DHS 77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I will not cheat on you."

"Okay, good. When you wake up you will not remember talking to me about Jennifer. You will remember talking about going to the beach tomorrow. Allen, wake up."

Allen looked at me like he was momentarily confused.

"So, are we going to the beach tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure. Where do you want to go? Santa Monica?"

"That's works for me," I said.

Maybe I should have felt guilty for what I did to Allen but I didn't. If I hadn't done it, I would not have known that he cheated on me and probably would have done it again. I was not only able to put a stop to that but I had a way to find out anything I needed to know from Allen any time by just telling him that I want him to tell me the truth. I would just have to make sure that I didn't abuse that power.

It was odd but along with my anger for what Allen had done I felt a bit euphoric. I think it came from the feeling of power the DHS 77 gave me.

Chapter 11

On Monday I filled a tiny plastic bottle with DHS 77 and put it along with one of the antidote pills in my purse. When I got to my office that morning I took the antidote and waited till later in the morning to go down to Sylvia's office.

When Sylvia wasn't looking, I smeared the formula on the back of her arm and she was out before she had any idea of what was happening. I quickly closed the door to her office and then I turned her desk chair so that Sylvia was facing away from the door so that someone looking in wouldn't see Sylvia's face and would think the two of us were just talking.

Then I gave Sylvia the key phrase I thought up for her. Bitch face. It wasn't very nice but it had a certain ring to it. I programmed Sylvia to react when she heard me say 'be nice' by doing just that. She would apologize for being rude and she would feel guilty for being bitchy. I hoped that by making her feel guilty for being bitchy that I would be able to modify her behavior.

Monday afternoon our team had a meeting to discuss a campaign we were working on and Ronald had just finished pitching an idea of his when Sylvia said, "That's the stupidest idea I have ever heard."

"Be nice, Sylvia," I said.

"I am so sorry, Ronald," Sylvia said. "I don't know why I said that. I guess I was just jealous that you had an idea and I didn't. I really am sorry."

Everyone looked at Sylvia to see if she was being sarcastic or if she really meant what she said. I thought it was evident from the look on her face that Sylvia was feeling bad about what she had said and was truly sorry.

I was really feeling the power of the DHS 77 and was looking forward to my next opportunity to use it on someone. That evening as I sat at home I was thinking of different things I might do with the formula and I am ashamed to say they weren't all nice. I felt the dark side of my personality coming out.

I began to carry the little bottle full of the formula in my purse along with the antidote. I also bought some disposable rubber gloves at the drug store and carried them in my brief case. I felt that by using the gloves I wouldn't have to take the antidote. I didn't want to run out of the antidote before I used up all of the formula.

About a week after I had programmed Sylvia there was another incident at work. Sylvia and I had stayed late to work on a campaign and Megan Brown was working with us. Megan had made a suggestion that Sylvia didn't like and in her typical style Sylvia let Megan know.

"Be nice, Sylvia," I said.

"Oh, Megan, I am sorry. I shouldn't have spoken to you that way," Sylvia said.

"Can you believe this bullshit?" Megan said. "She can insult me all she wants and then say she's sorry and I am supposed to accept it."

I tried to calm Megan down and she snapped at me. "Why are you taking that bitch's side against me? I don't know how you can stand to work with her. I hate her."

I don't know what made me do it but I went into action immediately. I slipped on a rubber glove and squeezed a drop of DHS 77 out of the plastic bottle onto my finger. Megan was standing right next to me watching me.

"What are you doing with that?" Megan said.

"I want to show you something," I said and then wiped the formula from my finger onto Megan's arm. As Megan was slipping into a trance, I looked at Sylvia and said "Bitch face."

I told both women to sit down and then I sat down with Megan and leaned close to her ear so that Sylvia would not hear what I was saying.

"Can you hear me, Megan?"

"Yes."

After her positive response, I gave Megan the key phrase 'bourbon sour' and then proceeded to give her the instructions I wanted her to follow. When I was finished with Megan, I went over to Sylvia and gave her instructions.

For a moment, I wondered if I was going too far but the sense of power I felt at that moment made me continue. I woke both women from their trances and Megan immediately started in on Sylvia again.

"Sylvia, you are always such a bitch. Why do you have to be that way?"

"Sylvia, tell Megan how you feel," I said.

"Megan, why don't you kiss my ass?"

Megan's face got bright red as she tried to think of a comeback.

"Megan, why don't you tell Sylvia what you would like to do?"

Megan's expression changed from one of anger to one of adoration as she looked at Sylvia.

"I would like very much to kiss your ass, Sylvia. Would you let me?" Megan said.

Sylvia began to open her pants and then turned her back to Megan. Then she pushed her pants and panties down to her ankles. Sylvia stepped out of her pants and spread her legs.

"Megan, honey, come lick my asshole," Sylvia said.

Megan walked over to Sylvia and dropped to her knees behind her. Then without the slightest hesitation, Megan buried her face in Sylvia's ass. As Megan worked on her ass, Sylvia bent farther forward pushing her ass harder into Megan's face.

I just stood and watch the scene. It amazed me that I really had that much power over these two women. I surprised myself a little by what I had done. I actually liked Megan a lot more than Sylvia so why did I have Megan sticking her tongue into Sylvia's ass. The only reason I could think of for doing that was because I could.

I stopped Megan after about five minutes and had Sylvia put her pants back on. I then put both women back into a trance and told them to forget what had just happened but before I woke them I told them both that whenever they got into an argument they would be sexually attracted to each other. That last part was for my own entertainment.

Afterward I almost laughed when I noticed Megan kind of licking her lips as if she was trying to figure out what that strange taste in her mouth was.

Chapter 12

That night I had trouble getting to sleep. I had a lot on my mind. I was still pissed at Allen because he had cheated on me although he didn't know that I was pissed at him or that I knew he had sex with Jennifer. I was also a little disturbed by what I had done to Megan at work that evening. The fact was that I enjoyed it while I was doing it but I was feeling guilty after the fact.

It was in my sleepless state that I once again began to think about my tormentors at CIS. I knew that I now had the tool to get my revenge on them. All I had to do was track them down and then I would use the formula on them. They would never see it coming. As far as they knew I didn't have a clue about what they did to me or even what they were working on. They also believed that all of the formula was destroyed along with all of their notes when the project was cancelled.

It was that night that I thought about some of the people I had worked with at Alpha Security and Investigations. I wondered if they could help me locate the CIS gang.

The next morning at work I wrote down the names of the five people I wanted to find with as much information about them as I could remember. Then I called Judy Stone, one of the investigators I knew when I worked at Alpha and asked if she could track down the current addresses of my friends from CIS. I told her that I hadn't seen them since I left the military and would like to get in touch with them. She said she could get that information pretty easily and would probably have it for me in two days.

I asked Judy how much this was going to cost and she said, "This won't take much time so for an old friend, no charge."

I thanked Judy and said I would fax her the list of names, which I did as soon as I got off the phone.

That evening I met Allen at a bar near his office. We planned to have a couple of drinks and then go to dinner. I almost had to laugh the minute I walked into the bar. I saw Allen standing at the bar and Jennifer was talking him. As Jennifer was talking, she reached out and touched Allen on the arm and he jumped and quickly pulled his arm back. Jennifer must have thought that she scratched him with a fingernail and she reached out to touch the spot on his arm and when she made contact Allen jumped and pulled his arm away again. That seemed to put an end to their conversation.

That evening I decided I would stay with Allen. I found it easier to forgive him for his fling knowing that I could trust him in the future and besides, Allen was good in bed. That didn't mean that I would forget what he had done.

When we got to the restaurant and had been seated I said, "I want you to tell me the truth, have you had sex with Jennifer again?"

"No. I don't know what it is about her but, if she touches me, it feels like she is burning my skin."

"That's nice, honey," I said.

Suddenly a puzzled look came over his face.

"How did you know about Jennifer and me?" Allen asked as his face became ashen.

"What are you going to do?" he asked. "Please don't leave me. It will never happen again."

"I know it will never happen again," I said. Then I said, "Strawberry clock." When Allen went into a trance I told him to forget the conversation we just had and I also told him he should feel guilty about having cheated on me and should try to make it up to me.

Chapter 13

On Friday I got the fax from Judy. As I read over the list my desire for revenge was tempered a little by the news that Dr. Moore had commit suicide three years earlier. I wondered if his suicide had anything to do with the guilt he felt from what had been done to me. The other four names where all there with current addresses and phone numbers. Jim Holtsclaw, Brian Carter and Brenda Powell Carson all still lived in Virginia. Major Mitchell lived in Tampa, Florida.

Now that I had the addresses the next step was to plan out exactly what I wanted to do to each of them. I knew this was going to take some time and money but that wasn't going to be a problem.

That night after dinner Allen and I were snuggling on the sofa and watching television. During one of the commercial breaks I kissed Allen on the cheek and said, "Strawberry clock."

I had rehearsed what I was going to say to Allen so that I could get it all in during the commercial so he wouldn't miss any of the program we were watching. I was kissing him when he came out of the trance just in time for the show to start again. I waited for the end of the show before I made my next play.

"I have been kind of tired lately," I said.

"I've noticed," Allen said. "I think maybe you should take some time off from work and get some rest. If you want, you could go back east and visit some friends. I think that might be good for you."

"You think so?"

"Yes, I do."

"How long do you think I should stay?"

"Why don't you take a leave of absence for a month? That should be enough time for you to see all of your old friends and recharge your batteries."

"You mean it? You'd be okay letting me take off for a month?"

"Of course. I think it will be good for you."

I kissed Allen and thanked him for being so considerate. Poor baby never knew what hit him.

On Monday morning I went to see the head of personnel and told her that I was having some personal problems and needed to take a month's leave of absence. She told me she hoped that everything would work out for me and asked me when I wanted to start my leave. I told her I wanted it to start the following Monday.

Chapter 14

I spent the rest of that week tying up loose ends at work and getting ready for my trip. Along with my clothes, I packed our video camera and some blank tapes and of course I packed the DHS 77, the antidote and my rubber gloves.

On Saturday, I kissed Allen good-bye and boarded a Delta flight to Tampa, Florida. I rented a car at the Tampa airport and found a room at the nearby Hampton Inn. That evening I called Allen to let him know I arrived safely and then spent the rest of the evening reading a book. At six the next morning, I was parked across the street from Major Mitchell's house.

Major Mitchell came out of the house at 6:30 AM and I followed him as he drove to work. It turned out that he was second in command at an Army Reserve center in Tampa. I parked across the street and took out my book and waited.

At 12:05 PM Major Mitchell came out of the building walked to his car. I then followed him to a local restaurant. I waited in the parking lot until Major Mitchell went back to the reserve center. I followed the major for a couple more days to get used to his routine and then decided that I would 'accidentally' run into him at lunch.

On Wednesday, I waited until Major Mitchell went inside the restaurant and gave him time to get seated before I went in. I hoped that he would recognize me and ask me to sit with him but, if he didn't, I planned to approach him.

When I entered the restaurant, I spotted Major Mitchell sitting by himself in a booth along the front wall. I began to walk down the aisle past his booth without looking in his direction and as I was passing him he spoke.

"Pam Martin?" he asked.

I looked at him and waited just a moment to act as though I didn't recognize him immediately and then gave him a big smile.

"Major Mitchell. How are you?"

"Wow, I never expected to run into you down here," he said. "Are you by yourself?"

"Yes. I'm here on business for a couple of days, leaving tomorrow," I said.

"Why don't you join me then? Why eat alone when you don't have to?"

I slid into the booth across from him and we began chatting like we were old friends. We split a bottle of wine with our lunch. I managed to get him to drink most of it while he talked about himself. He told me that he was second in command at the reserve center but that he should have been the commander and been promoted to Lieutenant Colonel. Just before he was due for promotion they brought in a full Colonel to take command and denied his promotion.

After lunch, Major Mitchell suggested that we retire to the bar for a couple of drinks. I guess he was beginning to think that he might get lucky. I did nothing to dissuade him from that idea. After finishing his first Manhattan and ordering his second, he started to open up.

"Colonel Harris doesn't know his asshole from his elbow," he said. "How he ever got to be a Colonel in the US Army I'll never understand. I have to serve under that jackass."

I made some sympathetic comments and let Major Mitchell continue his rant.

"If I didn't need five more years to get my thirty, I would resign and let them see how much of a fuck up Colonel Harris is without me there to clean up his messes."

At that point, I excused myself to use the rest room. I put on a rubber glove and put a drop of the DHS 77 on the finger. Then holding my hand so that no one would notice the glove, I walked back to our table. I was beginning to feel a little guilty about what I was planning to do but Major Mitchell relieved me of the guilt. As soon as I sat down he said, "Star kitten."

I dropped my head and Major Mitchell reached out to keep me from falling face first onto the table. As soon as I felt his hands on me I reached up and wiped the DHS 77 on his wrist. It was too bad that I was the only one that was going to know the irony of what had just happened.

"Major Mitchell, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

I didn't plan on giving him a key phrase because I never planned on seeing him again so I just gave him the commands I wanted him to follow.

"When you wake up, you will be in love with Colonel Harris and you will want to make love to him. You will finish your drink and then go back to work. When you get to work you will go see Colonel Harris and you will tell him that you are in love with him and you want to suck his cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"When you talk to Colonel Harris, you will be so sexually excited that you will have an erection. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"What do you think of Colonel Harris?"

"I love him," Major Mitchell said.

"When you wake up, you will not remember that I was here today. You will not remember having lunch with me. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Close your eyes now," I said and the Major did as I said.

"When I say wake up, you will count to 100 and then open your eyes. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

I got up from the table and walked around behind Major Mitchell and bent close to his ear and then said, "Wake up, Major."

As soon as I heard him begin to count I walked out of the bar as quickly as I could without running. When I got to my car, I started the engine and left immediately. As I drove away I was pretty sure that Major Mitchell was going to be leaving the Army much sooner than he had planned and the end would come in such an interesting manner. I just wished I could be there to see it. I got my revenge on Major Mitchell and he would never know what happened to him.

My revenge on Major Mitchell may seem severe but I felt it was justified. He was the one who started the DHS 77 experiments on me. If he hadn't done that, none of the others would have used me the way they did. Besides, he had just tried to use the key phrase on me again.

Chapter 15

I left Tampa that evening and flew to Dulles airport in Virginia. I picked up a car at the airport and got a room at a local motel and called Allen.

I had decided to leave Brenda Powell because I didn't know how I was going to handle her. What she had done to me was vile but she had only used me once while the others had done it repeatedly. So I went in search of Jim Holtsclaw.

He wasn't hard to find. On Friday I just went to the address Judy had given me. As I walked to his door I didn't know what I was going to do to him but the answer came to me soon after the door opened. Standing in front of me was an attractive woman. She was tall and blond and in her early thirties. She smiled at me as I introduced myself.

"You must be Jim's wife. Hi. My name is Pam Johnson; I used to work with your husband."

She looked puzzled but she shook my hand and invited me into the house.

"I'm Barbara. Jim's not home. He won't be home for another two hours," she said.

I looked at my watch. It was 5:30 PM. "Perhaps I should stop back another time then," I said.

"No, stay and have a drink with me. I am feeling a little lonely today. The kids are with the grandparents for the weekend and the house always feels so empty when they are away," Barbara said.

"If I am not imposing, I would enjoy a drink," I said.

Barbara made two gin and tonics and we sat in the living room.

"One weekend a month the kids go to either my parents' house or Jim's parents' house so that we can have some time to ourselves. It helps keep things fresh for us."

"That's nice," I said. I wasn't enjoying the small talk so I decided to get down to work. I finished my drink and asked Barbara if I could have another. When she went to the kitchen to fix my drink I put on a rubber glove and put a drop of the DHS 77 on the finger. When Barbara handed me the drink I wiped the DHS 77 on her arm and then had to catch her to keep her from falling.

1...34567...9