Diane Learns a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the perfect position. Diane closed her eyes and imagined her husband behind her. They often had sex in this position and it brought back wonderful memories, as she dreamed about her husband. She was too tired to move and relished the chance to simply remain still. Jeremy tucked his arm under Diane's head and tightened his embrace, as his hand cupped a boob. He reached around her chest with his other arm and hugged her tighter into his chest.

Diane was in dreamland; the teenager was tender. His loving caress felt marvelous on first one breast and then the other until both nipples were rock-hard and throbbing. She was going to ask Jeremy to stop, but wanted to delay it for just a moment or two. Then he fondled one boob and his other hand went to her chin, tilting her head up slightly so his lips could reach her ear.

Jeremy kissed her ear and the side of her face, teasing her with his tongue. His fingers were elusive, lightly caressing every inch of her boob and ensuring her nipple was fully erect and then he did the same to the other. The teenager's hot puffs of air washed across her cheek and seemed to raise her temperature, as his fingers left her chin. Jeremy pinched one of her throbbing nipples with one hand and the other carved a path downwards, venturing towards the Promised Land. The skilled fingers lightly caressed her stomach and down to her shivering pelvis.

Diane desperately wanted to hate the teenager, but somehow his loving embrace and tenderness swayed her judgment. The tip of his finger touched her labia and she held her breath, almost hoping he would continue. Then the finger rested directly on top of her delicate clitoris and rolled the bud back and forth ever so slightly. Diane wasn't sure if the teen was moving her clit or if the bud was throbbing around on its own.

Jeremy slyly shifted his hips backwards until the head of his rejuvenating cock was in the perfect position. His arm remained curled around her hip and he used his finger to press on the tip, as he guided the head of his cock into the slippery darkness. Diane shook her head, but she refused to open her eyes. The dream was too vivid and powerful and she didn't want it to end without finding out more. She didn't say anything and merely let the wonderful sensations overtake her soaring emotions.

Her mind was filled with a flurry of desire yet her body was motionless. She gasped when the teen craftily shoved a few inches of ramrod into her inferno and then he too remained absolutely still. His fingers surrounded one of her nipples, but they only held the bud and squeezed ever so lightly. The fingers of his other hand captured her glorious clit and again merely squeezed without moving very much.

Diane was delirious. She hoped the teenager would turn violent and ravage her body so she could hate the kid. Her loins tightened and squeezed the embedded penis that was getting bigger and bigger. Blood surged through the hardened meat and made the cock throb crazily, which readily transferred into her overheated canal. Just as Diane was going to roll away from the teenager, the most severe spasm shot through her guts. She opened her mouth to utter a protest, but nothing came out.

Another spasm tore through her stomach and her hips jerked wildly. She was filled with a rare and unfamiliar desire and somehow it controlled her body. When her back arched, her hips thrust backwards, which brought a sudden end to her struggles. Diane dreamed of her husband snuggled up against her heated body and everything seemed right, as this was their favorite position. The head of the teen's hardon burst through the final barrier of reason and the floodgates opened wide.

Jeremy hugged her, using his arms to pull her closer and his hands to squeeze her. One hand fondled her titty and his fingers tenderly caressed the hardened nipple. Jeremy's other hand cupped over her pelvis and his long middle finger pressed directly on top of her throbbing clitty, rolling the bud back and forth. He nestled his face into the crook of her neck and his breathing was fast and ragged.

When a harsh tremor ripped through his loins, his reaction was swift and profound. Jeremy bit down on the flesh of her shoulder and Diane cried out, but it wasn't from pain. The bite turned her into an animal. Lust flooded her mind and the womanly cream flowed over the black cock, making it easier for Jeremy to pump his powerful hips at her shivering backside.

Her unexpected orgasm crested and Jeremy's exploded with a fury of an out of control teenager. Diane's body was out of control and she flung her arm out in front of her torso trying to lesson the furious convulsions in her belly. The teenager wisely pinched her vulnerable clitty and she couldn't stop or slowdown the crushing orgasm. Her stomach heaved and she feverishly tried sucking in and out in an effort to regain a measure of control over her soaring emotions.

Diane moved her hand and touched something wet and clammy that was on the sheets. Her fingers groped the slimy object and it felt like a dagger pierced her heart. "But... but... no, it can't be," she whispered, as she picked up the used condom with her fingertips. "But... but?"

Jeremy peaked over her shoulder. "It fell off... slipped off after the first time," he replied.

"Oh gawd, no, not without anything?" Diane cringed, as the teen's hips thrust randomly and she knew Jeremy was shooting the final jets of cum into her womb. "No, it can't be. I thought... thought you had a condom."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't stop... but I couldn't stop."

"Oh gawd."

"I'm sorry. I got carried away. You're so beautiful and sexy... I got carried away," Jeremy said. "I couldn't stop."

The intercourse ended in a hurry. Diane rolled away and Jeremy quickly got out of bed. He dressed as fast as he could and tried not to look at the depressed young woman. He practically ran out of the condo and left Diane cuddling herself in a fetal position, as she felt sorry for herself to the point of having tears run down her cheeks.

***

Diane fell asleep as soon as Jeremy departed. Troubled by the dangerous intercourse, she experienced nightmares that kept waking her up until the alarm went off in the morning. Groggy and sleepy, she got ready for work and managed to get there on time despite being troubled by what happened. Her only salvation was Jeff's vow to end the blackmail. Diane spent the day dreaming and hoping that her life would gradually be back to normal, whatever that might be.

She was still in a stupor when she got home and eventually settled into a restful evening once she had something to eat. When the phone rang, she picked up the receiver and her heart stopped. "Love, we're coming over. We'll give you the evidence and won't bother you anymore," Jeff said. "We'll be there in five minutes."

It was the longest five minutes of her life. She rushed into her bedroom and changed into almost formal attire because she didn't want the teenagers to think she was too casual or relaxed. Diane could hardly breathe when the doorbell rang and she answered the door, praying the teenager was telling the truth about ending his blackmail. She let them in and Jeff handed her a few DVD's with the supposed evidence of her infidelity.

"Mom expects me home soon, but we have time," he declared.

Diane merely stared at the teenager unable to believe her ears. "But... but you said... you promised," she replied, as her voice sounded a little shrill and almost woeful. She looked at Jeff and then at Danny. A shudder ran through her body and Diane wasn't sure what it meant because the feeling was similar to a sudden or unwanted arousal.

Jeff was smart enough to know that a good thing can't last forever, but he wasn't prepared to go without one last fling. The experience of having complete control over such a sexy woman, as Diane was fantastic, but he realized it had to end eventually. "I think your marriage and security are worth one more... another sexual encounter," he said. "I want it to be just like the first time... when you were on top."

"You said... but you promised."

"I said that I would stop blackmailing you and stop forcing you to have sex with me... and I will," he stated. "Right after we have sex... for the last time."

"No, gawd no, I can't."

Jeff stood in front of her and Danny moved around to her left side. "I won't ask again. I will keep my word after we do it. After we have sex, I won't bother you again," Jeff declared. "We'll leave you alone."

Diane felt trapped, but she still had confidence. "No, no more," she vowed and brought her arm up. "No more, you bastard!"

When she tried to slap the teenager, Jeff caught her arm just in time. He held her with an iron grip and jerked her towards his chest. "There you go again... acting like a real bitch," he said.

"I won't. I won't have sex with you again... ever."

Jeff swiftly turned her around and twisted her arm behind her back. He put his free arm around her neck and held her captive. "Do it. Rip her fucking clothes off," he told Danny. "Let's bang this uppity bitch."

The arm tightened around her neck and Diane struggled to breathe. Danny quickly followed his buddy's orders. Diane was wearing a nice pair of designer jeans and Danny relished the thought of stripping them off her seductive body. He unsnapped the front and his eyes got bigger when he unzipped the jeans to reveal a skimpy pair of panties.

Danny struggled to roll the thick garment over her hips, but eventually he got them down to her knees. He paused to admire the high-cut panties that made Diane look absolutely alluring and then he started running his fingers around the edges of the panties. Danny couldn't wait, as his fingers dipped under the elastic and searched for the wetness between her legs.

Diane was horrified when the teenager groped her crotch. She attempted to loosen the restraining grip around her neck by standing on her tiptoes, but Jeff simply pulled his arm backwards and tightened his hold. Diane lashed out with her foot, but her struggles only heightened the teen's growing desire, as Danny quickly ripped off her panties and jeans.

The position was awkward and humiliating for Diane and she sobbed when the hot whiffs of Danny's breathing washed across her bare tummy and upper thighs. Then the two teenager's worked together to remove her fancy top and bra. Jeff's free hand undid the buttons of her blouse until the garment draped open and put her chest on full display to Danny's hungry eyes. In a mere moment the blouse was stripped. "Holy shit... that's a sexy bra. She must have wanted her tits to show," the teen said.

"Wow, you're not kidding... fucking see-through and lacy. She wanted us to see her boobs," Jeff stated, as he promptly unfastened the clasp. Then the teen yanked the bottom of the stretchy bra and marveled when one of the luscious boobs popped out into the open. "Look! Look at her nipple. It's fucking rock-hard and begging us to feel it!"

Virtually naked and shivering, Diane remained defiant. "Stop! Don't touch me you little assholes. Stop or I'll scream."

"Go ahead. Nobody is going to believe you. Everybody in the complex knows you're an uppity slut. They'll believe us when we tell them you took off your clothes and seduced two innocent teenagers," Jeff whispered.

Diane struggled for all she was worth and managed to get free. She wheeled and lashed out at the teen. This time she slapped Jeff across the cheek. When his head snapped to the side, she felt extremely regretful for acting in such an uncommon manner. Jeff pushed her backwards and straight into the strong arms of his buddy. "Hold her. Let's get at it," he stated and furiously ripped off her bra.

Diane stood motionless with Danny's arms wrapped around her and she stared straight at the naked teenager, as he quickly ripped off all his clothes. "Oh gawd, I'm sorry... so sorry. Please, don't... I'm sorry," she pleaded. "I didn't mean to hit you."

Jeff led the way out of the room and down the hallway to Diane's bedroom. "C'mon... bring her to the playground. Our dear little slut is going to give us one last screw," he said. "Maybe she'll learn to keep her big mouth shut."

Danny literally carried the distraught Diane to her bedroom, as her arms and legs thrashed wildly trying to resist. Jeff turned once he got inside the room and grabbed one of Diane's arms. Her jerked her out of Danny's hold and sternly forced her across the room to the bed. He pushed her forward and she landed prone on the bed with her face buried in the bedding.

Jeff acted so fast that Diane didn't have a chance to struggle. He jumped on her back and grabbed her by the wrists, extending her arms way up above her head. Then the teenager shoved his knees between Diane's and forced her legs apart. He only needed a narrow separation and Jeff easily spread her legs far enough to enable his ramrod to slip into the womanly crotch.

Jeff's face was at the back of her head and he shrewdly put his mouth behind her ear. "I know you want my cock... don't you, love," he whispered. "Don't you?"

The teenager pinned her arms outstretched and then his buddy made her struggles futile. Danny grabbed her ankle and spread one of her legs out to the side as far as it would go. Diane felt the probing. The cock-head hit the side of her thigh and thrust upwards. When the tip grazed her exposed slit, all she could do was shake her head and plead. "Jeff, dear gawd Jeff, please don't. I'm sorry, so sorry... please don't."

Jeff felt the wetness on the sensitive rim around the head of his cock and knew his aim was perfect. He jerked his hips enough to feel the womanly juices cover the first two or three inches of his shaft and then he wanted to wait. "Are you ready, my love," he asked.

"No, gawd no."

"Should I ram my cock into her belly?"

"No, no... gawd no."

Jeff let go of one arm and grabbed a big handful of hair, jerking her head up. Diane's neck arched and she felt his mouth on her ear. "Are you ready, love? Ready for my cock?"

Diane had to arch her back because the teen yanked harder on her hair. "Gaaawwwk... gaaawwwk."

"Spread your legs... wider... WIDER!"

Diane didn't want to but she couldn't resist. Her back arched more and her legs spread. She felt the teen's hips jerk a few times and then there was a hard determined thrust. When the penis burst into the pit of her stomach, she felt her heart rate go out of control. The blood surged through her veins and her head seemed to swirl crazily in great confusion. "Gawd, no, you're in... inside. Gawd no!"

The heat was practically unbearable. Jeff embedded his lengthy cock and then he tried to remain fairly still, letting his hardon throb wildly inside the heated vagina. "Oh baby, now I'm going to fuck you," he moaned. "You wanted my blackmail to stop... now you can make it stop."

"Yes, yes, please stop."

"I will... after you cream all over my dick."

"Yes... no, gawd no!"

"You don't want me to stop?"

"Yes, yes, please stop."

"After you show me... show me you're serious by having an orgasm."

"No, I can't... can't."

"Then I won't stop. I'll blackmail you forever... after your husband comes home."

"Oh gawd, no, you can't."

"I will unless... unless you cream. You can stop the blackmail."

Her back hurt and she had a difficult time breathing. Lack of blood and oxygen going to her brain likely caused her great confusion. "No, we can't. Not without something... protection. We can't."

"Did you say that to Jeremy? Did you use protection with Jeremy?"

Diane prayed he would stop talking. Then his hips started moving. Slowly at first, but soon they were pumping up and down, driving his cock in and out at a frantic rate. The memory was profound and she envisioned being ravaged by the black teenager. She remembered the first time. Jeremy used a condom and the sex wasn't dangerous. Then she recalled how she lay in his strong arms and somehow lost her conscious reasoning.

The sex had just happened. Diane remembered how she dreamed of being in bed with her husband and that the sex was all right. She suffered probably the most profound orgasm of her life and then her world crumbled. Jeremy hadn't used protection and her belly was filled with cum from a black man. All of a sudden she was afraid. Not because of being ravaged by the dominating teenager but by the confused state of her mind.

Diane was face down and her arms and legs were spread-eagled on the bed. The teenager was fearlessly riding her and every time Jeff pumped his hips, he embedded his cock. "Well, did you? Did Jeremy use a condom?"

Diane shook her head trying to regain a measure of control. "Yes... no, oh gawd, he used me... gawd, we did it," she moaned. "Oh gawd, he didn't... it fell off and we had sex."

"You had unprotected sex?"

"Oh gawd, yes. It just happened... we had sex and Jeremy didn't use a condom."

"Get ready, love. We're going to do it one last time," Jeff whispered. "When you cum all over my cock, you can stop the blackmail."

"Gawd, yes... stop the blackmail."

"You know what you have to do!"

"Yes, yes, I know," Diane moaned. The cock moved easily in and out of her honey-hole and the head seemed to hit the deepest core with every thrust.

"Remember the movie... how you creamed. Now you can save yourself... cum and save yourself."

There it was! An earthshaking spasm shot through her midsection and two or three random convulsions erupted in her deepest regions. This was the point of every sexual encounter where she had to decide. She could grit her teeth with the strongest determination and vow to resist the temptation or she could submit to the powerful sensations. Suddenly the tremors turned into a steady stream and the womanly cream flowed freely to coat the thick penis buried to the hilt. Diane felt the hottest blast of semen jettison out of the cock-head and knew the teenager was climaxing. "Oh gawd, no, no, don't cum."

"Baby, baby, you're the sexiest woman in the world... so hot and sexy," Jeff groaned, as his balls throbbed crazily.

The river of cum poured out of her belly. "No, no, I can't... can't... not like this."

"Oh baby, keep cumming. Cum all over my cock."

The severe convulsions started in the pit of her stomach and she didn't know how to stop the rumbling, as it rippled into every part of her being. Diane closed her eyes, as the powerful orgasm took over. Her sweating body twitched and jerked, but she couldn't move much with the teenager lying on top. The cock barely moved in and out yet it was enough to caress every nerve ending inside her overheated vagina. Nothing seemed real so she reasoned that nothing bad could happen and she tried to endure the everlasting ecstasy.

When the teenager collapsed, she tried to regain some sort of normal breathing. Luckily Danny gave her a choice because Diane wasn't sure if she could stand another sexual intercourse. "Blowjob! I can't wait... suck my cock," the teenager ordered. "I need you to suck my cock... bad."

The one teenager got off her back and the other rolled her over. Diane was forced to sit up and then there was a hard, throbbing cock shoved in her face. She obediently put her hand on the imposing penis and then she tightened her fingers to control how much was forced into her mouth. Diane wisely realized that by giving the teen a blowjob, she wouldn't get ravaged by Danny.

Diane used all of her skill to satisfy the teenager's desire. She kept two or three inches of rock-hard steel inside her mouth and rolled her tongue slowly around the flared cock-rim. The seedy taste of precum wasn't as bad as she thought and she willingly squeezed the cock in a milking fashion to speed up Danny's climax.

All of a sudden the teen's stomach heaved frantically in and out and Diane gasped when a stream of cum filled her mouth. She swallowed and merely tried to hold the cock steady in both hands, as the cream flowed down her throat. The teenager had his hands around her head and he forced her to keep his cock inside her mouth for what seemed like an eternity.