Don't Piss Off the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiesha piped up. “I had that ‘after sex’ sensation too. Sometimes after I have intercourse, there’s a deep throbbing and aching feeling in my pussy the next day. It’s not painful. Just a reminder that I got boned.”

“Something weird happened to me that night,” Kiera said. “The next morning, I discovered that I was wearing Siobhan’s underwear and she had mine on.” The dark haired woman wiped, flushed and moved to the sink to wash her hands.

Emily hurried into the bathroom and plopped her fat ass on the toilet seat. Immediately, she started to piss. It was a loud, strong flow. She said, “Thanks for getting up. I really had to go.”

As she emptied her bladder, Emily continued to do the Devil’s work. She said, “A friend of mine who works at the Peninsula Hotel said the owner, Ace Wilson, throws wild parties with lots of drinking, drugs, and sometimes, hookers. She said there are also rumors that some of the female guests of the hotel and the club have been given roofies and raped.”

Tiesha asked, “Roofies. That’s the date rape drug, right? The one that gives you amnesia?”

“Yes,” Emily said, She wiped, flushed and stood. When she turned around to wash her hands, she exposed her left hip to her roommates, the one where the Devil had placed a tattoo of a five-pointed star.

Tiesha said, “That’s a cool tat.” She came closer, bent over and studied it. She said, “Is that a goat’s head inside the pentagram? It is. The upper arms of the star contain the goat’s horns. The two arms on the side of the star hold his ears. The goat’s mouth and beard are on the bottom leg.”

“That’s an occult symbol,” Tiesha said. She teased her friend an added, “When did you go to the dark side?”

“Recently,” she replied nonchalantly.

Kiera said, “That name. Ace Wilson. I’ve heard it before.”

“He bought us champagne at the club and sent another bottle to the room,” Emily said.

“Yes,” Kiera said. She stared off in the distance as she searched her mind for the information and absentmindedly scratched her vulva. She perked up and said, “I’ve heard his name elsewhere. Someone at the bar said he was a crook who swindles people out of their money. Oh my God! He’s the one that cheated my father. Dad lost a lot of money and Mom left him because of it.”

Emily said, “He’s a bad man. He drugged us. He ruined Siobhan’s chance for happiness by leaving marks on her body that he knew would upset her fiance. He and his friends raped us.”

Tiesha said, “I’m with you that something happened, but how do we know it was him?”

“Fuck,” the Devil said to himself. “I didn’t think that they’d give Ace a presumption of innocence.”

He had Emily speak again. She said, “My hotel friend overheard two of Ace’s men talking about drugging some chicks having a bachelorette party. They were laughing about how they bit the ginger bride on the ass and wondering how she’d explain the teeth marks on her bum to her fiance.”

“We can’t let him get away with it!” Kiera said.

“I understand,” Emily said, “that he has a nice, decent woman for a wife and a virginal daughter our age. He’s very protective of his family. He sends the daughter to a Catholic school. She’s not allowed to date. Neither of these women knows anything about his true nature.”

Emily smiled, groped her right breast, pulled on her pink nipple, and said, “I’d love to send him to jail, but we have no hard evidence. I’d settle for exposing his true nature to his family.”

“How can we do that?” Tiesha asked.

“Befriend her. Maybe an opportunity will present itself,” Emily said as she plucked at her nipple, making it grow hard and long.

“Okay,” Kiera said. “But, how?”

“I hear the daughter, her name is Angela, likes animals and volunteers at the SPCA on Hamilton Street. We could meet her there and bond over our common love of dogs and cats.”

“Okay,” Tiesha said.

Kiera nodded.

“You know,” Emily said with a twinkle in her eyes, “In addition to a few new girlfriends, what she needs is a boyfriend. I have someone in mind. A friend named Danny. He’s eighteen and super cute. “

“If he’s so cute, why haven’t you introduced him to me?” Tiesha said and then pouted.

Emily ignored her question. She chastised her friend and said, “Let’s stay focused on our task.”

Kiera teased Emily by saying, “She didn’t bring him around because she wants him for herself!”

“Danny and I have hooked up. The sex is great, but we know no special relationship is in the cards for us. He’s a great guy. I’m sure he’ll wow her and then comes the big switch.”

“Big switch?” Kiera said. “What are you talking about?”

“My plan wasn’t to find a boyfriend for Angela. We want to hurt her father.”

“Yeah. So? How are we accomplishing that?” Tiesha asked.

“We met Angela and become her friends. We introduce her to Danny. He charms her. We all get invited to a party at her house. She thinks she’s going to get together with Danny. Instead, we drug her. Then, her dad walks in and sees Kiera’s dad fucking Angela.”

There was silence. The other young women stared at Emily not believing what they’d heard. Finally, Kiera says, “Wow! You go for the jugular, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Emily said. “The payback has to be big because what Ace Wilson did to us was big. We were raped. Siobhan’s wedding is off. Mr. Sullivan was cheated out of a large sum of money and his wife left him and took his kids.”

She gave her friends a hard look and said, “He’s done horrible things. The penalty has to fit the crimes. I want Ace to see your dad screwing his special little girl. He’ll be devastated.”

“That’s cold,” Tiesha said, impressed. “Remind me never to get on your bad side.”

“You can arrange all this?” Kiera asked.

“Yes. Danny will play his part. Can I count on your dad?”

“Absolutely,” Kiera said. “His life was ruined.”

^^^

The women went their separate ways. Tiesha had breakfast in the kitchen. Kiera went to her bedroom and dressed. Emily hopped in the shower.

The Devil said to her, “You did well.”

Before he left Emily’s body, the Devil imprinted on her mind, “You believe in this plan. You will do everything necessary to see that it happens. You know me and will obey me. I will speak to you again and you will obey. I will come to you in the form of a young man called Danny. You will be glad to see Danny. You will involve me in the plan.”

“I will obey,” Emily’s mind responded.

The Devil’s spirit left her body.

^^^

Kiera saw her father that night at the bar when she turned up to work. He was drinking and hanging out with his friends. During one of her breaks, she tapped him on his shoulder and said, “Can I talk to you for a moment? Privately.”

“Sure.”

They walked away from his friends to a secluded part of the saloon. Kiera said, “You know, how when we were young, you always used to say ‘Don’t get mad, get even’?”

“Yes. Has someone done you wrong?”

“There’s this guy. A crook. He’s hurt people very close to me,” she said only partially telling the truth.

“Who?”

“Ace Wilson.”

“What? Did he hurt you?”

“No . . . Not me. You! He stole your money and he ruined Siobhan’s life. Because of him, her fiance called off their wedding.”

“I heard their wedding was canceled. I didn’t hear the reason.”

“Never mind the details,” she said quickly wanting to change the subject. “Ace Wilson’s a crumb. A bad person. Siobhan deserves revenge. You deserve to get even and to hurt him as much as he’s hurt you.”

“I’d like that. That man cost me more than money. He cost me my family.”

“Exactly,” Kiera said.

“But I don’t need you to fight my battles.”

“I know, Dad,” Kiera said. “We both have grievances and I thought we could work together to get satisfaction.”

Padraig nodded.

She continued, “My friends and I are upset. We’ve got a plan to get back at him. We could use your help.”

“Sure.”

“Are you really pissed?”

“I am.”

“Good,” she said, “because our plan is to destroy him.”

“Excellent. What’s the plan?”

Kiera gave her dad the details. He asked a question or two. Then, he said, “Wow! Ace is a bad guy, but to rape his daughter. I don’t know if I can do that.”

Kiera bit her lip and then confessed, “He raped me.”

“What!” Paddy starred are her wide-eyed. His eyebrows shot up.

“He or his crew raped me, Siobhan, Emily, and Tiesha. They probably raped Gwen and Aunt Katherine too. We were drugged and raped the night we had the bachelorette at his hotel.”

He embraced his daughter, squeezed her tight, and said, “I’m in. He hurt our family, we will hurt his!”

^^^October 19th^^^

At dinner the next night, Tiesha said to her roommates, “I popped over to the Hamilton Street SPCA during my lunch break. I spoke to a volunteer and learned that Angela Wilson often visits the shelter. Usually, she comes over after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.”

“Tomorrow’s Tuesday. I can be there at four,” Kiera said.

Tiesha said, “I have tomorrow off. I’ll join you.”

“Me too,” Emily added.

^^^

The three women rendezvoused at the SPCA at four o’clock. They walked back among the animals. Emily nudged her friends and whispered, “I think that’s her with the German shepherd. Dark hair. Dark eyes. Slim build. Let’s chat her up.”

They walked up to the eighteen-year-old who was showering a dog with attention.

“Oh, that dog is adorable,” Kiera gushed.

“I can’t believe he’s here,” Tiesha said.

“I know,” Angela said.

Emily said, “I wish I could take him home, but our apartment doesn’t allow us to have pets.”

“I’d love to adopt him,” Angela said, “but my parents would kill me. I already have two dogs and two cats. They won’t allow me to have any more pets.”

The young women introduced themselves. It was Angela Wilson. They bonded over their professed love of animals. They arranged to meet on Thursday and give the unclaimed animals some love.

They became fast friends. The three roommates wormed their way into Angela’s life. Soon they were having coffee and going shopping.

Emily brought Danny along on the next visit to the animal shelter. The others were already there.

“Hi, all,” Emily said. “This is my friend, Danny. Danny, the gang.”

She introduced him to everyone. The Devil, in the form of a cute nineteen-year-old young man, dazzled them all with his brilliant smile. They were also impressed with how he looked. He was tall, thin, dark, and handsome with longish black hair.

Angela and the others were smitten. They played with the dogs, talked, and laughed.

A while later, when Emily and Angela were alone, Angela asked, “Emily, what’s the story with Danny? Are you or any of the other girls dating him?”

“No. He and I went on a few dates, but we soon realized we were better off as friends. He never clicked with the other girls. Do you like him? He’s confided in me that he likes you.”

“Really! He likes me?” she said excitedly. “Yes. I like him. I didn’t want to do or say anything in case one of you were seeing him.” Her faced blushed bright red.

“I’ll let him know you like him. It would be nice if you two became a couple. You’re both great.” She smiled at Angela and then added, “I’ll be back. I’m going to let him know.”

Emily left Angela sitting with a beagle. She went over to her Danny and her girlfriends. She smiled at the group and said, “Danny, you’re on. She asked if you are dating anyone. I said ‘No’. I told her you like her. She has confessed that she likes you.”

The Devil walked over to the innocent teen. They talked. He was attentive and charming. When he smiled, she giggled. The shy, young woman was bowled over by “The Father of Lies”. She was putty in his hands. He took things slow with the inexperienced woman.

They walked over to the other women. Danny was smiling. Angela was beaming. The Devil said, “We’re going to get some ice cream. Anyone want to join us?”

Emily and the others invented reasons why they could not.

The Devil and Angela began to get together every day for simple things: walks in the park, coffee, to talk, and to visit the animals in the shelter. Her infatuation grew from a crush to a first love.

One day, the women were at the mall. They were sitting in the food court drinking lattes. Emily playfully said, “Angela, you are glowing. What’s your secret?”

Her new friend blushed and answered in a shy manner, “I don’t know.”

Tiesha said, “I do. She’s in love.”

Angela was quiet, but she couldn’t suppress a smile or stop the red color on her face from deepening.

“Is he a good kisser?” Kiera grinned and asked.

“The best!”

“When you make out,” Emily teased, “do your panties get wet?”

“Oh, God. Yes!” Angela exclaimed. “They’re sopping wet.”

Angela realized what she said. She crossed her arms, put them on the table, and then, buried her head in her arms.

Kiera said, “You don’t need to be embarrassed. We all get sopping wet when we make out with a boy we like. My vagina runs like a faucet.”

“Sometimes I get so wet the fluid soaks through my pants or skirt,” Tiesha said with a laugh.

Angela raised her head and saw the other women looking at her kindly. She smiled weakly.

Emily said, “Danny’s a great guy. He’s tall. I love his long hair and dark, mysterious eyes. We’re happy for you.”

Tiesha asked, “Has he asked you out on a real date yet?”

“Yes, but my parents don’t allow me to date.”

“Girl, that’s ridiculous,” Kiera said. “You’re eighteen-years-old.”

Emily said, “You know, they might feel differently if they meet him.”

“How can I arrange that?”

Tiesha tapped her temple with her index finger and said, “There has to be a way we can arrange it. Once they meet him, they’ll discover what a great guy he is. They’ll see that the two of you care about each other and let you date.”

“A party,” Kiera said. “You should throw a party at your house. Invite your school friends and Danny.”

“And us!” Tiesha said.

“I could do that,” Angela said.

“Let’s make it a great bash,” Tiesha said, “with fancy dresses. We’ll wear lots of makeup and dance with cute boys.”

“Next Saturday is Halloween,” Emily stated. “Make it a Halloween party. We can all dress up in costumes. Let’s dress as beautiful angels. It’ll be fun.”

Tiesha and Kiera were equally enthusiastic.

Emily said, “Promise us you’ll ask your parents? Tonight.”

“I will.”

^^^

At dinner that night, Angela swallowed hard and said, “Momma, Dad, I’d like to have a Halloween party on Saturday night and invite my friends over. Everyone will wear costumes. I’d like there to be punch, music, and dancing.”

“Oh,” her mother, Kitty, emoted. “I don’t think that is a good idea. Halloween is a celebration of evil, fear, darkness, and death. That’s why people dress up as witches, skeletons, and ghouls.”

“Kitty, I think your concerns are exaggerated,” Ace said. “The holiday started as a celebration of All Saint’s Day for goodness sake. For many people, it is about fun, costumes, and candy. Halloween, like anything, can be perverted into devil worshipping and the like, but it can also be about good, clean fun.”

He turned to his daughter and asked, “If we agree, do you promise no alcohol and no devil worshipping?”

“Yes. My friends and I were planning to dress as angels.”

Ace turned to his wife and said, “You see, Kitty, our angel will be dressed as an angel. We’ve nothing to worry about. You and I will chaperone the party from a distance. Okay?”

“Okay,” Kitty acquiesced.

^^^

After dinner, Angela called Emily and said excitedly, “My parents said yes to the party!”

“Great.”

In a subdued voice, Angela said, “What if Danny doesn’t come?”

“Don’t be silly,” Emily said. “Of course, he’ll come. He loves you.”

“How do you know?”

“I wasn’t supposed to tell you,” Emily lied. “But he told me. He can’t stop talking about you. About how pretty you are. How smart. How nice. He’s in love and he told me so.”

“Ohhh, that’s wonderful!” Angela gushed.

“Want me to tell him about the party?” Emily asked. “I’ll make sure he comes.”

“Thank you,” Angela said. “That’d be great.”

“No problem,” Emily said. “Let’s meet at the mall tomorrow to get ready for the party. Four o’clock?”

“Yes. See you then.”

^^^

The four friends met at the mall and went to the Halloween costume store for their angel outfits. Emily looked over the angel outfits and said, “The racks have been hit pretty hard. We don’t have a lot of choices.”

Tiesha said, “Here’s a dress with gold color wings in my size. If it fits, this will work.”

“Ah, this one with the large silver wings might do for me,” Emily said. “Empire dresses are good for me. The long gown hides my big tummy and fat ass.”

Kiera handed a dress to Angela. “This one’s cute. It has wings and a halo. You should try it on.”

“I don’t know. It’s kind of short,” the young woman protested.

“Nonsense, it’s only a little above the knee,” Emily said. “If I had legs like yours, I’d be showing them off in a micro miniskirt every day!”

“Okay,” Angela said. “I’ll try it on. What are you going to wear, Kiera?”

The dark-haired woman looked over the other offerings. She pushed and pulled on hangers and didn’t see anything appealing or in her size.”

Tiesha pulled something off the rack and said, “This will fit you.”

“Yes, but it is the same costume that Angela has.”

“I don’t mind,” Anglea said. “We are all going as angels. How many different white dresses can we expect a shop to have?”

“Okay,” Kiera said. “If you’re sure that you don’t mind.”

Angela smiled and said, “I’m sure.”

The women went into a communal dressing room. The stripped to their undies to try on the costumes. Angela undressed hesitantly. The other women had no qualms and undressed quickly.

Tiesha didn’t have a bra on. Her small mounds were out for all to see. Angela stared at them. Tiesha noticed. She said, “My boobs aren’t much are they?”

“Sorry for staring,” Anglea said. “Actually, it was your nipples that intrigued me. They’re so black and shiny. I’ve never seen any like them.”

Tiesha shrugged her shoulders and said, “When puberty hit, my areolas went from the size of a dime to bigger than a half dollar and they turned black as coal. This is what I ended up with.”

Emily turned to Angela and said, “Dear, we have to something about your underclothes.”

“What do you mean?” Angela asked. She stood before them in plain, white, cotton panties and a sturdy, utilitarian brassiere.

“You’re with Danny now,” Emily said. “You might be getting a little action. You can’t let him see these ugly undergarments. You should be wearing something that’s fun and pretty. It’s nerve-racking the first time you take off your clothes when you’re with a boy. It’s easier if you know that you’re wearing something beautiful and sexy. Like what Kiera has on.”

All eyes turned to Kiera. The brunette was wearing a purple demi bra with scalloped lace cups and wings. She wore a matching purple thong with the same lace design.

Emily said, “Angela, what would you like to wear? Your granny gear or Kiera’s hip, colorful, fun-wear?”

“Hers.”

“You two look to have the same size bust. Pop your bra off, Kiera,” Tiesha said, “and let our girlfriend see herself in something chic.”

Kiera looked at everyone. Emily and Tiesha were nodding their heads. She said, “Okay.” She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She caught it as it fell off. She exposed her boobs to her girlfriends. They were a nice shape and size. Not too big. Not too small. She had tan lines and dark, erect nipples.

Emily stepped behind Angela. Without asking for permission, she undid her bra and pushed down the straps.

“I guess we’re doing this,” Angela said. Her face was red.

Angela took off her bra. This dark haired beauty showed her pale pair. They were similar in size to Kiera’s medium size tits. She had pink nipples which were erect at the moment. She covered them with her hands.