Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,862 Followers

Gavin noticed a movement in the mirror mounted on the wall while he mercilessly moved his cock in and out of Catherine's pussy. Catherine's eyes were closed as she struggled for breath. With his peripheral vision he identified the movements in the mirror as Catherine's sister standing in the door to the room. She looked really hot in a tight running top and her hand was moving inside her running tights.

"Well, well, well. Here is an opportunity," Gavin thought to himself as he continued to powerfuck Catherine. "Tiffany has always been a queen-bitch, but now she's getting off watching her sister getting fucked. Maybe I can use this to take her down a notch or two."

Gavin continued fucking Catherine for a couple of minutes then he buried his shaft in Catherine's pussy and stopped his movements.

Tiffany was cumming as she watched Catherine lay on her back on bed sheets soaked through with sweat and her own juices. Catherine's chest rose and fell as she attempted to catch her breath from the exhausting sex she just had been a part of. Her hair was as wet with sweat as it would look if she'd just gotten out of the shower and her teen body glistened also.

Gavin decided to make a final show for Tiffany so he continued to shove himself in and out of Catherine's tight clutching cunt. Then he pulled his long slippery member from her soaked shaven slit and rapidly jerked himself off making sure Tiffany had a clear view of his monster cock. It didn't take long before he was shooting his spunk in glob after white glob all over Catherine.

Tiffany was shocked by the powerful scene in front of her. Coming down from her own orgasm she saw her sister lying on her back on pink bed sheets soaked through with sweat and her own juices. She watched her sister reach a hand up to one of her C-cup round breasts to scoop up some of her lover's sperm and put it into her mouth.

"You're a great fuck," Gavin gasped as he with his peripheral vision saw Tiffany turn around and leave, looking stunned.

---

Later that day Catherine and Gavin were out by the pool. It was a beautiful day for sunbathing and the couple was enjoying the beginning of the weekend. Catherine cherished the time she was able to spend with her boyfriend as he often had to work. Over the last month she had fallen in love with Gavin. She knew he was the heartthrob of the school and had broken many hearts but now he was hers.

Catherine felt a little bit lazy after the thorough lovemaking with Gavin. She loved that they could be together out by the pool on this perfect sunny day. Catherine was lying on her favorite reclining chair facing the pool as well as the sun. She had her darkest sunglasses on so she could open her eyes without squinting. As she looked over at her boyfriend she was rewarded with a wonderful sight. Gavin was wearing black speedos and sprawled on another reclining chair. For a moment Catherine simply observed her man whose light blond hair glinted in the sunlight. Powerful and lean, Gavin's body looked relaxed—the way you sometimes saw those pumas in wildlife programs looking when they'd just been fed. Catherine's stomach flipped as she registered the broad shoulders, the narrow jut of his hips and the long legs which seemed to go on forever. She was able to detect the prowling sexual pulse beat emanating from him. Wild butterflies were beating their wings in her stomach.

Gavin looked over at Catherine and smiled. Her bikini was molded on her sexy body. Two modest scraps of turquoise material almost made her breasts spill over and the bikini bottoms taunted him with two tantalizing bows on either side of her slender hips. Bows which could be undone with a single tug of a silken piece of fabric. Gavin loved the way her honey blonde hair fell over her shoulders in soft waves. Before he could say or do anything he noticed Tiffany approaching.

---

Tiffany had been vexed by her sister's accomplished performance making love to her boyfriend. She definitely was more experienced than her older sister and it made Tiffany envious. So she decided she would have to gain the upper hand by seducing Gavin, showing her sister who was the boss.

She had put on her most daring gold bikini. The top barely contained her breasts and the bottoms were even more revealing. The strings of the bikini bottoms were high on her slender hips making her long legs look even longer and the front dipped so low that Tiffany had to shave her pussy completely. The back of the bottoms was a small triangle that disappeared between her athletic ass cheeks. Before she walked out of her room Tiffany had looked into the mirror. She blushed slightly at the sight of herself in the mirror. The top was so tiny that it barely covered her brown nipples. She put on her sunglasses and took her brown hair down from its pony tail. Trying to look more confident than she felt Tiffany put on some gold high heels and walked out to the pool calling out, "Hello there. I didn't know we had a visitor."

Gavin studied Tiffany. He liked what he saw. Her slim athletic build, tanned body and full breasts made an impact.

On the other hand Catherine was startled by her sister's sudden appearance but tried to act confident as she said, "Oh hi Tiffany. I didn't know you had come home. I think you know my boyfriend Gavin."

"Sure I do. Hi Gavin."

Gavin looked up and down her hot body as she approached, and said, "Hi Tiffany."

"So, boyfriend...do Mom and Dad know?" Tiffany teased as she settled on the lounger next to Gavin's.

"No, not yet anyway," Catherine replied.

"Then it'll be our secret," Tiffany laughed and lay down beside Gavin and picked up her phone.

Gavin looked over at Catherine and realized she was kind of shocked by her sister's presence. So he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Relax baby."

Catherine whispered back, "She'll blab to my parents. I don't want our secret to be out."

Gavin saw an opportunity to progress with his plan to get back at Catherine and Tiffany's father for the way he had put his own father out of work and the terrible effect that had had on his whole family. He whispered, "Relax baby. I think your sister is envious of our relationship. Look at the way she is dressed. I think she wants to lure me away from you. That will never happen but maybe I should play along so we could coerce her into not telling because she would also implicate herself. I don't want to do it but I think it's the only way out."

Catherine was silent for a moment then said, "I don't know if it's a good idea. What would you do to Tiffany?"

"Well if I'm right, she'll want me to fuck her as a way to gain the upper hand and put you in your place. I'll do it but, mark my words, it will only be fucking and not lovemaking like we do. I'll only do it if you think it's worthwhile keeping our secret from your parents."

Catherine thought long and hard. She knew her father would disapprove of Gavin's background. She wanted to prep him some before she introduced Gavin as her boyfriend. She had noticed a shift in her relationship with her sister during the last couple of months and she knew Tiffany had a mean streak in her when she felt she was inferior to someone. So with a shudder she said, "I think it's the only way out. But are you sure Tiffany wants you?"

"I'm sure. Let's just play along for some time. Trust me, she'll soon make her intentions clear. But you promise me that you'll not get jealous."

"Alright, but I don't know how I'll handle it."

"You'll handle it just fine. Let the initiative be up to your sister," Gavin said as he lay back on his lounger. He almost couldn't believe Catherine had accepted his idea.

---

Fifteen minutes later Tiffany rolled over onto her stomach. She looked over at Gavin and asked, "Will you please put some oil on me?"

"Of course," Gavin replied and rose from his lounger getting the oil.

Tiffany watched him get up, her eager eyes feasting on his body and its movements: the broad shoulders, wide back and slim hips, the compact and tight buttocks, molded closely by his tight-fitting swimsuit. He turned towards her and she sucked in her breath as she gazed at his front. The compact, well-developed chest muscles, the flat, ribbed abdomen, the muscled thighs. His Speedos hugged his crotch very closely. Tiffany blinked and stared at the bulge there, her mouth slightly open. Her sister's boyfriend cut such a breathtakingly masculine figure that she could not draw her gaze away.

Gavin noticed Tiffany's fascination with him as he got up and moved over to her. As he picked up the sun tanning oil he looked over at Catherine and winked. Then he was leaning over Tiffany's hot body.

It was not the first time Tiffany had made a boy put suntan oil on her back. But the boys had always seemed to be in awe of getting their hands on her hot body so they had been very timid in their approach. She expected the same from her sister's boyfriend but seconds later she knew she was completely mistaken.

"You'll burn if you're not careful. I'll make sure you're completely covered," Gavin said as he squeezed oil onto the firm flesh between her tanned shoulder blades and then began to rub it in.

Tiffany expelled a slow rush of air as she felt his strong confident hands on her back. When she felt him loosening the bikini top and pushing aside the straps of her bikini she tensed beneath his questing fingers.

"Gavin, I don't...." Tiffany stuttered.

"Relax Princess. You don't want to have tan lines, just relax."

Squeezing her eyes tightly shut, Tiffany couldn't make up her mind whether she should stop him or enjoy it. This was getting out of control. She had always been the one calling the shots but Gavin had surprised her and taken control over the situation. She didn't know what to do as she felt his strong hands caress her body.

Gavin focused on Tiffany's shoulders and back for some time. He continued sliding his hands down her sides to touch the sides of her breasts protruding over the edge of her top. After some time he moved down to her legs. Gavin gently massaged her calf muscles at first and eventually moved to her slender thighs.

Tiffany was confused. She had set out to test her sister's relationship with her boyfriend but when she stared at Catherine she just got a smile in return. Her body was reacting to Gavin's hands and she was becoming frantic. Her mind was telling her to stop this. That she had lost all control over the situation but her body screamed to let him proceed. She let out a moan as she put her head down on the lounger, closing her eyes while Gavin's hands gently kneaded her leg muscles.

Gavin loved the way Tiffany's legs felt under his hands. Her legs were smooth and the muscles felt firm. As he kept rubbing her legs Tiffany was softly moaning at the pleasure of the moment. As he continued to rub up and down her legs he became bolder. He spent extra time on her inner thighs rubbing them as softly and seductively as he could and every now and then he touched the sparse cloth covering her cunt.

Tiffany's body was ablaze. A shot of pure lust charged through her body as Gavin's finger's touched her pussy. She moaned out loud.

Gavin knew he had her so when he reached deep inside of her firm thighs he made sure to touch the crotch of her bikini with his fingers. Each thumb slid under the edge of the skimpy material and touched Tiffany's labia. When Tiffany didn't stop him he slowly and deliberately moved his thumbs up either side of her crotch, feeling and caressing the edges of her labia.

Tiffany moaned deeply as her body trembled in response to Gavin's touch. She felt her pussy starting to get really wet.

Gavin decided to take matters into his own hands. He pulled at the gold strings on both sides of Tiffany's bikini bottom and lifted her hips up. Then he moved down to her vulva. This time he rubbed his fingers along her labia and slowly manipulated Tiffany's bikini so that her pussy was bared. Her beautiful, smoothly shaven vagina excited him beyond reason. He began gently licking Tiffany's swollen lips.

"Aaarg," Tiffany moaned as she felt Gavin's mouth on her pussy. She let herself be turned around so she was on her back with her sister's boyfriend between her legs licking her pussy. She looked down between her full breasts and was aroused by Gavin's manipulations.

Gavin used his fingers to pry the outer lips open leaving the inner lips exposed. He began to blow warm air on the sensitive skin and watched it quiver.

"Oh my God, Gavin," Tiffany shrieked while her hands were embedded in his blond hair.

Gavin looked up into her lust filled eyes. He knew she would be his in matter of minutes so he stuck his tongue out and touched the swollen clit with the tip of it.

"Aaarg," Tiffany screamed and threw her head back while she arched her back pushing her quivering clit into Gavin's mouth.

Gavin continued eating her out while moving two fingers in and out of her pussy. Moments later he could feel the muscles inside her cunt squeezing his fingers as Tiffany climaxed.

Tiffany was moaning and twisting around on the lounger. The orgasm was the most intense she had ever felt. Her knees were weak as she ground her pussy on Gavin's tongue while pulling his face into her pussy. She felt the waves begin to crash over her as the pending orgasm hit her. Tiffany threw her head back and shouted as she came. She saw sparks and light as she came.

Gavin kept stimulating Tiffany's pussy for some time. He knew he had her now so he acted on pure instincts. There were no conscious thoughts, just the pure instinct bred into men over thousands of years. His predatory instincts cut in and he recognized the situation for what it was. Tiffany was vulnerable. Gavin's body was suddenly a boiling mass of adrenalin and lust.

Gavin climbed up between Tiffany's legs and reached down and took hold of his massive hard-on. He moved it up and down Tiffany's wet vaginal slit a couple of times to coat as much of the head with lubricant as possible. Then he positioned his cock at the tight entrance of her vagina. Gavin looked down at Tiffany's pussy and liked what he saw. Completely bald, two thin lips pressed tightly together, the lips moist with excitement. She looked really tight.

Lust, fast and hard, drove Tiffany's pulse higher, and she had to clear her throat as she tried to speak. Moistening her trembling lips she lowered her eyes to look as Gavin's hard cock traced her moist, hot, swollen vagina. Tiffany was shaken up by the way her body had reacted when Gavin had used his tongue to pleasure her. Her limbs had gone boneless and she had never been with someone who knew exactly what he was doing to her. And now he was going to slide his massive shaft into her vagina. Tiffany was wild and scared but she knew she wanted this more than anything.

"Please..." Tiffany stuttered.

"Your wish is my command," Gavin laughed pushing forward as he guided his huge shaft into his girlfriend's sister.

"Ohhh," Tiffany moaned as Gavin entered her. "Go slow....Please go slow."

Gavin laughed as he slowly continued to fill Tiffany's tight pussy with his throbbing pole. Gavin loved the exquisite smooth as silk tightness of Tiffany's pussy. Fuck the Douglas sisters had some great pussies. He pushed in slowly, a little at a time.

Tiffany opened her legs wider and shifted her hips to make it easier. She had been with two other boys before Gavin but they had been boys. Gavin was a real man. He was the thickest she'd ever had. Pain was ripping through her body.

"God I feel like you're splitting me in half!" Tiffany gasped. "Are you all in?"

"Not yet," Gavin grinned and moved in and out, going slow at first as Tiffany's juices lubricated his cock.

"Are you used to a big cock?" he asked looking into her face. He already knew the answer by her response but he couldn't resist asking.

"No," Tiffany moaned.

Her answer heightened Gavin's passion and he gave another shove with his hips.

"Aaarg..." Tiffany screamed and she put her right hand on his narrow hips and tried to push Gavin back a little, "Please......so big, Gavin. So thick. I don't know ... I don't know."

Gavin grinned as he sensed his girlfriend's sister was having second thoughts. He would show her what strutting her stuff around him would make him do so he took complete control. He started his own pace and rhythm of introducing more and more of his long thick shaft inside Tiffany's tight pussy.

"Gavin, it's too much. I can't take it! Too thiiiick," Tiffany screamed as she felt as if her sister's boyfriend was splitting her in half.

"Relax, I'm almost halfway there."

Halfway, he was already exploring regions none of her other lovers had ever reached.

"Easy ... go easy," Tiffany shrieked. She breathed deeply and tilted her hips up at him to relieve some of the pain. Relentlessly now, Gavin plunged deeper and deeper on every slow thrust.

A strange thing happened after some time. The pain started to subside and was replaced by a strange pressure deep within her. Tiffany felt pleasure lighting her up from the inside, a bright hot shimmering pleasure she had no control over as it built and built.

"I'm going to fuck you real hard," Gavin roared as he felt excited by the fact he was fucking Tiffany in front of Catherine. He pulled almost all the way out leaving just the tip in. Then he thrust home...hard.

"Aaarg!" Tiffany screamed.

Again and again Gavin fucked his hard cock in and out of his girlfriend's sister. He liked the way her large tits were juggling and slamming into each other as he fucked her harder and faster.

Tiffany dug her nails into his muscular arms. "Yeah, fuck me, fuck me like a bitch in heat" she chanted, her eyes rolling into her head and her mouth forming an O.

"You like getting fucked hard, slut?" Gavin taunted her as he fucked her hard.

"Yeah, I like it," Tiffany screamed, raising and pushing her hips to meet Gavin's thrusts.

"You're such a slut, fucking your sister's boyfriend. Do you want me to treat you like a real slut," Gavin bellowed.

"Yes, I am a slut. Treat me like a slut," Tiffany moaned as her back arched and her toes curled as she had a massive orgasm.

"Aaarg," she screamed as the immense pleasure ripped through her body.

"Get ready for a ride slut," Gavin roared as he pounded her.

For the next half an hour Gavin continued to fuck Tiffany so hard he practically rammed her through the lounger. Tiffany held onto his arms for dear life. He was changing from missionary to doggy and then back to missionary.

Tiffany had never felt anything like this. Her whole world was Gavin and his big thick cock. He made her cum several times on his cock.

At last the spasms of Tiffany's pussy pushed Gavin over the edge. His cock erupted in a violent explosion, expelling his white milky cum up and out with the force of a cannon. The first shot hit her left tit, the next hit her right. Soon Tiffany was covered in his warm white liquid.

Tiffany was so tired from the unbelievable fucking she just laid on the lounger and panted. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been so exhausted.

Gavin was still stirred up. He had just fucked Tiffany while Catherine had been an awe-stricken spectator. The taboo of fucking his girlfriend's sister made him want more. He got up and walked over to Catherine and said, "Get me hard. I want you now."

Catherine was shocked as she saw her boyfriend's slimy cock in front of her face. But watching her sister being thoroughly fucked had also made her worked up. So without hesitation she took his cock into her mouth and in a matter of minutes she had cleaned it and it was hard as ever.

Gavin leaned down and gave her a deep kiss and whispered, "I love you and I think we have leverage on your sister now. But I need to be with you now. Are you up for it, babe?"

hetup
hetup
2,862 Followers