Drugged and Raped Ch. 10 - Final Parts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck was stunned and had nothing to say. Of course the knee jerk reaction was to question her about the parentage of the baby but he knew that he was the father. Why hadn't she said anything before? He shook his head as he left the house and drove away.

The ending

It was now five years later.

Chuck came home from the office. The house and park were everything he had hoped it could be. A haven for area children in the summer months and his haven all year round. He had kept the weight off and was a distinguished looking man of 45 years of age. Jeff was almost fifteen and Jon had just turned thirteen. And the new love of his life, Angie, was waiting at the door like she did every day of the year. At four years of age she looked a lot like her mother already.

She was precocious and learning new things constantly. She already knew how to swim and joined her brothers in the pool as often as she could. She went and played on the playground daily.

Her brown eyes danced with joy as she jumped up at her daddy. "Did you bring me anything, Daddy?"

"No, Baby Girl, just me. Am I enough?"

"Yes, Daddy, you are enough." This was the same conversation each day. Even though Chuck was now worth many millions of dollars it did not affect how he loved and dealt with his kids. Other than the large house with a weekly cleaning staff they didn't live much different from any of their neighbors or friends.

His wife came in and gave him a kiss. She whispered in his ear, "I heard from Darcy today. She wants you to meet her new boyfriend. He was reluctant at first but now is getting into the idea of fucking your ass, as you like it so much."

Chuck knew that Bev was only trying to make a joke. It didn't matter. "In your dreams, Bitch, in your dreams. Now let me go and clean up and change."

Bev and he had come to an understanding after the night of retribution. She could keep her side relationship with Darcy. She had finally decided that it didn't matter if he had fucked her lover or not, she was going to sleep with them both. He had feared that when they moved into the house together that Bev would spend most nights sleeping with Darcy even though she promised to not do so. With the Jack and Jill bathroom it would have been so easy for her to let him get to sleep and then slip into the other bedroom and share the night with her lover.

Instead the exact opposite had happened. Bev might go to Darcy's room and make love to her but she would always come back to bed with him and share a kiss and cuddle with him. Most nights she stayed with him the whole night. She went and made love to Darcy only a couple of nights a week.

It had taken a long time for him to become comfortable with sleeping with his wife in the same bed. Right after they had moved into the new house was when he started to share her bed again. The first nights had him waking in a pool of cold sweat from the nightmares. He would go to a spare bedroom to finish the night. Over time he had fewer bad dreams and could sleep all night in the same bed with her.

Most mornings he would wake, in the huge bed that she had demanded that they put in, surrounded by female flesh as Darcy would join them after he went to sleep. Both women wore silky pajamas to bed and he started wearing the silk boxers that Bev had purchased so long ago. He never made a move on Darcy in respect to Bev but he felt her breasts against his back most mornings or her nicely rounded buttocks against his groin other mornings.

He would then attack his wife and make her the recipient of any and all horniness engendered by her girlfriend. Bev never resisted his advances. If her pussy, yes it was called a pussy again, was indisposed at certain times of the month they she gladly allowed him to face fuck her until she had to swallow his sperm. While she never did develop a taste for it she did become accustomed enough to swallow without gagging. Her ass might be available at other times. Darcy would always lick her pussy or finger it to orgasm while he was satisfying his lust.

Now Darcy was in law school. The plan was for her to come back and work with Thomas Wilkes in his office. He was in dire need of extra very special attorneys as his firm was constantly busy dealing with battered spouses and divorces. The foundation that Chuck had set up paid all of the bills incurred.

Bev and Chuck also had evolved their sex life a lot. Every so often they gave one another a pass where one would be totally subservient to the other with the intention of the recipient having fantastic orgasms but the giver might not get any relief that day or week. There were limits to the pass. No outside lovers were tolerated. Darcy and Bev's relationship had died a natural death so the separation for Darcy to go to school had not been that difficult. It was more like two sisters separating by then.

Now this pass system worked any way the recipient wanted it to. Most of the time, though, the recipient gave massive pleasure to the other. They had finally matured enough to realize that the greatest sexual pleasure came when your partner is totally satisfied. For example many times when Chuck was the winner of the pass he would tease Bev the whole day. He would lick her pussy, nibble her breasts, tongue her tight rectum and keep teasing her until she was screaming about how frustrated she was and to make her cum. As he was in charge, her orgasm only happened when he wanted it to. He would smile and keep tormenting her until finally showing mercy. Her orgasms were sometimes so long and intense that she would sleep for 10 to 12 hours before staggering to the bathroom to relieve herself.

Sometimes when she was the winner she would slowly suck his cock until he couldn't take it anymore. She would put him on his back and then stroke him off. He would drench his chest and abdomen as well as her hand. During these sessions she might not have even a small orgasm but would smile and kiss Chuck until he regained his equilibrium. These sessions were always accompanied by her verbal descriptions of making him submit to a man someday. He would just shake his head and tell her "No way in hell."

Other times when he was the winner he might demand that she blow him to completion complete with her swallowing. And she might demand that he tie her down and fuck her as hard as he could when she was in control. It was a better sex life than before the whole rape episode.

It wasn't all good times though. Chuck still had some trust issues. He felt that if Bev could cheat once she could justify it to herself that she could cheat again. Her access to any money was severely limited and she still did not know how rich he was. He could and did have people keeping track of her at all times. Their reports were always thankfully negative about any other lovers. Bev also had signed an agreement outlining their relationship going forward before he ever moved back in.

Bev knew that she was not mentioned in his will. If anything would happen to him, her fault or not she got absolutely nothing. The kids would inherit the bulk when they each turned twenty-one and the estate would become a complete charity if any of them gave Bev more than a specified amount monthly.

Bev also was not a shareholder in the company. Thomas had structured the whole company so that Bev would have a hard time getting anything if she divorced Chuck. On paper, the public ones at least, Chuck was still an employee and not the owner.

The agreement also stated that if Bev cheated, even just an emotional affair, then she was out the door in an instant with her clothes, her car, and a couple of thousand dollars a month to live on. It would be a huge change from her lifestyle. She had also agreed to not fight for custody. The boys were now old enough to understand exactly why Bev would be leaving the house and Chuck intended for them to find out immediately should she stray again.

Bev, for her part, always wondered if he would stay with her. She tried to keep him happy and, thus, keeping herself happy but it was a struggle some days when he became despondent and morose. She finally realized that those days were close to the anniversary of the dark times in their marriage and so she tried to be as honest and moral as she could, especially around that time.

Because Darcy was coming back to work locally and would benefit their foundation when she did so, Chuck leased a car for her and was helping with school costs. She had mended her relationship with her parents and was now dating a nice young man.

Bev had finally figured out that Chuck was the sole owner of all of the stock in RM Industries, LLC. When she found out she finally asked about the name. When she found out that RM stood for Raped Man she was depressed for quite a while. She begged him to change the name but he refused stating that they needed a reminder of what they had almost lost. She finally and reluctantly agreed and let that issue drop. She was just not happy about it.

RM Industries was now in a large old manufacturing plant. Part of the building was converted into offices for both the business and the foundation and part of the building served as parking for the employees. There was an extensive research and development department. Right now the R & D was to expand the original invention. Almost every car manufactured for use in the U.S.A. and, for the most part, every car in the world, had his invention in it and now they were in the process of adapting the technology into a full heat and A/C unit for electric and hybrid cars. The trick was keeping the passengers comfortable while not burning up the battery too soon.

Chuck was the CEO and would just visit the R & D department to check on how the gear heads were doing. His primary interest was the foundation and what good works the money could do for the community at large. It was kind of funny, he thought, at one time I was so involved in business and inventing and now, due to history, I am far more concerned for the poor individual who gets screwed by an errant spouse and biased legal system. And life goes on, sometimes far different than we ever imagine.