Don't Piss Off the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio did nothing to alleviate her fears.

An hour and twenty minutes after the party started, the Devil, in spirit form, arrived. He observed the young people talking, laughing, and dancing. Kitty was also keeping an eye on things. She was glad the kids were behaving themselves. She made sure the snack trays and punch bowl were replenished.

Ace was in his study watching sports on television. Archie knocked on his door. “Come in,” Ace called out. The Devil had taken control of Archie. He opened the door and the Devil said, “Boss, remember last month we drugged a ginger and her friends who were having a bachelorette party at the Peninsula?”

“Close the door! Get in here!” Ace shouted at his henchman. “Why are you talking about that event in my house!” He was furious. He was practically foaming at the mouth.

Archie entered the room and closed the door. “Three of the women we raped that night are here,” the Devil said. “I got close enough to them to overhear their conversation. They are here to get revenge. They plan to drug your wife. Then, strip her and take humiliating photos of her.”

“Are they now? That won’t happen. Where are they?”

The Devil said, “They are hanging out next to the bookcase. They are dressed as angels. The ringleader is a pretty brunette. Her costume has a halo.”

“Okay. I take care of them. We need to get Kitty into a secure location. Come with me.”

Ace and Archie went to where the party was. They found Kitty. Ace said, “Honey, I need you to go with Archie. Go to our suite. I have information that you’re in danger.”

She didn’t argue with him. She never did. She said, “What about Angela and the kids at the party?”

“Angela and the kids are fine. My men will keep an eye on them. I want you to go with Archie to our bedroom while I deal with the situation. I expect you to return to the party in a bit.”

“Okay, dear.” Kitty and Archie went upstairs to the master bedroom.

Ace looked around. He had no problem finding the three angels. He stood in the corner and said to himself, “I remember them. After I fucked the ginger bride, I fucked the brunette wearing the halo. As I recall, she had a sweet, tight pussy. I will turn the tables on them.”

He signaled to another member of his crew. Billie came to him and said, “What’s up, boss?”

Ace pointed out the trio of angels. He explained who they were and what was happening. He said, “I’ll deal with the halo-wearing brunette. You take the other two to my study and keep them there.”

The Devil left Archie and he appeared at the front door of the house as Danny. He entered the house and walked up to Emily, Tiesha, and Kiera. He said, “Hello.”

“Great you’re here,” Emily said. “Angela is beside herself. She’s been worried that you wouldn’t show. Take her to her bedroom and drug her.”

“I’ll get hold of my dad and meet you there in five minutes,” Kiera said. She pulled out her phone and texted her dad to meet her by the garage. She had earlier discovered a gate by the garage that led to the backyard. From the backyard, they could enter the house, go up a back set of stairs, and get to Angela’s bedroom.

Angela spotted Danny. She ran over, threw her arms around him, and said, “I’m so glad you made it.”

The Devil lied. “My mother wasn’t feeling well. I had to run out and get her some medicine. Sorry I am late.”

“Oh,” Angela said. “I hope she’s okay. You’re such a good person!” Impulsively, she kissed him. His lips were warm and soft. She craved kissing him with the same hunger a calico house cat desires catnip. She kissed him again and again.

“Angela!” Emily teased. “Get a room! Take him upstairs to your bedroom. Kiera will cover for you. She’ll keep her back to the room. If your mother or father looks in, they’ll see your body double and think everything is okay.”

“Thanks.” Angela grabbed Danny’s hand and made her escape. She looked forward to having some alone time with the dreamy Danny.

Moments after they left, Kiera got a text. She read it and said, “My dad is outside. I’ll go get him and take him to Angela.” She went outside.

Ace and Billie had watched all this. He wasn’t concerned that his daughter was with the tall, skinny kid. He said to Billie, “Let’s go. I’ll get the halo girl. You take the other two angels to my study.”

“Consider it done,” Billie said.

Ace followed Kiera. Billie walked up to Emily and Tiesha. He grabbed each by an arm and said, “Hello, girls. Remember me?”

They didn’t answer. They looked at him wide-eyed.

He pulled them toward the hall and said in a deep, hard voice, “Don’t make a scene or you and your friends are dead. You may not remember me, but I remember you. We met at the Peninsula Hotel.” He looked Tiesha in the eye and said, “Are you sure you don’t remember me? I was balls deep in your black cunt!”

Both women gave him a stunned look. They didn’t resist as he dragged them from the party and took them to the study. “Sit down and be quiet!” he ordered as he closed and locked the door. The young women huddled together as far away from him as they could get.

^^^

Ace followed Kiera. He watched her rendezvoused with her father. He recognized him as Padraig O’Sullivan, one of the people he’d scammed. He saw them talk briefly and then head into his house. He followed them up the back stairs. He’d expected them to turn right and head to the master bedroom where his wife was. Instead, they went left and went into his daughter’s bedroom.

^^^

While Kiera was meeting her father and Ace was tailing her, Danny and Angela were in her bedroom. The Devil said, “Angela, I want you to go into your bathroom and take off all your clothes. Stay there until I tell you to come out.”

The Devil’s voice had a hypnotic effect on Angela. She took his words as an order and followed them to the letter. Danny stood beside the bed.

^^^

Kiera and Paddy entered the bedroom. “Hi, Danny. Where’s Angela?”

“She’s in the bathroom. She’s drugged and will be compliant.”

Ace quickly opened the door and stepped into the room. “What’s going on?” he shouted.

“Freeze! Everyone,” the Devil commanded. A spell fell over everyone in the room. Danny’s face broke out into a big smile. The Devil said, “Everyone will do as I say. I determine which, if any, senses you may perceive. Everyone, take your clothes off.”

Paddy, Ace, and Kiera undressed. They dropped their duds on the floor and awaited further instructions.

Danny’s body went to the bathroom. He stuck his head inside and said, “Angela, come out. Go to the window side of the bed. Lay down on your stomach with your legs dangling off the bed.” Angela walked out of the bathroom nude and did as she was told.

The Devil addressed Kiera and said, “Kiera, do the same on the other side of the bed.” Kiera did.

“Spread your legs, bitches,” the Devil ordered. The women complied. The Devil said, “No one speaks until I tell them they can. You can see, but you will not recognize anyone unless I give you permission.”

The Devil said, “Ace, go get behind the female on the window side of the bed. Padraig, get behind the woman opposite the window.”

The men took the position they had been ordered to.

The Devil said, “Men, kneel and eat her pussy until I tell you to stop. Everyone is allowed to enjoy this action.” Like robots, the men complied. They buried their tongues in their offsprings’ vaginas. The women moaned enjoying being eaten.

Danny left the room and went down the hall to the master bedroom. He knocked. The Devil called out, “Archie, open the door.”

Archie heard and obeyed. The door swung open. The Devil spoke again. He said, “Archie, step aside and stay here. Kitty, come with me. Do as I say and react to nothing else.”

The Devil’s ability to make humans do as he said continued. Kitty followed Danny’s body down the hall to her daughter’s room. She didn’t react to the scene in front of her. The Devil spoke and said, “Kitty, undress and then go to the end of the bed. Climb on the bed and lay on your stomach like the other women. Do not move or speak.”

Kitty didn’t hesitate. She stripped and lay on the bed as instructed.

Danny’s body removed all his clothes. His dick instantly went from flaccid to erect. He sported a thick, ten-inch cock. He walked over behind Kitty. He tapped a leg and the Devil said, “Lubricate. I want your fluid to ooze out of your pussy.”

Mrs. Wilson opened her thighs and miraculous her vagina became to get wet. Her fluid leaked out and wet her thick, black, full bush.

“Gentlemen, stand and fuck the pussy in front of you. Angela and Kiera, you may not move or stop the men from following my orders. You can see and speak. You perceive everything.”

Paddy and Ace had become hard as they’d engaged in oral sex with their daughters. They grabbed their cocks and inserted them into their daughter’s wet vagina. They didn’t know they were fucking their daughters.

“Ohhh,” Kiera groaned as a thick, stiff prick fucked her. Her father’s cock slid in smoothly and he bottomed out. She called out, “Dad, why are you doing this to me?”

“Oww! That hurts,” Angela said as her father’s dick penetrated her. Ace’s erection did not go in as easily. The tip of his cock bumped into her hymen. After a short pause, he blew through her maidenhead.

“Ouch! Dad, I’m a virgin. Please stop!” Angela begged.

Neither man stopped. They couldn’t speak or hear. They gasped and groaned as fucked. They enjoyed having their dicks in warm, wet cunt but didn’t realize the cunt belonged to their daughter.

Kitty watched in horror. She was speechless because the Devil didn’t allow her to make a noise, but she saw everything.

The fathers fucked their daughters enthusiastically. They were not aware that they were having sex with their offspring. They were fucking the pussy in front of them as the Devil had instructed. Who they were fucking didn’t matter and didn’t register with them.

The daughters and Kitty were aware of what was happening. They knew but were powerless to stop it. The teens also couldn’t stop moans and groans of pleasure from escaping their mouths.

The Devil laughed and said, “Angela and Kiera, I love seeing you squirm. You obviously are enjoying the hard cocks inside you. It must shame and embarrass you that you can’t stop gasping and cooing. You can not deny that your bodies are being pleasured by your fathers’ stout cocks!”

Kitty cried. Tears ran down her face. Her baby was being raped and the rapist was her husband.

The Devil said, “Gentleman, I am delivering you from the fog that you are in. You can now see, hear and understand everything. You cannot speak or cum or stop what you are doing.”

The men continued to stroke in and out of their daughters. Looks of shock and horror appeared on their faces. They were disgusted with their actions and their thoughts. Each man looked at the naked teenager he was fucking and thought things like, “God! She beautiful.” Wow! She’s wet and tight.” “She has a great ass.” My daughter’s a great fuck!”

Angela and Kiera cried out to them. “Dad, please stop! “Why is this happening?” “Oh, this is so wrong.” “Why are you having sex with me?”

“Ladies, you protest too much. I know you’re enjoying that hard cock in your pussy. I know your level of excitement. Show your father what a good job he is doing. Cum.”

In unison, the daughters cried out, “Oh! Ohh! Ohhhhhh!” They experienced the biggest and best orgasm of their life. They were overwhelmed with good feelings and almost passed out.

The Devil laughed hearing their orgasmic cries. He said, “Kitty, you can speak.”

A second later, Kitty screamed, “Ace! Why are you having intercourse with our daughter? Stop it. Stop it right now!”

Her husband gave her a distraught look.

The Devil laughed and said, “Ace, you can answer your wife. Men, you can speak.”

“Honey, I can’t stop,” Ace said as he thrust his dick in and out his daughter. “I’m not in control of my body.”

“Oh,” the Devil exclaimed. “So you’re blaming everything on me. I think you need to take some responsibility. Earlier, I ordered the men not to cum. I withdraw that command. If you’re such good fathers I dare you to thrust into your daughter two more times and let’s see what happens.”

Ace and Paddy had no ability to stop fucking. After one more stroke, the Devil made them cum.

Padraig and Ace cried out loudly, “Ohhhh!” They jabbed their penises into the tight, wet cunts in front of them and let loose their loads.

The daughters felt the dicks inside them pulsate as their fathers came and filled their cavity with warm spunk. They were shocked. So were their fathers.

The devil chose that moment to shove his dick into Kitty.

“Ahhh!” she shrieked as ten-inches of thick cock fly into her vagina. She knew what had happened. She couldn’t stop herself saying, “Oh my God! That thing’s huge!” She looked over her shoulder at the eighteen-year-old who had penetrated and asked, “Why did you do it?”

“Danny,” Angela said. “What are you doing? That’s my mother!”

Danny was silent as the Devil fucked Kitty. Everyone stared at him as he pounded Kitty’s kitty. She screamed, squirmed, and eventually, resigned herself to the fact that she couldn’t stop him.

“Stop! Danny,” Angela pleaded.

Ace’s face was stern as he said, “Boy, leave my wife alone or I’ll kill you.” If the Devil hadn’t paralyzed Ace he would have strangled Danny.

The Devil as Danny continued to fuck Kitty while her family yelled at him to stop. His efforts had an effect on Kitty. She bowed her head and began to breathe heavily as she was banged by a cock twice as big as her husband’s.

The big dick took a toll on her. She began to tremble as her arousal level reached a fevered pitch. She cried as she came, “Oh! Ohhhhh!”

Ace and Angela were stunned to see Kitty orgasm. They were speechless.

Danny pounded Kitty. A minute later, she screamed and came again.

“When I get my hands on you,” Ace shouted. “You’re dead!”

Danny’s dick expanded and it fucked Kitty at a speed unachievable by a human. The Devil drove her to a third, shameful, searing climax. Kitty made a loud guttural cry announcing it.

Her body was so hot. Her breasts, nipples, and clit tingled. She was more excited than she’d ever been in her life. The Devil pounded her. His dick continuously stroked G-spot.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” she cried out. Her orgasms came rapid-fire manner. She came continuously. One. Two. Three . . . Ten. Eleven times. She collapsed. Exhausted. Spent. Delirious with pleasure.

The Devil laughed. His dick was still inside her.

“You bastard!” Ace cursed him.

“I free you, Kitty,” the Devil announced.

She didn’t run from him. Instead, she pressed back into him. She moaned softly and moved her ass masturbating on the Devil’s cock.

The Devil said, “Speak your mind, woman.”

Kitty said, “I’ve never been so filled or cum so hard. I saw stars. My whole body trembled and I felt pleasure ten times greater than I’ve ever experienced before. It was wonderful!”

Ace’s body and spirit collapsed. He looked at his glowing wife and the bloody thighs of his daughter. He rubbed his forehead and ran his hand through his hair. He spoke out loud to no one in particular. He said, “What have I done? I took my daughter’s virginity and enjoyed doing it. I’ve been cuckolded by a boy. I saw my wife cum tonight more times than she has in all the years we’ve been married! I’m a failure and a pervert.”

The Devil laughed and enjoyed his confession. He smiled and said, “Men, you are free of my control. You all are free of me.”

Ace stood and ran to the large bedroom window. He crashed through it before anyone knew what he was doing. The sound of breaking glass was followed by a solid thud. Ace landing on the concrete driveway. He was dead.

His wife and daughter screamed, ran to the window, and looked out in horror at the sight of his dead body and the large, growing pool of red that surrounded him.

Paddy stirred and dressed. He said, “I should follow him out the window. I’m sorry Kiera for eating you and screwing you and enjoying both things so much.”

“Dad, don’t,” Kiera said. She moved to block his path to the window.

“Daughter, I’m not going to kill myself. I’m too much of a coward.” He walked toward the door and said, “I’m going to do what I always do. Drink. I pray there is enough whiskey in this world to help me forget what I did tonight.”

He exited the room and soon after, exited the house. Alone.

The Devil as Danny was left alone with three naked women. The women were in shock. He felt no remorse.

The Devil taunted Kiera. He said, “Do you have anything to confess?”

“What are you talking about?” Angela said. “She’s a victim. Like me.”

The Devil smiled and asked, “Kiera, are you an innocent victim like Angela? I seem to recall you plotting with your friends to hurt the Wilson family. Wasn’t the plan to drug Angela and have your father rape her?”

Angela and Kitty looked at the brunette with expressions of surprise on their faces. Angela said, “I thought you were my friend?”

Kiera reached for her clothing and dressed as she talked.

“Your father drugged and raped me and my friends. He cheated my father out of a lot of money. My mother left him because of that. We wanted revenge. We wanted to hurt your father. We learned that you and your mother were the things he held most dear. Yes, the plan was to drug and rape you like we were drugged and raped.

“We wanted your father to see that horrible thing happen to you. We wanted him to be devastated like my family was devastated. Things didn’t go as planned. I guess when evil is unleashed, you can’t control it. The death of your father was not what I wanted. I’m sorry.”

“Karma is a bitch! I got my wish. More than what I’d asked for. And I’ve paid a heavy price. I’ll never forget seeing your father jump out the window. I’ll never forget having sex with my father.”

Kiera was fully dressed and she headed for the door. She stopped, turned to the Wilson women and said, “I’m sorry. Neither of you deserved any of this. On my way home, I’ll be stopping at a drugstore to get Plan B, the emergency contraception. I suggest you women do the same.” She turned away and walked out.

When she got downstairs, Kiera found Emily and Tiesha. Chaos had broken out when Ace crashed onto the driveway. His men rushed to him. Everyone forgot about Emily and Tiesha. On the ride home, Kiera told them what had happened. They did stop at a drugstore.

Kitty held out her arms. Her daughter ran into her embrace. “I love you, Angela.”

“I love you, mother!”

“Uggg,” the Devil said. “You two are ruining a perfectly good evening. We had dirty sex, incest, and a suicide. That’s a great night. The apology and this hugging business are dampening my high. My work is done. I’m out of here.”

With a puff of smoke, Danny disappeared and the Devil’s spirit was transported back to Hell.

“How was your trip, sire?” the goat eared demon asked.

The Devil laughed. He said, “Great! I loved the anguish, the shame, the embarrassment, and the tears of the mortals I toyed with. One of the humans committed suicide. Another is a broken man. Fathers had intercourse with daughters. I fucked the shit out of a deeply religious bitch and got her to admit that she enjoyed it. Many had their lives destroyed.”

He smiled and said, “It was a good trip.”

The End