Elizabeth, Happy at Last Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

I took a breath, and continued, "Daddy took me to dinner that night, and we were both so angry with mother that we ended up in bed together after we returned home, and I gave my virginity to him. We became lovers that night and have continued to fuck each other whenever we were alone. I missed my period last Friday, and even though I haven't taken a test, I am sure I am carrying his baby."

Stephanie smiled and said, "Your father is a wonderful lover, isn't he?"

I looked at her and exclaimed, "You two? When? How?"

She kissed me and said, "Yes Libby, over the last four years I have been taking care of your father's needs whenever we could get together after he caught your mother and Ralph together in his office. When your father confronted Mr. Bigshot, he threatened to have your father killed, so he came to my office and asked about getting a divorce from your mother on the grounds of infidelity. When I explained how doing something like that to someone as powerful as Ralph Koch would be dangerous, I recommended getting back at him and your mother by fucking me instead. We have been very careful and were not caught because Ralph Koch was so full of himself, he never thought your father would return the favor, so to speak."

I wrapped my arms around Stephanie and kissed her. After she returned the kiss, she asked, "Sweetie, have you ever been with another woman?" When I told her I hadn't, she asked, "Would you like for me to spend the night with you and your Daddy?"

I answered her by kissing her passionately, and when our tongues tangled, my Kitty started to leak. As we were driving back to the house, she said, "Don't say anything about what we just talked about until I have checked your house for listening devices. The Koch's are rich and powerful enough to have your house bugged and now that you've called their bluff, they could be listening to everything that goes on there."

When we walked in the house, and I greeted Daddy and whispered in his ear, "Don't pay any attention to Stephanie, she's looking for bugs."

Daddy and I sat at the kitchen table and talked about how much we missed Mother and what changes would happen because she wouldn't be there for us. After about thirty minutes, Stephanie came back into the kitchen and said, "As far as I can tell, they haven't bugged your house yet, but they may do it some time in the future. I only have one question for you, do you want me to go with you and represent you tomorrow when they present their amended offer?"

When Daddy said we did, she smiled and asked, "Would you like me to ask my father to join us?" When Daddy smiled even larger and nodded, I was confused and asked her why. Stephanie grinned and said to Daddy, "She doesn't know who my father is, does she?"

When Daddy shook his head, Stephanie said, "Libby, my father is the Honorable Robert "Bobby" Jones, the infamous former Hanging Judge of Tazwell County, and current State Senator for the 46th district.

As I was wordlessly mouthing, "No Shit!" Stephanie was dialing a number on the wall phone in our kitchen. After a few moments, Stephanie said, "Hello Father this is Stephanie. By any chance are you available Monday at 10AM?"

She listened for a moment, and responded, "I need your assistance to help some friends of ours." She listened some more and then said, "Trust me father, you will enjoy this immensely." She smiled as she listened and finally said, "Thank you father, we will pick you up at 9:30. See you then," and hung up the phone.

When Stephanie sat back down at the table, both her and Daddy were grinning, so I finally said, "OK you two, when are you going to let me in on the joke?"

Finally, Daddy spoke, "Sweetheart, many years ago when Ralph Koch was a teenager, he hit a pedestrian while driving drunk and crippled her. Because his father was rich, Ralph was only charged with a misdemeanor, 'failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident'. The woman he hit and crippled was Stephanie's Aunt Zelda."

Stephanie continued, "My father was in law school at the time and swore to get even with Ralph and his family for what they did. Over the years 'Father' has been a constant thorn in the Koch's and MacArthur's side. He cost them millions in court rulings as a judge, and even more lately by the laws he has sponsored since becoming a Senator. I'm certain he will really enjoy giving his old nemesis one last jab after his death."

I gave my old tutor a hug and said, "Thank you Stephanie."

She hugged me back and said, "No, thank you Libby, it means a lot to me and my family to be able to stab the Koch's once more." Then she said, "Charlie, would you like to share your daughter with me?"

Daddy nodded, and Stephanie kissed me. Then she whispered, "Let's get undressed and lick each other's pussies on your living room couch." We started undressing and when we were all nude, she led me to the living room. She lay on the couch and motioned for me to climb onto her in a sixty-nine. When she started licking my Kitty, it felt good, so I started doing the same to her. Just as we were bringing each other to a mutual orgasm, I felt something probing 'Kitty'. As I was enjoying Stephanie rubbing my clitty, I felt Daddy's cock drive into Kitty.

After I came on Daddy's cock, he filled me with his seed. Then Stephanie sucked him clean as he drank his seed from me. After that, Daddy climbed on the couch and I watched Stephanie suck Daddy hard as he licked my Kitty. When Stephanie got Daddy hard, she climbed on his cock, and rode him as I continued to ride Daddy's tongue.

We then went to Daddy and Mother's marriage bed where we fucked each other until Stephanie said, "I would love to do this all weekend, but I have some homework to do on the Koch's and MacArthur's. I will swing by here Monday for breakfast."

Stephanie showed up at 7AM for breakfast, and by 9AM, Daddy was driving us in the BMW to pick up Stephanie's father, and when he saw Daddy get out of the car to open the door for him, Senator "Bobby" was grinning from ear to ear. The Senator rode 'Shotgun' with Daddy, and said, "I'm so sorry for your loss Charlie." Then a few minutes later he said, "I'm going to enjoy watching those rich assholes squirm today."

This time, when we walked into the offices of MacArthur Holdings, LLC, Daddy walked through the door first, followed by me, then Stephanie, and finally her father, Senator Jones. We all sat across a long table from Madelyn and David Koch, who were flanked by two other men in suits.

Mrs. Koch was the first to speak and said, "Senator Jones, what brings you here today?"

He smiled and said, "Well Madelyn, I'm just here as a consultant for my Daughter, Stephanie Jones, Attorney at law, who will be representing the Madison's interests in this matter from now on. That won't be a problem, will it?"

Just then, I saw Mrs. Koch frown, and her son David start to sweat. At that moment I was glad I had brought Stephanie into this fight with us and was thrilled that she had convinced her father to join us.

Stephanie spoke next and said, "Mr. and Mrs. Koch, so long as you have made the changes the Madison's have requested, this should not take very long, so why don't you share with us what you have to offer."

One of the young lawyers passed a stack of papers that was more than twice the size as the hundred pages they had given us the previous day. What they didn't expect was that both our attorney and her father were speed readers, so when Stephanie took out a red ballpoint and started reading, all the people across the table could do was stare open mouthed as she read, crossed out certain passages, and circled others and wrote notes in the margins, before handing the page to her father, who made other 'corrections' with a blue ballpoint.

After thirty minutes, they were finished, Stephanie pushed the pile of corrected papers across the table and said, "Mrs. Koch, Neither my father nor I like having our time wasted unnecessarily. We will allow you until the end of the business, next Monday to amend this document. If you do not present a proper proposal within that time, we will sue you for damages and make all details concerning this matter public knowledge."

Stephanie and her father stood, and said, "I suggest that you reconsider your position, or suffer the wrath of my father's law school roommate, Judge Thompson. We're done here."

Daddy and I stood and we all left the office. As we were walking out of the building, I heard Stephanie ask the Senator, "Father, do you think we made Mrs. Koch wet her pants?"

He answered her, "I don't know, dear daughter, she was wearing a dark skirt. I'm pretty sure you made Mr. Koch shit his though." All four of us laughed about this.

When we got back in the car, the Senator said, "You handled that well, Stephanie, I'm very proud of you. However, I know the Koch's well enough to expect there will be some blowback."

Then he turned to Daddy and said, "Charlie, we should probably have you and your daughter stay at our lake house until this matter is settled. You should park this car in your garage, pack a bag, and have Stephanie drive you there."

We dropped the Senator off at his large home across the river, and after returning to our home, Daddy parked the car in our garage. We both packed a suitcase, took the lockbox that held our valuable papers and mom's good jewelry, locked up the house and garage, and climbed into Stephanie's Toyota sedan. Then she drove us forty miles north of town to a secluded estate in the country.

She stopped at an automatic gate and punched a four-digit code into the number pad and the gate swung open. We drove for what seemed like a mile through a dense forest until we pulled up in front of a large house that overlooked a lake. We got out, grabbed our bags, and walked into the sprawling house.

When we set our bags down, Stephanie undressed as she said, "This place is secluded, so you can run around naked if you like," and walked nude outside onto the deck.

Daddy and I undressed and caught up with Stephanie just as she was climbing into a large hot tub that she had just turned on. When we joined her, Stephanie told us that the property was bought by her grandfather, who was a successful real estate developer in the post WW2 era, but the house was built by her father. Grampa Eugene had done well enough to pay for her father's education as an undergraduate at Yale, and Harvard Law School.

The reason her father was able to wield so much power had as much to do with his knowledge of the law and his imposing presence as the powerful people around the world who were friends of the family.

After we spent some time soaking in the hot tub, we all got out, and Stephanie gave us a tour of the house ending with a three-way on the biggest round bed I had ever seen. After our romp, we went downstairs and ate some frozen prepared dinners before Stephanie had to leave before dark.

She told us not to call anyone on the telephone, and not answer any calls that came in. She said, "Just listen to the messages I leave you. I'll call you and leave a message telling you when to expect me when I get everything is settled."

After she got dressed, Stephanie reached into her purse and pulled out a pregnancy test, handed it to me and asked, "Libby, do you have to pee?"

I went immediately into the powder room off the front hall, between the kitchen and the front door. When I came back after peeing on it, the plus sign was just beginning to appear. Daddy and Stephanie both hugged and kissed me and Daddy said, "What do you want to have sweetheart, a girl or a boy?"

I replied, "I want to have a boy Daddy, and I want to name him Raymond."

Daddy started to cry and said, "I always wanted to have a son after you were born Sweetheart. I wanted your little brother to be named Raymond after my favorite uncle, but your mother refused to go off birth control and kept me from having my son."

I kissed Daddy, rubbed my stomach and said, "I knew that Daddy, I will give you the son you have always wanted," and kissed him passionately.

After Stephanie left, Daddy and I spent the rest of the week eating, fucking, soaking in the hot tub, and swimming in the lake next to the house, without any clothes.

On Thursday morning, Stephanie left a message on the answering machine that said she had good news for us and would be coming up to see us that evening.

Daddy and I were just finishing dinner when Stephanie came through the door with a strawberry cheesecake in her arms. She set the package down on the counter, undressed, and said, "After hearing nothing from the Koch's since last week when we walked out of their office, I got a message from them this morning, asking for a meeting tomorrow morning."

As I was making a pot of coffee to have with our dessert, I asked Stephanie what had changed during the week.

She said the only thing she knew for sure was that the board of directors of MacArthur Holdings had met on Wednesday afternoon. Just as she said that, the house phone rung.

When Stephanie looked at the number on the caller ID display, she said, "It's my father," and answered the call. She said, "Hello Senator," and listened intently for several minutes. Finally, she said, "Thank you Sir. Please tell Alfred I owe him a big favor." She listened for a few moments and then told her father goodbye.

After she hung up the phone, I poured three cups of coffee, and cut three pieces of the cheesecake and served them on the snack bar. As we ate and drank, Stephanie filled us in on what had transpired since we left town.

She said, "As I said before, this morning when I played back the messages on my office telephone answering machine, there was one from the Koch's that said they wanted to meet with us Friday morning at 10AM. When I called them back Mr. Koch's secretary said that they were ready to negotiate with us, but she could give me no more information."

She paused, and continued, "That phone call from my father gave me the missing piece of the puzzle. One of my father's friends from law school, Alfred Marx, sits on the board of MacArthur Holdings LLC. Tuesday morning, father gave Alfred a call and filled him in on how the Koch's were trying to cover up Mitchel's involvement in Olivia's death by blaming her for both of their deaths."

She took a sip of coffee, and finished, "I don't know for sure, but I assume Alfred shared what my father had told him with the other members of the board, and I'm guessing that they believed him over the Koch's. If that is what has happened, I have to assume that Madelyn and David have been backed into a corner and are vulnerable enough to settle with us on our terms."

We were just finishing our coffee and cheesecake, and before either of us could respond to her news, Stephanie said, "All of this intrigue has made me horny, let's fuck!"

We did precisely that, using every flat surface in every one of the rooms in the house until we fell asleep on the big round bed around midnight. The next morning, we awoke, went to the bathroom and emptied our bladders, and shared a shower while washing and 'playing' in the six-foot square 'shower room' with a dozen heads that surrounded us.

After that we dressed, ate breakfast, and headed back to the city in Stephanie's Camry. When we drove by our house on our way to the meeting, we saw barricades and crime scene tape around the property, so we drove to the County Jail. When we walked into the front door, the Sargent on the front desk got up and motioned for us to follow him.

He led us into the Sherriff's office, and when we walked through the door, Sherriff Hendricks got up from behind his desk and met us in the middle of the room. The Sherriff said, "Charlie, I've been trying to get in touch with you since Wednesday. Tuesday night a cruiser caught three teenagers in the process of vandalizing your property. When we questioned them, one kid said that a guy in a suit paid them to do it.

They couldn't describe him, but the license plate number on the car he was driving is registered to MacArthur Holdings, LTD, and the money they were paid with has been sent to the FBI's Chicago office for fingerprint and DNA testing. We should have the fingerprint results some-time today."

Stephanie asked, "Sherriff, could you do me a favor?"

The Sherriff answered, "Sure thing Counselor, ask away."

Stephanie said, "If the trail leads back to the Koch's, could you present it to Judge Thompson for a warrant?"

The Sherriff smiled and said, "Absolutely, and I will ask him to expedite the process."

We thanked him and walked across Main Street and took the elevator to the top floor where our meeting with the Koch's was set to start in ten minutes. When we walked into the room, only Mrs. Koch and one of the assistants from the previous meeting were waiting for us.

Stephanie apologized to them saying that, "we had been delayed at the Sherriff's office because of a break-in at our home." The three of us sat down at the table, and the assistant handed of us each a ten-page document. Father and I handed our papers to Stephanie, and when she verified that the agreements were exactly what she had requested at the end of our last meeting, she handed them back to us. Daddy and I took our time and read every word of the agreements before we signed on the line next to our names at the bottom of the last page of the documents and handed them back to Mrs. Koch's assistant.

We all stood, and Stephanie said, "Mrs. Koch, I am glad that we were able to settle this matter amicably. My office will contact you on Monday to arrange for the funds transfers. Thank you for expediting this matter in a professional manner."

The two women shook hands across the table, and we left the office. Then we went back to the jail and asked the Sherriff if we could retrieve our belongings from our house. He agreed that we could and sent a cruiser to follow us in Stephanie's car.

When we got there, it seemed that the damage to the property seemed to be superficial. There was graffiti spray painted on the siding and windows.

The words and symbols were unfamiliar and made no sense. When we went into the house, there was no damage, and it appeared that no one had been inside. When Stephanie started looking around, she noticed certain items seemed to have been disturbed, and when she looked closer she put her finger up to her mouth like she was telling us to be quiet.

She motioned for us to follow her outdoors, and when we were standing across the street from our house, she said, "Your house has been bugged, and I suspect your car may have been tampered with. I want you to go back into the house and pack up everything you want to keep. Fill your suitcases and anything else you have, because you are not coming back here ever again. When you are done and after we have left, I will have someone retrieve the BMW and have it gone over it with a fine-tooth comb."

Daddy and I went back into the house and filled the five large suitcases we owned with everything that would fit into them. I left nearly all of mother's clothes, except for the dress and lingerie Daddy and I chose to have her buried in, and a few dresses that I liked and would fit me. We collected the rest of Mother's jewelry, my old cassette tape player and my collection of tapes and put what items that wouldn't fit in our suitcases in an old steamer trunk that was stored in the garage.

I gave Mother's burial clothes to Stephanie and asked her to take them to the mortuary for us and asked her to donate everything else to the battered women's shelter.

When we finished carrying everything outside, Stephanie realized that our stuff would not fit into her car, so she asked Daddy, "Do you have access to another vehicle?"

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers