DHS 77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,051 Followers

I knew that I would have to expect the same behavior from myself that I expected from Allen if our marriage was to work so I would have to forget about all my fantasies about the sex I was going to be having with anyone I wanted.

Before Allen left for work I kissed him and said, "As long as you remain faithful to me in the future, I will forgive you and give you a chance to earn my trust again."

Allen looked at me and asked, "Do you feel the need to get revenge on me?"

"No. Two wrongs don't make a right. That would surely destroy our marriage."

"Thank you," Allen said and smiled for the first time since I got home.

That morning after Allen left for work I got the DHS 77 and poured it down the toilet along with the antidote. I took Dr. Moore's notes and burned them in our fireplace. Then I smashed the videotape cassettes and tossed them into the trash.

I finally understood why Dr, Moore had given me the DHS 77. He had hoped that I would see how dangerous it was and do the one thing he could not bring himself to do, destroy it. Even I, who was a victim of the formula, was seduced by its power and had used the DHS 77 for my own purpose. It was hard for me to destroy it too. I thought about all of the positive uses for it but in the end I realized that anything as powerful as DHS 77 would end up being used by unscrupulous people to do unscrupulous things. I made sure that DHS 77 would hurt no one else.

Epilog

It has been about twenty years since I destroyed the DHS 77. Allen and I are still together. He has been a good husband over the years and an even better father to our three children. Allen never did cheat on me again and I have also been faithful to our vows since then. In the year that followed my destruction of the DHS 77, I released Megan and Sylvia from the programming I gave them and I also went to see Brenda and released her from her torment also.

I thought about releasing Major Mitchell but decided against that. He was the one who started all this. His punishment was the consequence of his own actions.

K.K.
K.K.
3,051 Followers
1...456789