DC&H: Kathy's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,056 Followers

My hope was that Fred would get me pregnant in January and I would say that I didn't tell him I was off the pill because I wanted to surprise him. I was afraid if I did tell him I was off the pill he might start telling people and Jack might find out. If I did get pregnant in January, I hoped that I could make Jack think he was the father. I knew it was a stupid plan but I couldn't risk letting Jack get me pregnant.

I didn't talk much to Fred that evening as I was too nervous about what Jack was going to decide.

To my great relief Jack agreed to do it on the twentieth. He said, "I think this will work just fine. You and I will get together earlier in the day and then I will just have to make sure that Mr. Benson wears a condom. Certainly don't want to chance him getting your pregnant now do we?"

When Fred got home that night he noticed I was in a better mood right away.

"Can you talk about what is going on now or is that conversation still off limits to me?" He asked.

"I am not supposed to talk to you about this but it looks like we have found a way to make Mr. Benson happy," I said. "Jack said that it looks like things should turn out all right after all."

While I felt better about things than I had a couple of days earlier I didn't feel comfortable enough to give myself to Fred that night or for the next several nights.

The following Monday Fred told me that he was going to have to work late every night that week to close out the last two cases he was working on.

"You can't work late Friday," I said. "You have to be home in time to get ready for the party."

"What time do we have to be there?" He asked.

"The party starts at eight o'clock. I want to be there no later than 8:30," I replied. "So you need to be home by seven o'clock to get ready."

"Okay, I'll be home by seven."

Thursday evening at dinner Jack told me that he was going to have a hard time getting home by seven.

"You promised," I said.

"I know, "he said, "and I am sorry but I am so close I just have to close this tomorrow… Kathy, you don't have to wait for me. If I am not here on time, go without me. I'll get there as soon as I can. I should be able to make it by nine o'clock."

"I don't want to go without you," I said. "I guess nine o'clock will be all right. It's just that... Well, I just can't be any later than that."

I suddenly got a cold chill. I don't know why it was suddenly so important but I did not want to go to the party alone. It was funny because I knew everything would be much easier if Fred wasn't there at all but I wanted him with me. I think a part of me hoped that Fred's being there would some how give me the strength to do what I had to do that night. I admit that my thinking was confused. I also knew that if I acted like I didn't want him to come to the party he would get suspicious and the last person I would want to make suspicious was Fred.

"I'll do the best I can to get home by 7:30. If I am not here in time I'll meet you at the party."

I was upset but I didn't say anything more.

Friday morning Jack's secretary called me and told me Jack wanted me to call him at 10:00 AM. I sat at my desk trying to look busy until ten. I worried about what Jack was going to tell me. Had a problem come up? Could I hope that Mr. Benson changed his mind and decided that he would sign the contract and forgo his plan to have sex with me? At ten o'clock I made the call.

"Good morning Jack, it's me."

"Good morning Kathy, how are you today?"

"Nervous," I said.

"No need for that," Jack said. "You will do just fine. There is one other thing that has just come up."

Once again I felt a chill. "What's that, Jack."

"Mr. Benson has made another request," Jack said.

I was afraid to ask what his demand was so I remained silent.

"Mr. Benson has requested that you shave off all of your pubic hair before you meet with him tonight," Jack said.

"I can't do that. How would I explain that to Fred? He would have a fit," I said.

"Don't tell him till after and just say you did it to surprise him," Jack suggested.

"I already know that Fred would not like me to shave myself so I know he would be angry if I did it without even discussing it with him," I said.

"Listen, Kathy, this wasn't really a request, it was a demand. I'm sorry but you will have to shave or he won't sign the contract. Just tell Fred you wanted to try and see if he liked it. If he gets upset, just tell him you will let it grow back. It shouldn't be that big of a deal."

I was too upset to speak so I just sat and waited to hear what else Jack had to say.

"What time is Fred supposed to get home from work tonight?" Jack asked.

"He said he would try to get home by 7:30."

"Good, then why don't you go home early, maybe around two o'clock, and pamper yourself as you get ready for the party tonight."

I was a little surprised that Jack hadn't said anything about getting together with me to have sex. He had planned to try and conceive a baby today. I wondered if he had changed his mind. I was not about to bring the subject up myself.

"That sounds like a good idea," I said. "I will go home at two o'clock and try to relax. Maybe a hot bath will help relieve some of the stress I am feeling."

"That's a good girl," Jack said in a condescending voice. "I'll check with you later to see how you're doing."

That was the end of the call. I was feeling a little sick. I hated the idea of shaving myself. It was never anything I wanted to do and I knew that Fred didn't want me to do it but I was going to shave my pussy to make another man happy. At that moment I began to hate myself.

At noon I went out for lunch and decided not to go back. I drove home slowly while I thought about the lies I was going to have to tell Fred that night. I would tell him that I had to go to a short business meeting with Mr. Bartlett, Jack and Mr. Benson to get the contract signed. Then when we got home I would tell Fred I wasn't feeling well so that I wouldn't have to have sex with him. That way I could put off having to explain my bald pussy to him for another day. Then I would use the idea that Jack had and tell Fred it was a surprise for him and if he didn't like it I would just let it grow back.

At four o'clock I was laying in the tub trying to relax and not think about what I was going to be doing that evening. The hot water had the desired effect on me and I was almost asleep when I heard the doorbell. I was going to ignore it but who ever was at the door just kept ringing it.

I grabbed my bathrobe and went downstairs to see who was at the door with the intent of sending them away. When I looked through the window next to the door I saw Jack standing there. I opened the door just a crack so that I could speak to him.

"Jack, what are you doing here?"

"Aren't you going to let me in?"

"I can't let you in, I am not even dressed," I said.

"Kathy, you were going to have to take your clothes off anyway so that we could have sex so what difference does it make if you are already naked?"

I wanted to tell him to leave but I couldn't seem to get the words to come out of my mouth.

"Did you forget that we were going to make a baby today?" Jack asked.

I felt defeated when he said that. I backed away from the door and let him come in.

Jack took his coat off and hung it on the newel post at the bottom of the stairs and followed me into the kitchen. I don't know why I went to the kitchen but when we got there I offered Jack a drink.

"I'll have a beer," he said. "This is a lovely house."

"Thank you. We love it," I said.

Jack and I sat at the kitchen table while we drank our beers and talked about the party, our plans for the future of the company and then finally Jack came back to the subject of our special meetings.

"Since this is to be the last of our special meetings I thought it would be nice to do it in your bedroom," he said.

I could feel a sudden resentment building inside me. "Listen, Jack, I will not have sex with you in my bedroom. Being unfaithful to Fred is one thing but to cheat on him in our bed is something I will not do."

Jack just smiled at me. "Okay Kathy. I just thought that your baby should be conceived in your bed even if Fred isn't the father. I guess I got a little carried away."

I was angry but tried not to show it. I just wanted to get it over with so as soon as we finished our beers I took Jack by the hand and led him to our guest room. I pulled the bedspread and blankets down and then I removed my bathrobe. I stood naked in front of Jack and said, "Are you ready?"

When I saw that he was already hard, my anger subsided a little. The only thing I had on my mind at that moment was to get him off as quickly as possible so I could close the book on our special meetings for good.

I helped Jack get his clothes off and then I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. I knew this would bring him close to his climax so that he wouldn't last long once he pushed his cock inside me.

"You like sucking my cock, don't you?"

I didn't want to answer that question so I just mumbled with his cock in my mouth and he thought that I had answered in the affirmative.

"I'll bet you are going to miss our special meetings. I think you'll come to me later and ask for more."

I knew I was going to have to respond to that somehow. I had to be careful not to piss him off and at the same time not encourage him to think I would request more meetings.

"Jack, the sex has been enjoyable but the stress of carrying on an affair is putting too much strain on my marriage. Whether I miss our meetings or not, I will not come asking for more," I said very firmly.

I took Jack's cock back into my mouth and soon had him close to climaxing. He pulled away from me and told me to get on the bed. Jack quickly got between my legs and licked my pussy for a few minutes, which I have to admit did feel good. I manage to fake a believable orgasm and Jack looked up at me and smiled. He moved up on top of me and kissed me with my juices all over his mouth. Jack continued to kiss me all over my face as he pushed his cock inside me and began to hump himself into me. For a moment I thought about just laying still like a corpse and let him do all the work but I realized doing that would just make it take longer. I began to lift my pelvis to meet his thrusts.

Jack lasted five minutes before he began to convulse and shoot his load inside me. We lay on the bed for a few minutes afterwards and then I got up and told Jack that I had to change the sheets and remake the bed so he would have to get up and get dressed.

I didn't even bother to put my bathrobe back on as I hurriedly cleaned up the room and remade the bed. Jack just sat and watched me. Once I was sure that I had left no evidence of our having fucked in the room I told Jack it was time for him to leave.

We walked into the hall and Jack put his hand on my pubic mound and said, "It's time to shave this."

"I was going to do that later," I said.

"Let's do it now. As a matter of fact I would like to do it for you," Jack said. "Why don't you clean yourself up a little and then get a towel, shaving cream and a razor. I'll wait for you downstairs"

"It's getting late Jack. I think you should leave," I said.

Jack looked at his watch and said, "It's only twenty five minutes after five. You said Fred isn't due home until 7:30 so we have plenty of time. Now hurry up and meet me down stairs."

As Jack headed downstairs, I was in a panic. I had hoped that there would be a way of avoiding this. I didn't want to shave my pussy. I didn't want to do that to Fred. It would mean more lies I would have to tell him.

I went into the bathroom and wiped myself with a wet washcloth and got a clean towel out of the linen closet. Then I grabbed Fred's shaving cream and a new disposable razor. I hadn't cleaned myself that well but I didn't care. I thought about putting my bathrobe back on but decided not to bother. I just wanted to get this over with so that Jack would leave.

When I started down the stairs I could see Jack sitting in the wing back chair just inside the living room. At the bottom of the stairs I turned to my right and stopped next to the chair Jack was sitting in. I didn't look at him because I was looking at our grandfather clock as it began to chime on the half hour. I guess the clock had made me aware of the time and that made me tense. Just then Jack reached his hand out and put it on the left side of my ass. Jack started to push his fingers into the crack between my cheeks and my butt tightened up.

"Relax, Kathy. You know you like me to touch your asshole," Jack said.

I forced myself to relax and Jack pushed his fingers deeper and then followed the slope of my ass down letting his fingers trail over my sensitive hole. Jack continued down until his hand was between my legs and he slipped a finger inside me.

"You still have a lot of my love juice inside you," Jack said. "You didn't do a very good job of cleaning yourself up. After I shave you, maybe I will clean you with my tongue. I bet you would love that."

I turned toward Jack and he removed his hand from between my legs and brought it around in front of me and started to play with my pubic hair.

"This is going to look great when it's bald. I can't wait to see what it feels like to press my lips against your bald pussy," Jack said.

Jack leaned forward and said, "I feel confident that you now have my baby in there." Then he kissed me on the stomach. "You know I love you, don't you?"

"I love you too, Jack," I said just so I could get him to move on. I want to get this over with and get Jack out of the house.

Jack took the towel from me and put it on the coffee table and told me to sit on it. I sat down and Jack started to put shaving cream on my pussy and I heard a noise that sent cold shivers through my body. It was the garage door opener. Fred was home.

I jumped up and told Jack to leave and I grabbed the towel, shaving cream and razor and ran up stairs. I decide to go ahead and shave myself and try to keep Fred from seeing me before I could at least get my panties on. I had to wipe away more of Jack's semen before I could start shaving

"Kathy, I'm home," I heard Fred yell as he came up the stairs.

When I didn't answer him, he called me again.

"You're home early," I replied. "That's great. I'm in the bathroom getting ready. Why don't you use the shower in the guest bathroom?"

"Why?"

"I'm busy in here," I said.

The bathroom door burst open and Fred was standing there looking at me.

"What did you say?" He asked.

I was sitting on the side of the bathtub when he came in and I tried to cover myself. Then I notice the washcloth with Jack's semen on it lying on the tub next to my foot. I prayed that Fred didn't notice it. In my panic I yelled, "I told you I was busy in here, get out."

"What are you doing?" Fred asked.

There was nothing I could do. I had been caught. I let my hand drop and exposed my shaving cream covered pubic hair.

"It was supposed to be a surprise," I said.

"For who?" Fred asked.

"For you of course. I wanted to surprise you when we got home from the party tonight," I said.

"Did I ever tell you I wanted you to shave your pussy?" he asked.

"No, but I thought that..." Fred didn't let me finish.

"I don't ever remember you telling me that you wanted to shave yourself," he said.

"I know I never mentioned it but..."

"Where did you ever get the idea that I wanted you to shave it? Most certainly not from me," he said.

I could see that Fred was getting angry and I couldn't think of anything to say to calm him down.

"I just thought it would be something different. A lot of girls are doing this now and I thought you might like it," I tried.

"Shouldn't we have discussed this first to at least see how I felt about it?" He asked.

"Maybe but after all, it's not that big of a deal and it is my body and if I want to shave off my pussy hair that's my decision. If we don't like it, it will grow back."

Now I was starting to get mad but I didn't know whom I was mad at.

Fred was silent for a minute and I was beginning to think I had won the argument.

"Don't shave it now," he said. "We can discuss it later and if it's that important to you, you can shave it tomorrow."

I blew up. In anger I yell at Fred, "I am ready to do it now so why should I have to wait?"

"Because your husband is asking you to wait," he said. "I don't like bald pussies. I don't want to feel like I am having sex with a child when we make love. Why is it so important that you have to do it now?"

"I was all set to do it and I want to do it now. It's my hair and if I want to shave it off, I will shave it off," I said.

I wonder if I had the right amount of righteous indignation in my voice.

"Okay then, go ahead and shave but if you do you will have to go to the party alone." he said and turned to walk out of the bathroom.

"Why are you being so unfair? It's just something I want to do so why do you have to make a big deal out if it?" I yelled.

"I am making a big deal out of this because I don't think you're telling me the truth about why you want to shave your pussy," he said. "You know I like your hair so I know you weren't thinking of me when you decided to shave yourself. If you can't tell me the truth then I will not discuss this any further. You can leave it alone and we will go to the party or you can shave it and go to the party by yourself. It's your choice."

Suddenly I began to wonder if Fred knew something. I wondered if I should go ahead and shave myself and go to the party alone and try and make up to him later. If I did that would he give me a chance to make it up to him? What did he know?

I put the razor down and climbed into the shower. I didn't speak to Fred the rest of the time we were getting ready to go. Fred thought I was mad at him but I wasn't. I was angry with myself for getting into this mess in the first place. Why couldn't I have been satisfied with the life I had before Jack came to town.

Fred was watching me get dressed. I thought that was a good sign. He always liked watching me get dressed to go out so I felt good that he was watching me. I put on black thong panties and a black bra. I began to wonder why I was dressing so sexy. Was I doing it because Fred was watching or was I doing it so I would look sexy for Mr. Benson? The third possibility was that I wanted to look sexy at the party.

The more I thought about it the more I realized that I just wanted to get Fred aroused. I wanted him to want me. That would make everything else easier.

After I put my stockings and dress on I went into the bathroom and did my makeup. When I came back into the bedroom I could tell that Fred liked what he saw even though he was still mad at me.

As we were getting ready to leave the house Fred said, "You look really hot. You are going to melt someone's heart tonight."

I said, "Yours, I hope."

On the way to the party I decided to try and improve things between us.

"I am sorry about the shaving thing," I said. "I just thought it was a good idea at the time and I am so nervous about tonight that I guess I just kind of snapped when you gave me a hard time about it."

"No problem," Fred said. "We can discuss that over the weekend but let's just try to have some fun tonight."

The party was held in a large classroom on the first floor of our office building. Almost as soon as we arrived Jack came over and greeted us and then took me aside.

"Kathy, is everything all right?"

"Yes. It was close but Fred didn't know you had been there," I said.

"So everything is still on for tonight?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Did you manage to finish shaving yourself?"

K.K.
K.K.
3,056 Followers