Diane Learns a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teen looked straight into her eyes. "Let's watch the movie... then you'll change your tune," Jeff said. "Try to remember last night. What you did... what we did."

Diane thought back. The last thing she remembered clearly from her daydream was returning to her condo with these two teenagers. She could not understand why she was with the dimwitted kid who she thought had the brains of an idiot. Then she recalled being in her bedroom and it was very, very quiet as her clothes were slowly stripped from her body. All of a sudden a fresh image flashed through her brain. She was completely naked and having sex with someone other than her devoted husband. Diane shuddered and quickly blocked out the raunchy illustrations of riding the penis of a stranger.

The sofa was big and had plenty of room for three. The teens sat down on either side of Diane and Jeff immediately took control. He put one arm around her neck and the other went to her chest. When his daring fingers went to the front of her shirt, she quickly slapped his hand aside. The protest came out before Diane realized what she was saying. "Stop, you little bastard. Take your filthy hands off me."

Jeff merely grinned at her, as his fingers returned to the loose fitting t-shirt. "You act like the biggest bitch... now you can fuck like the biggest bitch," he said. "Just like we did last night."

She grabbed his hand but couldn't move it away, as the teenager proved to be much stronger than she thought. "If you don't stop, I'll call the police."

Jeff paused, giving her time to digest what was happening, and then he continued. "You came all over my dick last night," he said. "I've never seen anyone so hot and horny."

"No! No, that's impossible." Then her head started spinning and filled with random pictures of naked bodies. One of the illusions was of her nakedness and then there were others of mysterious men.

"Oh baby, you came. Just like the biggest whore in the world, you came all over my cock."

"No, no, I didn't... I couldn't. No, I couldn't... never!"

Jeff simply reached for her hand, which still held the DVD, and snatched the case. "Once you see what is on this disk, you'll understand," he informed the shocked wife and waved his hand in front of her face. "This is a movie of everything you did. A movie of you having sex with a teenager!"

"You're crazy. I went to the party and celebrated with everyone," Diane replied. Her headache throbbed and she wasn't sure if she was getting sick to her stomach or if her stomach was merely quivering like crazy. "Nothing happened!"

"Once you see this, you'll understand," Jeff said, as he waved the DVD back and forth. "Blackmailing you and making you my little bitch is making my dick hard... just like last night."

Diane wanted to slap his face so bad that she virtually fumed with rage. She looked into his dark paralyzing eyes and then down at the disk. With great reluctance, she grabbed the DVD. "Nothing happened... nothing!"

"Play it. C'mon, pop the fucking thing into the player and let's watch the neighborhood slut in action," Jeff said and laughed. Then he pushed Diane to her feet and towards the entertainment unit to indicate his urgency. "Play it!"

Diane slowly walked over to the DVD player. She slid the disk into the narrow slot and stood motionless for several seconds before hearing the teen prodding her to continue. Diane hit the play button and stared in utter disbelief when the first images of a naked woman flashed onto the television screen. No one had to tell her that she was the actress in the movie and her heart started racing out of control.

She stood silent in front of the television and only vaguely sensed the awareness of the two teenagers who were standing right behind her. Diane desperately wanted to hit the stop button and end the drastic turmoil, but she couldn't. The evidence was far too overpowering and she watched, as her womanly body seemed to ride a slender set of male hips. The camera angle was perfect. Plainly visible was the entire front of her torso and even the small narrow space between her thighs was fully exposed. Her dainty fingers surrounded the tiny clitoris and they rolled and twisted the morsel like a loving angel, like they did almost everyday since her husband departed.

Diane looked closer. The movie had to be a fake. Her eyes were only half open but that didn't matter, as the expression on her face appeared to be one of heightened stimulation. Diane knew she wasn't aroused, but she also realized that any viewer would think differently because of the explicit sexual position. She listened and every word and sound sent shivers up and down her spine. "Ride me, baby, ride me. Move that hot pussy over my cock and fuck me," came over the speakers and each word sent a knife into her stomach.

Then the camera zoomed in and focused solely on the one thing. Her fingers only moved slightly, but enough to show that she was molesting her own clitoris. "Haaaggh... haaaggh," came from deep in her throat and sounded like she was actually extremely aroused in the movie.

"Do it, baby, ride me hard. Can you feel my cock in your hot belly?"

"Naaaggh... naaaggh."

"Sweet Jesus, baby, you're hot... so fucking hot."

"Naaawww... Naaawww."

"Are you ready... ready for some hot cum?"

"Noooo... noooo." It may have been a drunken protest or a drugged response, but it sounded more erotic than if she had yelled for him to take her.

"Holy shit... baby, you're cumming... cumming... cumming all over my big cock!"

Even though it was a lie, no viewer would know because her hips started gyrating and bouncing wildly up and down in a shear random fashion. Despite the supposed charade, there could be no believable defense for the intercourse, as it looked like she was a willing partner. The teenager had wisely used the perfect sexual position with her on top of his outstretched body and clinging to his bucking torso. It was impossible to tell Diane was sedated, as her body bounced up and down when the teenager pumped his hips at her with an out of control fucking fashion.

The scenes swiftly turned into a lewd porno movie, as the woman's naked torso collapsed on top of the horny teenager. The camera panned over the sexy bare back and along the sides of the two thrashing torsos. Glimpses of her bare tits were plainly flashed on the screen whenever her chest bounced and the viewer got the odd peek of an extremely large and erect nipple at the same time. Then the absolute worst moment of her life happened. The camera shifted downward and showed a close-up from behind the two crotches, which were melded together in a most vulgar fashion.

Tears came to her eyes when she noticed the long hard cock slowly moving in and out of her honey-hole. What made the sight horrible was that there were obvious streams of thick white cum along the cock-shaft that were visible whenever the cock pulled out of the leaking hole. Then the thick shaft would slowly thrust to the hilt and loud moans of obvious pleasure sounded. Goosebumps covered her arms and face, as it was apparent who was moaning. Diane deemed it was from distress, but the sounds in the movie appeared to be the result of some kind of raging desire or even some kind of animal lust.

Whether the closing scenes were captured on purpose or it was just the way things happened during the rotten intercourse, no viewer would dispute the erotic dramatization. The extended cock plopped out of her hole. Three or four jets of cum erupted out of the penis head before a hand grabbed the upstanding shaft. Then the head was craftily reinserted into the burning inferno and the male hips gave three or four powerful thrusts before the two bodies went still.

Diane noticed how her body remained motionless, as the movie continued. The muscles of the male's groin jerked randomly and it was apparent he was still pumping cum into her unprotected vagina. Diane thought she had witnessed the absolute worst encounter of her life, but she was wrong. Her naked body was crudely rolled off of Jeff's outstretched torso and fully exposed to the world. It was hard to tell if she was awake or fully aware of what was happening because the cunning teenager embraced her head and shoulders.

Jeff rained kisses all over her face and head, as the two appeared to be hugging and kissing. Suddenly another slender teenager was on top of her and it was apparent he was horny. Danny held his impressive erection in one hand and there was about four or five inches of steel poking out above his fist. When he rubbed the bulbous head up and down through her leaking slit, Diane simply cried, as she watched the horrible sight.

No one in the world would believe her if she said the intercourse wasn't consensual. She was kissing one teenager and another was about to ram his cock into her opening. Her hips jumped and jerked wildly and then an eerie guttural groan erupted in the movie that sounded like an animal getting satisfaction. Several inches of ramrod disappeared inside her vaginal canal and then she muttered more incriminating noises. Her legs remained fully splayed and Danny rode her fast and hard, which made the movie appear more authentic than Diane cared to believe.

The teenager seemed consumed by an orgasm and then her naked body sort of went out of control. Again Diane could find no plausible way to explain how the sex could be completely nonconsensual so she sobbed and sobbed until tears ran down her cheeks. "But you changed it... edited the movie to make it look like I was willing. You changed it," she whispered.

Jeff was beside her and he had a firm grip of her arm. He glared into her teary eyes and burned a hole into her delicate soul. "You saw the evidence. How a sweet, innocent wife fucked two teenagers... willingly had sex with them."

"But I didn't... not like it looks. I drank... you put something in my drink... made me do it," Diane whispered, as her legs started to quiver like mad. Jeff noticed her discomfort and he swiftly guided her back to the sofa. He pushed her down and then he sat on one side and Danny on the other, just as they had earlier.

If there was one sexual experience that always ended with her achieving a tremendous orgasm it was cunnilingus. The movie continued and Diane stared straight at the vivid images of the naked female's seductive features. Her tits swayed wildly from side to side and then the worst thing in the world happened. Jeff brazenly spread her legs, as wide as they would go, and he jumped between the shapely thighs. When his face hit her crotch, Diane let out a desperate cry.

She couldn't believe the images, as the camera captured the dramatic cunnilingus. Diane watched the tongue lash through her clearly exposed pussy slit several times and then fingers held her labia apart. She noticed the well-defined clitoris just before the teen's mouth closed directly on top of the pink morsel. Diane saw the teen shove her legs up in the air and push her thighs out to the sides. When the tongue started a furious licking motion, she could only imagine what it felt like last night even in her drugged or inebriated state.

Then the camera lens zoomed out enough to catch the expression on her face. There was nothing more devastating than witnessing her face etched with what appeared to be lust or some kind of sexual desire. Diane was positive she hadn't reached an orgasm, but in the movie there was no way to tell whether she had or not, as her sweat-covered body kept thrashing all over the place. Her thoughts of telling people she wasn't an eager partner were forgotten when the next scenes appeared on the screen.

You could see her stomach heaving in and out, as if she was experiencing a very profound lack of control. Clearly captured were her fingers clawing the bed and her sharp nails piercing the sheets because of the desperation roaring through her loins. Diane had no recollection of a climax yet her body appeared consumed by ecstasy, as the cunnilingus evolved.

It had to be the worst orgasm of her life. The damning video continued and Diane was positive she was going to throw up. She watched the dramatic expression on her face and noticed how her eyes sort of rolled up into her forehead. The theatrical appearance could have been from lust or desire; or from pain or agony, but in the well-edited movie it was impossible to tell the difference.

Diane knew that anyone who watched would most likely assume the woman freely had intercourse with the teenagers. She cringed. "What... what do you want from me?"

Jeff put his forefinger under her chin and forced her to keep looking at the television. "You can see what happened. No one will believe you if you say you were forced," he stated.

The womanly hips jumped and jerked wildly on the screen. "I wasn't conscious... able to give permission. You raped me," she whispered.

"Call it what you want, but when people see the movie, they'll know you're a slut... a married slut."

"No, no, they won't."

"Oh, they will and you know it."

Diane closed her eyes to block out the illustrious orgasm, as she tried to find fault with the teenager's logic. Slowly she opened her eyes again and the visions of her naked body in the throes of a violent climax wouldn't go away. "Oh gawd, oh please, please have mercy," she said hoping the teens would listen.

Something brushed across her chest and Diane glanced down. Nimble fingers grabbed the bottom of her baggy shirt and rolled the garment up to her neck. She wanted to scream or at least grab the teen's hand, but her body remained frozen. She heard loud gasping sounds coming from her right and realized Danny was desperate. "Last time was great... this time will be even greater," Danny moaned.

Suddenly she was on her feet. Hands cupped her elbows and made it possible to walk, as her knees wobbled and her legs felt extremely weak. The teenagers knew where to go and they escorted Diane down the long, dark hallway to her bedroom. "Dear gawd, no, no... no!"

Her feet barely touched the floor, as the teens carried her into the room. Everything stopped and the room became deathly quiet. The only sounds were those of two teenage boys breathing fast and in an aroused manner. Diane's arms were petrified and dangled at her sides when her top was stripped and then her loose fitting gym pants were removed. She hadn't bothered to put on a bra or panties because of her troubled state that morning so she stood naked and shivering in front of two horny teens.

The bedroom was very dimly lit, which made her feel a little better. Jeff grabbed her shoulders and pushed her up face-first against the nearest wall. Diane faced the bare wall and felt like she was being scolded, as the teenager put his hand in the center of her back and pushed. She turned her head, as her face and chest hit the wall, and felt the hot whiffs of the teen's breath wash across her flushed cheek.

Jeff grabbed her wrists and placed her hands about two feet apart on the wall. He leaned forward and put his mouth next to her ear, as he held her arms outstretched. "I hope you're ready, my love. Hot and ready like you were last night," he whispered, as he straightened up and stood directly behind her.

Diane was afraid to move. When the teenager let go of her arms, she remained plastered against the wall, too afraid to make him mad if she moved. She heard the almost silent noises of clothing and knew Jeff was stripping. It took only seconds for him to remove all of his clothes and her heart pounded waiting for something to happen. Then he leaned in again and kissed her ear. "Put your hand down... around to the back and on my penis," he said in a soft yet demanding voice.

She remained petrified and merely flinched when her arm was yanked around and behind her back. Something hot brushed across the back of her hand and Diane had difficulty breathing. "No... no... no," she whispered.

Suddenly the hottest thing was against the palm of her hand. "Touch me. Put your fingers around my cock," Jeff said directly into her ear. His face sort of pushed against hers and pressed her cheek into the hard wall. "Yes, like that. Wrap your fingers all the way around my cock."

Diane realized her fingers tightened around the thick penis. She tried to use her one arm to push away from the wall, but Jeff refused to let her move. "Oh gawd, no, I can't, no, I can't."

"Squeeze, baby... squeeze my cock."

Her fingers tightened despite the resolve to resist. "No, please no."

Suddenly Jeff grabbed her arm and returned her hand to the wall. He placed his big hands over top of hers and acted as if he was holding her captive. He adjusted his hips and ensured the entire length of his extended cock pressed along the crack of her ass. "Are you ready... like last night. Ready to get that gorgeous pussy rammed full of cock," Jeff whispered, as he dropped his arms.

Diane was free yet again she remained frozen. She felt the teen's hands rub the sides of her hips and caress all of her burning flesh from her waist to her thighs. Then Jeff arched his back and guided the tip of his illustrious cock to the compressed crack at the top of her velvety thighs. "Oh... oh gawd, please don't, please don't."

Jeff kissed her ear and used his tongue in a taunting fashion, as he forced her face against the wall. "Spread your legs... spread'em."

Diane would never understand how or why she obeyed. Her arms were free yet they remained outstretched against the wall, just as the teenager wanted. Suddenly there was a minute space between her thighs and it enabled the ramrod to slip into her crotch. The steel shaft straightened and ran along the slick opening all the way to the tip of her pelvis. When her delicate labia spread, Diane cried. "Gawwww... gawwww, no, please, no."

"Wider... spread your legs wider."

"No, you can't... I can't."

"Yes, higher, stand higher... on your tiptoes."

"Gawd, no... not there... no."

"That's it... now spread your legs more... wider!"

"No, no... no."

"Yes, like that... wider... spread your feet."

"Gawd, no, please don't."

"Oh fuck... YES... FUCK YES!"

Diane was on her toes and her feet were about two feet apart when her heart stopped. The clever teenager dropped his hips and then gave one powerful thrust. The head of his cock hit the flaming hole and surged into the inferno. "Aaaggghhh... aaaggghhh."

Jeff put his teeth on her ear and whispered through clenched teeth. "Are you ready? Push back... back hard... harder!"

Diane arched her back and then her breathing stopped. The cock-head sliced into her inner being and pierced her spirit. She couldn't breathe. Diane gasped for air and felt the biggest cock enter her guts. Her arms remained spread on the wall and her cheek was plastered against the hard, cold surface. "Oh please, use something. Oh gawd, you're in... inside."

"Don't worry... I'll pull out. Don't worry."

"Oh gawd, you can't... not inside."

"Don't worry, I won't cum... I'll pull out."

Diane's mind swirled in confusion, as she listened to the teen's juvenile comments, and she tried to judge the obvious danger. "Gawd, no... not inside."

"I'll pull out. Push harder... back harder. Push!"

"Dear gawd, a condom... please use a condom."

"Sluts don't use condoms," Jeff declared and rammed his stellar cock to the hilt.

"No, gawd, gaaawwwd."

"That's it... push... PUSH! Beg... beg for my cock."

"Aaaaggggh."

Jeff drove his hips at Diane and lifted her off the floor. He grabbed her hair and held her head steady, as he demanded obedience. "Fuck me, baby. Drive that cunt at me. Say it!"

"No, no... no."

"SAY IT!"

"Oh fuck... fuck... fuck."

"AGAIN!"

"Fuck... gawd, fuck me."

"MORE!"

"Oh gawd, you're inside... deep, so deep... fucking me."

"Again!"

"Oh fuck... oh fuck."