DHS 77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her the key phrase 'bottoms up,' and told her that when she woke up she would answer any questions I asked her. When she acknowledged that she understood the command I woke her up.

Over the next several minutes, I found out that Jim and Barbara had an active sex life and that they planned on having a lot of sex over the weekend. I also found out that Jim tended to be jealous and would get angry if he saw Barbara dancing with other guys when they went out.

"Do guys flirt with you?" I asked her.

"Oh, yes, all the time."

"Does that bother Jim?"

"It drives him crazy."

"Any guy in particular that flirts with you more than the others?"

Barbara laughed and said, "Frank Miller. He is always after me and it drive Jim crazy."

"Why doesn't Jim do anything to stop him?"

"He owns the company Jim works for."

"Do you like it when he flirts with you?" I asked.

"He is very handsome and it is flattering that he finds me attractive but I wish he would stop. I don't like the way it affects Jim," she said.

"Is Frank Miller married?"

"No. He used to be but he isn't now."

My plan was complete. "Bottoms up," I said.

Barbara was just about to say something but slumped back on the sofa before she could get the words out.

I spent the next fifteen minutes giving Barbara instructions that I wanted her to follow and then I woke her up.

Barbara looked momentarily confused and then she smiled at me and got up from the sofa.

"I have to make a phone call but please don't leave," she said.

"I'll be right here," I said.

I could hear her on the phone in the kitchen. "Hello, Frank? It's Barb Holtsclaw. . . I'm fine, thank you. . . I was wondering if you would like to meet me somewhere for a drink. . . Yes, I know where that is. I'll be there at 7:30. . . Me, too. . . See you later."

When Barbara came back into the room, she had a little smile on her face.

"Have you gone and done something naughty?" I asked.

"I don't know why I did that. I just asked Frank Miller to meet me for a drink. I think I am going to have sex with him tonight," Barbara said.

"What about Jim? What's he going to say about that?" I asked.

Barbara looked at me and winked. "I am going to ask Jim to watch me while I fuck Frank."

I smiled at her. "Good for you," I said.

Chapter 16

At 6:30 Barbara got up from the sofa. "I have to get ready for my date. Why don't you fix yourself another drink and hang around till Jim gets home. I am sure he would like to talk to you."

"Thanks, I'll do that."

I laughed to myself as I marveled at how much control the DHS 77 gave me over people. Barbara met me less that two hours earlier and here she was telling me she was going to have sex with another man and she wanted her husband to watch. So far she had followed my instructions completely including the open way she was talking with me. Somehow she got the idea that we were the best of friends and that we share all of our secrets. I have no idea how should could have got that idea.

At ten after seven, Barbara was ready to go. She looked hot in her little black dress and high heels. I walked her to the door and told her to have a good time.

"I should be back in a couple of hours. I can't wait to see how big Frank's cock is," she said as she walked out the door.

Now that last statement surprised me. That thought was her own. I may have released a desire in her that was already there.

Chapter 17

Jim Holtsclaw arrived home about twenty minutes after Barbara had left for her date, He hadn't changed much since the last time I saw him. There was some gray showing in his hair but he was still a handsome man.

When he came into the house, he stared at me for almost a full minute without speaking. I could tell that he recognized me but it was taking his brain a while to make the connection.

Then finally, "Pam Martin?"

"Yes. How are you, Jim?"

"I'm good. How are you? You look great, much better without that uniform on."

"I'm doing well."

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I was just in the area and thought I would stop by and say hello."

"That's great. I guess you already met Barb then. Where is she?"

"Barb went out," I said.

"She went out and left you here by yourself? That's not like her." he said.

"I guess something came up suddenly," I said.

"Did she say where she was going?" he asked.

"She said something about meeting a guy for a drink. Someone named Frank Miller," I said.

I could see Jim's face getting red. "She went to meet Frank Miller for a drink?"

"That's what she told me. She asked me to wait till she gets back. She said that she is going to bring Frank Miller home with her."

Jim was so angry now he was having trouble forming his words. "She's bringing him here?"

"I think she is planning on having a little party. She said that she wants to have sex with Frank while you watch."

His eyes got real big and he was almost foaming at the mouth when he bent down and put his face close to mine.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" he shouted. "If she thinks she can bring the slimy bastard into my house and fuck him, she is out of her fucking mind. I'll kill both of them before I let that happen."

Jim was starting to pull back from me when I touched him on the neck. Before he knew what happened he was sitting on the sofa next to me.

"Jim, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

I spent the next fifteen minutes or more programming Jim. I gave him the key phrase of "Ass wipe" along with instructions on what I wanted him to do and how I wanted him to feel about it. Basically what I programmed Jim to do was to stay calm and do whatever Barbara tells him to do. I told him he wasn't going to like what she was doing with Frank Miller but he was going to let her do it so that she would be happy. When I was satisfied that he was ready for what was to come, I woke him up.

"So how do you feel about your wife having sex with this Frank Miller?" I asked.

"I hate it."

"So are you going to stop her?"

"I can't. If I try to stop her, she might leave me."

"So you are going to sit here and let her have sex with him in your bed?"

"What else can I do?" he said.

Jim kept pacing around the room so I told him to fix me a drink to give him something to do. After he handed me the drink, I told him to sit next to me on the sofa. I think he had the idea that my invitation to sit might include a little sex but as soon as he was seated I said, "Ass wipe."

I then had Jim take a nap for the next hour and a half until I heard a car door outside the house. Then I woke Jim up.

Barbara waltzed into the house smiling and announced that Frank would be there shortly. Then Barbara turned to Jim.

"Frank and I are going to fuck in our bedroom. Do you want to watch?"

"No, I don't want to watch. Why do you have to fuck that bastard? You know how much I dislike him," Jim said.

"I am going to fuck him because I want to. You should be proud that a handsome man like Frank Miller wants to fuck your wife," Barbara said.

The conversation could not have been better if I had written the lines myself. Jim was really suffering but he was making no attempt to stop his wife from having sex with Frank Miller.

Frank Miller arrived fifteen minutes after Barbara got home. He was tall and solidly built. He had dark hair and blue eyes and was very handsome. His one flaw was that he was a complete ass hole as evidenced by the fact that he had actually come to Jim's house to have sex with Jim's wife. Mr. Miller was a real low life but he would serve my purpose.

"Hello, Jim," Frank said as he walked into the room.

Jim made a sound that could have been a grunt or a greeting but was unintelligible. Jim turned his back on Frank and gave Barbara a look that asked the question, "Why are you doing this?"

Barbara looked at Jim and said, "I told Frank that you wouldn't mind if we fucked in our bed."

Frank smiled - actually it was almost a sneer - and said, "Is that right, Jim? You don't mind me fucking your wife in your bed?"

Jim would not turn around to look at them. "Do what you have to do, Barbara, but don't expect me to like it," Jim said.

"Don't be that way, Jim. This will be fun," Barbara said.

"Maybe for you," Jim said.

Barbara took Frank's hand and led him into the bedroom. As she walked out of the living room, Barbara turned and said, "I'll leave the bedroom door open in case you decide to come and watch us."

I couldn't believe how good my plan was working. The one thing that I didn't understand was Frank's behavior. I knew why Barbara and Jim were acting the way they were; I had programmed them but Frank Miller was acting completely on his own. He came to the house to have sex with Barbara and didn't care that Jim was there or even that I was there. Frank Miller was a sick bastard.

For the next fifteen minutes, Jim sat quietly on the sofa oblivious to everything around him. He didn't seem to be aware of my presence in the room. Suddenly the silence was shattered.

"Oh, my God... You have such a beautiful cock," Barbara shouted from the bedroom. "Jim, come here and see this cock."

I could tell by the look on Jim's face that going to see Frank's cock was not something he wanted to do but he had no choice. Barbara told him to go see it so he had to go see it.

I followed Jim back to the bedroom and peeked in. Barbara and Frank were on the bed, both completely nude. Barbara was stroking Frank's cock with her hand and, when Jim appeared at the door, she showed the cock to him.

"Isn't this huge? It is so much bigger than yours," Barbara said.

I looked at Frank's erect penis and what I saw was a cock that was maybe six inches long. Now I have not seen a lot of cocks in my life but in my experience the cock I was looking at was not that big. I wondered for a moment if Frank was really bigger than Jim or was Barbara just saying that to humiliate her husband, as I had instructed her to do. Jim didn't say a word.

Barbara looked directly at Jim and said, "Watch this, baby," and then she bent down and took Frank's cock into her mouth and began to give Frank a very erotic blowjob.

The oral sex lasted about five minutes and, when Barbara let Frank's cock slip from her lips, Jim turned and started to leave the room.

"Don't leave yet, honey," Barbara said. "I want you to watch as he pushes this monster into my hot cunt."

Jim flinched when he heard that but he stayed at the door and watched as Barbara got onto her hands and knees and backed up in front of Frank so that he could take her from behind. Frank got on his knees behind Barbara and began to push his cock into her.

"Oh, God, that feels so good, Frank," Barbara cooed. "Jim, look at how his big cock is stretching my pussy. I wish you could make me feel this way."

Jim cringed but didn't say a word.

I am not sure why but I stayed next to Jim and watched the whole sexual encounter between Barbara and Frank. I didn't find the scene particularly erotic. I guess I was just interested in Jim's reactions to what he was being forced to watch.

By the time Frank finally climaxed, I was beginning to feel bad for Jim. I had gotten my revenge on him and then some. I was beginning to think that maybe I had gone too far but then I remembered the number of times I had seen myself sucking his cock or him fucking me on the videotapes. I decided we were even.

When Frank pulled out of Barbara and got off the bed, Barbara turned to Jim and said, "Your turn lover. Come over here and make love to me."

Jim went over to the bed and sat down. He took Barbara into his arms and kissed her as Frank watched with that sneer that passed as a smile on his face. At that point I retreated to the living room to wait for Frank to come out.

I had barely enough time to get ready when he appeared behind me.

"Did you like what you saw in there?" he asked me.

"It was interesting," I said.

"Why don't you come home with me and I'll give you a taste of what I gave Barb," he said.

"Let's go," I said.

I walked out to Frank's car with him and got into the passenger seat after he opened the door for me. When he climbed in behind the wheel, he leaned over toward me and said, "How about a kiss to get us started?"

I moved closer to him and as he moved in to kiss me, I wiped the DHS 77 on his cheek.

"What the fuck was...?" He started to say and then he was in a trance.

What I did then was erase his memory of the events of the evening. My instructions to him were that, when I woke him up, he would drive home and go straight to bed and when he woke up he would remember only that he had spent the evening at home by himself listening to music and then had gone to bed early. He would not remember Barbara calling him or meeting her for a drink and he would not remember having sex with her. He would also have no memory of ever having met me.

In addition to those instructions, I left him with some others. He was never to flirt with Barbara or any other married woman again. I programmed him to have difficulty even talking to married women without making a complete fool of himself. I also instructed him to try to become Jim's friend and he was to believe that if he ever pissed Jim off, Jim would kick the shit out of him.

I stepped out of the car and walked around to the driver's side of the car and told Frank to wake up. He opened his eyes and immediately started the engine and drove away.

I went back into the house and walked back to the bedroom door and peeked in. Jim was on top of Barbara and was humping away. I didn't watch the rest. I just waited outside the door until I heard Jim gasp as he climaxed. I waited an additional minute or two and then entered the room. They were lying next to each other and they both looked at me as I entered the room.

"What are you still doing here?" Jim asked.

I said, "Ass wipe...Bottoms up."

Both of their faces lost all expression as they slipped into the DHS. First I walked over to Barbara's side of the bed and sat down and began to give her instructions. When I finished with Barbara I went around and sat next to Jim and gave him his instructions. Then I had a naughty thought and I had to check it out. I lifted the sheet covering Jim and peeked under. It was immediately obvious that while he was not huge, Jim's cock was definitely bigger than Frank's.

I lowered the sheet and got off the bed. I thought about the instructions I had given Barbara and Jim making sure that I covered all of the bases. Then, satisfied that I had, I left the room and walked out of the house.

The instructions I had given Jim and Barbara were pretty much the same. I erased the memory of Barbara's romp with Frank. I told them that they would sleep until morning and their memory of the previous night would be that, when Jim came home from work, he and Barbara shared a bottle of wine and went to bed and made love.

I did give Jim one additional instruction. I programmed him to always be just a little jealous whenever he saw Frank Miller talking to Barbara. I told him that any time he saw Frank talking to Barbara he would have dreams about Frank and Barbara having sex.

I was satisfied. I got my revenge on Jim and maybe even put Frank Miller off his game a little. I just hoped that Barbara would not suffer any ill effects from what I had done. As she would never know what happened, I didn't think there would be any problem along that line.

Chapter 18

Next on my list was Brian Carter. I drove by his house the day after I had taken care of Jim Holtsclaw but saw no sign of life. I drove by again that evening but still saw no evidence that anyone was home. I thought that possible Brian and his family had gone away for the weekend so I spent Sunday getting some sun by the hotel pool and then laying in bed reading that night.

Monday morning I drove by the house and again there was no sign that anyone was home. At seven o'clock that evening I called Brian's house.

"Hello?"

"Is this Brian Carter?"

"Yeah. Who wants to know?"

So he was home. "I was just trying to locate you for an old friend," I said.

"Who?"

"She'll be in touch later," I said and hung up the phone.

If nothing else, I had gotten his attention. I decided to wait until Thursday before going to see Brian. I wanted to give him time to wonder about who was looking for him. I kept myself busy using the pool and going shopping. I even went to the movies on Wednesday evening.

At seven o'clock Thursday evening, I knocked on Brian's door. The man who opened the door bore very little resemblance to the Brian I remembered. His hair was mostly gray and he had gained at least thirty pounds. Brian stood in the door and stared at me through bloodshot eyes while he studied me.

"You don't remember me, do you, Brian?" I said.

"Yes, I do, Pamela. I have been expecting you," he said.

He was expecting me? How could he be expecting me? Is it possible that Jim had somehow contacted Brian and told him I was in town? That couldn't have been possible. Jim never had a chance to call anyone the whole time I was in the house and I had programmed both Jim and Barbara to forget that I had been there. Had I screwed up and not completely erased Jim's memory of me? I didn't think so.

"What do you mean you expected me?" I asked.

"I just always thought that someday you would come looking for me," he said.

"Why did you think I would come looking for you?"

"I knew that somehow you would find out or remember what we had done and that you would want to get revenge," Brian said. "I always worried that the memories might come back. Is that what happened?"

I quickly decided that having him think that I had recovered those memories was better than telling him that I had seen the videos and that I had the DHS 77.

"Yes, I recovered the memories of what happened. Not everything but most of it. Major Mitchell, you, Jim and Brenda all used the drug you were working on to do things to me."

Brian dropped down into a chair and hung his head. "What do you want from me?" he asked. "Are you here for revenge?"

"Partly for revenge and partly for answers," I said. "I want you to tell me why. Why did the four of you do those things to me?"

"It was Major Mitchell's idea originally. He said he wanted to run some more tests and that you were the best candidate because you would have no idea that we were using you."

"So Major Mitchell suggested that you all use me sexually and the three of you agreed?" I asked as my anger began to show.

"I was never in favor of that," Brian said. "I know that you will find that hard to believe because I did participate. Let me try and explain what happened."

"Please do."

"Brenda wasn't there when Major Mitchell suggested we experiment on you. The three of us agreed that you would be a good subject and then the Major asked what we thought we should do with you. Jim laughed and suggested that we have you walk around naked all evening and then the Major said 'Wouldn't it be better if she gave us blow jobs?'"

"Jim was all for that but I didn't like the idea. I know what they were suggesting was rape but I was afraid to say anything for fear that they would just use the formula on me and erase my memory. I decided that I would not participate but the Major insisted that we all take a turn so that we would all be in it together. I am ashamed to admit that, when I watched you giving oral sex to the Major and Jim, it got me aroused and I went along with them."

"I know that I was videotaped while I was doing those things," I said.

"The Major said that we had to document your response to the formula but I think he just wanted to watch the videos later."

"How many videos were there and what happened to them?" I said. I knew about three tapes and I knew what happened to them but I didn't want Brian to know that I had them.

1...456789