Dorm Room Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hector gave her clit a few more light kisses before extricating himself. I got a fantastic view of Kim's wide open pussy again. I definitely preferred the others, but it was hot to see my friend in that position. She looked absolutely spent, with her head rolled to the side and her eyes half open. I was happy to see she finally got her nut. She must have had some serious "blue balls" from her earlier dare.

Raven had to knock Kim out of her daze because she was up next to choose.

"Oh shit, uhh, I guess I'd like to see Raj tittie fuck those big ass breasts on Beth."

Raj looked like he just won the lottery. You could see all of his teeth he was smiling so big. I looked at Beth and she had a more confused look on her face.

"I'm pretty sure I know what this is just based off context, but how exactly does this work?"

Once again, Hector jumped in with an explanation. He told her basically she had two options. First, Raj could sit and she could use her tits to jerk him off as she knelt between his legs or she could lie down, squeeze her tits together while Raj thrusted between them. She shrugged her shoulders and said she didn't care. Raj enthusiastically chimed in. He requested the latter options so Beth asked where she should lie down.

Kim offered up the couch she and Raj were sitting on. Beth stripped off her top, once again showcasing her very lovely D cups, damn they were big. I'll never forget how magnificent they were. They were so pale and her nipples were so pink. I kind of wish I had gotten this dare, but watching was fun too. Beth laid down on the couch and her tits flattened out a little bit. Hector reminded her that she needed to squeeze them together. It was so hot to see her scoop up her huge tits and mash them together. From the looks of it, it was working for Raj as well. He already had his bottoms off, sporting a very hard cock.

Raj got up on the couch and straddled her chest. He pushed his cock down in-between Beth's massive breasts and began to push forward. It was funny to see just the tip of his cock poke out near her neck on each stroke. Beth didn't notice that at first, she was just looking up at the ceiling. Raj was slowing fucking her tits as Beth kept her flesh pillows pushed tightly together. I think we could all tell something wasn't quite right though. Raj was thrusting, but it didn't seem like he was enjoying it that much. Luckily, Kim offered some advice.

"I think he needs some lube. Beth, use some spit or something."

I'm pretty sure Kim meant for Beth to spit in her hand and then rub his cock, but Beth understood it differently as did Raj. When Raj pushed forward she craned her neck towards him, straining quite hard, to put his dick in her mouth. Raj held his position as Beth sucked on the tip, adding as much spit as she could. Raj on the other hand reached back to scoop up some her pussy juice. Beth flinched a little as he did this as I'm sure it startled her. She didn't seem to mind though. Raj then fisted his cock with her juices and began to titty fuck her again. You could tell that it was the key to success. Raj was increasing his pacing now as he was sliding easily between her breasts now, a mix of spit and pussy juice.

He was actually getting quite into it. At one point he replaced her hands and squeezed her tits together himself. He was rubbing her nipples with thumbs as he fucked her faster and faster. The nipple play was getting to Beth as she started to moan a little. She tried to reach her pussy, but Raj's body was in the way. I thought about helping her out, but wasn't sure if that was considered ok at the time. Man I wish I had just done it.

We could all tell that Raj was not going to last much longer. His thrusts were getting more erratic and he was starting to grunt with each thrust.

"Oh god...this feels so fucking good...I'm gonna cum soon...oh god...I can't hold it anymore...here it cummmmmmmmmsssssssss...aahhhahhhhh...shitttttttttttt...yesssssss!"

We were all rewarded with a massive cum shot to Beth's face. She had leaned forward again to see what was going on right when his first shot came out. It hit her right in the forehead and her eyes got wide with shock. I'm not sure how she thought this was going to end, but clearly she hadn't thought it through. The next shot got her in her eye, which only caused her to open her mouth. Of course the next and last shot went right into her now open mouth. In another twist of Beth surprises, she didn't spit it out. Instead she licked her lips and swallowed it down. She even smacked her lips at the end to get a laugh.

Raj got off of Beth, briefly collapsing on the floor in a grand exaggeration of exhaustion. The rest of began to clap and cheer.

"I'm leaving a 5 star review Beth. That was fucking amazing. You have the greatest...tits...ever," Raj stated. This brought a round of laughs from everyone.

"I aim to please good sir. Thank you for my facial, usually those cost around $60, which I can't afford as a poor college girl." Again, the room burst out in laughter. I was honestly surprised she even knew it was called a facial. I was beginning to think that we maybe didn't fully know Beth. Perhaps, we made a bunch of assumptions that were proving to be wildly inaccurate.

"Alright everyone, that was pretty fantastic, but this round isn't over yet. We have one more pairing to go. Ethan, I dare you to toss Raven's salad," Hector boomed to the crowd in an announcer like voice.

"Umm, ok, just one question. What do I do or how do I do that?"

"What, are you serious? Do you really not know? Raise your hand if you don't know."

Almost everyone raised their hand, except Raven and Kim. I'm still curious if Raven actually knew or just forgot because she was part of the dare. Either way, we all quickly learned that it meant licking asshole. I think if it had been anyone but Raven I might have balked and taken the shot instead. Licking somebody's asshole didn't seem that erotic to me. However, I didn't want Raven to think I thought she was gross or something. Also, I quickly realized that either way I was going to be very close to her pussy, which was a win.

"How do you want me," Raven asked.

It took me a few seconds to think about what would be best. I really liked the way a pussy looked in doggy so I told her to get on her knees. This seemed like the best position for salad tossing too. As she got herself into position I couldn't stop staring at her hairy pussy. Her lips were splayed open again. A little string of nectar was starting to form at her clit. I placed my hands on her ample ass cheeks. They felt so nice and soft. I began to knead them with my hands. Spreading them apart and squeezing them back together again. The string of nectar was now starting to hang from her pussy.

I used my tongue to lick her string back up to her clit. This caused a tiny shudder from her. I kept my tongue wide and flat as I continued my journey to her asshole. Raven was so wet that I essentially ended up scooping her juices up to her starfish. I used my tongue to spread it around. Man I loved the way she tasted. In my head it was way less gross now that I had her juices spread around. It was just like eating pussy really. I placed the tip of tongue right into her anus and began to flick it, just like I would a clit. This brought some deep moans from her so I knew she liked that.

I don't know why, but I also began to bite her ass cheeks after licking her. They were just so plump and soft. I couldn't resist. I alternated back and forth between licking and biting. I could tell she was enjoying the sensations. She was wiggling her ass back at me. Her moans and whines were increasing as well. Eventually though I stopped the biting and switched to licking her clit. I would make broad strokes of my tongue up to her asshole, play with it and then reverse course back to her clit. I was getting more of a reaction with the clit so I started spending more time there.

I didn't want to change the dare though so I knew I needed to at least do something with her starfish. I decided to use a finger on her back door while I used my tongue on her clit. Yup, that was the magic formula. Raven started going wild with this new technique. I was using my finger like I would my tongue.

"Yessss....yesss...don't stop Evan...oh my god that feels so fucking gooooooooooooddddd!"

Her body was undulating with my rhythm as her voice got higher and higher. I wanted to give her a huge orgasm in case this was the only time I got a chance with her. Just going with the flow it seemed like she needed something to push her over the edge. Being fairly inexperienced though, I didn't know what to do. Then it came to me. It might be risky, but there was only one way to find out. I clamped down on her clit with my mouth and began to rapidly flick her clit back and forth. As I did that, I began to slowly insert my finger in her ass. It was a very tight fit, luckily it was very lubricated. I stopped briefly at the first knuckle to make sure she was ok with it. I could tell she liked it though so I quickly began to push more. The deeper my finger probed the more vocal she got.

"Holy shit....yes...yes...yes...oh my god...oh my god...here it comes...don't stop...ohhh god...oh god...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee!!!!"

As my finger reached it's further depths Raven came hard. I could feel her asshole clenching and unclenching as her orgasm tore through her. I slowly pulled my finger out as this happening. Her pussy some how became even more drenched. Once my finger was out I slowed my tongue lashing to a gently lick before pulling away. Raven just laid there with her hands in front of her head, ass out for everyone to see. She didn't move for a good two minutes.

"Raven, are you ok?"

"Oh my god yesssss. That was amazing. I can't believe that felt so good. Guess I'm an ass girl now. Hell of a way to end round 5 I'd say."

Once again everyone took the break to go to the bathroom. I noticed people were taking longer than normal in the bathroom. After I went I realized why. Everyone was doing an extra wash of their sexy bits. I know I did. Everyone had showered before hand, but after the salad tossing I think everyone wanted to be extra clean. The gummies were in full effect. Everyone was feeling really happy and loose. I was a little concerned that everyone would get shy and nervous, but it was quite the opposite. I guess the combo of alcohol, drugs and familiarity were the perfect mix.

Round 6

Raven got to kick things off for Round 6 since we stopped before we ran out of people last round. I figured she would jump right out with something, but she took her sweet time thinking about it. I was about to check in on her when she finally made her announcement.

"I dare Maso and Shante to 69, we haven't seen that yet have we?"

Everyone looked at each other shrugging our shoulders to indicate that we didn't think we had seen that one yet. I found it interesting that she was so determined to do something new or different. It hadn't really occurred to me that that was a thing we were going for. That added a new level of pressure to me as we were running out of new ideas, or at least I was.

Maso and Shante both stripped off their clothes and choose to lie on the floor rather than use the furniture. The rest of us moved ourselves to get a better view. Clearly there was the sexual element that we all wanted to watch, but I think everyone was also mentally taking notes on all the new things they were learning.

Maso got on the floor first and then Kim knelt down over him. Unfortunately I got the dick end. I would rather have had the pussy end, but watching her suck his dick last time was pretty hot too. Maso was semi-hard from the anticipation, but his foreskin was completely covering his dark head. Shante reached out with her dainty little hand to grab it by the base and wiggled it around a bit. It didn't seem sexual, more like she was just inspecting it. I guess no one told his cock that because it started to swell. She got real close to it and began to plant little kisses all over the shaft. Eventually she got to the foreskin covering the head and stuck her tongue into his hood. She began to run her tongue around the inside of his foreskin. At least that's what it looked like to me. Maso clearly liked this. He began to thrust his hips up, like he was trying to get more inside her mouth.

Shante was playing coy. She had yet to put his actual dick in her mouth. She continued to tongue his foreskin and kiss the shaft, but avoided putting the whole thing in her mouth. This must have been killing Maso. I know I would have been dying. This time as Shante kissed and licked her way down the shaft she kept going. She lifted his hefty balls up, plopping one into her mouth. Once she was done with one she moved over to the other one all while she stroked the shaft. I began to see some clear fluid leaking out of his foreskin. Shante got excited by this. She went straight for it. Pulled his hood down and stuck the head right into her mouth finally. I wonder if she was trying to do that I thought, because now she was properly sucking his cock. She was twisting her hand around the shaft as she pumped, never taking the head out of her mouth.

Maso must have been doing a good job licking her pussy because I started to hear Shante make some mewing noises. It was a bit muffled by the long dark cock in her mouth, but it was unmistakable. Her moaning began to pick up the pace along with her blowjob. When her muffled cries started getting really close together, her sucking was in a frenzy. Her hand was stroking him so fast now. Then it all crescendoed. It sounded like she was screaming into a pillow as her hand squeezed tightly around his long shaft. You could see she had pulled all his skin tight on the bottom stroke holding just the head in her mouth. I could tell he was cumming in her mouth as she creamed his face. I could see his cock flexing and Shante's throat trying to swallow. It must have been a huge load as parts of it began to dribble out of her mouth. I was just astonished that he could cum twice that quickly. I watched a few streams of cum slide back down his shaft. Once it seemed like he was finished, she released the head, but licked him clean. It was so fucking hot watching her do that. I was definitely a little jealous this one wasn't mine, but at least I had come up with a good idea finally.

"I dare Beth to give Hector a cameltoe slide!"

Not gonna lie. I felt really proud of myself for that one. First of all it was definitely unique. Second, I got hector out of the mix to do anything with Raven. I don't know why that was in my mind, I guess I was just a little bit jealous of him at the time. Third, I figured this was really going to help out Beth who hadn't had a real orgasm yet, or at least I thought. Honestly I couldn't really remember everything at the time. The only real issue is that like the salad tossing, not everyone was familiar. I didn't blame them. I was only familiar with it because I saw it on a tube site at one point. It's relatively simple. The guy lays down and the girl gets on top and slides her "cameltoe" along the shaft. It can be done with panties on or off, but panties off is more a test of your self control. There is supposed to be no penetration. The girl gets off as her clit rubs against his cock. Once it was explained, both of them seemed eager to try it.

It didn't take long for hector to get completely naked as he laid down on the floor. I guess Beth wanted to get naked as well, so she started shedding her clothes too. We all exchanged looks with each other, but no one was going to stop her. I do remember seeing her squat down to get in position. Her pussy was a mess. It remember it being so fucking wet that there were many strands stretching between her legs. She managed to straddle Hector, slotting his thick tool between her very slick lips. Once in position she placed her hands on his chest for support and began to slide back and forth.

She started off relatively slow at first, pushing down hard on each stroke. Beth would pause when her clit was on his head, pushing down extra hard. Almost immediately you could tell it was having a major affect on her. Just like in real sex, she started to increase her pace as the feeling was building. We could all hear how wet she was because it was making a vague squishy sound. As for Beth, she was making all kinds of mewing and moaning sounds herself. I think Hector was just holding on for dear life trying not to cum as he watched this innocent little blonde "riding" him. Her tits were swinging around in a hypnotic dance, that even we found mesmerizing. Raven wasn't even hiding her arousal. She had a hand down her pants and was visibly moving it around as she stared transfixed at the couple before her.

For the first time in my life I grew a set of balls in that moment. Hating myself for not making a move on Raven all these months prior I knew this was my chance. Hector was on the floor having his fun so the seat next to Raven was open. I stood up and slowly worked my way over to the empty seat. The only person that appeared to notice was Raven and that was because I had to cross in front of her. She looked right into my eyes in a silent acknowledgment. I sat down next to her putting my hand on her leg in the process. When she smiled at me I knew I made the right choice. As if she read my mind, Raven grabbed my hand and shoved it into her pants. The first thing I noticed is that she must have removed her panties during the last break because my hand had total freedom of movement.

As my hand made it's way through her lush pubic hair I felt her engorged lips protruding out, stiffer than the last time I felt them. I was immediately greeted with an almost equal amount of moisture as what I imagined Beth had. Raven was absolutely dripping wet. I would love to say I had some part in that, but I wasn't that naive. From her seat she could she Hectors fat dick every time Beth slid back, not to mention Beth's pussy and tits. Even if Raven wasn't into chicks it was hard not to be turned on by the site of those massive tits swinging around. I wasn't really sure what to do so I tried to mimic what I saw Kim do earlier. I knew I wanted it to last so I was going pretty slow. Really playing with her pussy more than trying to make her cum.

I would slide my finger partly into her very wet opening and then drag that finger back up to her clit. Once on her clit I would make slow circles with two of my fingers, using her wetness to glide effortlessly around. Raven kept one hand on my wrist which acted as sort of a barometer of pleasure. When she liked something she would squeeze my wrist a bit. If she really liked something she would clamp down hard, holding my hand in place as if to say: keep doing that.

At one point I guess Raven felt that I was being left out so she reached over with her free hand, sliding it into my sweatpants. She was met instantly with my very hard cock. This was pure heaven. My crush was jerking me off, I was fingering her and we were watching two of our roommates practically fuck in front of us. Speaking of which, Beth had really started going to town on Hector during all of this. She was grinding him like a professional stripper at this point. Raven and I had great seats for this so we could see everything. That's when the night changed forever.

"OHHHH SHITTTTTT....UGGHHHHH...OH GOD....NOOOOOOOO...UUUUHHHHH," we all heard Beth moan.

It took a minute for everyone to register what just happened, but Raven and I knew instantly. We couldn't see Hector's cock anymore. It was clearly buried to the hilt in Beth's virgin pussy. Raven and I looked at each other wide eyed, in disbelief. I'm not sure what Raven was thinking. I was worried that the whole night was going to be over. We looked back at the couple who had briefly stopped. Everyone in the room was frozen as they finally figured out what happened. Then, as if a life preserver from heaven; Beth began to slowly rock. It was subtle at first, but unmistakable.