Diane Learns a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff lifted her higher and felt her legs thrash around trying to stop the intense fucking. He yanked her hair hard and jerked her head backwards so she stared straight at the ceiling. "Not yet... wait. Wait for it... I want to fill your snatch with baby-cum!"

Her stomach heaved and went into severe convulsions. For the first time in her life, she lost complete control, but suddenly it didn't matter. There was no reason for morality or any kind of decency. Her womanly juices coated the big cock and Diane knew the orgasm would haunt her forever. She was consumed by the daunting lust and nothing else mattered. "Gawd, I can't... can't... oh gawd, I'm cumming. I can't stop."

Diane felt the teen's hips quiver and knew he was ready. Her body perched precariously on top of the stellar penis and her chest slipped up and down on the sweaty wall. Jeff let go of her hair and grabbed her around the waist. He pulled on her hips and planted her feet about two feet away from the wall. Diane bent over at the waist and used her arms to support herself so she wouldn't slam into the wall.

The teenager tightened his grip around her slim waist. Jeff jerked her backwards and rammed his powerful hips at her ass. His cock sliced through her soul and Jeff blasted searing cum into her deepest regions without any remorse or regret. "I can't hear you... TALK!"

"I'm, oh gawd, I'm cumming... cumming."

Jeff pumped his hips every time he jettisoned molten lava into the seductress. "Sluts don't use condoms. Cum, baby, cum."

Nothing else mattered. "Fuck, oh fuck, I cumming... cumming."

"Yes, yes... drive your ass back. Hard... harder!"

"I'm... I'm.... oh gawd, I'm cumming."

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck!"

"You said... but you said," she moaned.

"Oh fuck... talk! Beg me to fuck you."

Diane was delirious with the cock-head buried inside her deepest region. Suddenly the danger didn't matter and she obeyed. "Cum... oh gawd, cum... cum."

Jeff squeezed her around the waist and pulled backwards as hard as he could. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me." He arched his back and then rammed his hips at her bare ass, driving his cock to the hilt.

Her arms ached yet she summoned the strength to push. "Yes, gawd yes. I'm cumming. Do it... do it to me." Diane turned her head to the side and what she saw caused her heart to stop. Danny had a movie camera and there were no reservations, as he recorded the sexual encounter between his best buddy and the adorable married woman. Diane sobbed as the final spasms rocked her frail body and she knew the teenagers would blackmail her at every opportunity. She would be forced to satisfy Jeff and Danny's insatiable desire whether she wanted to or not.

Her climax ended long before Jeff was finished. He rocked her body back and forth ensuring to drive his cock to the hilt with every thrust. When he let go of her torso, Diane fell to her hands and knees. Danny was on her before she could regain her composure. He tossed the camera to Jeff and grabbed for the luscious butt that he had admired and craved since ravaging her at last night's party.

Diane wanted to crawl across the floor to get away from the teenager, but her arms and legs felt like they were mired in quicksand. She made several attempts to move forward, but the strong hands around her waist ensure she didn't escape. All of a sudden something poked her and seemed to be trying to hit the most vital spot between her legs. Her hands clawed the carpet; her knees wouldn't budge. When the burning rod pierced her soaked labia, Diane gasped out loud. "Noooo... noooo... gawd, no. No more. I can't... no more," she pleaded.

Suddenly she couldn't breathe. She gasped for air and felt the big cock enter her belly. She was well lubricated and Danny easily rocked her back and forth using her knees as a balance point. When his cock-head surged through her precious cervix, he merely grunted like an animal. "Grrraaaggg... grrraaaggg."

"Condom, please gawd, protection... use a condom.

"Fuck... just like last night. Fuck baby... fuck!"

"Gawd no, I can't... not again."

"Oh baby, fuck... fuck."

Her body rocked feverishly back and forth. Danny tightened his grip around her waist and used a crazed fucking fashion to destroy any remaining struggle. Her arms were too weak to hold herself upright. Diane dropped her head to the floor and she sobbed quietly, as the teenager took liberties she never dreamed of allowing anyone other than her husband. When Danny's mad thrusting became wild and sporadic, she knew he was filling her sanctuary with dangerous semen.

Overcome with grief, Diane collapsed flat on the floor when Danny pushed her away after his prolonged orgasm. She closed her eyes and listened, as the teenagers frantically got dressed and left her condo. Diane heard the front door slam and breathed a big sigh of relief. She summoned up the strength to get up and literally staggered straight to the bathroom. The silly notion that a hot bath might alleviate her problems came to her and Diane filled the bathtub with the hottest water.

Sitting in the steamy hot water, Diane had plenty of time for worried thoughts. She contemplated the future, knowing that the teenagers had more than enough incriminating evidence to blackmail her. There didn't seem to be any solution for the dilemma and she left her troubles, as she drifted into a peaceful catnap.

***

Diane was on her way to work when the teenager met her in the underground parking garage. She felt terribly uncomfortable, as Jeff stood in front of her and blocked her way. His eyes roved slowly up and down her body before stopping to leer at her abundant breasts and she shivered waiting for him to say something. "We're going to celebrate... have a fun little party tonight. We all know that tonight is normally laundry night, but instead I have the best night planned for you," Jeff informed the shocked woman.

"But... but I can't. I have too much work... busy at work."

"Too bad, my love."

"I can't... I'm busy."

Jeff completely ignored the pathetic pleas. "Since all of your clothes are dirty... you can go around the house in the nude."

"What? Nude? You can't be serious!"

"After you get home from work, take off all of your clothes. Tonight you're going to wear nothing. I hope you understand."

"But... nothing?"

"You're going to walk around in the nude. No clothes... no bra... no panties. When you get a visitor... someone knocks on the door, you'll answer it and greet them with nothing on but a big smile."

Diane was dumbfounded. "But, I can't walk around not dressed," she replied. "I can't let people see me... not nude."

"No one will see you... just your visitor. That's the best part. I want this visitor to be impressed when he sees the sexiest woman in the world," Jeff said. "I want Jeremy to see your tits... the rest of your body."

"Jeff, please, don't," she begged.

"You're going to love Jeremy. He is a great guy and I owe him a big favor."

"But, but... no, I can't."

"I've told Jeremy to visit you at seven o'clock. Invite him in and we'll see what happens after he sees a naked woman answer the door. I've dreamed of finding some woman naked... now Jeremy will be the lucky one."

"No, please Jeff... no more. I can't do any more."

"Just to relieve your mind, I will make this the last blackmail. I won't force you to do anything... ever again," Jeff vowed. "But you have to do this."

Diane stared into the eyes of the devil. There was no leniency and her stomach churned because she didn't know whether to believe him or not. Her marriage, her life would be ruined if Jeff revealed her past indiscretions even though they weren't her fault. The teen quickly turned and departed, leaving Diane standing beside her car with her mouth open. She reluctantly went to work and the entire day was a blur, as she kept thinking about Jeff's disparaging orders and his promise to end the turmoil. When quitting time arrived, her heart started beating a lot faster and she didn't know what to do.

She managed to relax and regain a measure of control during the drive home, but then her heart started racing when her condo complex came into view. Diane pulled into her assigned parking spot and reluctantly got out of the car. The slow walk up three flights and to her condo seemed to take forever. She glanced at her watch and noticed there was a little over one hour before the deadline.

Diane was going to have something to eat, but her stomach couldn't take any food. She puttered around trying to take her mind off the upcoming rendezvous but nothing helped, as she kept contemplating taking off all of her clothes and meeting a stranger at the door. Close to 6:30, she went into her bathroom and decided to take a relaxing hot bath. Soaking in the tub made a world of difference and she managed to regain some measure of self-control until there was only ten minutes before the dreaded rendezvous.

She rushed into her bedroom and sat down in front of the mirror, as she clung to the faint hope that this would be the end of Jeff's blackmail. Diane coolly applied her makeup, but her heartbeat increased and her breathing grew more ragged with every stroke. She brushed her forehead with the back of her hand and realized she was slightly flushed. Diane looked at herself in the mirror and when she saw a hot and ready woman, her stomach quivered like mad. 'Dear gawd, what am I doing? I can't. I can't do it,' she protested. 'He'll want to... oh geez, oh geez. He'll think I want to have sex.'

She was still looking in the mirror when the doorbell sounded. Her heart stopped and so did her breathing, as she tried to imagine a way out. Diane wondered if the sacrifice was worth it? Then she thought of her loving husband and how his heart would break if he knew about Jeff's clever blackmail. Her feet started moving and she reached the door just as a second series of bells sounded.

Diane held the doorknob in her hand and didn't move. Suddenly the doorbell rang again and she slowly turned the knob and opened the door far enough to see who was on the other side. She peered around the door and tried to hide her body behind the door. Her eyes opened wide in dismay and then she closed the door so fast that it slammed. Her heart pounded and Diane felt so flushed that it was very hard to breathe. When a soft tap sounded, she let out a sob of despair.

The doorknob twisted slightly in her hand, as it was turned from the outside. Diane reluctantly opened the door. "I'm Jeremy. Jeff said you were expecting me," came the response from the startled teenager.

"No... yes... no... oh gawd, yes," Diane whispered, as she opened the door enough to let the young man slip into her home. She stood against the door and noticed the teen's eyes glued to her chest and directly on her boobs. "Yes... Jeff... he... yes he," she mumbled and didn't know what else to say.

"Is it okay? Do you want me to go?"

"No, yes, oh gawd, no."

"You look gorgeous... beautiful... way sexier than Jeff described."

Diane watched the teen's eyes roam up and down her torso before lingering on her midsection. "Jeff, he... well he," she said and couldn't seem to say any more.

"Jeff said that you've never had sex with a black man and that you told him how much you wanted it to happen," Jeremy said and reached out for her hand. He noticed her great reluctance so he decided to take charge. "Can we go to the bedroom?"

Diane never knew how her arm came up, but suddenly the black teenager grabbed her dainty hand. She stumbled and almost tripped when Jeremy led her down the hallway and into the master bedroom. The teen let go of her hand and immediately stripped all of his clothes. When he was completely naked, he turned and faced the sexy, naked woman.

Diane held one arm across her chest and one hand over her pelvis in a futile attempt to show some modesty. She couldn't stop staring. The dark black cock stood straight out from the teen's hips and Diane had never seen one so big, so thick or so mesmerizing. All of a sudden the teenager took a couple of steps and stood mere inches in front of her. "I know how you feel. I've never had sex with a white woman," he whispered.

It was impossible to speak with her heart in her throat so her mind went a million miles per hour. 'So what? It isn't the same. I don't want sex with you... or any man,' she thought. 'Not black... not white... no man.'

Jeremy put his arms around Diane and held her in a tight embrace. Diane felt his impressive penis push against her overheated flesh and then flatten out along her belly. The teen was taller than she was and it felt like his cock ran all the way from her tummy to her chest. Then the teen picked her up like she was a feather and adjusted her torso so that the head of his pecker slipped between her legs. 'Dear Lord, help! He's going... oh gawd, he's going to... oh gawd,' Diane thought, as her head kept swirling in confusion.

The teen shuffled over to the bed and gingerly let Diane drop. She landed on her back and her arms sort of flung out to the sides. When she glanced down at her crotch, she nearly fainted. 'Oh Lord, oh Lord, he's... his cock, oh gawd, he's going to.' She held her breath and the thoughts kept buzzing through her mind. 'No, no, no, I can't. He's going to rape me.'

It probably happened in a minute or two, but to Diane it felt like an eternity. The teen leaned over her torso and kissed her all over. His hot lips and taunting tongue caressed every part of her neck and chest until his mouth devoured one of her rebellious nipples. The bud was extremely hard and Jeremy rolled his tongue around the nipple many times before surrounding it with his teeth.

When the teenager nibbled on her nipple, Diane sensed something wasn't going right. Then Jeremy shifted to the neglected boob and didn't stop nibbling until that bud was fully erect. Diane closed her eyes when the teen's hand slithered down her overheated stomach. The fingers traced tiny circles on her hot flesh and also teased her bellybutton by pretending to be a penis.

Diane squeezed her eyes shut as hard as she could when the fingers traveled down her tummy and onto her upraised pelvis. Suddenly the burning mouth followed. The tongue grazed her twitching belly and swiftly started licking the top of her thighs. The teen put his fingers on her knees and merely pushed sideways to indicate what he wanted. Her legs spread and enabled Jeremy to shove his arms between her thighs.

It happened so fast that Diane nearly passed out. Her legs were forced apart and then the hottest mouth closed over top of her opening. The tongue darted out of the teen's mouth and slipped between the soaked pussy lips. It may have been by shear accident, but the teen sucked the entire clitoris into his hot mouth. He toyed with the clit with his tongue and nibbled with his teeth.

"No, no, gawd no," she moaned, as she twisted and rolled her hips frantically trying to get away.

"I'm sorry... did I hurt you," the teen asked?

"No... no, it was... was," Diane mumbled. She was confused by the teenager's action, as she had expected him to simply mount her and have intercourse with or without her permission. The teen's head dropped back to her crotch and she watched her delicate clitty get swirled around and around in a furious fashion.

Diane had prepared herself to be ravaged and even raped by Jeff's friend, but suddenly that wasn't happening. She remembered some of her girlfriends talking about cunnilingus. They described the sex as selfish yet the best sex; how nothing in the world compared to getting eaten out by their husbands. Diane recalled her husband's reluctance of any type of oral sex and now there was a stranger between her legs. "Ooohhh... ooohhh gaaawwwd."

"Huuummm... huuummm."

"Noooo... noooo."

"Huuummm... huuummm," Jermey moaned, as he rammed his stiff tongue into the tiny hole.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, what are you doing?" A severe spasm shot through her belly and Diane had doubts. Whenever her body reached such an aroused state, it wasn't long before she lost control to a burning desire. Without warning, the teenager lifted his head and he rolled on top of her outstretched body. Her legs remained widespread and she felt his hips slip between her open thighs, as he reached up to kiss Diane on the mouth.

Diane kept her mouth closed at first and she tried to roll her head to the side. She wanted to break the kiss and felt a great urgency when something slipped up the inside of her thighs and jabbed the core of her universe. The dangerous cock-head pushed on her puffy labia and threatened to pierce her soul. Diane gasped and opened her mouth. Her protest was stifled when Jeremy kissed her hard and searched for her evasive tongue.

Just as Diane arched her back and turned her hips, the teenager thrust his hips. Jeremy interpreted her fear and anxiety for pleasure. He rammed his powerful hips at her and heard a loud cry, which again he construed as sexual desire for an interracial encounter. Diane used every ounce of her strength to break the kiss. "No, no, please, you can't. Protection... you need to use something... a condom," she cried. "I can't... we can't."

Jeremy was horrified, as her fears hit him. "Sorry! I'm sorry, so sorry. I have one... in my pants," he blurted out. "I'll get it."

The teenager quickly jumped up and rushed over to where his pants were strewn on the floor. He returned so fast that Diane barely caught her breath before a condom wrapper was shoved in her face. "Here, please do it... put it on," he said. "I can't... my fingers," he said and showed how his hands were literally shaking.

Diane didn't know what else to do so she took the condom. She looked at the colorful package and then at where the thing was going to go. If stimulating or overwhelming events happened to her in the past, nothing compared to putting a rubber condom on the biggest, black cock. Her fingers literally vibrated when she ripped the wrapper open and gingerly took out the condom. When she set the condom on the thick head of Jeremy's penis, drops of slick white cream seeped out and filled the floppy rubber cup. Nothing in her past compared to rolling the condom slowly down the long shaft.

Diane couldn't take her eyes off the menacing cock. Jeremy pushed her shoulders and in a heartbeat Diane was on her back with a black teenager between her legs. He held his torso up as high as possible and left plenty of room between his chest and Diane's. She stared downward across her flat stomach and noticed the charcoal penis spread her white labia to reveal the pinkest slit. The black head was massive. Suddenly it was gone and her heart raced so fast that blood rushed to her head and made her temples throb.

Dazed, Diane watched the teenager thrust half of his cock into her womanly opening and then she tried to endure what came next. Jeremy dug his fingers into the soft flesh of Diane's ass and held her hips steady, as he pumped. His chest fell and she lost sight of the raunchy penetration. Diane tried to breathe and suck in enough oxygen so she wouldn't pass out, but it was hard with several inches of ramrod buried deep inside of her inner being.

All of a sudden she heard the teenager huffing and puffing like crazy and knew he was going to orgasm. Without thinking her arms came up and Diane hugged the thrashing teen, as if she wanted his experience to be very memorable. Just when she thought his lengthy climax was over, Jeremy arched his back and drove his powerful hips at her. The lights went out and she couldn't breathe. There was an unfamiliar tingling deep inside her belly and Diane merely hung on for dear life, knowing what might happen if her resolve waned.

Both were totally exhausted when the teenager's climax ended. Diane rolled onto her side and Jeremy snuggled against her back. She never gave it a second thought when the teenager deftly pried her legs apart. Jeremy raised her upper leg just enough to create a space at the top of her shapely thighs. Then he slipped his semi-hardened cock into the moist crotch and let the lengthy shaft rest directly on Diane's pussy slit.