Don't Piss Off the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiesha reached out and pulled her hands away. “Don’t cover up. You’re a beauty. All women are beautiful. Don’t be ashamed. We are what we are.”

Tiesha thrust out her flat chest and said, “This is me. Am I defective?”

“No!” Angela exclaimed.

“Your boobs are bigger than mine. They can feed a baby and attract the eye of a man, How can they be bad?”

Angela nodded and stood up straighter. Kiera offered her her purple bra. Angela took it and dropped her basic, unadorned brassiere on a chair. Her fingers rubbed the fabric of the fancy bra.

“This is nice and so pretty,” Angela said. “I love the detail.”

She put it on. Emily fastened the hooks and turned her so she faced the mirror. The bra was beautiful. It lifted her boobs and gave her great cleavage.

“Look at you, girl!” Tiesha said.

“Gorgeous,” Emily said. “If you have to wear a bra, why not wear a pretty one?”

“Yes. I feel pretty and confident,” Angela admitted and she smiled.

“Want to try on the whole ensemble?” Kiera asked. She stuck her thumbs inside the elastic band of her purple panties.

“No!” an embarrassed Angela said. “That’s not necessary. The point has been made. I have been wearing some ugly, sorry-ass underclothes. Stuff my mother has given me. After we get our angel costumes, take me someplace where I can buy a nice bra and pantie set.”

“Will do,” Emily said.

Angela gave Kiera her bra back. Reluctantly, she put on her Soviet era-like bra. Everyone tried on their angel outfits and deemed them acceptable.

While Angela was checking out her outfit, Emily said, “Kiera, stand next to Angela.”

“Okay.” The two brunettes stood side-by-side in matching outfits.

Emily looked at them and said, “You two could be sisters. Same dark colored hair. You both have brown eyes. You’re about the same height, weight, and build.”

She said, “Angela’s hair is a couple of inches longer, but if we styled it right, you could pass for one another from across the room. Especially, since you are wearing the same costume.”

Kiera laughed and asked, “What are you thinking?”

“I’m thinking,” Emily said, “that you could be a stand-in or a body double for Angela.”

“Oh, I get,” Tiesha said. “Danny’s going to be at the party. Maybe Angela would like to spend some quality time with him without her parents knowing or watching. Kiera could give her that opportunity. From afar or from the back, the parents would mistake Kiera for their daughter.”

“Cool. We have to do it,” Kiera said. “Have you had sex with him yet?”

“No.”

“Do you want him to?” Emily asked.

“Maybe.” The inexperienced young woman blushed.

“This ruse will allow you to be the alone with Danny. You can make out and go further if you want,” Emily said.

Angela didn’t speak. She gave them a tight smile and her face turned red.

They bought their angel outfits and went to a nice department store. They pawed through the racks of bras. Each offered suggestions. Angela ended up with seven sets to try on. They all crowded into the dressing room. Angela tried them on. Her friends commented on how her breasts looked in each bra.

Once a consensus was formed on which styles and manufacturers fit her best, Angela picked three pretty bras in three different colors. As the cashier rang up the sale, Angela asked, “Can I wear one home?”

“Sure,” the clerk replied. She handed her her receipt, put the merchandise in a bag, and slid it over the counter to Angela. She smiled and said, “Thank you for shopping with us. I hope you come back soon.”

“I will,” Angela said. She couldn’t wait to get into her fun, sexy underclothes. She immediately headed back to the dressing rooms.

Her posse followed. Angela noticed and said, “Girls, give me a second. I’m going to put on my new stuff.”

“We know,” Emily said. “We want to see you in the full ensemble.”

“Ah. Ah.” Angela stuttered and blushed. “I wanted to wear my new bra with the panties.”

Tiesha said, “We know.”

“I’m shy,” Angela confessed.

Kiera grabbed her by the arm and led her into the dressing room. She said sympathetically, “It’s just us. We’re your friends. You don’t need to be embarrassed. Have we ever teased you or been mean to you?”

Angela shook her head from side-to-side.

Kiera continued, “We know you have a vagina. We do too. We want to see how pretty you look. We aren’t trying to steal a peek at your vagina. Oh, and don’t be ashamed if you’re on your period. I am. It’s the last day of my cycle.”

Tiesha laughed and said, “I can imagine we might seem like heathens. Unlike you, we aren’t an only child. We share bedrooms with our sisters. We’ve changed our clothes in front of our families at home and in front of our schoolmates after gym class and sports. For us, it’s no big deal. Now that we are your girlfriends, your days of privacy and modesty are over!”

“Having us as your girlfriends means never being alone again,” Emily explained. She laughed and added, “The downside to that is there is no privacy. When we travel, we sleep in one room. We share clothes, bathrooms, and sometimes, showers. We share our triumphs, our disappointments, and stories of boys who break our hearts.”

When they all were in the dressing room, Angela took off her top. Next, she undid her belt and pulled her jeans off. She smiled and said, “Emily, what you said was beautiful. I’m glad to have you as friends.” Then, she removed her bra and panties. She stood nude and not so confident, in front of the other women exposing her hard nipples, a full, thick bush, and a trembling smile.

She pulled out the fuschia colored bra and panty set and put it on.

“Love the color on you,” Tiesha said.

“That demi cup lifts your boobs and gives you great cleavage,” Kiera said.

Their comments made her smile, then Angela faced the mirror and frowned, “Oh, that’s a bad look. These panties are cut differently than my full briefs. A lot of my pubic hair is showing.”

“Yes. Nothing a little grooming won’t fix,” Kiera said politely.

“With a weedwacker!” Tiesha hollered. “A person could get lost in your lush lady garden. Danny ain’t going to know where to stick his dick!” She pulled down her shorts and bikini underwear and showed everyone her hairless pussy. “Black guys aren’t too keen on eating out a sister, giving them a clean field convinces some to give it a try.”

“Oh,” Angela emoted. “Do you all remove everything?”

Emily yanked her skirt up, pulled her thong to the side, and exposed her vagina. She said, “Pretty much. I just have a thin, vertical line.”

Kiera pushed down her skinny jeans and rolled down her boyshorts. She said, “Not me. You and I both have thick, dark hair above and below. I trim because I have so much hair. I don’t wax because I don’t like strangers getting up in my hooha. I don’t shave anymore because I’d have to do it daily to avoid a heavy, five o’clock shadow look and itchy, prickly hair the next day. Not to mention ingrown hairs that give me raised, red bumps and make me look like I have a deadly STD.”

Angela said, “I’m afraid waxing will hurt. Shaving down there scares me. I could trim. Kiera, do you use scissors or a trimmer?”

“Trimmer, definitely,” Kiera answered and then laugh. “Otherwise, you risk snipping off your lady bits! Why don’t you call your folks and see if you can join us for dinner? We’ll order pizza. I can lend you my trimmer and you can see if you like it?”

“Okay.”

Angela made the call and got her mother’s approval. The gang went to Kiera, Emily, and Tiesha’s apartment and order dinner. When Angela excused herself to use the bathroom, Tiesha asked, “Should we include Gwen, Siobhan, and Aunt Katherine in our revenge scheme? They were raped too.”

“No,” Kiera answered. “The more people that know, the more likely someone will object to what we’re doing and I want to do this. Aunt Katherine, for example, would probably tell us ‘Let God seek vengeance’. Besides, Siobhan is too heartbroken and Gwen’s out of town.”

“I guess you’re right,” the young black woman said.

The pies arrived. Everyone chowed down, talked, laughed, and drank beer.

When they were finished eating, Kiera went into her room. When she came back, she brandished her pubic hair trimmer and said with a Cuban accent, “Say hello to my little friend.”

Her friends laughed.

“I’m due for a trim,” Kiera said. “Want me to show you how I tame my bush?”

“Okay.”

Kiera extended her hand. Angela took it and rose from the sofa. The two of them went into the bathroom. Tiesha called out after them, “I want to see it when you’re done.”

Angela closed the door behind them, Kiera set the trimmer on the counter. She undid the fastener and shove her skinny jeans down, revealing her cute boyshorts. Angela unbuckled her belt and jeans. She slid them down. She smiled as she saw her new pink panties.

Kiera said, “You made a good choice. Those panties are very pretty.”

The young women stepped out of their underwear and placed their clothes on the counter by the sink. Angela giggled and said, “I feel naughty standing here with no bottoms on.”

“Yes. I know what you mean,” Kiera said and she smiled in a friendly way.

Angela ran her fingers through her long, thick, black bush and said, “You look great. Nic and tidy. My bush looks wild, untamed, and messy. Are you sure your trimmer is able to cut my thick hair?”

“Yes. My pubes are probably just as thick as yours. My bush would look like yours if I didn’t groom. Shall we get started?”

Angela nodded.

Kiera closed the lid on the toilet and sat down. She picked up the trimmer and said, “This is easy to use. Not having to plug it in is nice. There’s really nothing to it. Here’s the on/off button. And here is where you adjust the height of the blades. I set it at three. If I go lower, the hair is itchy and prickly. At this length, my hair is soft to the touch and looks neat. Under control.”

Kiera flicked the unit on, spread her legs, and ran the trimmer through her bush. She said, “I just plow through the hair on my belly. I go slower around my labia. My inner lips protrude a little so I’m extra careful there. I’ve never caught my skin or cut myself.”

She spread her legs wide open and attacked the hair from many sides. Soon, she had a well-groomed pussy.

“Wow! Nice. Sexy,” Angela said. “You can see everything.”

Kiera caressed her sex. She ran a finger through her thick, cleft, outer lips and said, “Naked is great, but you lose a sense of mystery and some allure exposing everything. I think having some hair is like wearing lingerie.”

“Yes. I want to be like that.”

Kiera stood and handed her the trimmer. Angela sat, spread her legs, and looked down at the abundant thatch of black hair between legs. She said, “I have so much hair. I don’t know where to start.”

“Start on your abdomen. It’s flat and has no nooks and crannies. Learn how the machine cuts before you try the trickier parts.”

“Good advice.”

Angela started on her belly. She made several passes. As she gained confidence, she moved on to other areas. It wasn’t long before she’d shorn her shaggy pubes and obtained the groomed look she desired.

“Wow!” Angela exclaimed. “What a difference. This is so much better.”

“Yes. This device does a nice job,” Kiera said. She reached out. Angela handed it to her. Kiera said, “There’s one last thing you need to do.” She flicked the trimmer on and rotated it so the blades faced away from Angela. She pressed the back of the vibrating unit against the other woman’s clit.

“Oh!” she screamed.

Kiera laughed and said, “Here’s your reward for a job well done.” She moved the device in circles on and around her clit.

“Ohhhh,” Angela moaned. She stared wide-eyed at the bottomless brunette.

Kiera turned the trimmer off and pulled it away. She saw a look of disappointments in the other women’s eyes. She grinned at the virgin and asked, “Do you want me to continue?”

“No,” Angela lied. “Of course not.” She closed her legs. Her pussy ached. Her body wished she’d been honest. She added, “I have to get one of those.”

“Yes. They come in handy for a couple of reasons,” Kiera said. “I usually hop in the shower after I trim to get rid of the loose hair. Shall we?”

“Okay”

Kiera took off her top and bra. Angela did likewise. Everyone’s nipples were rock hard. Kiera adjusted the water and climbed in. Angela followed. The water from the showerhead beat down on their bodies. They took turns under the spray and managed not to get their head wet.

Kiera grabbed the removable shower head and placed it inches from her pussy. “Emmmm,” she groaned. “It pays to be thorough.” She closed her eyes. Her hips moved as the water stimulated her pussy. “Ohhh. Nice,” she said.

Angela stared at the pretty woman masturbating in front of her.

Kiera opened her eyes and said, “That does the job. Your turn.”

Angela reached for the showerhead.

Kiera kept spraying her vagina. She asked, “Have you ever used one of these?”

“No.”

Kiera pushed Angela’s hand away and spun her about. She said, “Let me show you.” She snuggled up to the fit woman and pressed her breasts into her back. She said, “Spread your legs.”

Angela did.

Kiera wrapped one arm around her narrow waist and positioned the showerhead in front of Angela’s pussy. The water hit her sex and stimulated her clit.

“Oh!” she called out shocked by the sensation. She squirmed.

Kiera held her tight, kept the water focused on Angela’s vagina, and said, “It is bracing at first, but you’ll get used to it. In fact, you’ll learn to love it.” She moved the showerhead causing the water to stimulate her whole genital area.

“Ohh,” Angela moaned. This time in pleasure.

Kiera relaxed her grip and continued to spray the eighteen-year-old. “Better? Good. I told you you’d like it. Let me do a good job.”

Kiera rubbed her hard nipples against the other girl. She continued to pleasure her with the water. Her free hand slid up and cupped a breast. She groped both tits, and then, grasped a nipple and tweaked it.

“Ohhh! Oh,” Angela cried out in pleasure. Her heart was beating faster. Her breathing was more rapid. Her body was warm all over. She said without conviction, “The stray hairs are probably gone. Maybe we should stop.”

Kiera leaned in and whispered in Angela’s right ear as she plucked Angela’s erect nipples. “You don’t really want me to stop, do you?”

“No,” Angela admitted in a soft, shame-filled voice.

“I didn’t think so.”

Kiera wiggled the showerhead causing the water to hit and miss her victim’s clit. This teasing action caused Angela’s level of arousal to build. She felt there was a spring inside her and that it was contracting, growing taut.

As her excitement grew, so did her need to connect with someone. She turned her head, craned her neck, and locked lips with Kiera. Kiera fought back the urge to laugh and generously returned the kiss.

Moments later, Angela broke the kiss and shouted, “OHHH!” Her body was racked by muscle spasms and waves of pleasure washed over her. She grew faint and her knees buckled.

Kiera heard the orgasmic cry and felt Angela’s body shiver. She caught the girl, dropped the showerhead, and held the climaxing young woman.

Angela was lost in a world of pleasure. When she came to, she said, “I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over me.” She stood tall and stepped away from Kiera.

“Haven’t you orgasmed before? You had a massive orgasm!”

“I . . . No, I’ve never felt anything like that. I don’t masturbate. I’ve not had sex with a boy.” She turned to Kiera. Her face was a deep shade of red.

“That, my friend, is one of the true joys of life.” She grinned at her and added, “That was only water. Wait until you’re with Danny! Sex with a man is even better.”

She turned off the water and put the showerhead back in its place. She grabbed a towel, handed it to Angela, stepped out on the bath mat, got another towel, and began drying herself.

Angela dried off her body. She reached for her clothes. Kiera said, “Wait. Don’t get dressed yet. The others are going to demand to see your groomed pussy. Wrap a towel around you, we’ll go out there, and do the grand reveal.”

“Okay.”

The two women stepped out of the bathroom covered with damp towels. Tiesha stood and said, “All right, show us.”

The brunettes dropped their coverings and stood naked in front of the other women.

“Ohhh,” Emily cooed. “Very nice.”

“That is such a better look,” Tiesha said. “Very pretty. Neat and tidy. Well done.”

“What was all that shouting about in the bathroom,” Emily asked with a twinkle in her eye.

“Our girl had her first orgasm,” Kiera announced. “The showerhead came through again.”

Angela blushed, bent over, picked up her towel, and covered up.

“I love a removable showerhead,” Tiesha said. “Men sometimes cum to quickly and leave you unsatisfied. Mr. Showerhead never fails you.”

“Good for you, Angela,” Emily said. “Sometimes a girl has to take matters into her own hands. Wait until you’re with Danny. Having sex with another person is even better. Feeling a man’s hard body and having his hard cock inside you . . . Oh! I’m getting wet just thinking about it.”

Everyone laughed.

^^^

The night of the party, Emily, Tiesha, and Kiera arrived at Angela’s house an hour early. They carried their costumes in hanging bags and their knapsacks were filled with makeup and shoes. They rang the doorbell.

Angela answered it. “Hello,” she said. “Come in.”

Her guest responded with a greeting and a hug. Kitty came into the entry hall. Angela said, “Everyone, this is my mother, Kitty Wilson. Mom, these are the friends I met at the SPCA.” She pointed as she announced their names. “This is Emily, Tiesha, and Kiera.”

The young women shook hands with Kitty. She smiled and returned their salutations. Emily said, “Mrs. Wilson, you and Angela could pass for sisters.”

“Thank you,” Kitty said.

Kitty looked younger than her thirty-eight years. She was built like her daughter. Both were medium height with slender builds, medium breasts, and dark hair. Angela’s thick, straight hair hung just past her shoulders. Kitty’s mane was styled in a long wave cut with swept back bangs clipped into place. It was an elegant look perfect for a grown woman.

Angela said, “Mom, we’ll be in my room changing into our angel costumes. Come this way, girls.”

The young women went up the stairs and into Angela’s spacious bedroom. They undressed, chatted, and laughed as they put on their makeup and outfits, and did their hair. They emerged just as Angela’s other friends began to arrive. Angela stood by the front door and greeted her guests.

Emily, Kiera, and Tiesha went into the family room where the party was to take place. They hung out off to the side, talked, and swayed to the music. Tiesha said, “This punch could use some alcohol. I should’ve brought my flask.”

“Yes,” Kiera concurred. “When is Danny arriving?”

“I told him to him to be an hour and a half late,” Emily explained. “I want her to worry and fret. Then, when he gets here I expect she’ll be so happy that she’ll agree to go off with him. He’ll slip her the drug and then the big switch will happen.”

“You are so devious,” Kiera complimented her friend. “My dad sent me a text. He’s parked down the road. He can be here in a few minutes when we need him.”

Angela came up to the group. She said, “Everyone’s here except for Danny!”

“Oh,” Tiesha said. “It would be terrible if he doesn’t come.”

“I know!” Angela said. Tears formed in her eyes.

“Angela!”

Two of her school friends ran up to Angela and took her away. She was busy that night playing hostess to everyone. Periodically, she swung by and talked with Emily, Tiesha, and Kiera. Every time she’d ask them questions like, “Where’s Danny?” “Do you think he’ll come?” “Do you think something happened to him?”