Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is the best in the country," Stephen said picking up his knife and fork.

They ate in relative silence. Denise was still surprised at every sip of whiskey she took. The steak was so tender that she could almost cut it with her fork. The baked potato was cooked to perfection, with just enough butter, salt, pepper, and sour cream. The vegetable medley was wonderful, made with the farm fresh vegetables.

"I wonder if they will give me the recipe for the vegetables?" Denise asked.

"You don't serve dinner at your place."

"But I eat dinner there," Denise said, giggling.

"Have you and your husband ever thought of adding dinner?"

"We have. But we would have to have the staff there until quite late as we would have to extend dinner to past midnight."

"Ah, yes, the timetable of an executive." Stephen chuckled.

Denise grunted as she started to eat again. After they were done eating, Stephen orders them both an after-dinner drink. A fine cordial. Denise was surprised by the taste and how smooth it went down. She also found that just that one whiskey had, even after eating, given her a buzz and now with the cordial, it was getting even better.

"Wow, this is strong stuff. So you want me drunk?" Denise asked.

"No my dear, just a slight buzz to help you relax."

"Why would I need to relax? Unless we are not going back to the..."

"We aren't. I want to take you to a very exclusive club I belong to. At first it might scare you, but believe me when I say that no one will hurt you."

"My god, what kind of club is it if I might get hurt?"

Denise wasn't smiling anymore, yet she was very turned on.

"Have you taken any other of the girls there?" Denise asked.

"No. You will be the first."

"Why me?"

"You really don't know, how beautiful you are, do you?" Stephen asked

Denise knew it was a rhetorical question, but he was right, she really didn't think she was all that beautiful, even though her husband, John, told she was all the time. He once told her she could compete with any women in a beauty contest and she would win hands down. She had poo-pooed him. Now here was Stephen telling her she was beautiful enough to be taken to a club he belonged and never had taken any other women from Echo Ridge.

"Nothing to say about that, my dear?"

"I really have nothing to say," Denise said. She really didn't have anything to say about his question.

"Very good then. Are you ready to go?"

"If you promise we will leave if I asked to," Denise stated her condition.

"Of course my dear. If you promise to at least give things a try first."

"I promise."

"Good," Stephen said sliding out of the booth and waiting to hand Denise out.

When they exited, the car was waiting for them, Kevin was holding open the door. Denise climbed in first, followed closely by Stephen. The door closed and Kevin went around and got in the driver's seat.

"Where to, sir," Kevin asked.

"The Dark Side Club," Stephen said. Kevin nodded and they were off.

Chapter 12

Forty-five minutes later the limo pulled up in front of a nondescript building in an alley off a dark side street in the outskirts of downtown. Kevin got out and opened their door. Stephen climbed out waiting to hand out Denise. She looked around. The building in front of them was just a giant brick wall with a steel door in the middle. The building was imposing. There was no sign to let anyone know what this place was.

"You have to be a member in order to get the address," Stephen said.

"Oh," Denise replied.

She was scared and excited. So far, Stephen had opened new vistas for her to enjoy and experience. So far it hadn't been all that kinky, but Denise had to assume with a name like Dark Side, there would be kinky things going on inside. Stephen led her up to the door. At the side, there was a button. He pressed it and waited.

"Code in," a voice said. Denise spotted the speaker just above the button.

"811911011 Alpha," Stephen said.

The door buzzed and Stephen grabbed the handle. It opened for him and he led Denise inside. It was dark inside until the door closed. In front of Denise and Stephen, there was a glass door. Stephen pulled it open and stepped inside with Denise.

"ID," a voice said. Stephen held up a card, it was not his driver's license.

Denise followed Stephen's eyes. She spotted the camera above the next doorway. That door buzzed and Stephen pulled it open letting Denise go first. When the door opened a wall of sound hit them. Dance music was blaring in the next room. Denise stepped through the doorway, Stephen followed, taking her hand in his.

"A little loud isn't it?" Denise shouted.

"Yes, isn't it great?"

There was a set of stairs just in front of them. Stephen indicated that they should descend. As they went down the music softened. It was the same beat but now it was muted.

"How do they do that?" Denise asked.

"Got me," Stephen replied.

Denise giggled as they continued to go down the stairs the music got softer and softer. At the bottom of the stairs, there was a large room that looked just like any club downtown. Dance floor, bar, booths, tables and plenty of hallways leading to other areas of the building. Stephen led Denise to the bar. He ordered them a whiskey on the rocks. It was Glenfiddich.

"You are trying to get me drunk. What is it you want me to do here?" Denise asked.

"Enjoy yourself. That's all I want from you, is to enjoy the many pleasure that I will present you with."

"If it involves pain, I will be out of here, if I can find my way, so fast your head will spin," Denise said taking a sip of her whiskey.

"I promise, the only pain will be the pain of pleasure," Stephen replied.

"Well, one man's pleasure is another man's pain," Denise said giggling. She was really on her way to being drunk. Drunker than she had ever been before.

Stephen took her hand and led her to one of the booths along the wall. They all had curtains, Denise noticed that several had them pulled closed. As she slid into the booth, Stephen was right behind her and pulled the curtain closed.

"Finally, alone with you, my dear," Stephen said.

Denise smiled taking a sip of her drink. Then there was a knock at their curtain. Without waiting for an answer a beautiful young woman slipped in opposite Stephen and Denise. She smiled at them both.

"Stephen, it is so nice to see you again. Who do you have with you?"

"Sharon, this is Denise. Denise, this Sharon."

"Denise, it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here. Now First things first. Both of you, your safe word is lime. You say lime at any time and everything stops..."

"Lime," Denise said. "Stephen, what kind of place is this that I need a safe word?" She was angry now. Stephen was taken aback.

"Denise..." Stephen's mouth moved but nothing was coming out.

"Move," Denise told him, pushing him so she could get out. "We are leaving."

Stephen moved out of the booth, followed quickly by Denise. She stopped, turned to Sharon.

"It was nice meeting you Sharon. If Stephen wants to stay that's up to him. But, I am not into bondage, discipline, nor S and M. I will be leaving."

She turned to Stephen, scowling.

"I will see you back at the B&B if you stay. I still have an obligation there. I will catch a cab if someone will call me one." She turned heading for the stairs.

Stephen hurried to catch up.

"Denise..."

"Stephen, what kind of woman do you take me for? I'm married. I'm only with you these three days because of an accident. I will be in your bed for tonight and tomorrow. I will be at your beck and call, but I will not be you bondage bunny. Are we clear?" she huffed. "I will also like to thank you for a marvelous dinner and marvelous drinks...but I'm going home."

She turned to go. Stephen grabbed her hand gently. She turned to him. He kissed her. She pushed him away.

"No!"

"Denise, let me explain..."

"You can explain on the way home. But I doubt you can," Denise said, turning and heading for the stairs.

Stephen hurried to catch up with her. He just walked beside her as they climbed the stairs. Denise pulled on the door, but it wouldn't open. Turning to look at Stephen she glared at him. He groaned. He took his card and swiped it through the card reader. The door buzzed. Denise pulled it open. Stepping through she waited for Stephen to open the next door. He just pushed it open. At the last door, he swiped his card again to open the door.

Chapter 13

The limo was waiting, Kevin holding the door open for them. He closed it once they were inside and went around to get in the driver's seat. The car pulled away. Denise was fuming. Stephen was disappointed.

"Why did you think I would like a place like that?" Denise asked, fire in her eyes.

"I misjudged you...I'm sorry. It will never happen again, Mrs. Baxter."

"I see. And why are you insulting me?"

"If I am I humbly apologize Mrs. Baxter."

"There, you did it again! My name is, Denise, Mr. DeCarlo."

"And mine is, Stephen, Denise."

"Better. What would have happened to me if I had stayed?"

"Why do you want to know? You have already made up your mind."

"Stephen, maybe if you would have talked to me about this first, we could have avoided that scene at the club. Now, what were you expecting me to do and what were you expecting me to let you do?"

"You're right my dear. I apologize. I should have talked to you about the club first. To answer your question, I was hoping to introduce you to some light bondage, is all. I was also hoping to introduce you to a lot of pleasure. Pleasure with me and with women like Sharon."

"Another blunder. I am not into women."

"Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"Yes. And it's nothing I would do again. Sorry." Denise frowned at Stephen. "Why do men always assume that women like women for sex?"

"I don't know."

"Have you been with two women who did each other in front of you?" Denise asked.

"Yes. Many times. In fact, several of the women at your place have been with me at the same time. They seemed to like each other very much."

"Were they married?"

"I don't know. They never discuss their status outside the B&B."

"Okay, let's just drop it for now." Denise moved over beside Stephen. She laid her head on his shoulder. "I like you very much. I love my husband and something like what you did, would have me livid for at least a week, but I made a commitment to be by your side for three day and three nights. I will honor that commitment. I had decided before you took me to that club, to add my name to your next stay, but the next two nights will be the last you see of me in your bed."

Stephen groaned. Denise sighed.

"I really screwed up."

"You sure did. And if you try using your power to get me to your room, well you really don't want to do that after tonight."

"I would never...that's business. What I did tonight was...personal."

"Ah. Then it's back to business," Denise said.

Denise looked up into Stephen's eyes and pressed her lips to his. He was a little shocked but kissed her back with passion. Denise moaned as his tongue pushed into her mouth. She sighed when his hand touched her breast. She would give herself to him tonight. She would honor her commitment, to the business, to her husband.

It would take them an hour to get back to the B&B. Denise was kissing Stephen hard. She twisted, swinging her leg over his and sat down on him. She was now facing him, making it easier to kiss him and for him to feel her up. Stephen started to unbutton her dress. Denise sighed as he did. When he had it undone down to her waist, he pulled it open to see her breast.

"I am always amazed when I see them. They are so perfect, so beautiful, so amazing. I just have to taste them."

Stephen bent forward and took one of Denise's nipples in his mouth. He sucked gently, scrubbing his tongue over the nub of sensitive flesh in his mouth. Denise moaned putting her hands on the side of his head. She looked down at him.

"Oh god that feels so good," she growled.

He went to pull away, but she held his mouth to her tit.

"Keep sucking, mister," growled Denise.

Stephen followed orders. He kept sucking and nibbling on her nipple. She kept moaning with pleasure as the limo made its way back home. Several times, Stephen tried to move a hand under her skirt to feel her pussy. She stopped him each time.

"Wait. Wait until we get back to your room. I am not going to fuck you in this car."

He would moan and try again a little later only to be rebuffed. Denise would smile at him and shake her finger at him. He would smile at her and nod. He would go back to sucking one of her nipples. She would groan and sigh.

"Ten minutes, sir," Kevin said via the intercom.

"Thank you," Stephen said pressing the button under the speaker.

Denise moved off him and started to put herself together. She buttoned her dress and brushed her hair. Stephen combed his hair and wiped the lipstick off his face. Denise giggled and helped him get the spots he missed. They were both decent when Kevin pulled up in front of Echo Ridge.

Kevin opened the door and Stephen got out waiting to hand out Denise. Denise stepped out taking Stephen's hand. She smiled at Kevin. Kevin nodded at her.

"Will you need me tomorrow Mister DeCarlo?" Kevin asked.

"Yes, Kevin, eight o'clock in the morning, please," Stephen answered.

"Yes, sir, see you then." Kevin went around to the driver's side, got in and drove away.

Stephen walked with Denise on his arm. They had to wait for John to unlock the door, so Stephen kissed Denise while they waited. They heard the keys in the lock and Stephen broke their kiss. He opened the door and let Denise enter before he did. John just stood there smiling as he relocked the door. Denise was halfway up the stairs before Stephen caught up with her.

Chapter 14

Once in the room, Denise turned to Stephen, unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor. She posed for him. He gasped, then smiled.

"You are so beautiful, Denise," he said.

Denise smiled, went to the bed and pulled the bedclothes back. She crawled onto the bed, wiggling her behind, then lay, seductively, looking at Stephen.

"Well?" she asked pinching one of her nipples.

"I don't know what to say..."

"Don't say anything. Take your clothes off and get over here," Denise said shaking her head. Even the smartest man can be so daft it was unbelievable.

Stephen smiled and started to strip as he walked to the bed. Once naked, he climbed on the bed and kissed Denise on the mouth, hard. He was still on his hands and knees. She reached up and took his hard cock in her hand. Stephen groaned at her touch. Denise rolled onto her back pulling Stephen's cock toward her pussy.

"No foreplay?" he asked lifting his mouth from hers.

"We have had nothing but foreplay. I need a cock inside me, now," said Denise an urgency in her voice.

"A cock? Not my cock?"

"Your cock is here, put it in me and fuck me," Denise growled.

Stephen smiled at her as he moved between her spread thighs. He groaned as she pulled on him guiding his cock to her pussy. When it touched her wet labia, they both groaned. As he pushed inside of her body, Denise screamed her pleasure, wrapping her arms and legs around her lover.

"Oh my god, yes," hissed Denise. "Now fuck me, fuck me hard." She demanded.

Stephen looked down at her face, it was a mask of pleasure and anticipation. Even though he was used to being in charge, he was going to follow Denise's demands tonight. He felt as if she was turning a corner in her life that might allow him further time with this lovely woman in the future.

Pulling slowly out of her body, he waited for a second or so before he slammed his substantial cock into her tight, hot, wet pussy. She screamed again. He growled his pleasure as he felt his cockhead cupped by her cervix. Denise was bucking against his hips, flipping his cock up and down inside her. She was wild tonight. Watching her face, he saw a wonton look as she bucked against him.

"Come on, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me fast," yelled Denise.

Grimacing, Stephen pulled out and slammed back into her body. Over and over he slammed his cock into her depths. She was crying now. Not in pain, but with joy. She was getting what she needed. If she had only stayed at the club, she could of not only had this but many other wild pleasures. Stephen wasn't angry with her for not staying, but he was a little disappointed. He thought that she was a novice to the pleasures he wanted to show her, but it would seem that at some point in her life, she had experienced them and decided they just weren't for her.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming on your cock. I'm coming on a cock that's not my husband's. Oh god, oh fuck, fuck me, please don't stop," Denise screamed.

Stephen smiled down at her. Her eyes were wide open. She growled up at him, bucking her hips wildly matching his downward thrusts into her wonderful body. Her orgasm subsided, but she still bucked against Stephen's thrust. She was on fire. Her breasts felt bigger in Stephen's hands. He pussy felt tighter, yet more slippery. Stephen fucked her hard and fast. His balls were now tight against his body, no longer slapping against Denise's ass.

"I'm going to cum," he yelled.

"Fill me with your seed, oh fuck!" cried out Denise.

Stephen slammed into Denise several more times. Then with one last powerful slam, he roared an unintelligible sound that echoed in the room.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck," screamed Denise as she felt his cum fill her womb.

She was still convulsing with her orgasm as Stephen pressed into her as far as he could. She was digging her nails into his back. He was loving the feel of this woman under him. She was a wild, wonton, animal who wanted her pleasure and could care less about his and he was all right with that, now. His cock pulsed a good dozen times with his orgasm, filling Denise with his precious seed.

Denise was holding on to Stephen with all her strength. She had stopped digging her nails into his skin, but she wouldn't let him go. Arms and legs trapped him against her. Her hips jerked up and down at a speed he had never experienced. His cock was still hard and she was causing another orgasm to develop in him.

"Oh my god, Denise. Are you all right?" he asked.

"Oh god, oh my fucking god, I'm coming, over and over again," Denise huffed as if out of breath.

Stephen pulled his cock from her. She didn't say anything, but her hips slowly slowed their jerking motion. She was coming down from her orgasm.

"Oh my god, that was so intense. Thank you, thank you for getting me there and thank you for helping me stop," Denise whispered.

Arms and legs let go of Stephen. He dropped to her side, exhausted. Denise lay there, panting, trying to get air into her lungs. She was staying up at the ceiling. Stephen kissed her on the cheek. He was staring at her with wonder and surprise. For the next ten minutes, neither of them said a word. Finally, Stephen opened his mouth.

"Have you ever been that excited before?" he asked. Why he asked he didn't know.

"Yes. With my husband and a man before my husband."

"Was the man before your husband, the man that introduced you to BDSM?"

Denise looked at him. Her face wasn't happy.

"Yes." She went back to staring at the ceiling.

"Have you and John ever..."

"If you must know, yes. I also made a promise to him."

"What?"

"To only ever do it with him. That's why I was angry with you. Not only didn't you discuss it with me beforehand, you almost made me break a promise to my husband."

"But didn't you already break a promise to him?" Stephan asked.

"Yes, but he gave me permission to break that promise."

"And if I had discussed my plans with you, you could have asked his permission?"