Ebenezer Scrooge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He repeated the move, instructing her in the act he was performing. "You feel delightful," he whispered.

"Do not stop," she urged him.

"Put your legs around me," Ebenezer suggested. Annabelle obliged, pulling him in deeper.

Steadily, he fucked her, advancing and retreating, filling her, then departing. Her breathing started to match his rhythm, eagerly anticipating his thrusts. "Goodness," she exclaimed. "I had no idea this was so stimulating."

He moved faster, driving harder, plunging deep with each stroke. He panted with her, getting closer and closer. Annabelle moaned beneath him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, holding on tight as he rode her.

"I'm going to come," he said.

"Yes," she urged him. "Do it. Put your seed in me. I'm ready."

He changed his angle, pushing himself up, rubbing his cock against her nub as he glided in and out of her.

She shrieked in sudden, unexpected joy as the glorious crisis came upon her again. With a last deep thrust, Ebenezer found his own climax and spewed his cream into her, yelling out his own passion as he spent himself within her cunt.

He held her tight, bruising her flesh as he sought to bury himself even deeper within her while he gave her the full content of his balls. She groaned in intense pleasure in her own throes, also attempting to pull him deeper, needing him to fill her as she rode the orgasm to its finish.

He rested on top of her. She gave no signal that she needed him to move, continuing to grip him with legs and arms. "Thank you," she hummed. "That was indescribable."

Ebenezer nodded. "It was indeed. I thank the Spirits for the gift I have received this Christmas."

"I was your gift?" she asked.

"You were part of the greatest gift I have ever received," Ebenezer said.

He felt the chill. "No," he begged. "Give me more time."

But the mists were filling the room. The girl beneath him dissolved into vapor. He was lying on his belly, balls-deep in the cloud.

Jumping to his feet, he saw the Spirit of Christmas Future, laughter in her eyes if not on her lips. She opened a new window for him to look through. He saw Annabelle, just beginning to show her pregnancy. A familiar-looking man in his late thirties was glaring at her. "Fine. Your marriage is off. We'll explain it somehow. A secret wedding to a soldier, killed in action. You'll live as a widow. That will give you the unnatural freedom you seem to crave."

Ebenezer was glad he'd been able to help her escape the fate she dreaded. But he was still concerned about his own fate. "Spirit, you and your sisters have given me a magical night. But I do not know the purpose of this."

The Spirits of Christmas Past and Present appeared. "Ebenezer, your selfish and miserly choices have injured more lives than your own," Christmas Past informed him. "You had a history of victims. We have allowed you to repair that."

"You allowed that," Christmas Present accused. "I wanted him to suffer for those choices."

"There had been too much suffering, and not just by him."

"As you will. What's done is done. Ebenezer, your past has been undone and your present is now a pleasant one. Try to learn from your experiences. This present is a result of kinder, bolder choices that benefitted both you and others. Should you go back to selfish choices, then your pleasant life will very likely turn sour."

Christmas Future gave him a grim nod, promising an unhappy future if he made the wrong choices.

Christmas Past faded with a happy grin. Christmas Future became a dark shadow, then vanished. Christmas Present looked disgruntled, but resigned. She looked at Ebenezer and said, "It is midnight. Christmas morning. We are leaving you now."

The mists faded, revealing a dark street. There was a house in front of him. It was his first employer's home, Lydia's home, once upon a time. All his night's adventures had happened in here, up in one of the bedrooms.

"Why are you leaving me here?" he asked the Spirits. "Can I ask to be returned to my own home?"

"Your present has changed, Ebenezer," Christmas Present reminded him. Then she faded from view.

Ebenezer Scrooge found a number of cloth-wrapped packages around his feet. Assuming they were meant for him, he gathered them up into his arms and approached the front door. He knocked as best he could without dropping anything.

The door was opened by a young boy, "Mr. Scrooge!" he said. "You're home!"

Ebenezer entered cautiously. A woman started approaching him. To his delight, it was Lydia, oddly dressed in a wedding gown. She was older now, his own right age, which he assumed he now had returned to. "Thank you, Tiny Tim," she said to the boy. "But it's past your bedtime. Run along. We put you in the room next to your sister. There will be presents for you to open in the morning."

The boy dragged himself off, and Lydia smiled at Ebenezer. "I'm glad you're home. My father has been asking after you. And your daughter wants to talk to you. "

He followed her to the ballroom. There was a party in full swing. The room was as festive as it had been once upon a time under Mr. Clark, during that fateful party twenty years ago. Although the people were dressed...oddly. Someone was wearing a pair of wings. Another had a fake horse's head. It was a costume party.

Ebenezer left the packages on a table already loaded with them. "You must have had quite a time finding a cab at this time of night," Lydia said. "I thought you might sleep in your office."

"No," he said. "I think I may cut back on my office time. I need to spend more time with you. I haven't spent nearly enough as of yet."

"That is a sweet thing to say," she said, kissing him.

A commotion at the top of the stairs alerted him. To his very great surprise, Julia and Bobbi were descending, dressed in the Christmas Costumes he'd seen them in earlier. "Father!" Julia called. "Welcome home! You almost missed your own party."

"Mr. Scrooge," Bobbi said with a smile. "Thank you for inviting me."

"Nonsense," Lydia said. "You're part of the family."

Julia was looking around the crowded room. "Did you happen to see a man dressed in shabby formal clothes? We saw him upstairs, but he seems to have vanished."

Shocked, Ebenezer shook his head silently, suddenly aware of who that man had been. He had apparently fucked his own daughter in his young man's body. It was immoral and obscene. Why hadn't the Spirits told him?

And she was pregnant, he remembered. They both were. Neither showed of course, but Ebenezer now knew he'd gotten both Julia and Bobbi with child maybe an hour ago. And he was fairly sure that his daughter Julia's babe would grow up to be his Annabelle. Now he remembered that the angry father addressing Anabelle was the young man he'd seen marrying Julia in the windows of the Spirits.

His empty life was erased. He was now a father, a grandfather, and a great-grandfather, even if some of his progeny hadn't been born yet or even conceived. He had a full family life instead of an empty house. It was the best Christmas he'd ever had.