leave and don't you dare tell anyone that I told you this. I could get into a lot of trouble if this got out and it would probably kill the deal with National."

"You know I won't tell anyone," he said. "Should I run out Monday and buy stock in National Pharmaceutical?"

"Hell, no," I said. "That's insider trading. If you do that, we could all go to jail."

Fred said he was just joking and that he knew that we couldn't do anything like that.

On Friday, December 6 we went to the IIC Christmas party. We sat with Bill and Susan Ripley. Bill is Fred's best friend and Susan has become a close friend of mine. It was a small party with dinner and dancing but we had a good time.

With everything I had had on my mind over the last few months this party was very relaxing for me. But then the drinking and dancing had made me horny and I couldn't wait to get Fred home.

When we got home we went directly to the bedroom. Fred immediately began to kiss me and nuzzle my neck, which always gets me hot. Fred continued to kiss me as he pulled my dress up in the back until my panties were exposed and then he put his hands inside my panties. Fred started to press his fingers between my cheeks and while I really wanted him to touch me there I could not relax my muscles for him.

"Relax. You almost broke my fingers with your butt muscles," he said.

"Serves you right," I said. "You know I am very sensitive there. I am not comfortable being touched there…"

I was actually mad at myself. How is it I could relax enough to let Jack touch me there but I couldn't do it for Fred?

Fred moved his hand away from my ass and started to work on my already excited pussy. I was so hot that I wanted to show Fred how turned on I was.

"Wait, I want to show you what you are doing to me," I said.

I unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. Under my dress I was wearing a sexy black bra and panty set with black thigh high stockings that Fred picked out for me at Victoria's Secret. I told Fred to get on his knees in front of me, which he did.

I moved closer to him so that my panties were almost touching his face.

"I want to show you just how horny I am right now, I said.

Then I pulled the crotch of my panties aside.

"I want you to put your tongue in my cunt and see how hot and juicy it is right now."

I wondered how shocked Fred would be by my language. I had never talked dirty to him before. The look on his face told me he liked it. Fred did as I requested and stuck his tongue in my wet pussy and tasted my sexual juices.

"That's enough for now," I said. "I just wanted to give you an idea of how horny you have made me."

I helped Fred get undressed and then I had him lie down on the bed. I climbed on after him. I took his swollen cock into my mouth and took him as deep as I could. I knew that Fred was loving this because I don't give him oral sex all the time.

I managed to make Fred climax in my mouth, which is something I seldom do. I know Fred loves it when I let him cum in my mouth so I like to do it for him only on special occasions. That way the act of taking his load in my mouth is special too.

When I was done with his cock, I kissed him. I was surprised that he let me after climaxing in my mouth. Fred returned my kiss with passion, which told me he didn't care that he had just cum in my mouth.

"Do you want to eat my juicy cunt now? You like it when I say cunt don't you. I'll bet that when you suck my cunt your cock will get hard again then you can fuck me and shoot your hot cream inside my cunt. You would like that wouldn't you?" I said. Talking dirty to Fred had a whole different effect on me than when I did it with Jack. With Jack it struck me as kind of funny but with Fred it was really arousing me.

Fred went down on me and brought me to orgasm very quickly. I lay down with my head on the pillow and Fred got between my legs and began kissing my inner thighs above the tops of my stockings. He kissed his way up to my pussy and then put his face into my pubic hair.

I know that Fred loved my bush so I only trimmed it enough so that it didn't stick out the sides of bikini panties. Fred spent a few seconds with his face in my bush and then he moved back down to my pussy and pushed his tongue inside me. I soon began to have a very powerful, very long orgasm. After my orgasm I went to work sucking Fred's cock again.

I wasn't sure if I could get Fred up again but I did and he put his cock inside me and we made love slowly until we both had another orgasm and then we went to sleep.

That Saturday morning is the day my world started to fall apart. Up until then I thought I had everything under control. That morning Fred went into work and Jack showed up at the house to talk to me.

"Kathy, we need to talk," is how he started the conversation. "I have two things I need to discuss with you. First, we have a problem with the merger deal. Benson said that he was thinking of bidding out the deal to some other M&A companies. I knew he was bluffing and figured he was holding out for some kind of kickback for himself. When I questioned him to try and find out what I could do to get him to sign with us, he said that he wanted you."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"Benson wants to have sex with you. If you fuck him, he will sign the contract. It is as simple as that," Jack said.

"I can't do that, I am already cheating on my husband with you. I just can't do that to Fred," I said.

"Kathy, this is the deal we need if we are going to take over this company. We can't lose this contract. You have to do this, there's just no other way," Jack said.

I thought about it for a minute and realized that I could do it. I mean that if I could have sex with Jack and pretend to enjoy it I could certainly have sex one time with Mr. Benson and make him think I enjoyed that too.

"Jack, can I have some time to think about this?" I asked. I didn't want to agree too quickly. I didn't want to look like too big of a slut, even to Jack.

""Sure. We'll talk on Tuesday but you know that I expect you to agree."

"I know," I said. "When would this have to take place?"

"We want to sign the contract on the twentieth. So we thought we could set the whole thing up to take place during our Christmas Party. We have invited Mr. Benson to the party so that way you can take care of him and then we can get the contract signed," Jack said.

Take care of him? Jack made it sound so cold. Just the way he said it made me feel cheap.

"What was the other thing you wanted to talk about?" I asked.

"I know that even though you enjoy our special meetings you would like to be able to stop sneaking around behind Fred's back so I have a proposal for you," Jack said.

I just looked at him and waited for him to continue.

"I know that the two of you are planning to start a family soon," Jack said.

"I told Fred I wanted to wait a few more months."

"I think you should start sooner," Jack said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When will you be fertile again? I mean when in your current or next cycle will you be most fertile?" He asked.

"I don't know, I would have to figure that out."

"Well, do that and let me know on Tuesday when me meet," he said.

"Why?"

"Because I want the first shot at getting you pregnant," he said.

"What? I can't do that. Fred would not only leave me he might kill me."

I couldn't believe that Jack could possibly expect me to let him get me pregnant.

"Fred would never know. If I got you pregnant that baby would have dark hair and brown eyes. Fred wouldn't see enough resemblance to me to make him suspicious."

"No. I can't do that. You would expect Fred to raise your child as his own? I can't do that to him," I said.

"Kathy, this would be the ultimate loyalty test. If you did this for me you wouldn't ever have to prove your loyalty again?"

"What if I agreed and you didn't get me pregnant, what then?" I asked.

"You give me an honest shot during the most fertile point in your cycle and I won't ask any more of you. You would no longer have to prove your loyalty to me."

"I don't know. This is an awful lot to ask. If Fred ever found out my marriage would be over."

"If Fred found out I've been fucking you for the last seven months, your marriage would be over so what's one more risk?" he asked.

When Jack left, I had two big problems but the more I thought about it the more I realized that having sex with Mr. Benson was no big deal. I could do that to get what I wanted. The bigger problem was giving Jack what he wanted.

When Fred came home that afternoon, I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear Fred come into the house. When I finally heard his voice, it scared me. For a second I thought that Fred might have read my thoughts and knew what I was thinking about doing.

I tried to avoid making eye contact with Fred because I was afraid that he would see my guilt. I managed to avoid talking about what was bothering me until after dinner. That's when Fred asked me why I seemed so down.

"Kathy, what's going on? It is obvious that something is bothering you," he said. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"There is a problem with the National Pharmaceutical deal," I said. "It turns out that National Pharmaceutical's president, Mr. Benson, is making some unrealistic demands and if we don't give him what he wants it could cost us the deal. If we don't get this contract, it will ruin everything."

"It won't ruin everything. What ever happens, we have each other. Don't worry so much. What's the worst that could happen?" he asked.

"You don't understand," I said. "If this deal falls apart, it will be because of me. If that happens, I could lose my job."

"How can it be your fault if the deal falls through?" I asked. "You're not in sales."

I realized that I shouldn't have said it would be my fault. I had to think quickly to stop this conversation before I gave too much away.

"I can't tell you anything more. I can't talk to anyone outside of DC&H about this. The only thing I can say is that I didn't do anything wrong."

"I don't understand," he said. "If you did nothing wrong, how can it be your fault?"

"I told you I can't talk about this with you," I said. "I could lose my job for telling you as much as I already have. You'll just have to let me work through this myself."

I managed to avoid any more discussion of the problem with Fred for the rest of the weekend. On Sunday I made a decision on what I was going to do. I was going to save the deal with National by agreeing to have sex with Benson. Then I decided to gamble on the biggest lie of my life. I threw my birth control pills in the bathroom wastebasket and then marked December six in my month at a glance calendar as the start and then counted fourteen days until December 20 and put a star there and underlined it.

Monday morning I got up early and left for work at 6:30 AM. Fred asked me why I was leaving so early and I told him that I had to get ready for some important meetings.

When I got to my office I closed me door and sat at my desk as I thought about what I was going to do. Having made a decision I felt a little better but I was still upset. I didn't accomplish much work on Monday but I went over my plans in my head several times so that I wouldn't make a mistake later on.

When I got home that evening I could see the concern in Fred's face. I hated what I was doing to him but I couldn't do anything to fix it in the short term.

"Have things gotten any better at work?" Fred asked.

"You know I can't talk to you about this," I said. "I am under a lot of pressure but I will get through it."

On Tuesday I met with Jack and gave him my answers. I told him that I would have sex with Mr. Benson if it would save the contract and then told Jack that I would give him what he asked for.

"Do you know when you will be most fertile?" He asked.

"December 20." I said.

"Wow, December 20. You will be a busy girl that day won't you?"

"I guess so."

"Are you sure you will be fertile that day?" He asked.

I pulled out my month at a glance calendar and showed it to him. I pointed at December 6 and said, "This is when my last period started and my most fertile day would be fourteen days after making it the twentieth."

Jack thought about it for a while and then said, "I'll have to think about this to decide if it is acceptable. I may want to wait until your next period to begin and calculate your fertile day from then."

I agreed but I wasn't happy. If he decided to wait it would ruin my whole plan. I stopped taking my pills Sunday and figured I wouldn't be able to conceive for at least another month. I figured that Jack assumed that I was not on the pill because I had always made him wear a condom so he wouldn't know that I would have to wait a month. I also lied about the date my period started. My last period started on November 30. So I would already be past my fertile days. I didn't want to take any chances that Jack would actually get me pregnant.

K.K.
K.K.
3,056 Followers