Dorm Room Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Round 4

Raven was going to kick this one off, which meant I needed to think of something quick. Instead of starting though Raven proposed a change. She asked if everyone would rather end the truth option and go to dare only. Everyone agreed and rather quickly I thought. The good news was that I wouldn't have to think of a stupid question to ask, the bad news is that there was no way to hide now. Well, that wasn't entirely true. In order to make sure that everything was fully consensual, she added that you could take a shot to avoid a dare or quit altogether. The other additional rule was that if the dare involved two people, they were both out for remaining dares and the person who made the dare couldn't ask a dare the next round. If we ran out of people the round was over and would start with whoever it ended on.

"Shante, I dare you to give Raj a handjob for one minute."

Raj was so excited that he leapt to his feet and went to stand right next to Shante. She was a tiny bit hesitant, but you could tell she wanted to. She tugged his sweats down, but his hard on was caught on the waistband. Shante pulled a little harder and Raj's dick smacked back against his stomach with a loud smack since he was still shirtless. It made everyone laugh. She proceeded to wrap her hands around his hardened shaft, then started to very gently tug on it. I think she quickly knew that she wasn't quite doing it right because she started to stroke the whole length. Raj winced a bit, which caused her to stop.

"Am I doing it wrong?"

"No, no, no...it's great. You just need a little lube. Hector didn't need lube because he has foreskin still."

"Ohhhhh, ok."

I expected her to spit in her hand like I've done plenty of times. Instead she leans very close to Raj's cock, so close I thought she was going to kiss it. Just when I thought her lips were going to make contact she spits all over his cock. That caught everyone off guard. It worked though, she continued her handjob and Raj was really getting into it. I thought he was going to shoot his cum right into her face when Raven yelled, "time." I think they were both a little disappointed that it was over, but Raj put his dick away and sat back down. They were both smiling at each even after it was over.

I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. I didn't want to be the one to push the envelope with something new so I went with something we had done, but slightly different.

"Kim, I dare you to pull down your pants and masturbate for us for two minutes."

Like Raven, Kim was not shy. She pulled her pants and underwear off completely and put her spread legs up on the coffee table. I was sitting right across from her so I had the best view in town. Kim's pussy was very different from Raven's. Kim had shaved all the hair from her pussy except for a triangle of dark fur just above. Her slit was just a straight line when she had her legs together. With her legs open she still barely had any lips. The whole package just looked small and dainty.

Kim ran her fingers around the outside of her lips a few times before dragging her index up her slit. When she touched the bottom I saw her finger briefly dip inside. When she pulled her finger out there was a string of juice stretched between the two. She played with her hole for a few seconds before dipping back in more lube. Once her fingers were nice and wet she started to rub her clit back and forth.

"MMmmmmmm....uuuuhhhhhhh....aahhhh...yesssssssss."

Kim was getting into it, albeit I'm sure a little hammed up for us. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back. She would briefly stop rubbing her clit only dip her finger back inside for more lubrication. By the end she had three fingers vigorously rubbing her clit in circles. You could see the sheen of wetness against her skin and the squishy sounds her wetness was causing. I caught Hector with his hand in his pants. He was stroking himself watching Kim. If Raven wasn't sitting right next to me I may have as well. Kim was really building towards something when Raven yelled, "time" again.

Kim opened her eyes a bit sheepishly and looked around at everyone. All of us were staring at her with our mouths hanging open. Raven even apologized for making her stop. It might have been the hottest thing so far. I for one was mesmerized by it. In all the years since this night, I've never watched a girl play with herself still. Like I said, best night of my life.

Shante was up next to dare and she went with a double.

"Maso, I dare you to rub Beth's clit for a minute."

I fully expected Beth to take a shot, considering how prim and proper she portended to be. I think all the alcohol and sativa was breaking down her barriers though. Like Kim, she paused for a second before shrugging her shoulders too. Maso had the biggest grin, you could see all of his teeth, which looked extra white against his dark skin.

Beth didn't stand up, she just slipped her pants and underwear off from her seated position. Maso leaned over and pushed her knees apart. It was so hot to see that, I don't even know why. As her legs spread I couldn't believe my eyes. Down by her pussy where her legs were coming apart there was a clear film stretching across. It looked like someone was going to blow bubbles. I quickly realized that this was just her pussy juice. Beth was fucking super horny we all found out. Before I could really get a great look I see Maso reaching down there.

"Oh my god Beth. You are very eager for this it appears."

Beth just blushed as she looked down at his black hand between her alabaster skin. His long black finger began to stroke her clit after he dipped it in her flowing honey. Beth's eye shot open as both of her hands grabbed fistfuls of the cushion.

"Holy shit...oh my god that feels so damn amazing. Why have I never tried this before?"

Everyone chuckled at that comment. The girls all gave each other knowing looks I noticed. Then all eyes went right back to the action. Maso was speeding up his gyrations around her clit, which was causing Beth to really start moaning. Halfway thru, Beth grabbed Maso's wrist and appeared to push it down. Maso knew what she wanted. He stopped rubbing her clit and instead inserted one of his long fingers into her hole. He slowly slid it in all the way to his knuckle. I didn't think Beth's eyes could get any bigger, but I was wrong.

If you thought Beth liked having her clit rubbed, she loved having a finger inside her. Maso began to increase his pace. He was really finger fucking her at this point. Beth was babbling incoherently at this point with moans and mews and all kinds of pleasurable sounds. This had gone way past one minute I noticed. I think Raven was both mesmerized by this, but also wanted to give Beth what she needed.

Maso inserted a second finger and just like Kim you could tell she was about to cum hard. I had never made a girl cum at this point in my life, but I'd seen plenty of porn. What really sent her over the edge was when Maso used his other hand to squeeze her nipple. As he massaged her massive tits and finger fucked her delicate pussy she finally came. I think we were all a little scared that other rooms would hear it was so loud.

"OOOOOHHHHH....MMMYYYYYY...GOOOODDDDDDD...UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!"

Beth was bearing down hard. She started to convulse in her seat as her body spasmed. Her mouth was wide open, but no sounds were coming out. Her eyes were tightly closed almost as if she was in intense pain before she let out another loud "Ugh" sound. This was followed by some rapid breathing as she grabbed Maso's hand to stop his actions.

"Woooo girl, welcome to the "O" club," Shante laughed at her.

"Holy shit guys, is that what an orgasm is? If yes, why the hell didn't anyone tell me years ago. I've wasted so much time," she joked.

"We didn't want to pressure you into anything, you know, with your religion and all," Raven spoke.

"This is going to sound stupid, but that's the closest to god I've ever been."

With that everyone laughed and clapped for her. As she sat there with her legs still spread I got a better look at her pussy finally. She had a light covering of blonde fur. She had clearly never shaved or trimmed, yet it was fairly sparse. I could easily see her lips, they stuck out a little bit, but not as much as Raven's. It was fairly long I noticed too. Where as Kim's was small and tight, Beth's looked bigger is I guess the right word. As this was her first sexual experience that's just how it was. This was the first time I realized that vaginas are just different from the get go. They don't get transformed by too much sex. Dumb I know, but I was inexperienced and it's what I always heard guys saying in school.

Maso was next and the only people left were me, Raven and Hector. This made me very anxious. First I was nervous that I might have to do something that I had never done before. Second, I was a little jealous that Hector might be the one that got to do something with Raven. Interestingly it ended up being both.

"Raven, I dare you to jerk off Ethan and Hector at the same time. First person to cum wins, loser has to take a shot!"

Raven smiled, clapped her hands together and began rubbing them vigorously, as if to warm them up. In my head I just kept thinking, why had I been so damn shy with her. Here I thought she would immediately reject any of my advances all these months, when in reality she probably wanted to mess around more than I did. That was an important life lesson for me.

"I want both you standing, facing me. I'm going to take off my shirt so you don't get it messy and you can look at my tits for motivation."

Who was this girl?! I somehow fell for her even more during that night. I didn't really care about taking the shot, but I didn't want to lose. I think it was more about not letting Hector win. We both stood and dropped our pants in front of Raven. I felt a little intimidated. Hector was already semi-hard and his cock looked so much bigger than mine because of it. Watching Raven put her hand around his dick had a weird effect on me. Part of my brain was pissed and the other part is was more turned on than I'd ever been. Because of his foreskin Raven was able to get right to it with him. As she pushed his folds back the entire head was exposed until she pulled it forward, covering it back up again.

She grabbed my dick too and began to tug on it. I thought it was going to be difficult getting hard, but watching her stroke him got me going. I went from completely soft to raging hard in no time. Once I was hard she spit in hand to use as lube for me. It was a somewhat comical scene as she was tugging our dicks toward her tits in the same rhythm. It quickly began to feel amazing. I watched her sexy tits jiggle as she stroked us off. I wasn't sure what the rules were, but I didn't care. I reached down to caress her left tit. Raven let out a soft moan as I did that, indicating she at least didn't object. Of course, this just encouraged Hector to do the same.

Now I was focused on watching her stroke his extra fat cock as he played with her tits. The site was overwhelming for me. My emotions were all over the place. For a few seconds I would be super turned on about to cum and then I would get mad and lose the feeling. At least my dick was longer I remember thinking. Why then did his look so much bigger. Her hand didn't close all the way around his shaft. His balls were swinging in rhythm with her strokes as well. They were definitely bigger than mine, but mine looked even smaller as they were all tight for some reason. As all of this was going through my head it was making it hard to cum. The same apparently wasn't true for Hector.

"Oh yeah....I love your tits Raven...that's it....keep going...a little faster...oh shit...oh shit...I'm so fucking close...oh god...here it cums...uuuuggghhhhhh....ugggghhhh...ohhh yeah."

I watched was a huge torrent of cum spewed out of Hector's thick cock. The first shot hit her on the lips and chin. The next five shots completely covered her tits. I had to move my hand before I almost got some on me. He fucking hosed her down. Watching him cum all over her was my final trigger as Raven hadn't stopped jerking me. I began to shoot my load right as he finished. Mine wasn't strong enough to reach her face, but I got a couple of shots onto her tit. Once we were both done, Raven began to rub our cum all over her skin like it was lotion.

"It's so hot and sticky. I'd always wondered what it would feel like on my body. Thanks guys!"

Shante got up to get her a towel. I'm guessing she had done this before and knew what to do. Raven used the warm wet towel to wipe off all our cum before she put her shirt back on. Her nipples were still hard and visibly poking through her t-shirt at this point. I thought about making her keep it off per the rules, but I was too happy to be a rules guy at that point.

Beth was the one to notice that technically that was the end of round 4 as there was no one left to dare. This meant that she would start round 5. I took my shot as the loser as everyone else used the restroom and grabbed a quick snack. I know for myself that this is when the gummies really started kicking in. My body felt warm and cozy. My mind was just an empty canvas with no worries. In all I felt fucking great. Sure I just came all of the girl I was in love with, but it was more than that. I think everyone else was feeling it too. They had to, otherwise none of us would have done the things we were doing.

Round 5

The excitement to start round 5 was palpable. There were three orgasms in the last round I think everyone realized things were getting good (and were hoping to cum too). Even better, was that nobody was upset or causing drama either. That helped the vibe for sure. I think because everyone was equally inexperienced it let everyone experience the moment without fear of being judged. It's not like anyone could say someone was doing something poorly, how would they know?

Beth was lucky in a way. She knew she got to kick off the round and she had everyone available. The big question was, what was it going to be. Was she going to push the boundaries even more or play it safe? I think this was kind of the barometer test for everyone else. If Beth came out of the gates hot, then everything was fair game. I'm pretty sure most of us were worried about her. If only we had known how wrong we were.

"Maso was kind enough to help me out so I think someone needs to return the favor. Shante, I dare you to blow Maso."

In my head I was just thinking, hell yeah. Beth was not going to pump the brakes, she was going to stomp on the accelerator. As I've grown older and learned more about the world, I shouldn't have been surprised at all. It seems like it's always the repressed ones that don't when to stop. It's like they get a taste of something forbidden and then all decorum falls to the wayside. Freshman me on the other hand was completed blindsided by it all.

Maso got up from his chair and took the one step forward that placed it at the arm of our sofa. Shante didn't even have to get up. Maso was so tall that his crotch came right to eye level of his sitting mistress. Shante didn't waste any time. She reached out to pull down his pants and his cock sprung out like a coiled snake. It bopped her on the nose, which made everyone else laugh. She feigned offense in the most hilarious way possible. She grabbed the base of the shaft really hard and began mock fighting with it, like it was snake trying to attack her. Everyone was rolling with laughter.

I scooted forward in my seat to get a better look at everything. I noticed he was long enough for her to have both hands completely wrapped around it like a baseball bat. There wasn't much left at the end except for his covered head. That's when I saw Shante lean forward and stick her tongue into his foreskin. She licked around the head, but inside of his hood. It was crazy to see. Not something I saw in any of my porn experiences. Maso clearly loved it, as he fell back and he let out an "oh yesssss".

Shante let one of her hands go and it went right to his dangling ball sack. Her shaft hand began to stroke his very black cock while the other was lightly caressing his balls. I forgot that she was the only one who had any real experience with this stuff, well I guess Kim too. It showed though. She was not shy. It was now starting to really look like something from online. There were slurping noises, he was moaning, she was moaning, they were just both really into it.

She popped the head out of her mouth a few times and even slapped herself with it. Classic porn move, still haven't had a girl do that to me yet. At one point she even let go of his balls and started to squeeze her own tits. She was pulling on her nipple and then squeezing the whole breasts. You could hear her moaning around his hard shaft. Once Maso saw her doing that it was the end. He really started to get into it, almost fucking her face. His noises got louder before he started yelling, "here it cums...here it cums...oh god...oh god...can't stop it...I'm going to shooooooottttttttt....aaaaaagggghhhhhhh."

I wasn't sure what Shante was going to do, but it was clear. She sucked down every drop of his cum without hesitation. Once he was spent, she even began to lick his softening member as if to get every drop off. I learned a lot about my roommates that night. I can tell you that.

"Well, I think we can all say that was pretty spectacular. Great job guys," Raven piped up to get things moving on.

"Because I'm such a die hard feminist and all around good person I think a woman needs to get some of that. Hector, I dare you to go down on Kim."

"I think that is an excellent idea my friend. Kim, would you be so kind please."

Kim smiled, pulled her pants off and placed her feet on the coffee table, legs spread. She looked exactly like she did when she masturbated earlier, except now Hector was crawling under her bent knee to get in position. Like Shante, he didn't waste much time. First he reached his hands in and caressed her labia on either side. He would squeeze her lips together, massaging her clit within the skin folds. Kim sucked in her breath when he did that. I had to remember that technique for later.

After he played around with her lips for a short bit he got to the real work. He started by kissing down the inside of her thighs until he reached her soaking slit. He would give her clit a kiss and one lick of his tongue before he moved up the other side. I remember wondering where the hell he learned to do any of this. I would have just gone straight to her pussy and started licking. I'm kinda of glad that I got to watch this first before I had to do this on one of the girls. Kim was watching every move he made and would close her eyes each time he contacted her clit.

On the fifth trail back to her treasure he stayed. He began to lick up and down her lips with a wide flat tongue it looked like. He would start at her taint and end at her clit. Once at the clit he would lick there for a few seconds before starting over. Kim was beginning to moan and writhe more and more with each pass. Hector was definitely playing her like an instrument. That was probably the most important lesson I took away. Everything is based on her reactions and everything should build to something more.

I noticed Kim was now in a perpetual state of pleasure as Hector finally remained on her clit. He was licking it very fast now. The faster and harder he worked the more animated Kim got.

"Oh yes yes yes....more...more...oh my god it feels so good...don't stopppppp!"

We could all see that Kim was very close to an orgasm. Hector, more importantly, could as well. As she was panting and moaning for release he reached up and stuck a finger inside her. He continued to suck her click as his finger began to fuck her wet pussy. We could all hear the sounds it was making it was so wet. That was the final straw for Kim. She let out a loud wail with her eyes squeezed tightly shut and then complete silence with her mouth hanging open before a final, "UUUUGGGHHHHHHH."