Drugged and Raped Ch. 10 - Final Parts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused for a moment. "It was great, like I said, but there was not an ounce of love in it. I had to sneak in and get him aroused while he was sleeping. His cock got hard and then I got on top and rode him until he woke up. Then he rolled me over and started to hammer me. It was great as I climaxed multiple times but I wonder if he was into me or just into the hard sex. He came so hard that last time that I came also and he flooded me. I don't think he has every shot that much semen in one climax before. It was all good but now I wonder if I have to sneak up on him and goad him into losing his temper before we can fuck again. There has to be some love left in him."

Darcy knelt next to the chair and embraced her lover. That was the tableau that Chuck saw as he came down the stairs looking for his clothes. His old clothes that he was wearing were too loose. He needed the clothes that he came in. He stopped and just watched the lovers give each other comfort. He wrongly decided that Bev was seeking reassurance from her girlfriend that she wanted her more than him. Without alerting the two he went to the laundry and got his clothes. When he came back out the twosome were speaking very quietly and still didn't notice him. He went upstairs and changed quickly. He had his burner phone so he left without either still noticing anything but themselves and called for a cab to pick him up a few blocks away.

The cab dropped him off at the bar he had lost control in and he soon was motoring back to his apartment. The whole weekend was shot, well except for the hard fucking he had with Bev. He smiled at that memory. It was a hot interlude. He was still angry at what Bev had done to him but he felt a little bit of his manhood return after hammering her pussy, no cunt, so hard that afternoon. His rest afterward was good and refreshing. It also felt good to have her suffer pain and pleasure all at once when she climaxed while getting fucked so thoroughly.

He sobered up a little at the thought that he was in it for his pleasure only. Her orgasms were just icing on the cake instead of one of his priorities. Could he expect to create as much pleasure where she would lose complete control of her responses when they made love and not just hard fucking? Since that had never happened before he doubted that it would happen when they made love.

Instead of dwelling on the possible let down after such satisfying sex he started going over the plans again for the new house and grounds. There were thousands of little details that had to be worked out. Such mundane things as paint colors as well as how big to make the bathrooms. Did he want just showers in the bathrooms or tub/shower combinations or whirlpool tubs and showers? Did he want solar or wind power? After all, RM Industries could afford both if he wanted and felt to be necessary.

He actually had an erotic dream where he once again fucked his wife hard. When he woke his hand was wrapped around his erection and he was close to shooting off and soiling his bedding. He quickly cupped his hand over the end of his cock and shot a large amount of semen into his palm thus saving his sheets for another day. He had not changed them after Bev slept in them the other night so that her scent would stay for a while. God, he loved her and missed her. He missed everything except the conniving bitch that she turned out to be. Somehow he would have to forgive her but he didn't know how.

His phone rang. His old cell phone, not the burner. Without checking he knew it was Bev. When he answered she immediately started asking where he was and that she was so worried, yada, yada, yada.

He gave out a little laugh which stopped her. "Bev, you and Darcy were so caught up in each other that I walked right by, got my clothes, walked back up stairs, dressed and then left without you knowing. I don't think you were too worried."

Bev tried to explain that the conversation that she was quietly having with Darcy was all about him and what they had done upstairs in their marriage bed. "I was concerned. The sex was hot and wild but I want my husband, and all of his loving ways, back. We were talking about that and only that. Are you mine again? Do you love me like I love you?"

Chuck still had his doubts about what they were talking about so intently but he couldn't refute it as he had not heard any comments, only saw how focused they were. He tried another tack. "Why don't we call it a day today and I will talk to you in a few days. As a matter of fact, why don't we plan on going out for supper on Friday night? I can come pick you and the boys up and we will have a family night out and then I will take you home and spend the rest of the weekend with the boys."

Bev wanted him to come back to the house and stay there that night and said so. "Please Chuck, we were starting to communicate. Why can't you just come and stay with us? The boys would love to have you here now and tomorrow and the day after like it used to be. Please consider coming home to us."

Chuck shook his head. One afternoon of sex and she thinks it is now all okay. "If I did, what would Darcy do? Are we all three going to share the bed? And, how will you keep her and I from having sex sometime? I remember that she seemed curious that fateful night about my cock and what it would feel like. I also remember that you told her emphatically that she couldn't take a cock into any of her openings or you wouldn't be able to have sex with her anymore."

He could almost see her skin flush even though they were miles apart. The pause told him that she hadn't thought the logistics out yet again. She was only looking short term, in this case, the evening and had no idea what to do about sleeping arrangements. There was no extra bedroom. The house was too small for that. He wasn't about to sleep on the couch and he doubted that Darcy would either.

She had no answer for that. She finally agreed to the date on Friday night but wanted him to call her every day just so they could talk for a little while. She didn't tell him that with his new found re-energized masculinity the women would be tempting him fiercely.

Chuck hung up the phone and went back to the plans. He would have to let the boys know about the house and pool soon so they could help plan their areas of the house and grounds. After a while he went out to a diner nearby and grabbed a small supper. The chicken noodle soup had done its job but was lacking in long term sustenance. After eating he walked back to his apartment and was soon asleep.

Chapter Thirteen

The week was pretty uneventful on the home front but the other business made up for it. Thomas had discussions with the various motor companies. He let Chuck know that he would have to make sure his passport was current so they could fly to multiple countries when it was time. The various houses were getting ready to be moved. The realtor was making good money with all the sales and moves of houses to make way for a park. The boys poured over the plans on Wednesday evening and made adjustments that Chuck wholeheartedly approved.

On Friday night the family discussed the plans. Chuck had a pocket sized version of the house for Bev to look at. She was pleased that her input was being solicited. Maybe that meant that she would be moving to the house when it was completed. She also noted that there were a couple of extra bedrooms in the plan. She hoped that Chuck would allow Darcy to move with them. As a matter of fact, she asked if the master bathroom, slated to be between the master and one of the guest bedrooms, could be made into a Jack and Jill bathroom. That is, it would have an entrance from both bedrooms. If Darcy was occupying the guest bedroom then she could slip between the rooms without having to go out into the hallway.

Chuck didn't make a public issue of the change due to the boys being present. He was loathe to allow the change just so Bev could move back and forth between her lover and her husband at will. Somehow he felt that he would way too often wake alone. Nevertheless all of the plans would have to be finalized with the architect and presented to the planning commission for approval soon so that construction could start.

The rest of the evening went smoothly. Jeff and Jon were happy to be with both their mom and dad at the same time and dad wasn't sick this time. After the meal and a visit to the laser tag facility the boys were sleepy and worn out. Chuck sent Bev home in a cab as it would be too far to drive her home with the boys in the car and then back again to his apartment. Bev asked him to come home with her for the night but he begged off citing his own tiredness.

On Saturday Chuck and the boys headed out in a new direction to find something to do for the weekend. He thought they might go to a large lake about a two hour drive away that had a resort right on the water, boat and jet ski rentals and even fishing charters. They had a great weekend.

Sunday night at about ten p.m. Bev called Chuck from the lobby of his apartment building. During the day there was a staff member present to help guide visitors to the right apartment but the building was locked down at night and the security system forced surprise visitors to request admission. Thus Chuck had a chance to pick up the newspaper that he had been reading from the floor where he dropped the sections as he finished before Bev could get to his apartment.

When Bev presented herself at Chuck's door he was taken aback by her appearance. Her hair was done up giving his a full view of her stately neck. Her makeup was flawless and her dress was thin, showing her nipples, with a large cleavage showing quite a bit of breast flesh, and only midthigh in length. It made her 37 year old body look immensely fuckable.

She came straight to the point with a kiss on his lips after throwing her arms around him. "It has been a week since you fucked the hell out of me. You haven't come to me so I am coming to you. I want you and your cock. I have been bad and need you to punish me." With that she pulled a small paddle out of her purse.

Chuck looked at her in surprise and astonishment. Nothing in their 15 years of marriage had ever given him even a hint that she might want to be spanked. As a matter of fact when he gave her ass a swat one time while making love doggy style she had gotten so angry that she forced him to pull out and shut off the lights and go to sleep, which was hard since he was still hard. He said as much to her about that episode. She blushed a little.

"I know, I know. That was then and I still don't like pain but I was naughty tonight and I have been bad, very bad and you have not had any chance to retaliate and make me pay for the pain that I have caused you. I am willing to be spanked for some of what I have done to you."

"And what did you do bad today? Why now, after all these weeks are you willing to experience pain for what you did?"

Before she answered she unbuttoned her dress some more and her bountiful breasts popped out. Her nipples were hard with her excitement. There was a flush over her upper chest. She might be needing a spanking but something was turning her on. He arched his eyebrow in questioning manner. "I was lying back in bed today with Darcy slurping away at my cunt when I started to think about pegging you that night. I forced myself to suppress the thought that I raped you but concentrated on the feeling of penetrating your virgin rectum with the strap-on and then fucking you. It made me so excited that I almost suffocated that poor girl. Her face was drenched with my fluids after I came. Now I am upset with myself to feeling that turned on by fucking you that I feel I need punished and then power fucked while you are still angry at me."

Before Chuck could even think she turned and bent over the back of the couch and flipped the back of her dress up. She had not worn any panties. Her feminine fluids were glistening on her exposed pussy lips and down the inside of her thighs. Chuck was standing there with the little paddle in his hands as she looked back over her shoulder and asked, "Are you going to stand there all night or are you going to man up and swat my ass until it is red and I am bawling my eyes out."

Chuck made a low comment. "What a bitch, always in control and telling me what to do." He gave her ass a swat. She yelped and then asked for another. He gave her another swat. This one was a little harder. She yelped and asked for another. Soon he was putting his strength into each swat. He didn't wait for her to ask for another.

His comments got louder. "Bitch, how many orgasms did you have with your lesbian lover while I was with the boys today? Have you started fucking some other cock yet? Am I going to find out that you are having orgies when the boys are gone?"

Bev was hard pressed to hear and understand some of his comments. His spanking was getting so painful that she was crying hard now. She had intended to stop him after a few swats but she didn't think he would stop if she begged right now. How could he think she was fucking other men? Didn't he believe her when she told him he was the only man she ever wanted?

Finally Chuck's arm was tired from paddling his errant wife's ass. She might actually get some bruising from the punishment. She didn't act like she was turned on anymore. She was crying and trying to keep from grabbing at her nether cheeks that were burning from his spanking. But Chuck's cock was hard and he was ready to bury it somewhere, pussy or ass, it didn't matter right now.

He threw the paddle to the side and quickly stripped. He stepped up behind Bev and knelt a little to get the right angle for his erection. He placed his cock head against her tight pussy lips and shoved. She yelped again at the quick entry of his cock head. He paused for a second and then started to feed his six inches into her pussy. He had no lube or he might have optioned for her ass. He deserved that orifice for what she did to him.

He started to hammer at her pussy. This made his pelvis bang against her tortured ass cheeks. She screamed with the feeling of pleasure in one spot and pain in another. After a short bit she also began to listen to his running commentary. He kept repeating. "Bitch, whore. You only care about yourself. Everything is about you, bitch. This fucking is because you want it. You don't care what I want. You never ask if I need anything. You just go ahead and do what you want. You come here demanding punishment like it's going to fix anything. You make love to your lesbian girlfriend and then come directly here for cock. You don't care if I want to fuck you. Your cunt needs fucking. If I wasn't here you would probably go back home and have your pretty bitch fuck you with a fake cock."

Every sentence was punctuated by another slam into her pussy. His cock felt huge as he reared back and slammed home again and again. He started to take out his frustration on her pussy. At the same time he reached into her dress and started to maul her tits. He wasn't just playing with her nipples. He was pulling and pinching trying to get her to complain and get away from him. She took it all and then some. "Fucking bitch cunt." Slam. "I hate what you've done to me." Grunt. "I hate that I can't see my sons when I want." Thrust. "You've fucked up everything." Pinch. "I should divorce you and ruin you and take my sons and disappear." Twist. "You have it all, don't you." Spank. "You have me dancing to your tune." Slap. "I hate this." Groan. "I am going to come and then you will be out the door, Bitch."

He gave her a fast four or five thrusts and then let loose in her cunt. "Take that, Bitch. I bet it wasn't good for you."

As soon as he was done climaxing he pulled his cock out and wiped it on her dress. He stood her up, pushed her tits back into the bodice and shoved her out the door. Before she could even say a word he slammed the door in her face. He turned and turned out the lights and went to the bedroom while she knocked on the door and begged him to open up. He heard her say that she was planning on staying with him overnight as he shut the door. He could barely hear the continuous knocking on the door and later heard cops outside as one of his neighbors called 911 to report a disturbance. He slept well again that night.

Chapter Fourteen

The next evening Chuck called Bev to talk on the phone as she had requested. As soon as she started to complain about the way she was unceremoniously treated after their sex session he hung up on her. He called her back about an hour later and told her that there were going to be changes if he was to ever move back in with her. She tried to rant and he hung up.

On Tuesday he called again. She was pleasant for a while as they talked about the boys and his upcoming overseas trip. He told her that he had resigned his job as the plans for the pool and the house were taking up too much time along with the plans for the invention. Since she really didn't have a clue as to how much money RM Industries was worth she was concerned about how he was going to live. For once it wasn't about her.

When he made light of those concerns she lost her temper and he hung up again. She called back this time and apologized for getting angry. She then offered again to help him move back home so his expenses would be less. He chuckled at her. No, not yet.

Wednesday afternoon after she was done at school he called her and invited her out with the boys for supper and then an evening at her house where they could act like a family. She accepted immediately but wanted to change the meal to a family meal at home.

That evening they had a great meal except that Chuck still wasn't comfortable with having Darcy at the table. The boys were now accepting Darcy as a member of the family even though they were still under the impression that she was their nanny. As far as Chuck was concerned the conversation was inhibited and stilted with a non-family member in the midst. As he ruminated though, he was struck by the thought that maybe his presence was the inhibiting factor. He had not sat at that table for many months.

Anyhow, after dinner the boys needed to complete some homework so all three adults helped by making the homework seem like a game of Trivia. A numbering system was quickly set up with a grand prize of an evening at the laser tag park with snacks and the winner could ask a friend to come along. The homework went fast as the boys fought to outdo each other even while understanding that they both would win. After an hour each boy's homework was done with Jon edging out Jeff by a few points. Jon yelled and jumped up and down in glee as he shouted out that his friend Nathan would be so happy to get to go to laser tag as he seldom got to go out at all.

After that revelation the adults had a quick private discussion and then came back to the boys with the challenge that if all homework was done completely and quickly for the next few weeks then they could ask all of their friends for a party at the laser tag park. The boys were ecstatic.

It took a while for them to calm down enough to go to bed but finally they were tucked in for the night. Bev and Darcy collapsed on the couch while Chuck occupied his favorite chair. After a few minutes of peace and quiet they started to discuss the party with the boys along with Jeff's upcoming birthday.

Chuck had to admit that Jeff was a little old for a bounce house. They bounced ideas off each other for a while before agreeing on a night at the local bowling alley that also had miniature golf. They could bring in a cake and the venue would provide ice cream. The venue also had a complete snack bar if anyone wanted to eat a meal there.

That little problem out of the way and Chuck then explained his near future plans. RM Industries was intending on expanding the foundation with more money and that Chuck be the main administrator to disburse funds for battered spouse shelters and counseling. The company also intended to create a fund for spouses who had been abused by the law and had lost rights to their children. There would have to be intensive investigation into backgrounds of potential clients to make sure that the representation was fair and just. He had no intention of allowing dead beat dads and moms or potential physical abusers to get custody of a child.