Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,859 Followers

Tiffany's legs were almost straight up in the air and her big breasts jiggled on her chest as Gavin rocked her body.

"So good...so good," Tiffany moaned again and again as she felt her body almost dissolve into lust filled atoms.

Gavin kept plowing away at Tiffany, moving faster and faster. He was breathing quite heavily.

With a scream Tiffany came once again.

Showing a great deal of self-control, Gavin pulled out of Tiffany. He turned his head to look at Catherine and said, "Come over here Catherine. Now it's your turn."

Catherine looked at Gavin's hard, glistening cock wagging before him and she wanted it more than anything in the world.

Gavin noticed Catherine was staring at his cock like she was starving for it. He crawled to his right where Catherine had laid down and moved between her slender legs. Catherine held her arms out for him and pulled him down to her as he slipped into her tight wet pussy.

As the couple kissed Gavin started moving, fucking his girlfriend with a slow, sensual rhythm, quite different from the power fuck he'd just given her sister. He was attempting to make Catherine feel loved and not just a sexual object. Their bodies moved together perfectly, as if they were made to be together and Gavin did everything he could to keep it going as long as possible despite her tight pussy. Catherine's legs were wrapped around him and she was kneading his back with both hands. It was as though she was trying to pull him completely inside her.

Catherine couldn't believe how good she felt. She felt a special bond with Gavin and loved the way his face was buried by her ear whispering sweet nothings into it. Gavin's thrusts became erratic and stronger and she knew he was going to cum. But it didn't matter because she was already cumming.

Feeling his own climax approaching Gavin began jack-hammering into Catherine with his long, hard shaft. His balls tightened and each plunge of his cock into her clenching pussy brought him closer to his climax. As he reached it he pulled out of her clasping pussy. Gavin grabbed hold of his slippery shaft with his right hand and started to pump up and down violently. Emitting a huge roar he felt his huge cock expand even more and his balls tighten. Moments later he climaxed and his cock exploded. Incredibly large globs of thick, hot cum blasted from the huge head coating Catherine in his potent seed. Gavin kept on stroking his huge shaft as he continued to spray his semen onto Catherine. He blasted huge loads of cum all over her chest, cleavage, and pussy.

Tiffany was amazed by the display of wanton lust Gavin put on. Looking at her sister she noticed the thick ropes of cum that were running down between her breasts. Her tight stomach was also covered as was her gaping cunt.

Gavin fell down on top of Catherine using the last of his energy to prevent him from crushing her too much. He noticed that her breathing was as ragged as his.

"Wow, you two are quite a hot couple," Tiffany giggled. She was on her side watching them with her head propped up on her hand. "I guess I would be envious if I hadn't experienced the same thing moments ago."

"Well you can always clean your sister with your mouth," Gavin grinned back at her.

"I don't think..." Tiffany started to say.

"Come on. I've filled my stomach with your juices and now you will not even taste mine," Gavin interrupted.

Tiffany knew he was right and moved over to her sister and tenderly began to scoop up some of Gavin's cum with her tongue and swallow it. She wasn't opposed to it and soon she was doing a great job of cleaning her sister.

Catherine started to protest as Tiffany sucked her hard pink cum-covered nipple into her mouth, "Stop it Tiffany, this isn't right. No matter how good it feels it isn't right, for so many reasons."

"Stop protesting Catherine. We all know you like it. I don't care if you're sisters. If this is going to work then you'll have to stop being such a prude. Look at Tiffany, she doesn't mind. I want us to share each other's' bodies, Tiffany wants it and I know deep down you also want it. I don't care how much you say you don't. I can tell you want it too," Gavin said.

Catherine was still tingling from their sex and her sister's mouth and looking at Gavin's naked body she still desired more. She made herself look him in the eye and said, "I love you, Gavin. Yes I like what Tiffany is doing to me but she's my sister."

"You'll just have to accept that you're having a different relationship than before," Gavin stated, enjoying these developments in his plan to get back at the girls' father.

Catherine thought for a minute while unconsciously her hand was caressing her sister's brown hair as Tiffany was licking Gavin's sperm off her body. She realized that Gavin was right and smiled "Alright we have a new relationship."

Gavin laughed and for the rest of the day he made sure the sisters were really satisfied as he fucked them again and again.

hetup
hetup
2,859 Followers