Dorm Room Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dare you to kiss Hector."

"No, no, no. You can't do the same dare in the same round," both Raj and Kim shouted.

"Ok fine, I dare you French kiss Hector then."

Again, a brief silence went over the crowd. Everyone was looking at me oddly. That's when I realized that Beth was saving everything for her future husband. Oh shit, I thought. I put her in a bad spot. I tried to cover myself.

"She can always just take the shot."

"Screw that, it's only a kiss. Hector you Catholic heathen, get over here," she tried to seductively say.

Everyone's mouths hit the floor. Was this our Beth? Remember what I said about taking the guilt away. I think Beth was very much looking forward to this game. It was basically a free pass to not be herself for a night. The best part is that I don't think Beth really knew how to French kiss. As Hector leaned in, Beth still had her eyes wide open. They got bigger as his lips descended on hers. Hector gave her a few small kisses before attempting to stick his tongue in her mouth. We all watched as Hector gave us all a tutorial on how to properly kiss with tongue. It didn't take Beth long to figure it out. Looked she was fully into it. Her hand even went to the back of his head. This probably went on a solid minute before someone yelled, "Time." That broke us all out of our trance.

Round 2

This is probably what sent the evening off the rails, but we didn't know it at the time. I saw Hector go into his room briefly before returning with some kind of container. He shook it a few times and said to the group.

"Time to really get things started. I've got four weed gummies. We are going to split them so everyone gets half. Don't worry, they don't have THC in them, just Sativa so can still claim you haven't done drugs!"

Everyone seemed a little nervous about this new addition. Hector explained that it was over the counter and perfectly legal. It would just give you a mellow body buzz, or at least that's what he was told. What he didn't probably know is that it can make you very horny and uninhibited too. When Beth said she was in I think everyone else was too scared to say no so we divided up the gummies and ate them. The only down side is that Hector said it could take up to an hour to kick in.

Raven booed Hector and said we don't want to wait an hour, time for shots! She instructed everyone to fill half a shot before we started round two. We all downed our shots and then hit the number generator: 6. Looks like Hector was going to start things off this time. That meant I would get to go third. I immediately began trying to think of who to ask. Meanwhile Hector wasted no time with his pick. He went to Ashante who choose dare because she had gone with truth previously. I think he planned this because he had no hesitation in his dare.

"Shante, I dare you flash us your tits for five seconds!"

I told you Hector was very alpha. He wasted no time in taking advantage of the situation. He knew she wouldn't do truth, he knew we just took a shot so she would most likely not take another so soon, this guy was crafty. Shante mulled it over a bit. She reached out towards the vodka before saying, "fuck it, I have nice tits." Unlike Raj, who made a slow joke of it, she got right to it. She stood up and flashed us right away. She held her sweatshirt over her face so she wouldn't have to look at us. She had amazing tits. They were a solid B cup with dark areola and even darker nipple than her mocha skin. Her areola were about quarter sized with an eraser tip nipple. They were also very perky. It's amazing what you can process in five seconds.

Once her time was up, she put them away and sat down. Raven and Kim both complimented her on her tits. I think the guys were too shy or scared to say anything. Hector had definitely changed the tone of the game. Not gonna lie, I loved the new direction. Raven choose Raj and per his plan he chose truth.

"Raj, did it turn you on to see Shante's boobs?"

In classic Raj fashion, he stood up and pointed at his crotch instead of answering directly. All eyes went to his crotch. Sure enough there was a noticeable bulge. We all laughed and clapped as he thrust his crotch toward us. Shante was shaking her head and laughing, but I think she was secretly excited.

I decided to target Maso since he got me on the last round. I figured he would choose dare since he went with truth last time. Sure enough he choose dare. I partially wanted to embarrass him like he embarrassed me. I also wanted to dial things up a notch to hopefully see Raven naked soon.

"Maso, I dare you to show us your dick."

With no hesitation he responded, "Hard or soft," in that thick African accent. Now he had thrown it back on me.

"I don't know man...soft. We don't have time to wait for you to get hard."

"It's not problem, I can get hard very quick if you'd like."

He was always so matter of fact. Nothing phased him at all. I was really jealous of that part of him. I wish I was that confident. He was so damn nice though, you could never be mad at him. He wasn't trying to get me, it was just a legit question.

Similar to Shante he stood up with very little fan fare and dropped his sweatpants. I tried not to look, but it was impossible not to. I wanted to size him up and see how I compared. I wish I hadn't looked. Just like his skin his penis was very dark. He was most definitely not circumcised. It was probably five inches soft with very low hanging, big balls. The tip was entirely covered by his foreskin and added a half inch probably. He looked around as if to say, have you seen enough, before pulling his pants back up.

It all happened so fast nobody really reacted to it. I think most of the guys were feeling a little inadequate, at least I was. I never thought of myself as small, but I was definitely more of a grower than a shower as they say. I was told my parents were Jewish so I was at least circumcised, although I was never raised as Jewish. Either way, the game continued.

I think the nudity scared the next four into truths even though Raven and Hector had to take shots. Kim was asked how far she had gone, to which she replied third base. That surprised everyone. I had kind of expected it considering she was popular and from Southern California, but it was nice to confirm.

I was the last one who wasn't asked so Kim had to choose me. I could have done truth, but since the dares were ratcheting up I decided to do one this round so I could save a truth for next round.

"Ethan, I dare you to lick Raven's nipple."

The first thing I did was look at Raven to gauge her reaction. She was certainly surprised, but she didn't look upset at least. I got up and moved over towards her, wiping my sweaty palms on my pants. She was right next to me so it didn't take much. I was waiting for her to lift her shirt up, when I realized she was waiting for me to do it. I'm such a dunce. I asked her if it was ok and she said, "sure." So, I lifted her hoody and t-shirt up to expose a very thin, lacy bralette. There was no padding or underwire. Instantly I could feel my dick swelling.

I briefly looked around and all eyes were glued to us. I shouldn't have been surprised, everyone wanted to see her tits, especially me. I looked in her eyes one more time and she smiled at me. That was all I needed. I lifted up the bralette, exposing both of her tits. They were magnificent. A solid B cup, with very puffy looking nipples. Her areola puffed out from her actual breasts and her nipples looked soft. Looked about as big around as a pepperoni. Her breast had a slight tilt up, like a ski jump too. The areola itself was only slightly darker than her olive colored skin. I was in heaven. They instantly became my favorite type of tits.

After admiring them for a few seconds, I leaned in. Not really knowing what to do, I licked the right one like a cat. She didn't seem to like that so I decided to change tact on the left one. This time I leaned in and placed my mouth around her whole areola. I began to lightly suck as I ran my tongue around. This caused a small moan to come from Raven as she tilted her back. I guess she liked that more. I quickly moved to the right one to do the same thing. Again I got a small "mmmmmm" from her. The rest of the room was dead silent. Not wanting to overstay my dare I backed away while pulling her bralette down.

I heard Beth whisper to herself, "that looked fun." Everyone else just kind of sat there dumbfounded. I think this was the first really sexual thing that happened. People were wrestling with their emotions. I'm sure, like me, they wanted to do this, it was just so much outside of who we knew ourselves to be. The sexual tension had become almost palpable at this point. For myself, I was just excited to have finally played with a pair of breasts. Not just any tits either, my total crush. We could have quit there and I would have been happy. I'm glad we didn't quit.

Round 3

We were given a five minute bathroom break before round three. During the break the girls were gathered together whispering to each other. I tried to get close enough to hear. I thought they were talking about Maso's dick, but I was wrong. They were bombarding Kim with questions about hooking up and asking Raven how it felt. I couldn't hear everything clearly, but that's what they were talking about. The guys didn't really say much. I talked to Raj about Shante's tits for a quick second, but it didn't last long. I think he wasn't exactly thrilled that I was ogling his girl. I'm betting he was being hypocritical, because it would have been impossible not to stare at Raven's.

We all made our way back to the game and proceeded to take our half shot. As a bunch of non-drinking light weights. You could tell people were starting to feel it. I think the gummies were kicking in too. Beth was especially feeling it. Raj and Raven were starting to laugh more and get louder. The only one who didn't seem too phased was Maso, but that's probably because he was the biggest. He was 6'3 and maybe 180 pounds. Tall and skinny, but still bigger than the rest of us except maybe hector who was thicker, but shorter. The number generator was selected and we ended up on 4.

Like I said, Raj was feeling it. He was much more bubbly and loud than he had been earlier. Granted he's usually like that, but this was twice as much. Raj must have had a plan. He targeted Kim knowing that she would take dare and he was right.

"Kim, show us how to give a proper blowjob on this banana."

Initially she shook her head and covered her face with her hands. Quickly I think she realized this was rather easy as it didn't involve anyone else and no nudity, so she agreed. Raj handed her the banana and told her she had one minute to show us what to do. Beth and Raven scooted forward in their seats. They both seemed particularly interested. I took note of that.

Kim began by licking the sides of the fruit from base to tip a few times. Then grabbed the base and started to kiss the tip. As she kissed the tip she pushed more and more of the banana into her mouth. As she held the base with one hand, she used her other to make twisting strokes up the "shaft" of the yellow fruit. She was now sticking half the banana down her throat before pulling it back out. She repeated this a few times before bowing to the crowd, signaling that she was done. Everyone clapped and cheered, it was pretty amazing to watch. What I wouldn't have given to be that banana.

Kim selected Hector knowing that he would most likely take a dare this time and she was right.

"Hector, I dare you get your dick hard and stroke it in front of everyone."

Glad that wasn't me, was my first thought. Hector didn't seem to flinch at all. In fact, I think he wanted to. He stood right up and started to pull his pants down. I wasn't sure if he was fully soft or already chubbed up a bit, but damn, his cock was super fat! It wasn't that long, but holy cow it was so thick even soft. Like Maso, he was uncut. Hector appeared to have much less foreskin though. His foreskin didn't really cover all of his head. I'm guessing this must have had something to do with his type A personality. I'd feel pretty confident too if I had that swinging between my legs.

Hector started to slowly tug on his junk. He was pulling on it and not really trying to do anything. Didn't take long to see why. He was a clever bastard.

"I can't just get hard for no reason. I need some motivation. We haven't seen Beth or Kim's tits yet. You guys need to whip those sweater puppies out."

Beth didn't seem to have qualms about this random request. She began to lift her sweatshirt up, but paused when Kim started to protest.

"You can't make other people do stuff during your dare."

"Fine, it'll count as my turn then. I can't complete your dare without it though, so up to you. If I don't see some stimulation, I'm done with my dare," he stated matter of factly.

Kim briefly pondered this before shrugging. She reached down and lifted everything up. Not to be outdone, Beth did the same. I couldn't believe my luck. Now I had seen all of my roommates tits. This was the happiest day of my life. Beth was already so pale, her breasts were no different. She clearly had the biggest of the group. They were probably pushing D cup status. They hung down heavy, but very firm. Her areola were huge as well, but they were such a light pink that it was almost hard to tell. She had these really small pale pink nipples as well. She even bounced them a few times so we could see them swing. This was a new side of Beth for sure. It's always the quiet ones, isn't it.

Kim on the other hand was almost the exact opposite. She had an A cup with very dark brown nipples and almost no areola. She wasn't flat or anything. They were probably a good size for her small frame, but my least favorite of the four. Hector clearly liked what he saw though. His cock was starting to swell. The funny thing is that it didn't get much longer, it just got fatter. I'm guessing it was only about five inches long, but probably six inches around. His whole hand barely made it around the whole thing. In my head I was kind of laughing. Maso's dick was like him, long and skinny. Hector's dick was also like him, short and thick. I had at least a little solace knowing that I was longer than him.

All the girls were staring at him as he stroked himself. I'm betting this was first time they ever witnessed a man masturbating before or at least in person. I saw Raven put her hand between her leg, as did Shante. I tried to watch them out of the corner of my eye so I wouldn't startle them. I didn't see much movement, but I could only see their arm really. I had no idea what their fingers were doing. I did hear a small whimper from Shante next to me. I started to get hard when I heard that, but then Hector stopped and took a seat. Both girls removed their hands from between there legs as subtly as they could.

Raven asked Maso a truth that was very interesting. I asked Shante a truth that also wasn't super revealing. I don't even remember what it was. I do remember it was a waste. I should have gone with Raven because she was going to do a dare after her two truths, but I was scared to make her do anything with me and I didn't really want her to do anything to anyone else. Maso was clearly keeping track though because sure enough he asked and she went with dare.

"Raven, I dare you to show us your ass."

I was learning a lot about my crush during this game. I think Raven was a bit of an exhibitionist. She played the crowd a little as she worked to turn around on the love seat. Now I was just expecting her to stand, drop her pants and then sit back down. Instead, she turned around and put her knees on the couch and leaned forward. She reached back and seductively lowered her pants. She was wearing a pink lacy thong that matched her bralette. Again, I thought this would be it. Technically we saw her ass, she was done. However, the show was not over. Raven then proceeded to slowly slide her thong down her ass. I was sitting the closest so I had a front row seat. The anticipation was killing me. My dick was at full mast. Finally the string fell from her ass cheeks revealing her pussy for the first time.

This was the first live pussy I'd ever seen. My eyes got very big and my cock got even harder. I couldn't help but lean a little closer for a better look. She had dark hair that was pretty thick and sticking out of her ass cheeks a little. I could actually see her lips protruding from the hair. They were darker on the outside and very pink on the inside. I've looked at enough porn to realize they were outies. Not super big, but they did peel open a little bit. It was like a pink flower in this dark forest of hair. Really made them stand out. I could even see that her lips were very wet. The hair around them was quite messy.

Raven held this pose for probably a minute. Occasionally she would shake her ass from side to side or stick it out even more. When it was over I looked around to everyone else. Every single person was in complete shock. The guys were rearranging things like I was so our hardon's weren't at awkward angles. I think the girls were subconsciously touching themselves in anticipation. Can't be sure though, that was just my guess.

Beth was last to go. Because of earlier when two people were basically dared together the numbers were a little off. Raj and I were the only ones left. She didn't even technically ask us what we wanted, she just spouted off a dare. She was clearly feeling the affects of the alcohol and gummies.

"Raj and Ethan, time to show us your dicks," she laughed.

After seeing Hector's fatty and Maso's hanger, I was little nervous, but I was glad that I was fully hard. I wanted Raven to think I was a fun guy who wasn't afraid of getting naked so I decided to go for it. Raj didn't seem too nervous. He jumped up with his dick purposely making a tent in his pants.

"On the count of 3 Ethan, let's give the folks what they want! 1...2...3!"

I dropped my pants hoping to god I wasn't the smallest guy there. I immediately looked at Raj to compare myself. Phew, we were pretty similar. In fact, we kind of had the same dicks. Both of us were cut, a little over six inches with similar thickness. The only real difference is that his was darker than mine and had a slight left curve. Out of nowhere, Maso jumps up and pulls his pants down too.

"I can't leave you guys hanging like this...one for all!"

All eyes jumped to Maso. He was fully hard now. His cock stuck stuck straight out in front of him. The foreskin still covered his head. He was certainly longer than everyone for sure. I'm guessing in the eight inch range. The weird part is that his shaft was pretty skinny or least the skinniest of the four. When he pulled the foreskin back, he revealed a huge head that was a very bright shade of purple/red. It was a stark contrast to the rest of this black skin. A bit like Raven's pussy lips against her dark nest. Maso's ballsack hung way down too. He started to swing it around a bit which made everyone laugh and sort of broke the tension.

The three of us broke into a sort of stupid penis dance. Making or cocks smack against our legs as we swung them side to side. Hector even get in on the action. From an outsiders perspective this would have looked absolutely insane. Four college freshman swinging their hard dicks around in front of four fully clad freshmen girls. Luckily, everyone was hooting and hollering. It was a good vibe. A definite ice breaker.

The girls didn't want to be left out so they jumped up and pulled their titties out. Since they couldn't quite swing them side to side. They were making them bounce up and down. It couldn't help but stare at Raven and Beth. To me, they both had such great tits. Beth's were swinging around the most by far. It was hard not to get hypnotized by them. Raven on the other hand, just looked so sexy. I wanted desperately to touch her again or her to touch me for the first time. Once all the giggling died down, Raven announced the end of round 3. We all took our shots, hit the number generator and started round four.