Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could have, but I wouldn't. That is for us. You will find there is a lot I won't do with you because it is for my husband and me."

"Will you let me fuck you in the ass?" Stephen asked

"No."

"Only your husband?"

"Yes."

"But I'm a guest. The other girls let me..."

"Not this one. If you want to make a complaint to management she will be back on duty in two days."

"Never mind. It's good to know you have scruples."

"I do, you can be assured of that," Denise said.

Stephen went to respond to her, but Denise pulled his lips to hers.

"Enough shop talk. I want you to fuck me some more if you're up to it," Denise said.

"Aren't you going to clean up?"

"Do you want me too?"

"No, I guess not," said Stephen pressing his lips to hers.

Denise was fucked twice more that night by a highly aroused Stephen.

Chapter 15

Denise woke the next morning and found Stephen was already gone. She remembered the wakeup call, him taking a shower, getting dressed, and kissing her cheek before leaving. She then fell back asleep. She looked at the clock and found that it was ten-thirty in the morning. She felt good as she stretched. She was still naked and the sheets were a mess as was she.

Getting up, she went to the bathroom. She peed, then took a shower. After her shower, she brushed her teeth and brushed her hair while drying it with the provided hair dryer. She found her dress hanging in the closet and smiled. Stephen might be a jerk sometimes, but someone had trained him well. She took another dress out and put it on. She then put on a pair of panties. She was not going to spend another day without them.

She found a note on the table by the door. It was Stephen.

Denise, my sweet Denise, go to work with your husband, I need no appointments made or canceled. Have fun I will see you after dinner in my room. Stephen.

Smiling she went downstairs and found John behind the desk doing paperwork. She smiled and quickly went up to him, pressing her lips to his. He was surprised, yet was kissing her back with a lot of passion. Her passion rose and her lips were burning against his.

"I really need you to fuck me," she said when she pulled her lips from his.

"Now?" John asked.

"Yes, now."

Denise grabbed the key, went and locked the front door. People could still get out, but not in. Grabbing John's hand she pulled him into the tiny office behind the desk and closed the door, locking it. Pulling up her dress, she shimmied out of her panties. They were already wet. Falling to her knees she pulled John's zipper down, reached in and pulled his cock out. She smiled up at him as she took him in her mouth.

"Oh god," John growled.

Denise sucked and licked her husband's cock until it was hard as stone. She got to her feet, bent over the desk and pulled up her skirt. She looked back at John. He was smiling at her, his eyes wide with wonder.

"Your pussy looks well fucked," he said.

"It is, but I need you in there, now," she almost shouted.

Nodding, John moved forward holding his hard cock in his hand. When it touched Denise's pussy lips, she gasped. It felt so good, even though they were sore from the previous night.

"Put it in," she growled at John.

Pushing in slowly, John savored the feeling his cock was experiencing as it slipped nicely into his wife's well-fucked pussy. She was very, very wet and he wondered if there was any of Stephen's cum still in her. Then he was pounding into her as hard and fast as he could. The thought of her pussy full of someone else's cum making him hotter than he had ever been in his life.

"Oh god, that's what I need from you. Fuck me. Fuck me, hard baby," she croaked.

And fast and hard he did. The sound of skin slapping together filled the room. Denise's cries of ecstasy echoed from the walls of the tiny office. John's grunts of arousal filled Denise's ears. Denise had been coming since John's cock had entered her. Now John was roaring his orgasm. Denise could feel his sperm fill her pussy and she came hard. When John's cock stopped pulsing inside his wife, he took a step back.

His cock popped out of her. A flood of his cum, mixed with her fluids spilled out and down her legs onto the floor. Denise just sighed at the feeling of cum running down her legs. She loved the feeling. She lay across the desk still coming from her husband's fucking and filling her.

"Oh my god that was so good. I love you. I love you so much," she cried.

"I love you, my sweet Denise," John said stepping back close to her.

His cock was still hard, he wanted so bad to push it inside her again, but they had been away from the front desk long enough. Maybe later. He pulled her to her feet. She turned toward him and they kissed.

"I do love you," Denise said. "I love you..."

"Later. When...he is gone. We will have a long talk about...everything."

"Of course, later. I want you to fuck me again before he gets back. I want to have your cum in me when he fucks me tonight."

John groaned as his cock jumped spewing his seed on the front of Denise's dress.

"Not now dear, later," she said giggling.

"Sorry."

"Don't worry. Put him away, while I go up and change." Denise kissed her husband quickly, then was out the door and up the stairs before he got his cock back in his pants.

When he stepped out to the front desk, there were two people standing at the door. Both of them worked at the lodge. John went and unlocked the door and let them in.

"A little afternoon delight John?" Sally asked.

"Now Sally, that's none of our business," Mary said giggling.

They both disappeared into the back of the lodge house. Denise came back down shortly after that and John went up to change his underwear and pants. Denise smiled at him and went behind the counter and continued the paperwork that John had been doing when she first arrived.

* * * *

John and Denise interviewed three women that afternoon. Two already knew what was required of them and had been referred to them by a professor they had in college. The third was just a girl who answered the add that runs a couple of times a year. She had been checked out by Delores and given the okay.

All three were very pretty and had degrees in business. The two who knew what Echo Ridge was all about accepted positions without question. They were told they would start on Monday. The third young woman, Allison, didn't know a damn thing about Echo Ridge. When she heard how much she would be paid, she gasped. When she heard what she would have to do, her eye bugged out.

"But I'm married," Allison cried.

"We have six married women working as Social Coordinators," Denise said.

"What?"

"Yes. Three of them have children at home, even though this job does require you to be here overnight most times. Also, I am currently working as a Social Organizer now, because we are short two young ladies."

"Denise, really? But aren't you married to John?" asked Allison.

"She is," John said smiling.

"Oh my god. I will have to talk to my husband, but I really don't see him allowing me to work here."

"We can give you a few days to decide. We won't need you until next week, say, Wednesday," said Denise.

"I'll let you know by Tuesday afternoon," Allison replied.

She stood up and shook hands with John. Denise hugged her gently. Allison smiled at Denise, then turned and left.

"Do you think we'll hear from her?" John asked.

"That depends on her husband."

"It does. Should I give him a call and talk to him?" John asked.

"No, but maybe I should after she has talked to him."

"That might be better," John said.

* * * *

A little later that day, Denise got one of the girls from the kitchen to watch the front desk while she took John up to their room. They both stripped and climbed into bed. They kissed each other for a long time. John finally couldn't take it anymore and rolled between his wife's spread legs.

He pushed into her slowly and made love to her. No slamming, no pounding, no sheet shredding, just slow, sweet love. It didn't take them long to reach orgasm but it was much nicer than what they did that morning. Denise was still filled with fresh cum and both were bathed in the euphoria of having had sex with each other.

Denise rose, kissing her husband, as she did. Then slowly got dressed and went to the door.

"Now don't you fall asleep," said Denise.

"I won't even though I am extremely tired."

"Why?"

"I had a long night. I was listening to my wife being ravaged by another man."

"Oh my god, were we that loud?" she said blushing and putting her hand over her mouth.

"No, not really, but I was standing just outside the door where she was being ravaged." John smiled at her. She was blushing even deeper.

"Why?" she croaked already knowing the answer.

"Because I love you and wanted to know if you were being hurt and it turns me on to know you are fucking another man."

Denise stood there looking at John. She blushed.

"Will you listen tonight?" she asked.

"Probably. Although I would really like to watch."

"What?" Denise choked out.

"You heard me. Now go, before he gets here."

Nodding, Denise opened the door, looked at John one last time and slipped out into the hallway, closing the door behind her.

Chapter 16

Denise went to Stephen's room and cleaned up a little. She wanted Stephen to feel her husband's sperm in her, so she was trying to keep as much inside as she could. She didn't know why, but she was really turned one by being full of cum and having her lover fuck her.

She also had been turned on knowing that John was fucking her pussy, with Stephen's cum in her. What kind of a slut was she becoming? She sat reading a magazine to pass the time until Stephen returned. She didn't have long to wait. After all, it was Friday. He came in at five in the evening. Not an hour after John and Denise had made love.

"Ah, welcome back Stephen, did you have a good day?" Denise asked.

"Not really, but I did make a lot of money. It would have been a nicer day if I had been able to stay here and fuck you all day," Stephen said.

"I'm glad you made the money," Denise said.

"I bet you are," Stephen said laughing. "I'm going to take a shower, then we are going to fuck. Is that okay with you, my dear?"

"Of course, Stephen," said Denise smiling at him.

When Denise heard the shower start, she got up and undressed. She hung up her dress and slid her panties down her legs. Then she lay on the bed on her side, head on her hand propped up on her elbow facing the bathroom door. When Stephen opened the door he gasped once again upon seeing Denise naked on his bad.

"You do that every time you see me naked," said Denise.

"Of course. You are that beautiful. I really hope your husband appreciates the beautiful woman he married."

"He does."

"He tells you?"

"Of course. You think him a lout?"

"No, no, of course not. I respect him and the services you and he provide here. This is one of my most favorite places to come stay, even if I never have the pleasure of you in my bed again."

"Well, thank you, Stephen. That was very nice of you to say."

"You are very welcome."

"No, I will not grace your bed again."

"You can't kill a guy for trying."

"No, I can't. Now if you want to talk some more, come to bed and fuck me like you promised."

Nodding, Stephen climbed on to the bed. He looked down at Denise smiling.

"I love looking at you. Your face, your breasts, your tight stomach, your sex, and your lovely legs. I appreciate lovely women and you are the most gorgeous woman I have seen in my entire life."

"Don't bullshit me, Stephen," said Denise smiling at him.

"I'm dead serious. Name a woman you think is more beautiful than you."

"Any playmate in Playboy," said Denise giggling.

"Never. They don't hold a candle to you and I have been with several of them just this year. I would trade every one of them for you in an instant."

Denise gulped hard. She was becoming aroused more than she had been all day by what Stephen was telling her. She knew he was just trying to flatter her, but every woman loves to be flattered. She looked at him, she spread her legs. He smiled at her and crawled toward her. She thought he was going to go down on her, but he moved so his cock was ready to plunge into her body. She welcomed him inside her.

"What? Why are you so wet? Why are you filled with..."

"Oh dear, I forgot my wonderful husband fucked me twice while you were gone. I'm sorry if that bothers you..."

"Not at all, not at all," Stephen said as he started to pound his cock into Denise's pussy hard and fast.

"So you like a cum filled pussy as well?" asked Denise.

"I do. As long as I know who filled it," Stephen growled.

"Ah," Denise groaned as he pounded her into the mattress. "I never asked you, are you married?"

Stephen stopped fucking her. He looked down at her. He wasn't smiling, but he didn't look angry. He was thoughtful. He pulled out of her and lay beside her. Denise looked at him as she got up on her elbow. He watched her.

"I'm sorry. Did it cross a line that I shouldn't have?"

"No. Not at all. The other girls never asked. I have never had a girl ask that question. Even if they were married. You are so unique. So beautiful. Inside and out.

"Yes, I am married. Yes, she knows. Yes, she likes the stories I tell her when I get home. I know she would love you as I...do."

Denise was suddenly choking and coughing. Her eyes were wide with wonder and shock. She just stared at Stephen. Minutes went by, neither of them uttering a word.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that..."

"No, that's completely all right. You're not the first man to tell me that since I've been married." Denise tried to smile, but she was still in shock.

"I see. And you still don't believe me about your beauty?"

Denise just shook her head. Denise lay down. Stephen searched for her hand. She let him find it and held his hand tightly. He sighed.

"Why don't you go to your husband," Stephen said.

"Do you want me to go?" asked Denise.

"No, but..."

"But what dear?"

Stephen gasped.

"Nothing. No, that's not true. It's with you asking that question, I suddenly feel guilty about taking you away..."

"You didn't take me away. My husband and I decided that we had a duty to provide you with a woman. That it is me is not your fault. Although when I found it was you, I changed my mind from not wanting to do it to wanting to be here with you."

Chapter 17

The two lay there not speaking, not moving, not touching each other, just holding hands. They were looking at each other. Neither was smiling.

"Do you feel any guilt being here?" Stephen asked.

"A little, on the first day. But then John told me he wanted me to do this with you. The guilt went away once he explained why."

"When did he tell you?"

"That first day you were gone."

"Did you two have sex?"

"No. I wanted to but we didn't have anyone to watch the front desk and we had several execs out who would be coming back in minutes."

"So you two had sex earlier today?"

"Yes. Twice. Once in the morning after you left. Then again in the afternoon just before you came back."

"And you left him in you...why?" Stephen asked.

"I wanted you to feel him inside me. I love my husband. I wanted you to know how much."

"Ah, yes, love. My wife is the same way. She will fuck me before I leave, then have her boyfriend over so he can feel me inside her. You two would really like each other."

"You should bring her with you once, just so she knows you are in good hands," said Denise.

"Would you be my Girl Friday if I did?"

"We might be able to work something out."

"She will want to make love to you."

"Make love to me or fuck me?" asked Denise.

"Both, probably. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No. None at all. Despite what I said last night, I have been with other women and enjoyed them."

"Then why..."

"I told you. It wasn't what you wanted me to do. It's that you didn't discuss it with me beforehand."

"You're right."

"Have you ever taken your wife to a club like that?" asked Denise.

"No. Not that she won't go, but I only know about that club. I wouldn't hazard going to any club like that in my hometown."

"What time is your flight tomorrow?" Denise asked.

"Ten in the morning."

"What time did you leave a wakeup call for?"

"Eight."

Denise moved down to Stephen's cock and took it in her mouth. She could taste her husband and herself on him. She enjoyed the taste. Stephen was groaning as she sucked him.

"Oh god you are so good at that," said Stephen as he gasped as Denise's tongue licked his cock from the base to the tip.

Denise smiled up at Stephen, his cock was once again hard. She moved up his body until her pussy was just above his hard cock. Reaching behind her she guided him into her body. She closed her eyes and sighed as she slid down his whole length.

"God you fill me so nicely," Denise croaked.

"I love your pussy wrapped around my cock," Stephen said.

Denise moaned as she lifted up. She stopped just before she felt that he would slip out of her grasp. Smiling down at Stephen, Denise slammed her pussy down onto his stiff cock. She screamed her pleasure.

"Oh fuck yeah," Denise yelled. "God your cock makes my pussy feel so good!"

Denise hoped John was in the hallway, listening to them fuck. Although it was still early in the evening, She got even more excited at the thought that he might be out there listening. She was slamming down onto Stephen once again.

"Oh fuck," she screamed.

Slowly she lifted up, then slammed down. Over and over she fucked herself with Stephen's cock. The two of them fucked for over an hour, changing positions often. First Stephen was on the bottom, then Denise was on the bottom. Then Denise was on her knees. They fucked hard and fast and slow and easy. Denise was screaming and shouting as orgasm after orgasm shot through her pussy. She cried, she laughed, she whimpered, he moaned.

"Is your husband in the hall listening," whispered Stephen.

"I don't know. He was last night," Denise whispered.

Then she was shouting with pleasure as Stephen slammed into her. He kept slamming into her as hard and fast as he could. He was rushing to his climax hoping he would take Denise with him. Did he care? He did, but what she just told him aroused him so much he just had to cum and cum quickly. He would make her cum later if he needed to, but he was hoping to bring her along with him.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," Denise shouted.

When she said those words Stephen couldn't help himself. He slammed into her one last time as hard and fast as he could and came deep inside her body. He knew it wouldn't be the last time tonight, he just didn't know if he would ever get the chance to do it in the future.

Denise and Stephen fucked three more times that night. Each time John was outside the door listening to his wife scream and cry out how much she was coming. He listened to Stephen roar and tell Denise how wonderful and how beautiful she was. John would nod his head in agreement with him. He came once without even touching himself. He smiled as he did. It was during the second fuck of the night that he did.

Denise was more vocal that time. Stephen was doing her from behind from what he could discern. He knew Denise loved to be fucked doggy style, but preferred missionary for making love. John loved his wife dearly. He was not jealous even though she was enjoying Stephen. In fact, he didn't care if she did that Carlson guy either. All he wanted was for her to be happy. If that meant she was one of the girls at Echo Ridge, then she was one of the girls at Echo Ridge.