Edward and Robin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, how do I look?" Doreen asked.

Robyn ran her tongue along her lips, "Well, if it weren't for us having company shortly, I'd devour you right now."

"Likewise," Doreen said, looking at Robyn's pussy, which was now covered with a fine coat of hair, nicely shaped and trimmed.

They both turned their heads when the doorbell rang. Robyn turned to Doreen, "Okay, now lay on the bed like I suggested."

Doreen laid down and propped herself on one elbow. She adjusted the top of her negligee so that it opened just enough for a nipple to be seen. With the leg closest to the door lying flat on the bed, she bent the other leg, placing her foot behind the knee. The caused the opening in the panties to part just enough to slightly expose the bush hidden beneath.

"Perfect," Robyn exclaimed. "He's going to love you."

Robyn left the room, picking a pair of special shorts she bought for Eddie. Holding the shorts behind her back, she looked through the peephole to make sure it was Eddie and then opened the door.

Robyn stepped back a little after the door had closed, parting her legs just a little, allowing him a better look at her pussy.

"Holy shit," Eddie whispered.

"You like?" Robyn asked with a little wiggle of her chest, causing her breasts to jiggle.

"Oh my god, yes."

"Well good," Robyn replied as she stepped forward. "Now we have to get you ready."

"What do you mean?" Eddie asked.

"Well we're both dressed, ready for you. Now you have to dress for us," Robyn said as she brought around the special shorts for him. They looked like a pair of speedos except that there was a pouch for his cock to go in, especially designed to pocket the erection.

"You want me to wear these?"

Robyn nodded.

"Now?"

Robyn nodded again. "Get undressed and put them on here. Then I'll take you to meet her."

She watched as Eddie stripped out of his clothes. She noticed that his penis was quite hard. As much as she wanted to, she resisted pulling it out and wrapping her lips around it.

"How's that?" Eddie said once he was 'properly' dressed.

Robyn reached out and rubbed on his cock just a little, making sure that it was as hard as possible. "Perfect. Now I want you to meet my friend."

Robyn led him down the hall and into her bedroom, walking in front of him, temporarily blocking Doreen's view of her boyfriend. And then she stepped away.

"Mom!?!"

"Edward!?!"

Robyn stood off to the side and gave a knowing smile.

********

Editor's note: I hope that you enjoyed this story. I don't use an editor as I really just write for fun and not perfection, so there are apt to be some grammatical errors. I'm not sure if there should be additional chapters or just leave it to the imagination of the reader as to what happens next.

As always, comments and constructive feedback are always appreciated.