Dorm Room Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't...believe...this...ughh...feels...sooooo...damnnnn...goooooood. Might as well keep going now, damage...ughhh....already done!"

Beth spoke each word on the down stroke of her riding Hector. We all shared some shocked looks, but thankfully Beth was the one who broke the tension. I didn't think Raven could get any wetter, but there was noticeable flood as Beth spoke. This got me extra excited as I was now sure that Raven would want to fuck. In fact, I'm betting that everyone felt that way. If innocent, virginal Beth wasn't afraid, what was stopping the rest of us.

As if things couldn't get any hotter. I watched Beth slide too far up so Hector's cock popped out and made an audible thud against his abs. His cock looked even thicker covered in a wet sheen of Beth's juices. The hot part is when Beth reached down to the base of his shaft, pointed it up and slotted it back into her virginal pussy. I watched as she slid all the way down as the thick rod stretched her lips obscenely. In the back of my mind I was thinking maybe having such a big cock first was not the best strategy as everything else would seem small. Like driving a Ferrari as your first car, kind of hard to then go drive a Honda Civic.

"OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE...IT'S TOO MUCH...OH GOD...OH GOD....WHAT'S HAPPENING...I'M GOING TO EXPLODE...AHHHHHHHHHH....FUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKK!"

Beth started convulsing as she came on Hector's monster pole. Judging from her comments this was clearly a first for her. I think it caught her off guard. Good thing Hector had cum earlier on Raven's tits because there is no way he would have lasted with Beth riding him like that. I had to to stop Raven's hand so that I didn't cum in my pants. Beth made a few more slow pumps before she pushed up far enough for him to plop out. Once again he was so hard it smacked back against his abs. Beth just laid there on her back staring at the ceiling in complete bliss.

"Alright everyone, with that, the game is over. Grab who you want and do what you want, no more dares," Raven blurted out to the group.

She then looked right at me and said, "I want you to fuck me now."

I certainly wasn't going to argue with that. You would have thought I was on fire by how fast I ripped my clothes off. Raven was pretty quick as well because she was naked and laying down on the couch as my last piece of clothing hit the floor. I climbed on top of her and began to sensually kiss her. I know what she wanted, but I just couldn't resist. I wanted to this to be a little special for her. After everything that happened that night sexually, for some reason this meant more to me than any of that. When I was kissing her I felt this incredible surge of electricity surge through me. I'm sure some of it was anticipation of losing my virginity, but the other part was how much I liked Raven. The night made me like her even more. She really seemed to come out of her shell and I liked the new her. She was so much more confident. I wish I could be that confident, but I guess in some ways she did make me bolder.

As I was kissing her, she reached down for my cock and began to stroke it. At least I thought she was stroking it. What she was really doing was pulling my dick towards her waiting pussy. I took a break from kissing her to look down between us. She was positioning my cock at her very willing opening. Raven then starting rubbing my massively hard tool up and down her wet slit. The sensation was fucking amazing. The visual was almost better.

When she had my head at her opening I pushed forward just a little bit. This caused my flared helmet to ever so slightly penetrate her. I felt the warm tight embrace wrapped around my tip. Thank god I came earlier or I would have blown my load right there. I looked back at Raven subtly asking if she was ready and she gave a very small nod in the affirmative. We both looked back down through the gap in our bodies as I began to push forward. As my cock started to penetrate deeper into her wet pussy Raven began to moan. As if I needed any more stimulation I remember thinking to myself.

I slowly pushed all 6 inches into her before bottoming out. My balls where resting on her asshole that I had tongued not much earlier.

"Oh god yeah, this feels so fucking amazing. You feel so damn good in me Ethan," Raven whispered to me.

"You are the sexiest girl I've ever known. I can't believe I'm inside you. I've dreamed about this for so long," I whispered back.

She smiled at me and then began to kiss me again. I released my arms from the awkward push-up position I had been in to watch our coupling and put my full weight down on her. As we made out I started to flex my hips. At first I just made short, slow strokes. The longer we kissed the more amped up I got. I started almost all the way out of her before pushing back in with some force. I can't explain why, it just felt right. Based on the pleasurable sounds Raven was making she liked this technique.

A loud moan broke me out my fantasy world with Raven. I had almost forgot there was a room full of people still here. We stopped kissing to look over and saw Maso was fucking Kim doggystyle. His long black cock was glistening with her wetness as he plowed her from behind. Kim had her head buried in the pillow with her ass arched dramatically up. It was hot as fuck to briefly watch him take her in that position. I decided we needed to try that as well. I pulled out of Raven and indicated that I wanted to try that. Raven quickly assumed the position as I was greeted with a face full of her hairy muff. Her lips were sticking out of her matted down hair. I lined the head of my cock up with her wet opening and pushed back inside. Holy shit the feeling was intense. I didn't realize that different positions would feel different. How naive and stupid of me.

I leaned forward to grabbed her tits as I pounded her from behind. Raven definitely liked that. She let out a deep moan that caused Maso to look over at us and smile. This is when I noticed that Shante was riding Raj's cock on the chair. I could see her nice bubble butt jiggling on each thrust from Raj. Like Raven and I, they appeared to be in their own little world too. I didn't see Beth or Hector at first. As I looked around with a little more determination I saw Beth come out of the bathroom and Hector was finishing a glass of water in the kitchen.

This is the part of the night that everything changed and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I wrestle with my emotions constantly. I can't think about it without my dick getting hard, but at the same time it gives me tremendous anxiety as well.

I released Raven's tits so that I could play with her ass. I was kneading her cheeks and spreading them apart to get a good look at her hairy asshole. I put both of my thumbs near her puckered hole. As I began to spread it open I looked up to see if she had any reaction, positive or negative to what I was doing. When I looked up Hector had his fat cock in his hand, holding it out for Raven. Again, all of this was so new to me. I didn't know how to react. I watched as he waved it around her face, basically asking for her to suck it. I hated myself, but it was turning me on too. I knew she wasn't mine per se. He already jerked off on her tits earlier, so I don't know why I was feeling jealous. I do remember my dick got even harder and I started to fuck her faster. I was subconsciously pushing her towards it.

I then watched as she turned her head towards him and opened her mouth. Hector slid the tip into her mouth. Holding the base he began to slowly fuck her mouth. I could see Raven running her tongue around, doing her best to suck his thick rod without the use of her hands. Hector was jerking himself off in her mouth at this point. Raven's mouth looked so stretched trying to get the whole thing in. Just when I thought I was about to cum, Hector turned towards me and gave me the let's switch signal.

Without even questioning him, I pulled out and moved up to Raven's head. Raven smiled at me then shifted her weight so that she could use a hand on my stiff prick. With no hesitation she put my cock right into her mouth. She didn't even attempt to wipe her juices off. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hector lining his monster up. He swiped it up and down a few times to get her juices all over the head. He gave a few quick short thrusts and then shoved the whole thing in to the hilt. Raven's head went almost all the way down my cock choking her briefly. I was about to get mad at him for being so aggressive, but Raven popped my cock out of her mouth holding it next to her face so she could give a full throated moan as he did it again.

"OOOOohhhhh fucccckkkk....mmmmmmm...it's so damn thick. I can feel it everywhere!"

With that she stuck my dick right back into her mouth and began blowing me again. This time she was really going to town. She was slobbering all over my shaft, using her hand to jerk me at the same time. Hector really started to fuck her hard and Raven was loving it. She was moaning and mewing constantly. She would have to take frequent breaks with my cock just to scream. I knew she was getting as close to cumming as I was. I noticed Hector stick his thumb in his mouth and before I could even think why I saw him slide into her ass crack. I saw him start to push his thumb into Raven's ass and that was all it took.

"YYYEEEESSSS...OOHH GODDDD...HARDER...HARDER...FUCKKKKKK MEEEE...I'MMM CUMMMMMMMMINGGGGG!"

That's all I could take, I shoved my cock back into her mouth and unleashed my second load of the night. I watched Raven's body convulse and shutter as her orgasm ripped through her. She sucked the cum out of me with gusto as well. I was straining so hard I thought I was going to pass out. It was the strongest orgasm I've ever had.

Just as I was finishing in Raven's mouth I hear, "OH FUCK...HERE IT CUMMMMSSSSS!"

I thought Hector was going to cum inside my crush, releasing all his sperm into her unprotected pussy, but thank god he didn't. At the last second he pulled out and began fisting his uncircumcised cock. A huge rope of cum shot out over her back and ass, followed by about 5 more. Because he was wildly jerking off his cum was shooting everywhere. By the time he was done her whole ass was glazed and half her back. I'm not sure if it was chivalry or jealousy, but I quickly got a wet, warm towel and began to clean off Raven almost as soon as it was done. When I was finished she grabbed my face and gave me a big kiss before saying thank you.

As I was sitting down to collect my thoughts and take a break I see Maso pounding Kim hard. Unlike Hector he didn't seem to have the same care as I saw him slam into her as he announced he was cumming. He held his long shaft in her as deep as it would go, making short thrusts as he shot all of his potent sperm deep into her pussy. I remember thinking that I hoped Kim was on birth control. After about a minute of holding himself deep inside I saw his half limp cock slide out. A river of white cum began to immediately leak out of Kim as she held her ass in the air. Not gonna lie, it was fucking hot as fuck. My dick even got half hard just watching it.

Beth seemed to take notice after getting her second wind. She knelt down in front of me completely naked.

"I haven't got to have any fun with you yet Ethan."

With that she leaned forward and began kissing the tip of cock. It was so innocent. She was planting little kisses over the head and shaft. I wasn't sure it was going to work. I had already cum twice. I reached down to play with her big ass tits. Oh my god they were so soft and heavy. They were so different than Raven's. I began to pull on her little nips as well. That elicited a small moan from Beth. I felt my cock twitch at that. Right on cue, Beth put my whole cock in her mouth. She held it there swirling her tongue around. It was a unique sensation, but it worked. My cock was about to hit full mast again. I continued to play with her tits while she sucked me. Occasionally she would look up at me with her large doe eyes, cock in her mouth, and it was just magical.

I took that moment to look around and see what everyone else was doing. Kim had just entered the bathroom. No doubt to get herself cleaned up. Shante was riding Raj in reverse cowgirl so I could her tits jiggling and Raj's cock going in and out. They seemed to be on a slow fuck course, which was unfathomable to me at that time. Hector was sitting in a chair recovering, but with his hand on his cock. Maso was sitting next to Raven, but they weren't doing anything. I felt a little guilty as I looked at Raven, but she just had a smile on her face. I guess she wasn't as jealous as I was. Probably because she knew we weren't dating.

Beth pulled my cock out of her mouth and wrapped her tits around my shaft. She watched my dick going in and out of her large pale breasts. Every time the tip would poke out the top she would try to lick it. Visually it was fucking hot, physically it was only ok. Felt nice, but not something I would ever cum from. Then just like that she stopped. I thought maybe she was going to leave, but instead she stood up and began to straddle me.

Looking right into my eyes, "Do you wanna fuck me?"

FIrst of all, stupid question. Everyone wanted to fuck her. Second of all, yes please. Beth reached down to hold my cock in position and she slotted it into her impossibly wet hole. As I began to slide down, my cock was greeted with the tightest and wettest feeling so far. Don't get me wrong, Raven felt amazing, but this was on a different level. Even if I hadn't fucked these two hotties back to back I would have noticed the difference and this was after Hector. Beth began a slow ride with her arms draped over my shoulders and behind my neck. I managed to lift one of her breasts up so I could suck on her nipple. That got some extra moans from Beth. I gotta give her credit, like Raj and Shante, she was in no rush. Beth kept a slow steady pace of sliding up and down my shaft. This felt much more like making love than fucking, which made me feel a little guilty. This was an important life lesson for me that I was glad to have so young. Raven was looking on with a smile on her face and genuinely looked happy for me. It was that moment that I realized that sex wasn't about possession, it was about enjoyment. Raven seemed to already know that. She wasn't jealous of Beth, instead she was happy for me. That changed my entire perspective of sex for the rest of my life. Not that I never got jealous, but not when my partners were enjoying themselves in I something we chose to do together.

I really liked the way it felt to fuck Raven doggy so I wanted to try that with Beth as well. The sight of her pale white bubble butt was so hot. I lined myself up and began to fuck Beth from behind. I was mesmerized as I watched the ripples of her ass on each stroke. Her extra tight pussy was only making things even hotter. I could feel myself start the beginnings of my next load. I'm not sure why, but I reached out to Raven and pulled her over. I started to kiss her as felt my cock swelling. Beth could feel it as well. Her moans were matching my thrusts and I could tell she was getting close herself. Then I head the hottest thing ever.

"Ethan, cum in my pussy! I want to feel you shoot it inside me!"

Between kissing Raven and hearing that I couldn't hold back. Fuck the consequences. I came so damn hard I thought my dick was going to explode. Beth could feel it as she began to cum as well. I could feel her pussy pulsing on my shaft, milking the cum out of me. To this day, still the best orgasm of my life.

That was pretty much the end of the night. I heard the girls talking about getting morning after pills, which was smart. Other than that, there was surprisingly zero fallout from the entire event. Raven and I began dating after that, but it didn't last as long as I would have liked. There isn't a week that goes by that I don't think back to that night.

Luckily we've all stayed in touch on some level, so I can't tell you how excited I was to learn that we had a class reunion coming up. My mind ran wild with the possibilities, but that's a story for another time.