Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,859 Followers

"I'm so hot and I want you so much right now," Catherine replied.

"I want to fuck you doggy style, baby. So get in position."

Catherine quickly turned around and got onto all fours and arched her back downwards, driving her hips up and presenting her open swollen sex to Gavin.

Gavin knew Catherine wanted to show off for her sister. He grabbed her slender waist and drove his rock hard cock forcefully into her silky hot tight depths.

"Oh..." Catherine screamed as Gavin's cock hit her cervix. She had never been taken so forcefully before but she could feel that her lover was really worked up.

"Oh God, Gavin. You're so fucking big," she cried out.

Gavin held her slender waist tight between his powerful hands as he rammed into Catherine again and again. Her shimmering blond hair writhed over her beautiful back as the couple fucked like animals.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" Catherine grunted with each thrust. Fluid streamed out of her stretched hole and over Gavin's testicles as he continued to plunge into her tight pussy. The pressure on his shaft was growing as her pussy started to clamp hard around it.

Gavin leaned forward and grabbed a firm breast and pulled Catherine up against him. Reaching around with his other hand he grasped her other breast. The couple knelt together, Gavin's hands gripping her full weighty breasts, pinching and rolling the nipples as he jack-hammered his cock hard into Catherine's slender body.

Gavin breathed hard in her ear and panted, "Tell me, who's your man?"

"You're my man, Gavin," Catherine shrieked as she came.

A minute later Gavin pulled his cock out and roared, "Turn around and swallow my cum."

Catherine quickly turned around and sucked the huge head of Gavin's cock into her mouth.

Gavin roared as he climaxed and, with bulging biceps, he held Catherine's head against his groin. Then he felt a strong sharp contraction deep in his balls and a jet of semen pulsed up his shaft and exploded out of his bursting glans. He kept on thrusting, the primeval instinct taking control, forcing his fluid into her mouth.

Catherine swallowed and swallowed but soon Gavin's cum started to spill out of her mouth. Half a minute later Gavin let go of her head and smiled down at her. Then he turned around and hopped into the pool.

---

While Gavin was swimming lanes in the pool the Douglas sisters lay panting on the sun loungers.

After some time Tiffany blubbered out of the blue, "Oh my God..."

Catherine looked over at her sister and asked, "Why did you do it?"

Tiffany felt remorse as she looked back at her sister. She loved Catherine with all her heart but had to admit to herself that she had been envious of her newfound confidence, "I didn't mean for it to happen. I just wanted to tease you and your boyfriend, then things got out of hand. Gavin's just so..." Tiffany's voiced trailed of.

"I know he's fantastic, but that didn't give you the right to do what you did," Catherine hissed.

"You're right. But for the last month I've been troubled by your shift in personality. Before, you always looked up to me but for some time you have been giving me a snobby attitude when we talked about boys. And I get it now so I just wanted to tease you when I saw you with your boyfriend. But I hadn't imagined this would happen," Tiffany replied.

Catherine began to feel somewhat repentant as she knew her sister was right. She had been rubbing her new found confidence in her face because Gavin made her feel so self-assured. So she said, "You're right, but that doesn't give you the right to fuck my man."

"I know but I didn't mean to do it. I just wanted to vex you as I flirted with your boyfriend. But when he put his hands on me...I can't explain...It just...I don't...fuck...he just took control and made me feel something I've never felt before," Tiffany stuttered.

Catherine looked at her sister. Tiffany had always been the strong confident one and now she was reduced to a blabbering fool. Catherine started to smile. She had transcended her sister and was now the more experienced one regarding boys. Still she loved her sister and didn't want to hurt her. But she also wanted to make it clear to Tiffany that she was no longer the underdog. So she said, "I still think you behaved deplorabl having sex with my boyfriend. But I also know he made you see stars."

Tiffany blushed, "I'm so sorry but it was if a spell came over me. I can't say I regret it but I can truly say I'm sorry if I hurt you. What are we going to do now?"

Catherine pondered over this for a moment, "Well I could tell you it was a onetime thing. But we both know the cat is out of the bag. You have experienced something wonderful and I have to admit highly addictive. Maybe we could..."

Tiffany became hopeful and stuttered, "Maybe we could share Gavin."

Catherine was stunned. She had intended to say that they could find another guy for her sister. The idea of sharing her boyfriend had not occurred to her. The first thought was no-way but as she reflected over it she saw an opportunity. She had been afraid of Gavin moving on from her but if they double teamed him they could make sure he would be a very satisfied jock. So she replied, "Sharing. I really don't know. How...what if...have you..."

"He is formally your boyfriend, but we'll share him," Tiffany said excitedly.

"My boyfriend, but we'll share him. That's a deal," Catherine laughed.

Gavin had overheard the last part of the two sisters' conversation. He liked the idea and decided to take control. He got out of the pool naked and walked up to the sisters and said, "Well, well, well. What do you two think you're doing? Talking about sharing me? You have misinterpreted the situation. You can't share me."

Both Tiffany and Catherine blushed. They were overwhelmed by Gavin's appearance in front of them. He looked like a young god, muscular and powerful with his huge dick swinging with every step he took. Catherine stuttered, "We didn't mean to..."

"Relax baby. You'll not share me, because I'm not yours to share. I'm a man and will not be treated like an object. But if you want to I'll take you both as my lovers. But then you'll both accept my demands."

"What do you mean?" Tiffany asked.

"I'll be in control of you both. You'll do as I want because I'm your master."

"I don't think so..." Tiffany was shocked by Gavin's demand. But she was also smitten with the potent jock in front of her.

"Don't misunderstand me. I don't want to spank or hurt you. But in my experience when two women are into the same man, jealousy can often occur. I don't want to deal with that kind of drama. So my solution is to become the boss of our relationship. You'll do my bidding. It will ensure a happy relationship for all three," Gavin stated.

For a moment the two girls were silent, then Catherine said, "I'm okay with it."

Tiffany looked first to her sister and then to Gavin, "Alright. I'll accept."

"Fantastic. I've always wanted to be with two beautiful girls. And I have to say...the Douglas sisters are one hell of a catch." Gavin said and leaned down to first give Catherine a deep kiss then Tiffany.

Gavin pulled away after a moment and looked down at the sisters with a smile. He felt his cock stir as his eyes looked down to Tiffany's full breasts noticing her hard brown nipples standing out. Once again he became very horny.

Tiffany looked up at her new lover. He kept himself in fantastic shape, was well-toned and had model-quality good looks. She was perched on the end of her sun lounger leaning a bit far forward. Her eyes zoomed in on Gavin's crotch and she realized his cock was beginning to get harder. She stammered, "Oh my God."

Catherine had gotten up from the lounger and smiled knowingly. She was the one who had landed this hot stud.

"We have had that in us," Tiffany said as she pointed at Gavin's hard-on.

"Yeah and it gets way bigger," Catherine said as she smiled and caressed her pink nipples with her hands.

"It's already pretty big," Tiffany stuttered.

"Bigger than your previous boyfriends'?" Catherine laughed.

"Way bigger," Tiffany replied.

"Well, I'm going back in pool," Gavin said and dove back into the water. He knew he had to cool off otherwise he would have Tiffany bent over in seconds.

But Tiffany didn't waste any time, standing up and plunging in after Gavin feet first, then popping up from the water, her full round tits bouncing, rivulets of water streaming over them.

Catherine took a different approach as she slowly walked towards the pool. She wanted to make sure Gavin took in her body. She was envious of her sister's slightly bigger boobs and longer legs. But she knew her own stomach was perfectly flat which made her breasts stand out and her legs were toned. Catherine sat on the edge of the pool, her long honey blond hair falling over her shoulders. She began swishing her legs in the pool and looked Gavin in the eyes. When he smiled at her, she slowly slipped into the pool and walked over to him and put her arms around his neck. She made sure to brush her hard pink nipples against his skin, then leaned into her boyfriend, kissing him aggressively on the mouth.

Gavin loved the effect his tryst with Tiffany had had on Catherine. Before, she had always made him make the first move, now she was the one taking the first step. The couple's tongues intertwining in each other's' mouths. After some time they broke free and saw Tiffany approaching.

Tiffany looked radiant with her natural tan and her wet brown hair. Her full breasts sat high on her chest. Gavin took in her beauty and thought he had hit a homerun with the sisters.

"Can I have a go?" Tiffany asked.

"Of course, that's what sharing means," Catherine said with a smile and let go of Gavin.

Tiffany stepped forward and put her hands on Gavin's muscular chest, sliding them downwards over his six-pack stomach then further down. She found his cock and cradled it with both hands.

"Hey, I said you could kiss him not touch his cock." Catherine laughed.

"I know, but I just had to make sure. I have trouble believing what my eyes are seeing," Tiffany said as she squeezed Gavin's cock firmly and ran her hands up the shaft. She felt it get harder and thicker.

Gavin pulled her against him to kiss her full moist lips, placing his hands on her firm ass and squeezed as the couple's tongues started to dance. He felt his cock grow and bump against Tiffany's lean stomach as they kissed. After some time he cupped her breasts, squeezing them. They were bigger than Catherine's but just as firm.

Gavin broke the kiss and put his arm around Tiffany's shoulders and did the same with Catherine on the other side. The sisters turned towards him and pressed the sides of their tits against him while their hands caressed his back and ass. To stake her claim, Catherine used her other hand to hold Gavin's hardening cock and Tiffany immediately followed suit.

Catherine began gently stroking Gavin's pole.

"I can't believe we are doing this," Tiffany said and asked "Can I stroke it?"

Catherine let go of Gavin's shaft and started caressing his walnut sized balls while Tiffany gripped his long thick pole with both hands. Gavin leaned in and kissed Tiffany while she pumped him. Her hands were fairly small and she could barely get a proper grip on his cock as it grew to its full size.

"Now I understand the pain I felt at first," Tiffany said as she broke the kiss and looked down on Gavin's member. Her hand's movement made her full breasts jiggle and the small, dark brown nipples were hard, pointing like arrows.

"It hurt at first but after a while it is just utterly amazing," Catherine responded gently rolling Gavin's balls in her palm.

Gavin was really excited so he walked the girls over to the stairs and sat near the top step so his groin was just out of the water. Catherine and Tiffany sat on either side of him.

"Please blow me, Catherine," Gavin said.

Catherine grabbed his shaft and got down to Gavin's groin. Seconds later she was gently licking the head before she began moving her mouth up and down the thick shaft, her blond hair spreading out in front of Gavin on the surface of the water.

Gavin could feel her tongue swirling around his dick head as her hands caressed his thighs. He began kissing Tiffany and their tongues twirled around each other.

After some time Catherine moved her head back and looked up at Gavin and said, "You're so fucking big. I can barely get the head in my mouth."

Gavin pulled her up to his face and kissed her, then lifted her onto the poolside beside Tiffany, her bottom making a smack as she sat on the edge.

"Spread your legs my beautiful sluts. I'm going to feast on your fine-looking pussies," Gavin stated as he took in the two bald pussies in front of him.

Tiffany was really stirred up so she put her hand on her moist pussy lips and began spreading them wide.

Her clit was swollen and looked like a tiny pebble.

Gavin moved in between Tiffany's slender tanned legs and held them aloft as he began licking along her inner thigh, kissing her softly.

"Please just lick my pussy," Tiffany moaned, grabbing the back of Gavin's head and pushing it down.

Gavin obliged, licking her folds with gusto, tasting her sweet juices. He ticked her clit with the tip of his tongue then swirled around it as fast as he could. He heard a sharp intake of breath and saw her stomach suck in, her breasts heaving.

"Aaarg," Tiffany screamed as she felt Gavin's tongue work ferociously around her swollen clitoris. It seemed to her that her juices were gushing out of her. Only one of her boyfriends had ever gone down on her and he had not been an expert like Gavin. Gavin was making her feel things she had never felt before.

Gavin started to fuck her pussy with one, then two fingers. He looked up and saw Tiffany was close to a climax. He noticed Catherine was sitting right next to her sister with a lust filled expression on her face. He decided to take another chance, so he said," Help your sister, baby. Lick and suck her nipples."

Catherine was shocked by Gavin's request. Never ever had she been involved in anything sexual with her sister, "I don't think..."

Gavin interrupted her, "Don't think baby. Just do...Do it for her."

Catherine pondered over this for some seconds then she cautiously leaned in and took Tiffany's brown nipple between her lips. She started to lick around it and suckled on it while Gavin tongue-fucked Tiffany's pussy.

Tiffany didn't realize what had just happened. She just felt so good and moaned out loud.

Gavin was aroused by the fact that Catherine was sucking on her sister's tits. He let his hand creep to the side and found Catherine's leg. Promptly he found the warm wetness of her vagina letting him know she was not as repelled by sucking her action as she had let on. Gavin found Catherine's swollen clit and teased the flesh while she continued licking and caressing her sister's breasts.

Soon both sisters were moaning loudly. Catherine's moans were low and throaty while Tiffany's were high. Gavin could hear wet squishy noises all around him and he could feel Tiffany bucking her hips so that her cunt mashed into his face. Catherine was also bucking her hips as Gavin inserted two fingers into her sopping wet pussy, curling them up and rubbing inside her soft depths.

"Aaarg. You're making me cum," Tiffany screamed as her hips bucked even more. She had never thought, she could experience such a feeling.

Gavin let Tiffany's clit slip from his mouth with a 'pop' and positioned himself in front of Catherine's pussy. He dipped his head and began circling Catherine's clit with his tongue as he slipped his middle and ring finger into her soaked pink softness and thrust hard.

Catherine's body was ablaze. Moments ago she had been licking her sister's tits and now her boyfriend was licking her pussy and using his fingers to get her off. She tossed her head back and moaned loudly.

Gavin spread Catherine's pussy lips wide with both hands. Her depths were bright pink and her little bean clit was swollen. He pulled back the hood and teased it with his finger. Catherine jumped and twitched, her full breasts bouncing to and fro.

Tiffany was still worked up and in some kind of sexual frenzy. As she took in the couple right beside her she unconsciously leaned in and kissed her sister's full moist lips.

Catherine was so turned on she just accepted the kiss and seconds later the sisters were kissing each other, their hands busy caressing each other's' tits.

Gavin looked up to see the sisters extend their tongues and flick them back and forth over each other's lips then twirl them around each other. The kiss and the tongue action made his cock swell even more. He was excited by the sight and continued his assault on Catherine's pussy. He stuck out his tongue and drove it hard into her hot box as far as it would go. He withdrew it quickly and repeated the movement, fucking her with his tongue while he continued to tease her exposed clitoris with his fingers.

Catherine broke the kiss with Tiffany as she felt her orgasm approaching. It felt as if molten lava was running through her veins and she screamed, "Fuck baby, you make me cum."

Gavin felt her pussy juice flow over his tongue as he continued to tongue-fuck her. Catherine's small feet rapped against his powerful shoulders as he lapped up her fluids.

After a moment, Catherine was pushing against Gavin's head, trying to move him away, as she couldn't take it anymore. Her whole body was ablaze.

"Utterly fucking amazing," Catherine moaned.

"I'm glad you liked it, sweetie. You really gave me a good taste of you," Gavin said licking his lips and continued, "And it was so fucking hot seeing you kiss Tiffany."

The sisters blushed at this but Gavin didn't give them time to respond. He could feel his balls aching with need. He got hold of Tiffany, lifting her up in a smooth motion and she instantly wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Put me in," Gavin moaned.

Tiffany was still aroused so she grabbed Gavin's huge pole with her delicate hand and moved it against her pussy. Before Gavin could make a thrust she impaled herself on him in one motion and screamed, "Fuck,...you're ripping me apart."

Gavin held onto Tiffany as he began to thrust his shaft in and out of her tight cunt. Her slender legs were still wrapped around him as he took control of her hot body. Using his strength he hoisted Tiffany until he was almost out of her then slammed her down all the way again, ramming the head of his long pole against her cervix.

Once again Tiffany felt both pain and pleasure. Gavin was such a powerful lover that she felt like a ragdoll in his arms. She knew she would be really sore in the morning, but right now she just sought another high....and by God, Gavin could provide it.

Gavin felt Tiffany's pussy clamping his cock in rhythmic pulses as she flung her upper body back, arching her back and screaming again while jolting from side to side. He wanted to nail her tight pussy even harder so he carried her to some cushions. Putting her down, he was soon on top of Tiffany.

Catherine, still in her post-orgasmic bliss, watched as her brown haired sister pulled her legs back to her chest, exposing her swollen sex to Gavin. He threw a quick glance Catherine's way, smiled and then climbed on top of Tiffany. Catherine was no longer jealous just curious about what her boyfriend would do to her sister.

Gavin shoved his cock inside Tiffany with one strong thrust and her legs fell over his strong shoulders. With her ankles by his ears he started plunging away inside her. He stared down into Tiffany's pretty eyes. Tiffany just moaned incoherently as she took inch after inch of his big cock.

hetup
hetup
2,859 Followers