Drugged and Raped Ch. 10 - Final Parts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bid you ladies adieu and will wait to hear from you."

Chapter Sixteen

As so it came to pass. On Thursday, after not hearing from Bev until then, she called and told Chuck that the boys would be at her parents all weekend long the next weekend and that he was expected to be at the house at eight o'clock. There was no sense in waiting until later. They had also agreed to all of the ground rules. Bev actually thanked Chuck for not wanting to drug her. The thought of not being able to move at all frightened her. Chuck wondered if he had made the right decision in not drugging her. Alas, it was now too late to change that rule. He then received an email that had a file outlining the entire session and was signed by both Bev and Darcy.

On the night of the repeat debacle Chuck took pains to shave carefully except for his goatee and shower carefully. He did not put any cologne on so that his scent would be muted. Bev was also getting prepared only her preparation included multiple enemas so that she would be ready for the pegging. It wasn't forbidden so she and Darcy had used butt plugs on each other to make sure their nether regions were prepared somewhat for the attack. For some reason Darcy had not appeared to be as loving toward Bev since this night had been proposed. She didn't tell Bev so but she had not wanted to do it the first time and now wanted to do it even less.

Since this was not an exact reenactment of the entire evening Bev and Chuck had no plans to go out for supper. Bev and Darcy ate a light meal so they would be more ready for the ordeal to come. Chuck did likewise. He had not had much of an appetite since they had decided to do this. He did take a long walk in the afternoon for some exercise.

He showed up at the house at eight o'clock as they had agreed. He knocked on his own door and was allowed entrance. The three sat in the living room for a short while as they quickly revisited the ground rules. When everyone seemed as comfortable as possible with the rules Bev asked how they would get started.

Chuck replied that Bev needed to be immobilized so she should get disrobed first. The three then moved upstairs to begin. Bev slowly removed her clothes while Chuck set up a digital video camera on the dresser close to where Bev had propped her phone that first night. Darcy also started to shed her clothes albeit even more slowly than Bev.

Once Bev was naked she started to lay on the bed but Chuck stopped her. He showed her the plastic wrap that he had brought. "I believe this will do the trick in keeping your hands to your side. I will go around your forearms and your lower body a couple of times and that should secure you without tape or discomfort. Because the band is narrow, instead of covering your entire upper body, you shouldn't get too warm." Bev nodded and it was soon accomplished. Darcy and Chuck then helped her to lie flat on the bed in Chuck's traditional position.

Darcy then laid next to Bev in the position she had been in the previous time. Both women's chests were heaving with the nervousness that they were experiencing. Chuck knew instinctively that they were not excited about this at all. Of course only Bev had seemed excited that other night.

Chuck then put a good mask on Bev that was part of a hood. It covered most of her face except her mouth and had plenty of space for her to breathe through her nose when Chuck was scheduled to fuck her mouth during the reenactment. He just didn't want her to see at any time just as he had not been able to see. The material was lightweight and would not keep her from hearing. That was also part of the whole reenactment. She had to hear what he was doing.

He paused to whisper in her ear that he loved her and that he hoped this whole new ordeal would help them all, not just him. She nodded her agreement. She was trying very hard to not let out even a peep.

He then went around to the other side of the bed to his wife's lover. He kneeled by the bed and talked quietly about his plans. He asked her to relax and that he was hoping she would have more pleasure than pain but that she needed to go along with anything he said. This was critical for the success of the entire evening in making it completely real for Bev. She nodded her head to him.

He began to talk louder in his mentally prepared speech that Bev could hear. "Darcy, Honey, I am going to make love to you tonight as I mark you. We need to show Bev how much we love each other so that she will accept you into our marriage. I just can't wait until you share our bed. I will make love to you and to Bev every night. Maybe you and she can be pregnant together. Just think of the two of you applying lotion to each other's growing belly."

He started to gently rub her abdomen in small circles. He had never touched her like this before and this was the first different female body for him to touch in over fifteen years. He marveled at the youthful skin she had. Her abdomen was taut and toned. Her skin was also a little tanned and a nice contrast with Bev's white skin. He bent and kissed the area that he was stroking. Darcy tensed and let out a little squeak. Chuck was sure that Bev would speak but she was biting her lip when he looked over at her.

He sat on the edge of the bed and then put his hands on Darcy's breasts. They were quite a bit smaller than Bev's more mature ones but very firm with small pink nipples. He massaged both breasts and then rubbed the nipples until they perked up. Darcy must have liked this sensation as she started to push up into his hands and give out tiny moans of pleasure. After a few minutes he leaned down and made as much noise as possible as he started to suck on her breasts and then her nipples.

He wanted Bev to hear everything he was doing even if she might not know exactly what he was doing. Darcy didn't seem to mind his sucking on her breasts, as a matter of fact, she seemed to enjoy it. He sucked a little hard and left a little hickey on the side of her breast. Then he bit a little hard. She yelped and then rubbed the area and commented on the fact that he bit her. She rubbed the spot and he could see that it would create a nice bruise.

He went back to massaging her breasts as he started to make love to her. He kissed and nibbled her exposed neck. A little hickey there and he moved on. He licked her ear and she shivered. He smiled to himself. Every movement she made was transmitted to Bev. And when he looked at his wife he could see that she was at once angry and a little turned on. He was making love to her personal property.

Bev was forcing herself to keep from speaking out. The rules stated that any noise from her would constitute a breach and the evening was over and so was her marriage. Chuck was seeking to see what her commitment was to the marriage.

He worked his way south and soon was making love to Darcy's taut abdomen. He licked, he teased her belly button, he nibbled and he sucked. She apparently liked it all as her moans were becoming louder and longer in duration. Her legs were also starting to open. Chuck was ready to dive into her pussy but he held off. With the position of the camera at the foot of the bed he was planning on its position to not show a clear picture of everything he was plotting to do.

He pulled the strap-on dildo onto his waist and went to Bev's side of the bed again. He opened her mouth after turning her head and started to put it into her mouth. She had to work to accommodate the diameter of the fake cock and she didn't like the latex taste. Chuck slowly moved it in and out to get it lubricated a little. When he started to make Bev gag from the depth of each thrust he pulled out. He could have made her deep throat the cock but he didn't want her puking.

He went around to Darcy's side of the bed and made comments about how he was going to hold the fake cock out of the way so she could satisfy her desire to taste a real cock. From the angle that he placed himself Bev would never be totally sure if he did or didn't. Soon Bev could hear Darcy slurping on a cock. It tortured her when she pictured in her mind's eye Chuck's adequate six inch cock being serviced by her lover. She almost broke and ended the experience there. He was desecrating her lover. Part of the allure of Darcy, besides her lovely appearance was the fact that she had never been violated by a man in any way.

Chuck complimented Darcy on her ability to suck cock. When viewed later the camera caught the side of Darcy's face and Chuck's hip as he slowly thrust in and out but Bev could never be sure of whether it was a real cock or the fake one in Darcy's mouth.

He pulled out and then went down to her pussy again. Now he went down and started to eat his rival's pussy. He licked as loudly as he could. He sucked on her exposed clit. He fingered her tight little pussy. He made her moan and groan and move with her arousal. He even gave her a little hickey on the inside of her thigh after she moved her legs far apart and even threw one over Bev's hip and let it rest there. She could feel Bev's fingers stroking her leg where they were close together but she kept quiet about it.

Soon Darcy was shaking and shuddering in her first orgasm of the evening. She cried out that she was coming and pulled Chuck's bald head in tight to her pelvis. He kept licking and sucking her until she couldn't take any more stimulation. As she relaxed and drooped back down on the bed he got up again and went around to Bev's face. He leaned down and told her that he was going to kiss her and she would now know that she was not the only one who could make love to Darcy. He kissed her and she could taste Darcy on his lips and tongue. Again she struggled with the need to talk and call the whole thing off.

What Chuck couldn't see were the tears being shed under the hood. Bev was now concerned about losing her lover as well as her husband. Wouldn't that be poetic justice if Darcy fell for Chuck and they ran away together and took the boys from her at the same time? How would she survive?

After kissing Bev Chuck whispered in her ear that there was not much more. He was going to fuck her ass while Darcy played with her cunt. He hoped she would come while he did that as that was what he had done when being fucked in the ass.

First he went back around the bed and started to get Darcy aroused again. He went through the whole process again where he worked on her nipples while playing with her pussy until she started to rock her hips up again for more stimulation. Her leg was over her lover's hip again and her pussy was lubricating as he licked her pussy again. When she was fully aroused again he moved into position again and slowly started to fuck her tight young pussy. He knew from the first night that Bev had fucked her with a dildo so she wasn't losing her cherry, only her virginity to male loving. Again, the camera would show that he was pounding into her pussy but not whether with his own dick or the fake one around his waist.

He shook and shivered as though coming when Darcy did the same. He had fingered her clit to send her over the edge as quickly as possible as he was getting tired of this whole affair. Darcy was nice but not Bev, the only woman he wanted to make love to.

Then came the next portion. He pulled out of Darcy and kissed her gently. He talked quietly about what they were going to do next. Since Bev had already sucked the fake cock he was going to roll her and do her ass next. Her job was to see if she could make Bev cum while her ass was being plundered.

He went back around the bed and started to roll Bev into the position he wanted, namely on her side facing Darcy. Darcy helped hold her leg up and then started to lick her lover's cunt. She was surprised to find it was wet. Maybe at some level Bev was enjoying what she was hearing and could only visualize in her mind.

Chuck lubed a finger and slowly inserted it into his wife's ass. He carefully worked it in and out. He was not trying to get her to speak out or even show that this might be uncomfortable at best and downright painful at worst. He actually wanted her to fully experience what he had gone through. It was the only way he could see that would make her understand what she had done. He paused long enough as he moved his finger in and out to make comments about how Bev would have to accept his terms or he would call the cops and insist that Bev had set him and Darcy up. With the previous evidence he believed the cops would prosecute her for the original rape and now for filing a false police report.

He then loudly proclaimed to Darcy his love for her and that she and the boys would enjoy the south sea island that he had researched. Bev would never know for sure where they went and after he ruined her she wouldn't have any money to pursue them anyhow. Darcy played along and stopped working Bev's cunt long enough to agree and tell him that she was looking forward to making her tan even darker.

He introduced the second and then the third finger into Bev's ass just as she had done to him. He added lube with every finger and soon was easily sawing in and out. He thought about bringing the camera in for a close-up but decided against it as Bev had not done that. He did make the comment that she needed a good butt fucking routinely to keep her in line as she had not ever liked anal sex.

Darcy then looked up and asked, "What about me? Bev has fucked my ass a couple of times with her dildo and I kind of liked it. It is kind of kinky and fun as a change of pace."

Chuck looked down at her and promised to fuck her ass as much as she would like on their island.

He then introduced the dildo to Bev's ass. She had trouble handling his six inch cock so he knew that she would have more trouble with this thicker eight inch fake cock but she had used it on him so it was only fair for him to repay her. She made a couple of soft sounds as he slowly pushed the head into her ass. Chuck let those go by. If she made an intelligible noise then he would quit. Again they didn't have a safe word as he had not had the chance to have one. She would just have to say "No" and they would be done for good.

Darcy put some fingers into Bev's cunt and sawed them in and out as the fake cock made further inroads into her ass. Bev must have relaxed a little and was starting to enjoy Darcy's loving as she was making a few noises of pleasure and the fake cock was slowly making its way into her bowels until Chuck's pelvis struck her buttocks. He started to saw in and out of her ass. Darcy increased her work on Bev's pussy and soon Bev was bouncing around. What Chuck couldn't see well was Bev's face against her lover's leg where she could muffle the sounds that were trying to escape. She kept her mouth shut and pressed against Darcy's leg as she started to shudder and shake with her orgasm. Chuck kept pounding her ass instead of stopping as her rectum tightened during her orgasm. This hurt her but she didn't care at the moment.

Her pleasure from the orgasm went on and on until her clit was too sensitive and she bucked against Darcy's face to let her know that she was finished. Darcy retracted her face and lowered Bev's leg down which tightened her grip on the dildo. Chuck finally took pity on her and slowly pulled the fake cock out of her ass. He could have jerked it out and hurt her but he did love her and his anger was almost assuaged. He had a few final touches to make this episode complete.

He left Bev on her side. It would be uncomfortable for the arm trapped against her side but it wasn't for too much longer. He asked Darcy to lay flat again and took off the strap-on. He placed it on the bed for them to deal with later. He then turned sideways so the camera could see him. He took a few moments to get his cock hard and then proceed to stroke off onto Darcy's breasts and abdomen. His sperm dripped onto her nipples and then down onto her stomach. He hoped that Bev would be revolted by the sperm on Darcy's nipples. Since she didn't like the taste of sperm, the sight of his sperm on her lover's tits might keep her from ever partaking them again.

Now the scenario was complete. He put his clothes back on and then sliced through the plastic wrap and told Darcy to let Bev loose. She removed the wrap and let her lover's arms free and then helped remove the hood. Just like that first night, Chuck left the camera recording.

When her head was free and her sight restored Bev looked at Darcy. She saw the bite marks and the hickeys and then noticed the sperm dripping from her upturned breasts and nipples. She turned to Chuck. "You bastard, you knew that I would never be able to kiss her or lick her pussy again if there was any chance that sperm might have been deposited there. You even defiled her nipples. You fucked her didn't you? Admit it, that is your ultimate revenge. You took my lover from me. How dare you."

Chuck just shrugged and said, "Did I? Did I say that I would or would not fuck her? Was that part of our rules for the night? How will you ever know for sure? I'm sure that Darcy will assure you that my cock was never in her mouth or pussy but will you believe her?"

Right on cue Darcy tried to make Bev believe that Chuck's cock was never in her body. She begged Bev to believe her. Bev was angry and not listening. She grabbed the camera and quickly viewed it. Of course it didn't show definitively what she wanted to believe so it didn't help. Darcy tried to hug her but the feel of sperm against her body made Bev jerk away and jump up from the bed.

Darcy started to cry and then turned to Chuck. "I wondered how you were going to get back at me for my participation in this mess and I guess I know now, don't I? Making her believe that you had sex with me will make her not want me anymore, right?" Chuck nodded.

"I thought you were a nice guy but I guess you're not that nice are you?"

Chuck just smiled again. "When someone sets out to destroy your life and almost succeeds then come back and talk to me about being nice. You have benefited from this whole affair except for the relationship you have with your parents. You get paid to sleep with my wife. You go to school and then come home and you eat each other's pussy to your hearts' content while I live in an apartment and see my boys on a weekly basis. I have had three orgasms since this whole damned affair started."

He turned to leave as he felt the evening was done. He figured that he would set up with Thomas a better settlement for Bev after he got back from his trip. She would have filed against him by then.

Bev stopped him. "You exacted every bit of revenge that you could, didn't you? You've tried and succeeded in making me understand what I did to you. I hoped that this would end with you making love to me and me making love to Darcy at the same time and we could celebrate us getting back together but that might not happen now. I hate what you did. My ass is sore and my lover is contaminated with your sperm."

She started to cry. Chuck wanted to go to her and hold her and he could see that Darcy did also but knew that the sperm on her chest would make things worse. Darcy headed to the bathroom to grab a towel and wipe off the offending sperm so she could try and comfort Bev. Chuck just stood his ground.

When Darcy returned there was a smear of sperm left but she felt Bev wouldn't feel it as she embraced her. Bev stopped crying long enough to give her final statement to Chuck. "I so hoped that we would end the evening in love again so I could tell you that I am pregnant. After you left me I quit taking the pill. I think the afternoon after Jon's birthday party and after you got drunk when we fucked so hard and long was when I got pregnant. Good news, you are a father again." She then waved him away as she sat down and started crying again.