Elizabeth, Happy at Last Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy said yes and walked across the street to the Johnson's house. Daddy had owned an old Dodge Power Wagon one-ton 4X4 pick-up truck since before I was born. It was an early 1960's model Daddy had modified with a 'Hemi' engine and a four-on-the-floor. Mother would never let him park it in front of his house because it was 'too ugly', so Jimmie Johnson, one of Daddy's best buddies and sometime coworker, let us park it in his back yard.

A few moments later, we heard the roar of the big V8 and saw the faded green truck come out of the alley and pull into our driveway. After we finished loading everything into the back of the truck and securing it with bungee cords, Stephanie gave Daddy a slip of paper with the gate code for their property on it, and the keys to the lake house, as she said, "Charlie, you know where the house is now. Take State Route 40 instead of Route 29. It's straighter and flatter, and you will be able to see if anyone is following you easier. There is a storage room on the lower level under the deck, so just store your belongings there. I'll be in touch."

She hugged us close, and we said our goodbyes. I climbed in next to Daddy and secured myself with the lab belt (an accessory Daddy added because the truck didn't originally come with safety belts) and waved to Stephanie as Daddy started the engine. We backed out of our driveway and drove North out of town.

Later, as we rumbled down the two-lane blacktop highway, I was enjoying myself because the roar of the engine and the vibration from the knobby tires was making me horny. After driving over a particularly rough section of road, we drove a cross a railroad crossing, and I came wetting my panties and the seat. A short time later I saw Daddy sniffing the air in the cab. When he looked at me he saw I was blushing. I smiled and said, "Sorry Daddy."

He just smiled and said, "I'm glad you're enjoying the ride, Sweetheart."

The whole time we were driving, Daddy kept checking his mirrors, and when we stopped in Bradford to get gas, he suggested that I should use the ladies room, so I did, took of my soaking wet panties, wrapped them in toilet paper, and put them in my purse. When I came out of the bathroom, Daddy wasn't in the truck.

I got in the passenger seat and waited patiently for him. When Daddy returned and climbed into the truck, I handed my soiled panties to him. He sniffed them, smiled, and put them in his pants pocket before he buckled his safety belt, started the truck, and drove out of town on an unmarked blacktop headed east. About a mile into the country, he pulled over to the side of the road and stopped.

We sat there for almost a half hour in complete silence. Daddy finally said, "I noticed that someone in an old former cop car had been following us for the last twenty miles. When we stopped for gas, the car continued north on 40. I stayed inside of the gas station for fifteen minutes to make sure they hadn't doubled back. When I didn't see them, I left town on this road. I stopped here to see if anyone one followed us, and it looks like no one did."

Daddy started the truck, drove about a mile, and turned left on another blacktop. He drove for another two hours, turning onto several different unmarked blacktop and gravel roads until we pulled up in front of the keypad operated gate to Stephanie's father's lake house.

After the gate opened, Daddy drove through it and waited for it to close and lock behind us before he drove through the woods to the house. When we got there, Daddy drove around to the side of the house, and backed the truck up to the side of the deck. When we got out of the truck, I saw that there was a set of double doors under the deck.

Daddy used one of the keys to unlock the padlock on the doors, and when he opened them, I could see what looked like the house's basement.

Daddy and I unloaded our suitcases and the old steamer trunk from the truck and placed them in the room under the deck. Then he closed and locked the door. We left the truck parked where it was, walked around the house, and went inside.

As soon as the door closed behind us, Daddy and I undressed and walked out onto the deck. Daddy turned on the hot tub, and as soon as it was ready, we climbed in.

After a while, I climbed on Daddy's lap, and when my hands found that his cock was hard, I aimed it at Kitty, and impaled her on him. It didn't take long before we both came, and as we basked in the afterglow we kissed passionately. After a while, we got out of the hot tub, Daddy turned it off, and we went indoors to find something to eat. When we got to the kitchen, we both saw that the light on the answering machine was blinking.

The display said that there were three messages waiting to be played. All of the messages were from Stephanie's office phone, so we played the first one that was time stamped about fifteen minutes after we left town, and it said, "Hi there, When I got back to the office I wondered about Mr. Koch's absence at our meeting today. I did some checking and found out that there has been a Federal Warrant for his arrest issued. I was unable to find out anything more."

The second message that had come in a half hour later said, "I just heard from my mechanic, and he found that your BMW has been tampered with. I will get a detailed report when he is finished."

The third message came in when we were fucking in the hot tub, said, "When I dropped your mother's clothes off at the mortuary, Mr. Stone told me that Father Brennan said they will be able to hold your mother's funeral on Friday at 11AM at the church and have a short visitation thirty minutes before the mass. It will be announced during all masses this weekend. If this is alright with you, there is no need to respond."

Daddy and I spent that week enjoying each other, and when we heard the telephone ring early Thursday morning as we were eating breakfast, the message we heard as she recorded it was, "Hi there, nothing but good news today. The US Border Patrol apprehended David Koch yesterday afternoon when he tried to cross the border in Douglas Arizona. He is currently in FBI custody. His mother is currently being held without bond, in the County jail charged with Criminal Malfeasance. Also, the MacArthur Holdings board has accepted our settlement agreement, and they want to meet with us Friday morning at 9AM, before Olivia's funeral and burial. There is a lot more and I will tell you when I see you tonight."

Daddy and I were soaking in the hot tub watching the sun set, when Stephanie walked onto the deck, already nude. She climbed in with us and told us the rest of her story.

The money that the teens who vandalized our home were paid with, was traced back to one of the bank accounts connected to Koch Property Services, and David Koch's fingerprints were found on the cash. The Koch's have been under investigation by the IRS and the FHA for the last three years for a scam involving multiple mortgages for several different homeowners on the same properties. At first it looked like Olivia was involved, because it appeared that her signatures were on the documents, but it turned out that her someone had forged them.

Daddy and I were both staring open mouthed, when Stephanie continued, "The final nail in the Koch family coffin was provided when they opened Mitchell Koch's safety deposit box. It seems he was much smarter than his wife gave him credit for. In addition to the financial documents that confirmed what the Feds already knew, there were dozens of photos of David and his mother, in flagrante delicto. There were photos of mother and son in bed together, as well as some with underage boys and girls."

Daddy and I looked at each other and I said, "Holly Shit!"

"Exactly," Stephanie said, and continued, "Naturally, the MacArthur board is anxious to settle with us, so we will not distract from them covering their collective asses by blaming the Koch's for this entire mess. I suspect that our meeting with them tomorrow morning will be brief and rewarding for us."

We got out of the hot tub, turned it off, and retired to the big round bed upstairs where we fucked each other in every position possible until we fell asleep.

We awoke the next morning, dressed in our Sunday best, and Stephanie drove us back to town. We walked into the same room as our previous meetings, but this time, we were sitting across from six of the remaining ten members of the MacArthur Holdings board (The Koch's were both in jail).

Stephanie's father's friend, Alfred Marx, addressed us, saying, "Mr. Madison, Ms. Madison, on behalf of the board, we would like to express our deepest sympathy for your loss. We also offer our sincere apologies for the way that you have been treated by the people who previously represented us. I know that no words can heal the hurt you must feel, so I will immediately get to the heart of the matter."

He then slid a folder across the table to Stephanie. She opened it and read the cover letter, and then the nine pages that followed, and said, calmly, "I believe that this will be acceptable, but may we wait to sign it until after Mrs. Madison's funeral and interment at Swan Lake, this afternoon?" When Mr. Marx agreed for the board, Stephanie added, "By the way, all of you are invited to attend the visitation, Mass, and gravesite services if you desire."

We left what we later found out was actually the MacArthur Holdings board room, and as we were driving to the Church, Stephanie said, "They are offering us everything we initially asked for and more. They are giving each of you a $2,000,000 annuity, and another $2,000,000 annuity for your children, Libby. They are buying you a house, paying all your moving expenses, and buying your house in town, which they will raze and sell the lot at auction. The only caveat is that you are required to sign a strict nondisclosure agreement, and if you say or write about this for twenty years, everything goes away. Can you live with those terms?"

Daddy and I looked at each other and at the same time, we said, "Yes."

It was 10:15 when we stopped in the parking lot of St. Bernard's Catholic Church. Once we were parked, Stephanie opened the folder and showed us the agreement that had been given to us to consider, she explained the terms and restrictions the board had presented us with. When she finished, I said, "Stephanie, this is all very logical, makes sense to me, and is something I would have agreed to. Why weren't we offered something like this by the Koch's?"

Stephanie smiled and said, "I can't answer for the Koch's. I can only guess that their greed and need for self-preservation clouded their judgement and they misjudged how stubborn we were."

I took the folder with me and we went into the church where Father Wellman, the associate Pastor, met us at the door.

He led us to the rear of the Sanctuary where Wayne Stone had just brought Mother into the church. When we walked over to the casket, Mr. Stone opened it and I was surprised how beautiful she looked. All the anger and resentment that had welled up inside of me disappeared as I looked at the peaceful way she seemed to be sleeping. When Daddy touched her hands and kissed her on her cheek, I wanted to cry, because I knew then that he still loved her even after all she had done to us.

Then Daddy whispered to Mr. Stone, and he closed the casket. Soon flowers were brought in and arranged on either side of Mother's casket, and a few minutes later, people started filing into the Church.

As we walked into the church earlier, we had seen the sign the Associate Pastor had posted earlier that said:

'Today's 11 o'clock Mass will be a Funeral Mass for our beloved parishioner Olivia Madison. There will be a reception in the lobby where parishioners, and friends may pay their respect to her family.'

For the next twenty minutes, Daddy and I greeted and chatted with a few dozen people, four members of the MacArthur board, including Albert Marx, and of course, Stephanie's father. We knew some of them, and all expressed their sympathy for our loss.

At five minutes to Eleven, the priest led us into the sanctuary and seated us in the front pew. Mr. Stone and his Son brought the coffin with a bouquet of flowers on top of it into the sanctuary and placed it in front of the altar.

I don't remember much of what happened for the rest of the Mass, because I believe I was in shock. It finally became clear to me that I would never see my mother's face or hear her voice again. When we finally filed out of the Church, following six strangers who carried the casket, Daddy and I were ushered into a black limousine, and driven to Swan Lake Memorial Gardens for the gravesite service.

Again, I don't remember much more than seeing Mother's casket lowered into the ground, and throwing a handful of dirt into the hole, on top of the casket.

As Stephanie was driving Daddy and I back into town, I remember thinking, 'Daddy is right about this funeral shit. When my time comes, I want to be cremated and have my ashes scattered into the Pacific Ocean.'

By the time we parked in in the municipal parking lot downtown, I had regained my composure and was ready to face the MacArthur Board members. When we walked into the room, we were greeted cordially by the four members that attended the funeral Mass.

When we all sat down at the table, Mr. Marx asked us if we understood their offer and if we had had any questions about any of the language contained in it.

Daddy told Mr. Marx that we had all read the entire agreement and were happy with the terms. He and I then signed the five copies that were in front of us (one each for us, Stephanie, MacArthur Holdings, the Tazwell County Clerk, and the IRS). We all shook hands and after we left the office building, Stephanie aske us if there was anything left at our old house that we wanted.

Daddy said that he would like to have his big rolling toolbox and his tools from the garage, but that was all. Stephanie said she would take care of that for us. As she was driving us to the automobile repair shop, she told us, "I'm having a shipping container delivered to the Lake House Monday, and your tools will already be inside it. After it arrives, I would like you to load the rest of your belongings into it and pack them carefully because after you leave, we will have it shipped to a long-term storage facility in the Portland metro area along with your vehicles."

Then she said, "Be sure to pack enough clothes for a week, because on Wednesday, I will pick you up and drive you to the Chicago's Midway Airport, where you will board a plane and fly non-stop to Portland, Oregon. There will be a rental car waiting for you at the Portland Airport, so you can drive to the extended stay hotel in Canon Beach, Oregon where I made your reservations. From there, you can start your search for your new home. Once you are settled, I will arrange to have the container and your vehicles delivered to your new home, and then you can return the rental car."

When Daddy asked Stephanie about how our finances were being handled, she handed him an envelope and answered, "here is $1,000 in traveler's checks, and we are in the process of setting up an account for you with Wells Fargo Bank in Portland. When you arrive, all you will have to do is visit any of the branches in the Metro Portland area, and identify yourself with your Illinois Driver's license and Social Security Card, and they will set you up with a checking account, savings account, and two debit cards. By the way, within 30 days of arriving in Oregon, you must visit the DMV and change your Driver's license and vehicle license plates and vehicle titles, so they will reflect your new address. You may need to show your birth certificates for that."

Daddy replied, I have our important papers in the lockbox with Olivia's good jewelry, and our wedding rings. I don't have the license and title papers for the BMW, because they were registered to the realty company."

Stephanie said, "No problem, we will take care of that detail and leave the paperwork in the car's glovebox when we ship it to you."

When we arrived at the shop, I saw that the sign said, "Kauth & Mayeur, European Automotive Specialists. We walked into the office, and Brian, the owner, said hello to Stephanie, and she told him that Daddy was the owner of the BMW she had brought to him.

Daddy and Brian had a long conversation, most of which made no sense to me. It was mostly about sensors and wiring harnesses, and part way through Daddy told Brian that the car had been Mother's, and that he preferred much simpler vehicles that were easier to maintain. When Brian asked Daddy what he drove, He told the young man about his 1961 Dodge Power Wagon, and how he had replaced the old flathead 6cyl engine and 3speed stick with a 392ci Hemi V8 with a Holley 4bbl and a Borg Warner T10 4Speed married it to the 4X4 transfer case. Then he told Brian how he had upgraded the brakes and added a Hydrovac power booster.

Brian seemed to be duly impressed and said, "I've seen that monster around town, and always wondered what it had under the hood. It sounds awesome." The Brian showed Daddy a pile of parts and explained what he had found on the BMW, and how dangerous it would have been if we had attempted to drive in more than a few blocks.

Finally, he said, "I only had to replace the parts they ruined by tampering with them, but I had to splice a lot of wires and repair the hydraulic and pneumatic lines they cut. Whomever did this botched job was trying to really hurt you and must have hated your family a lot."

Daddy said, "This was my wife's car and we just buried her today, she was one of the people who died on that head-on crash out on 150 a week and a half ago."

Brian shook is head and, "Sorry, man."

Stephanie wrote Brian a check, thanked him for his help, and Brian said, "The keys are in it," and pointed to the rear parking lot.

When Daddy unlocked Mother's car, and opened the doors, I stuck my head inside, and only smelled stale air. Mother's smell was completely gone! I started to cry but stopped when all the cruel things she had ever said to me came rushing back, and I snapped out of my funk. I got in the passenger seat and felt completely calm and serene for the first time since I went through puberty.

Daddy got in the car, closed the door, started the engine, and we drove North out of town. Forty-five minutes later, we drove through the automatic gate at the Jones family's lakefront property in Northern Putnam County. Daddy parked the car next to his truck, and we went inside the house.

As soon as the door shut behind us, Daddy and I undressed and made our way to the hot tub. We just sat and relaxed for a while, and then I climbed on Daddy's lap. His cock was soft, and Kitty was not aroused. We looked at each other and kissed tenderly. There were no wanton passionate feelings, we were just two people in love.

Finally, I said, "Daddy, I love you more than ever. Mother is gone and can no longer hurt us. We don't need sex to prove our love. We are a family and we are going to have a son."

Daddy looked deep into my eyes and said, "I feel the same way my Darling. I thought I was in love with your mother, but now I know that I wasn't, and she was not truly in love with me. The only good thing she did was to give birth to you, and now we have each other. I have lived for more than eighteen years without love. I just realized it when we started driving up here and the car no longer smelled like your mother. It was like a giant weight has been lifted off me and I feel alive for the first time since I was your age."

We kissed again, and when I felt Daddy's cock start to get hard, my Kitty got excited and wanted to feel him inside of her. As I rubbed Kitty on Daddy's cock, he got harder, so I raised up, aimed him at Kitty, and eased her down onto him. We started kissing more passionately, and I felt him growing larger inside me.