Diane Learns a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing was said after Danny's climax and the teenagers quickly got dressed. Diane sat up and watched. She felt used and kind of dirty yet the feeling wasn't as upsetting as she imagined. She was almost in a dreamlike state. Her finger slowly wiped something off her chin and slipped up to her lips, as her tongue lashed out to clean her finger. The bitter taste was surprising and not revolting like she thought. Then her other hand slipped down and into her sweaty crotch.

Diane felt the immense wetness. Her fingers swiped across her puffed up labia and got coated with the leaking cum, as her mind raced backwards to the extremely dangerous encounter with the teenager. When her finger dipped into the vast wetness, all she thought of was what happened to her body. An unfamiliar orgasm of a lifetime washed over her delicate soul. Even having vowed not to succumb to any raging desire, her willpower hadn't been strong enough.

The teenagers glanced at the sexy naked woman who was licking the fingers of one hand and groping her crotch with the other. They were more concerned with the prior sexual experiences and couldn't wait to brag to all of their friends. Diane watched the teens depart and then her mind snapped back to reality. She immediately collected all of the evidence Jeff handed her when they arrived and could only pray that the material was all of the incriminating evidence. Diane wondered if the teenagers were telling the truth about not blackmailing her again, but then she wondered what she really wanted.

THE END

Please send feedback, as I appreciate knowing what readers think of my stories.