Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Undress me, dear," Stephen said softly.

Denise stepped in and started to unbutton his shirt. When she had it unbuttoned and pulled from his pants she pushed it off his shoulders and down his arms. His arms were buff. His biceps bulged nicely. She started to take his shirt to the closet, but he stopped her.

"I have been in these clothes all day, just toss them in the laundry dear."

Denise nodded and went back to him and started on his pants. Unbuckling his belt, she pulled it from the pant loops and tossed it on the bed. Then she unzipped his pants and pushed them down his legs. He stepped out of them, along with his shoes. Kneeling, Denise pulled off his socks and then pulled his boxers down so he could step out of them. She was face to face with his cock. She gasped at its size realizing it was still flaccid. He smiled down at her.

"I will be in the shower for a while, why don't you take those down to the laundry. Oh and tell your husband, thank you."

Chapter 4

Denise just nodded. Tightening her robe, she stepped out into the hall and hurried downstairs. She got a bag from behind the counter and put the clothes in it, writing the room number on it. Then she tossed the bag down the chute to the laundry room down in the basement.

"What are you doing down here?" John asked, his voice startling her.

"Stephen wanted his clothes cleaned. He's in the shower and he told me to come down to see that they got in the laundry. He also said for me to thank you for me."

Denise turned for the stairs.

"Are you still mad at me?" John asked.

"Damn right I am. No telling how long I will be mad at you for...this."

Denise disappeared up the stairs and into the room. Stephen was still in the shower. She was just debating if she should join him when the water shut off. She sat on the bed. Turning she grabbed his belt and started to get up to put it way when he came out of the bathroom naked.

"No, leave that out. I might use that tonight."

Denise's heart began to race. She knew he wouldn't hurt her, but a belt could be used in so many different ways. Stephen probably knew them all. He walked over and stood in front her. Denise stared at his manhood hanging...there...in front of her.

"Suck me," he said softly. Denise nodded, loosened her robe and shrugged it off. "Nice," Stephen added.

Leaning forward, Denise grabbed his amazing cock in her right hand at the base. Pulling on it gently, Stephen moaned at her touch. She kissed the head softly. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth. Opening her eyes, she slid her mouth down his semi-hard cock. He tasted of soap and water...clean. She took as much of him as she could, then pulled back until just the head was in her mouth, resting on her tongue.

"Oh my," Stephen croaked.

Denise took him in her mouth once more as far as she could without gagging. She wasn't a pro. She really couldn't deep throat a cock this big. She didn't even know if he would fit in her body, but she was willing to try. She had three days to try. She sucked and bobbed her mouth up and down Stephens majestic cock. It had to be nine inches long and almost too wide to fit in her mouth. It was fat, thick, wide. She was so excited, but in the back of her mind, there was that feeling of her betraying her marriage vows.

She pulled Stephen from her mouth, shook her head to clear it of those feelings of betraying her husband. She stuffs his cock back into her mouth, slapping her tongue across the head. Stephen shuddered. She felt his testicles tighten. She pulled her mouth so just the head was in her mouth. She closed her lips tightly around his shaft. She swirled her tongue around the head.

"Oh god, I'm coming. God Denise that feels so good!" he yelled as he shot his sperm into her mouth.

It was a lot. She almost couldn't contain it all, but did. When he was done pulsing into her mouth, she pulled off his cock gently. Opened her mouth to show him how much he had filled her up. She closed her mouth and swallowed. Stephen smiled down at her.

"Good girl," he said pressing his hand to her cheek.

Denise smiled back at him and stood, leaving her robe on the floor. Stephen pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. His hands roamed her body. He was huffing a puffing like a kid in high school. Denise was amazed at how much she was not only turning him on but how turned on she was. He pulled his lips from hers.

"It's time for bed, my dear," he said softly.

"Of course," Denise replied, stepping away from him and going around the room turning off lights, closing doors and putting the furniture back where it belonged. When she got to the bed, Stephen was already in bed. He had pulled the covers back and lay naked his cock already at half mast.

"Come, my dear. Let me make slow passionate love to you," he whispered.

Denise shivered as she crawled into bed with him. He pulled her to him. Kissed her lips. She kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck. His hands roamed her body. She shivered, shuddered and shook from her excitement and arousal. Her pussy was flooded with her fluids. She couldn't wait for him to penetrate her. He moved his mouth down to her breasts. She moaned when he sucked on her nipples. Grabbing his cock she stroked him gently. He moaned.

Stephen kissed his way down her abdomen, stopping at her navel. She giggled as he tickled her with his tongue. Stephen moved down slowly until he was breathing on her mons. She shivered as he kissed her there.

"You smell wonderful," he said.

"Oh god, please suck my pussy?" Denise asked.

"In good time dear, in good time," Stephen replied.

Kissing her mons all over softly, Denise shook with passion from his kisses. Her legs were spread, she didn't even remember spreading them, waiting for Stephen to plunge his tongue into her hot, wet cunt. She was at a point that if he touched her clit with his tongue she would scream in orgasm. Then his finger was softly rubbing her clit. She screamed. And screamed again.

"My, my, my aren't we excited," Stephen said chuckling.

"Oh my god, please suck my clit?" Denise asked. "Of fuck me, hard. Fuck me hard."

Stephen smiled at her as she looked up at him desperately needing to get fucked. Nodding, Stephen moved between her spread thighs and pressed his cock gently against her pussy. Denise almost screamed again. Instead, she reached down and took his cock in hand and lined it up with her opening. The shaft felt so large, so hard, she wondered if she would be able to take him.

"I will go slowly my dear, as this is your first time with me," Stephen said softly pressing his cock against her opening.

Denise was surprised when the head started to stretch her. It didn't start to hurt until the head popped past the tight opening. She groaned in pain, but it still felt good to be so full. Then slowly, very slowly, Stephen slipped into her body. She was still being stretched but the feeling of his cock sliding past her labia was an absolutely marvelous feeling.

"Oh my god," Denise cried out. "Oh god, oh god, that feels so good."

"You are gripping me like a vise, my dear. My god you are so tight," Stephen croaked.

He was now as far in as he could go. Denise's cervix now cupped the head of his monster penis. She was shaking with passion and her approaching orgasm. Stephen pressing into her more. She felt her pussy being stretched farther.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she cried.

"Does that hurt my dear?" Stephen asked.

"No, no, it feels wonderful," Denise replied, tears rolling out of the corners of her eyes.

Stephen pressing in farther again. Denise moaned digging her nails into his ass.

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried.

Pulling out slowly, he watched Denise's pretty face. She had her eyes closed now she was so close to losing it in orgasm. Stephen slowly pushed into her. Denise moaned. Slowly pulling out, he then pushed in her, again. Denise was in another world now. The only thing she felt now was pleasure. Stephen sped up his thrusts. In, out, in, out. Within a few minutes, he was slamming into Denise as hard as he could. She was also taking his entire cock into her body.

"Fuck!" she screamed as her orgasm burst forth consuming her being in total pleasure. "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck."

Stephen was coming. He roared his pleasure to the room.

"Oh my fucking god," he shouted as he slammed into Denise one last time.

He collapsed on top of Denise. She wrapped him in her arms and her legs, holding him on top of her. Still coming, she just shook under him. She could feel his hot cum fill her.

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes, fucking yes," Denise shouted.

She didn't care if John heard them or not. She hoped he did. It would serve him right. She screamed again as a small orgasm shot through her at that thought. Then she released Stephen.

"Can't breathe," she said. "Can't breathe."

Stephen rolled off her. He lay on his side staring at her. When she opened her eyes.

"Wow." Denise blushed a deep red. "Just wow. I knew from the first moment I saw you that you would be a great, great fuck. Wow."

Denise blushed but felt a twinge of something at his use of the word fuck.

"Thank you, Stephen," she said.

"No, thank you, Denise. You were marvelous, magnificent, wonderful, I have no more words for how you were."

Denise blushed some more. Then she was up and hurrying to the bathroom to clean herself. She brought a warm, wet washcloth with her and cleaned Stephen.

"Thank you again, my dear."

She smiled at him as she took the washcloth back to the bathroom. She also took the time to pee. She cleaned herself again and returned to bed. Stephen had pulled the covers up over himself and for all intents and purposes, he was asleep. Denise got into bed gently. Pulled up the covers, turned out the bedside light, and snuggled up to Stephen's back. He sighed when he felt her there. She smiled, closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Chapter 5

The phone was ringing. Denise search for it with her hand, eyes closed, but she couldn't find the damn thing. Opening her eyes, she was surprised for a second that she wasn't in her own bed. Then it all came rushing back to her. She picked up the damn phone.

"Hello," she almost shouted.

"This is your seven o'clock wakeup call Miss Baxter," John said.

"Thank you, John," Denise said hanging up.

Looking over at Stephen, Denise saw that he was awake and smiling at her. She realized she was nude and blushed, but didn't try to hide her nudity. Stephen's smile got bigger as he looked at her naked body.

"You are so very pretty. If you were single..."

"What?" Denise asked wanting to know.

"But you aren't.'

"But I might after this is over," she growled.

"Please. You love your husband too much. Maybe way too much."

"Could you explain that please?"

"Julie, you know she is married?"

"I do."

"Have you asked her why she does this?" Stephen asked.

"Not really."

"Maybe you should."

"What did she tell you when you asked?" Denise asked.

"I didn't. I didn't have to."

"Oh."

"I want you to join me for breakfast," Stephen said getting out of bed.

Denise was stunned, but just a little. She knew Julie accompanied him to breakfast. Several of the execs brought their ladies down to breakfast, but Denise had never really paid attention being too busy up front. She nodded and followed Stephen to the bathroom. She started the shower while Stephen relieved himself. Once he was done, Denise relieved herself. She was a little self-conscious about it but saw Stephen was paying no attention to her.

She stepped into the shower. Stephen was washing. She stood there watching him. He had a great looking body and when he turned to face her his cock was magnificent. Stepping up to him, she took the soap from him and continued where he left off. When she got to his cock, he moaned as she washed him.

"Julie had never done this for me," Stephen said.

"I don't know why not, I wash John whenever we shower together. Then he washes me."

Denise was now stroking Stephen's cock. It was all slippery with soap and felt so delightful in Denise's hand. Stephen smiled at her as he also washed his balls at the same time. When Denise reach around to wash his ass, he slipped two fingers into his asshole. He jumped a little but didn't say anything.

"I bet Julie has never done that either?" Denise teased.

"No, she hasn't. No woman has ever done that to me," Stephen said solemnly.

"You didn't like it?" Denise asked.

"I don't know. I will have to think about it," Stephen said.

Stephen took the soap from Denise when she finished with his legs and feet. He started at her shoulders, slowly moving down her back, then around to her chest. She moaned when he soaped her breasts, moving slowly down her stomach to her vagina. He soaped up her vulva and slipped two fingers into her vagina. She moaned, shivering with excitement. Then his hand was washing her ass. He too pushed two fingers up her asshole. She moaned at their invasion.

"You liked that?" Stephen asked.

"I do...err...did," Denise replied.

"Okay, okay, wash your face and rinse," Stephen said laughing.

Denise did as he told her. He stepped out of the shower grabbed a towel and dried himself. Denise followed him out and dried herself. Stephen was pulling underwear and socks out of his luggage, which had been delivered while they were in the shower. Denise wondered if John had peeked in to see what was what.

Chapter 6

Denise stood in front of her closet looking at what she had brought. She was still naked. Stephen just in his socks came up behind her, put his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"What's the problem?" he asked.

"I don't know what I should wear..."

"Underwear?"

Denise opened the draw in the dresser. Stephen went through her things. He pulled out her matching red bra and panties. Then he pulled out a pair of black stockings, thigh highs. Then looking at the other clothes he pulled out the red suit she had brought. It was a jacket with a deep cut front that would show her bra and the top of her tits. And it had a pencil skirt the ended just below the tops of the stockings. He then looked at the shoes she had. He picked up her four-inch red heels that went with the suit.

"Here you go," Stephen said handing them to her.

He smiled at her and went to get dressed.

"Thank you."

"A white blouse will go with that," he said.

"I didn't bring any blouses," Denise said.

"Good girl."

Denise dressed, looked in the mirror and brushed her hair out. She put on lipstick and mascara, with just a touch of blush.

"Very nice," Stephen said look at her face over her shoulder in the mirror.

"Thank you."

"Ready?"

"I am."

"Nervous?"

"I am."

Stephen chuckled, held his arm for her to take and they left. They walked down the hall to the stairs. Denise held his arm tight as they descended the stairs. When they walked into the dining room, it was almost full. There was one table at the far end of the room, far away from the kitchen and the entrance. They would have to walk through the entire room. Everyone would see Denise with Stephen. Everyone one in the room knew who she was. Everyone in the room knew who Stephen was.

The room was abuzz with quiet chatter. When they stepped through the doorway, silence fell like a radio had been shut off. Denise was shaking as she walked tall on Stephen's arm. She could see all the girls look at her with awe and wonder. She could also see all the men, men that she knew and had expressed a desire to be with her, wishing they were Stephen and wondering if this was a special occasion of had she joined the ranks of the Social Organizers as they wished she would.

Stephen held her chair for her. She sat down, looking calm and collected but feeling like she would jump out of her skin. Stephen reached over and took her hand. She smiled at him and gave it a squeeze. He smiled back at her, then stood up and glared at every executive in the room. As he sat down, everyone went back to their conversations with their assistance's.

"Thank you, Stephen," Denise whispered.

"You are very welcome. You do know that every man in here is envious of me and will demand you attend them, next time they are in town."

"I do, but I don't think my husband thought it through," Denise said.

"Excuse me Mister DeCarlo, if I may, Denise, a word please," John said softly.

"I'm with a guest Mister Baxter," Denise retorted.

"I need to speak with you..."

"No. Not while I'm working,"

"Denise..."

"Mister Baxter," Stephen growled. "Not only are you interrupting our breakfast, but you are bothering my assistant."

"I'm very sorry sir, but..."

"Please leave us," Stephen said through clenched teeth.

"Yes, sorry sir," John said softly backing away from the table.

"Thank you, Stephen," Denise said.

"You will have to talk to him sometime," Stephen said as the waiter set their plates before them.

"I know, but now is not a good time and I need him to suffer a little more."

Denise giggled at what she had just said.

"I understand, my dear."

"Thank you. And please don't think ill of John, I love him dearly and would never ever think of leaving him. Nor would I have done this if not for the circumstances."

"I understand, my dear Denise, but they won't," said Stephen indicating the other execs in the room.

"I realize that, but..."

"I realize that," Stephen said nodding.

"And please don't take your business somewhere else because this is just a onetime thing."

"I would never do that my dear."

"I'm going to hold you to that, Stephen."

"I understand, Denise."

The two of them ate their breakfast without further conversation. They both stood and walked out at the same time. The others watched as they climbed the stairs and disappeared. Back in the room, Stephen took Denise in his arms. He just looked at her face.

"I have a long drawn out meeting today. I won't be back until seven this evening. If you want you can go downstairs and do your regular work until I return."

"Thank you. I would really be bored up here with nothing to do," Denise said.

"What will you wear?" he asked.

"This," Denise said taking the dress she had arrived in.

"Pretty, but...well maybe. Do you have others like this?"

"I do. A green print on a white cotton and a red flower print on a white cotton."

"Put this one on, please."

Denise shrugged undressing, hanging up her suit and started taking the dress out.

"Wait. Take the bra and panties off."

Denise turned her back to Stephen he unclipped the bra Denise took it off and put it on the dresser. She then pulled the panties down and put them there, too. She then put the dress back on. Stephen zipped it up the back, for her. She spun around looking into his eyes.

"Yes. Better without underwear and with stockings. The red one stops where this one does?"

"Actually the red one is about two inches shorter."

"Good. Very good indeed. Yes, go change into the red one. Wear it the rest of the day and I want you in it when I get back."

"Of course, Stephen."

Stephen leaned in and kissed Denise. Denise moaned as he did. He grabbed his briefcase and headed out the door.

"Goodbye Stephen," Denise said.

"See you later my dear."

Denise shivered as he closed the door after himself. She was aroused from his kiss. She could feel her nipples pressing out against her dress. Looking down she could see the two bumps on her dress. She smiled as she left the room. In her room, she changed into the red flowers on white cotton, dress. It was shorter and a little bit tighter in the bust. She felt sexy in it without underwear. She had never felt sexy in this or the other dresses like it before. How did Stephen know she wondered.