Don't Piss Off the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Archie laughed and played along. Pretending to be Emily he answered, “Oh. Ooohh! You skinny black bitch! You know how to please a girl!” While he talked, Archie grabbed Emily’s pussy. He manipulated her fat outer lips, making it appear that her vagina was talking. Everyone broke up laughing at the sight of her talking pussy.

Clarence was not lucky that day. He ended up with Aunt Katherine. He undressed her careful. Then he positioned her on a chair with her legs spread and her ass on the edge of the seat. He knelt in between her pale, pasty thighs and complained, “Oh, man! Look at this thick bitch! She’s got saggy tits and flabby thighs.”

Billie had propped Gwen up on her hands and knees by putting a pillow under her belly. He had hold of the petite woman’s prominent hip bones and was fucking her hard doggie style. He heard Clarence’s lament and said, “She’s got a pretty face, a big round ass, and a genuine fire crotch. It could be worse!”

Reggie had Kiera bent over the arm of the sofa and he was banging her from behind. He looked over at his friend and teased, “Damn! You’re right, Clarence. She’s as out of shape as you are. Her stomach is nearly as big as your beer gut. If you want to fuck in the missionary position, you’ll need a longer dick!”

“Har! Har!” Clarence responded. He slipped a condom on his penis and forced a finger covered with lube into her hairy cooch. It was quickly followed by his prick. “Ummph,” he groaned as he shoved seven inches of thick cock into the middle-aged woman. She moaned as he speared her. Her eyes didn’t open.

Clarence bantered with his friend. “Reggie, your wife never complains when the C train pays her a visit. She tells me your pencil dick can’t get her off.”

Ace pulled back from Siobhan. He licked her essence off his lips, laughed, and said, “I love young pussy! Even when the bitch is drugged and knocked out, her body responds. This babe couldn’t be any wetter.”

He slipped a condom on and plowed into the poor woman. “Ahhh!” he exclaimed as he raped her.

All the men groaned and laughed as they fucked the women. When they were done, they screwed another and then, if they could get it up again, they had a third. The bride and Kiera were the prettiest women in the room. They were popular and each was fucked four times. Tiesha, Emily, and Gwen were raped twice. Only Clarence had sex with the middle-aged redhead.

An hour and a half later, the women were still naked and unconscious and all the men were sated. Ace put his clothes on and said, “Clarence and Billie, you dress the girls and make sure we didn’t leave anything behind with our DNA or fingerprints. Everything goes into the trash can and the trash goes directly to the incinerator. Got it?”

“Yes, boss.” the underlings responded.

After the others had dressed and left, Clarence went around and collected beer bottles and glasses. Billie went over to Siobhan and ogled her naked body as she lay on the sofa. He said, “This girl has a banging set of tits.”

He leaned down and groped her breasts. Then, he knelt down and sucked on her hard nipples.

Billie pulled off her and said, “This bitch is getting married soon. Wouldn’t it be hilarious if, on her wedding night, her husband strips her and finds hickeys and bite marks on her body? He’d be like, ‘What the fuck! You cheating whore. Who have you been having sex with? I’m out of here.’”

The guys laughed. Clarence said, “Yeah. That would be funny. Let’s do it.”

He came over to the sofa. They stretched Siobhan out lengthwise on her back. Billie and went to work on her neck. Clarence was about to mark her inner thigh but changed his mind. He tapped his buddy on his shoulder and said, “Wait.”

Billie took his lips off her and looked at his friend.

“We want her to be caught, right?”

“Yeah.”

“If we mark her on her neck or anywhere on the front of her body, she’s bound to see them and cover them up or refuse to be with her fiance until they’re gone.”

“Yeah,” Billie grunted.

“So how about this? Let’s bite her on the ass. We each sink our teeth into her tight, little bum. She’s less likely to notice. Her man will find them and say, ‘What the fuck? Explain to me why you have teeth marks on your butt!’”

“Yeah!”

The men rolled her over. Billie went first. He bit her on the ass. Siobhan groaned in pain and squirmed to get away.

Clarence cried out, “Aaahhh!” as he sunk his teeth into her firm flesh. Billie snickered. Siobhan again groaned.

Billie said, “God! I wish I could be there when she tries to explain our teeth marks.”

“Yes. She won’t remember us biting her. What the hell could she say?” Clarence said.

The men began dressing Siobhan. Hers and Kiera’s clothes had gotten mixed together. Billie held up two thongs and asked, “Do you remember if the bride wore the red or white underwear?”

“No,” Clarence answered. “Don’t bride’s wear white?”

“Yeah.”

Billie placed Kiera’s white panties on Siobhan. Kiera got her friend’s red thong. After they’d dressed the rest of the women, they positioned them on a sofa or sat them in the chairs. Then, they policed the area, making sure they hadn’t left behind any incriminating evidence. Billie grabbed the trash can. Clarence got the cart. They left the room.

^^^The next morning^^^

The women slept in. One by one, they woke, complained about headaches and being hung over. They all used the bathroom, gargled with mouthwash, washed their faces, brushed their teeth and hair, and changed into casual clothes for the trip home.

When Kiera went to use the toilet, she discovered the red panties and said, “God! I’m hungover. How’d I end up wearing someone else’s underwear?”

Siobhan was at the sink. She said, “I’m a wreck too.” In the mirror, she saw her friend and said, “Hey! That’s my thong.” She lifted the skirt of her short dress to look at what underwear she had on and asked, “Are these yours?”

Kiera giggled and said, “Yes. What happened?”

“I don’t remember. Did we hook up?” the bride-to-be asked.

Kiera took off the thong as she pissed. She said, “The last thing I remember is returning to the room after dancing my ass off. I wanted to go to bed, but there was another complimentary bottle of champagne and we drank it.”

She wiped and flushed. Then, she spread her legs, looked at her vagina, and gently probed it. She said, “I don’t remember any girl-on-girl action. I’m tender and sore. Your tongue couldn’t have done this. Did you bring your strap-on?”

“No. I got rid of that thing and my other sex toys when I got engaged. Before Mark moved in. I didn’t want to scare him off or have him learn what a freak I’d been.”

Siobhan slid her hand inside her underwear and touched her pussy. She said, “My vag is sore too. It only gets like this after rough sex or multiple partners.”

“Were we drugged and raped?” Kiera asked.

The other woman shrugged her shoulders and said, “I don’t think so. The last thing I drank was the Cristal from Ace Wilson. That bottle was sealed. Remember? Gwen opened it, there was a loud pop, and the cork flew across the room.”

“Yeah.”

^^^October 6th^^^

“YES!” Padraig shouted and he thrust his fist in the air. He looked up from the computer screen and said, “The doctor’s money is in the bank!”

His brother, Kevin, smiled and said, “You smooth talking son of a gun. So you conned another greedy fool out of his money. How much did you take that chump for?”

“10 large. I sold him $5,000 worth of rare, gold coins for 15K. Netting a nice ten grand.”

“We should celebrate,” Kevin said. He grinned and added, “You’re buying the drinks.”

“You’re right and this score will pay for a real celebration.”

The two men went to their favorite bar. It was a dive but offered a full array of services: alcohol, gambling, pool, darts, and prostitutes. Kevin walked up to the bar and said, “Jack, set us up. Two tumblers of your finest Irish whiskey.”

Jack dropped the rag that he’d been using to polish a beer mug. He poured them their drinks, placed them on the mahogany bar, and asked, “Did you have a good day?”

“Exemplary,” Paddy answered.

The O’Sullivan brothers drank deeply and savored the fine liquor. They placed the empty glasses down.

“Another?” Jack asked.

“Is the Pope Catholic?” Kevin said, answering for both of them.

Padraig asked, “Is Mary in?”

“I believe so,” Jack said.

“Good. Brother, grab your drink,” Paddy said.

The two men left the bar area. They went past the bathrooms and the storage room to a nondescript room in the back. Paddy knocked.

A black woman opened the door.

Padraig grinned broadly and said, “We’d like to party!” He showed her a wad of bills.

The whore smiled, grabbed the money, and said, “You Irish motherfuckers have come to the right place.”

Five minutes later, Kevin O’Sullivan cried out, “Ohhh! You’re good.”

Mary was naked and riding him cowgirl style on a big bed in her room in the back of a bar. She was a big woman in her thirties more than capable of servicing the two men in their forties who were her johns for the night. Her pendulous, black breasts bounced around and slammed into each other as she fucked. Her motion caused them to quiver and quake in front of the smiling Irishman’s face.

Kevin hammered her. He drove his dick in fast and deep. “Oh, yeah! This is some good pussy.”

He called out to his brother and said, “Paddy, you have to get in on this. Fuck her in the ass. Fuck her big black ass!”

“All right,” Padraig said with a smile. “After all, I paid for the party.” He finished undressing and finished off his tumble of whiskey. Then, he stroked his semi-hard cock and approached the bed.

Kevin was lying on his back. His knees were bent and his legs dangled over the edge of the bed. Mary straddled his hips and was riding him like the pro she was. She stopped when Padraig came up behind her. She leaned forward, rested her watermelon-sized breasts on Kevin’s chest, and presented her ass to the second man.

Paddy placed his hands on her big, fat ass. He said, “Let’s see what we have here.” He pried her butt cheeks apart and saw the goods. Her skin was dark brown. Her anus and pussy were jet black. He saw his brother’s thick, white dick embedded in her hairy pussy.

“Mary, what a pretty, asshole you have,” Padraig said as if he were an authority on the subject. He licked a finger, poked her butthole, and put the tip inside her. He asked, “Are you ready for me?”

“Oh! I’m ready,” Mary answered. She laughed, wiggled her butt, and captured the full length of his finger.

“Okay,” Padraig said. He grabbed a bottle of lube off the bedside table, poured some on her bum, and some on his hand. He stroked his cock to thoroughly wet his dick and then, he corkscrewed a finger into her ass to lube her butthole. Next, he knelt on the bed behind Mary. Then he placed his dick against her anus and slowly drove it forward. His stiff cock parted her flesh.

“Oooh wee!” Mary cried out gleefully.

Kevin stayed still. His dick was inside Mary’s vagina. He felt her move to accept Padraig’s cock. He felt his brother’s penis sliding against his. The two dicks were each in their own chamber, but only millimeters away from each other.

“Ahhh,” Padraig groaned as he drove his unit fully inside Mary’s butt.

“Fuck me! I’m so fully!” Mary cried joyfully.

Kevin laughed and asked, “Was that a statement or an order?”

The men took it as a command and fucked Mary. Her body trembled. The double penetration overwhelmed her senses and caused her to climax. Her body shook and she cried out, “Ooohhh!”

The men continued to pummel her. Their ball sacks slapped against each other. The three of them were overheating. Their hearts raced. Sweat poured off their bodies. Mary was mostly stationary. The men used her. As time passed, they shifted from alternating strokes to fucking Mary in unison. Pleasure built and built for everyone.

“Ohhh. Ohhhhh!” Padraig roared and he shot his load in Mary’s fat, black ass.

Mary moaned, “OOhhhhhh!” Her body trembled and she was racked with another orgasm.

Kevin thrust into Mary’s clenching pussy and achieved his release. “Ahhh Ahhhh!” he hollered announcing his climax.

Paddy collapsed on Mary. She collapsed on top of Kevin. Everyone sighed contentedly and enjoyed their bliss.

When Padraig’s shrinking dick popped out of Mary’s bottom, he rolled off the big woman. He looked down at his messy dick, chuckled, and said, “If you play in the mud, you can’t be surprised if you get dirty.” He got up, went into the bathroom, and washed his soiled cock.

After cleaning up and dressing, the brothers had another drink at the bar. Then they went home to their loving wives and families.

^^^October 7th^^^

The next morning, Padraig made a call. He said, “Hello, Archie. I want in on the deal. I have the ten grand. In cash.”

“Sorry,” Archie said, toying with him. “I don’t think it’s possible. It is so late in the process and, honestly, the buy-in is fifteen.”

“A couple of days ago $10,000 was good enough!”

“Things change. Maybe next time,” Archie said.

“I can do fifteen,” Paddy said.

“In cash? Today?”

“Yes.” Paddy wiped sweat from his brow. To himself, he said, “I can do this. I’ll clean out the savings account. My wife will be pissed if she finds out we don’t have next month’s rent money in the bank, but it’ll be worth it. Clarence got a fifty percent return on his investment in a week.”

“Okay. Bring the money to my office. No later, then 3:30.”

“I’ll be there.”

^^^

Padraig left the bank carrying $15,000. As he rode a bus uptown, he mumbled to himself, “There’s barely enough money left in the checking account for this week’s groceries. Stop it. Don’t worry. This is a sure thing. Think how happy Collen will be a week from now when she discovers over twenty grand in our bank account!”

^^^October 14th^^^

“Paddy, what were you thinking when you bet all our money on some hair brain scheme?” his wife, Colleen, yelled. Tears streamed down her face. Fear, anger, and disappointment radiated from her eyes. “You’ve put me and the kids at risk. Again. This is not the first time you’ve left us with no way to buy food or to pay the rent, but it will be the last.”

She glared at him in disgust. He said nothing and sheepishly looked at his shoes.

Colleen sighed loudly and said, “I’m done. I’m leaving you! The kids and I are going to my mother’s place.”

The younger kids, Maeve and Sean, were home. They heard the argument and were scared. They ran to their mother and hugged her. She cried and embraced them. The kids stared wide-eyed at their father.

Paddy stumbled out the door and wandered aimlessly through the city. Later that evening, he went to the neighborhood bar to drown his sorrow. His brother was there. He sat beside him on a bar stool and said, “Kevin, Colleen’s kicked me out. I lost all our money. She’s tired of my shit.”

“She’ll take you back. She always does.” Kevin called out to his niece who tended bar and said, “Kiera, darling. Two whiskeys.”

She nodded, poured them heavy, and brought them over. She’d overheard her father and put in her two cents. “Mom is angry, but more than that, she’s weary. She packed her stuff and Maeve’s and Sean’s. Grandpa came over and got them.”

Kevin sipped his drink, nodded, and asked, “What about you?”

“Mom wanted me to go too, but I’m eighteen, I’m out of school, and I have this job. She didn’t argue when I said I wanted to stay in the city. I’m bunking with some friends.”

She looked at her father and said, “Dad, I packed your stuff. There are a suitcase and a couple of boxes in the storage room.”

The brothers stayed for hours. They drank more than they usually did. Kiera heard snippets of their conversation. Paddy confessed, “I was done in by my greed. I was over-confident. I thought no one could con me. I’m the con artist. Ace Wilson and his crew got me. Ace took all my money and worse than that, he cost me my family.”

Another man, who was sitting near the O’Sullivan brothers, piped up and said, “Did you say, Ace Wilson?”

Paddy nodded.

The other man said, “He’s a crook. He runs all sorts of scams and has cheated a lot of people out of a lot of money.”

Paddy shook his head and said, “I knew he was a crook. I thought I was on his team. I thought we’re going to fleece some poor soul. I didn’t know I was the mark.”

Padraig slammed his fist on the bar and shouted, “He cost me my family. It’s only right that he loses his.”

“That’s crazy talk,” Kevin said. He lowered his voice and asked, “Are you talking about hurting them?”

“No. I’m a talker, not a fighter. I’m not going to kill anyone. He took from me the only good thing I had. You didn’t see how Colleen and the young ones looked at me. I want Wilson’s family to give him that look.”

“What are you going to do?” Kevin asked.

“I’ll think of something. I’ll have my revenge.”

Kiera rang the closing bell. The regulars finished their drinks and shuffled out the door. Kevin said, “Brother, I feel for you. I’m sorry about what’s happened, but I can’t bring you home. My wife would kill me. I can give you money for a hotel.”

“I understand. I’ll be all right.”

Kiera came over and said, “He can sleep in the back. Mary’s off visiting her sister.”

“Good. Then I’m off,” Kevin said. He patted his brother on the back and left.

^^^October 17th^^^

The Devil left the bottomless pit. He moved in spirit form to the apartment Kiera, Emily and Tiesha shared. He found Emily sleeping in her room. She’d kicked off her sheet so he could see that she was lying on her right side and wearing a cotton gown that reached down to the middle of her thigh.

He said to himself, “I will use you to further my plan. First, I’ll mark you as one of my own.”

He focused on her nightgown. It began to rip and peel away, exposing her thick legs and pink underwear. He concentrated on her panties, the sideseams unraveled, and the panties flew off her body.

The Devil glanced at her left hip. A tattoo of an inverted pentagram appeared on her pale flesh. Then, he took possession of the chubby English woman.

Emily’s body rose from her bed. She pulled off her ripped gown and left her room. She walked in the nude toward the bathroom. She grabbed the handle and opened the bathroom door.

Kiera had gotten up earlier and had taken a shower. She was sitting naked on the toilet. The bathroom door began to swing open. Kiera sang out, “Someone’s in here. I’m naked.”

Her words didn’t stop her intruder. Emily pushed the door completely open and stood in the doorway baring her pudgy body to her roommate. She was pale all over with wide hips, a paunchy stomach, and breasts that were big and floppy.

Kiera looked at her friend expectantly. When she didn’t speak, she said, “Give me a second, I’ll wipe, wash my hands, and the bathroom is yours.”

Tiesha stepped out of her bedroom. Her petite body was swallowed by the large robe she was wearing. She saw Emily’s big, bare butt. She giggled and said, “This is unusual. Emily, you don’t usually walk around the place naked. What’s up?”

“My nightgown was ripped so I took it off.”

Tiesha continued walking. She was headed toward the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. When she was at the entrance to the bathroom, she glanced inside and saw her other roommate. Also naked. She giggled and asked, “What’s going on? Am I overdressed? Is our apartment now a nudist colony?”

Emily spoke. She said, “I think something happened at the bachelorette party.”

She told them the story the Devil wanted to be told. She said, “We all know somehow Siobhan ended up with teeth marks on her bottom. I think I was raped. I felt funny the next day. My pussy felt stretched like it does after I have sex. I can remember being at the spa, having dinner, and dancing at the club. I have no recollection of having sex with any guy that day.”