Elizabeth, Happy at Last Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

We broke our embrace, and Daddy started mauling my big boobies. Then he took them into his mouth one at a time and sucked on them like he was trying to nurse. We kissed again, and started to move against each other, making love more tenderly than we ever had since our first time on my birthday, barely three months before. This time it was not frantic or violent, but gentle and loving, and built slowly to a thundering crescendo that ended with a simultaneous orgasm unlike any we had experienced before.

When we caught our breath, some time later, I asked, "Daddy, that was the most wonderful thing I have ever felt. What did we just do?"

Daddy started to cry and said, "Sweetheart, we just made love. Before I married your mother, I had been with three other women and to be honest with you, she wasn't as good in the sack as the women I had before her. This was the first time in my life that making love has felt this good."

I answered, "Daddy, I feel the same way. Do you think we are really in love?"

As he lifted me off himself, I felt his softening cock slip out of me, as he said, "I believe that we are sweetheart. Right now, I feel more satisfied than I have ever been after sex with anyone else in my life. Every time your mother and I had sex, I always felt that something was missing when we finished. It was like she was holding some part of herself back while I gave her everything I had. Just now I experienced a fulfilment I have been missing all my life."

We kissed sweetly and just lay in the euphoria we were both feeling and cuddled until we were both feeling waterlogged. We climbed out of the hot tub and dried ourselves with towels that were in the cabinet just inside the door to the house.

We decided to eat the leftovers in the refrigerator and when we were finished, we retired to the big round bed upstairs and fell asleep cuddling in each other's arms.

I slept through the night more soundly than ever before in my life, and when I awoke, Saturday morning, I saw Daddy smiling at me. Finally, he said, "Sweetheart, you are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in my life," and kissed me sweetly.

I kissed rolled on top of his warm body and kissed him again. I started rubbing Kitty on his now hard cock for a few moments and finally sliding Kitty on him until she enveloped his cock completely. We kissed, and I started moving myself so that he was touching me in every place I wanted to be touched. We lost track of time and it felt like Daddy was touching my soul with his cock.

When I felt him swell inside of Kitty, she started to spasm, and we both came together. We both lay in each other's arms, not moving until I felt him shrink and start to slide out of me.

Next, we showered, and ate breakfast without saying a word aloud. It was like we could communicate without saying a word and knew each other's thoughts. When we finished eating, Daddy suggested that we get dressed and take a walk around property. I agreed, and after we dressed, we went outside and walked around the lake we had skinny dipped in the previous week. As we walked we saw frogs jumping on lily pads, birds singing, and fish jumping. We saw bunny rabbits running through the tall grass, squirrels, and chipmunks running through the trees, and even a mother red fox with her two young kits. We saw the tracks of deer and raccoons, and some other's I didn't recognize.

At the opposite side of the lake from the house, we took our clothes off and made love in the grass under a big oak tree just like Stephen King's character Andy Duefresne from his novella, 'Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption' did with his wife before she was murdered. Afterward, we saw the clouds start to darken, so we got redressed and walked back to the house.

As we were walking up the steps to the deck, it started to sprinkle, so we rushed into the house and stripped off our clothes. Then we went back outside and danced like little children as the rain came down and soaked us. When we saw lightning strike a dead tree across the lake, we went back inside and watched the storm as we dried each other and kissed as we cuddled on the couch that faced the sliding glass doors that led to the deck.

Our stomachs started growling, so we ate dinner, and retired to the big round bed upstairs. We made love again and fell asleep in each other's arms. Sunday morning, we decided to take another walk after breakfast, only this time we only put on our socks and shoes. We stopped several times along the way and made love, and when we got back to the house, we ate lunch and got dressed.

We got our suitcases from the storage room and went through them deciding which clothes we were going to wear on out trip, and which ones we were going to pack to wear after we arrived there. When we were done sorting, we packed our 'long term' clothes into the five large suitcases and packed our 'traveling' clothes into our two smaller suitcases.

After we ate dinner, we undressed and went to bed and made love again before falling asleep. We knew there was going to be a shipping container delivered the next morning, so when we awoke Monday, we showered together, and dressed before we ate breakfast.

Daddy and I were gazing into each other's eyes when the sound of someone knocking on the door startled us out of our reverie. When Daddy opened the door, a large man with a clipboard was standing on the stoop and said, "Hi Charlie, when I saw the name I thought it was you, but I didn't realize you had moved."

Daddy smiled and said, "Come on in, Eldon. Then he said to me, "Sweetheart, this is Eldon Howard, he used to drive a dump truck for Heinz Construction." Then he said, Eldon, "this is my daughter Libby, you remember her, don't you?"

Eldon nodded, and followed us into the kitchen, and after Daddy poured him a cup of coffee, the large man said, "I was sorry to hear about the missus, are you all right?"

Daddy said, "We're doing much better Eldon. I put in for early retirement, the insurance settlement was generous, and my lawyers are letting us stay here at their place while we arrange to move out West somewhere. I assume you are here to deliver the container for our belongings, so I'll sign your paperwork."

The big man kept staring at me as Daddy signed the delivery receipt, and when he finally recognized me, finally said, "Wow, you have really grown since the last time I saw you. You were just a little thing then, and you're all grown up now. If you don't mind me saying, you are much more beautiful than your mother was."

I smiled and said, "Thank you mister, I appreciate the compliment."

When Eldon finished his coffee, he asked, "Charlie, where do you want me to drop the unit?"

Daddy answered, "If you can drop it around the side next to the car and truck. The transporter will be coming for the vehicles later in the week after we've left."

Eldon stood up and hugged my dad as he said, "That'll be fine with me. I've got orders to pick the box up the day after tomorrow and deliver it to the P & PU Intermodal yard in E. Peoria. It's been nice seeing you again, old buddy. Make sure you take good care of this beautiful lady, I hope to see you again someday."

He stepped out the door, and I listened to the sounds of the diesel truck start and maneuver around the side of the house. Next, I heard the winch operating, and the sound of the container sliding down and the thud when it hit the ground. Then I heard the truck driving away, and daddy said, "OK Sweetheart, we've got some work to do.

Daddy grabbed the keys, we went outside, and walked around to the side of the house. The driver had 'parked' the container perfectly parallel with Daddy's truck and Mother's car at the same distance between it and Daddy's truck as it was parked from Mother's car. When he unlocked the padlock, and swung open the doors, I could see that the front half of the unit was filled with Daddy's tool chests, table saw, radial arm saw, floor jack, jack stands, engine lifting rig, several boxes of miscellaneous parts, and an extra set of off road tires for Daddy's truck.

Then I helped Daddy bring the old steamer trunk from the storage room into the house, and we started going through what we had put in it. We decided that there was nothing in it that we wanted to discard, so we repacked the clothes it, along with the electronics and miscellaneous items we had brought from our old house.

Finally, Daddy opened the lockbox, and removed the important papers from it. He put them in an old briefcase he told me had belonged to his father, closed and locked the lockbox, and put it along with Mother's jewelry in the steamer trunk. Then I helped Daddy carry the old steamer trunk out to the container.

After daddy and I carried the five suitcases out to the container, we realized there was still some room for some other things in the unit. When Daddy opened the trunk of Mother's car, we found four cardboard storage boxes full of papers. Daddy grabbed the first one and told me to help him with them. When we had all six boxes loaded into the container, there was very little space left, and Daddy spent about twenty minutes rearranging everything so that the load would not shift, and damage anything during its trip across the country by rail.

It was about 2 PM, when Daddy closed and locked the storage room door, locked the truck and car doors, and replaced the padlock on the container, locking it and putting that key on the key ring that now held our keys. We went back into the house, ate lunch, undressed, and went to the hot tub unwind.

As we were relaxing, I said, "Daddy, when we get to Oregon, can we have one of these hot tubs? I really like the way it makes me feel and making love in this one is so much fun."

Daddy replied, "That sounds like an excellent idea Sweetheart. I would like to find a house on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean on a small piece of property that has a small secluded beach, so we can swim nude in the ocean. Adding a hot tub would be as simple as putting it on the deck of that house they did with like this one."

Daddy then described his dream house, and as he talked, I could visualize it in my mind. I would remember this vision, a week later when we were house hunting with our realtor along the coast of Tillamook County, Oregon. We were both hungry, so we decided to eat something before retiring for the night.

As I was making a salad from the bits of cooked meat, vegetables and lettuce that were left in the refrigerator, the telephone rung. Daddy looked at the caller ID and saw it was Stephanie calling. He picked up the phone and said, "Hello Stephanie."

He listened for a while and said, "Yes, we have everything packed in the container. It's all locked and ready to be picked up."

Daddy listened a bit longer and said, "Yes, we could be ready to leave tomorrow. See you then."

When Daddy hung up the phone, he said, "Sweetheart, Stephanie was able to make arrangements for us to fly out to Portland tomorrow instead of Wednesday."

I smiled and said, "That's a good thing Daddy, because we are almost out of food here."

Daddy looked at me concerned and asked, "Do we have anything for breakfast?"

I answered him, "Not much, but you can drink from Kitty while I suck your cock."

We ate what I had prepared and decided to retire for the evening early. We made love and fell asleep together as was becoming our fashion. Some time in the middle of the night, I dreamed that someone was licking Kitty. At first, I thought it was Daddy that was pleasuring me, but I soon realized that the tongue that was licking me and the fingers that were rubbing my G-spot were much too small. When I opened my eyes, I saw something moving under the covers. When I threw them back, I saw a mass of dark curly hair, and when the head raised up, I saw Stephanie's beautiful brown eyes looking at me as she dined on Kitty.

When she saw me smile, Stephanie climbed up my body and kissed me passionately. When she stuck her tongue into my mouth, I tasted Kitty and kissed her back. When we broke her embrace I whispered, "What are you doing here in the middle of the night? Daddy said you weren't going to be here till morning."

She grinned and said, "It is morning, it's three o'clock."

Then she said, "I decided to come up here early because I was able to get you an earlier flight to PDX. You're flying out of St. Louis at 10 AM this morning instead of Chicago at 3PM Wednesday. We need to be on the road around 6AM to make it there on time, so I decided to come up early, so we could play."

We got into a sixty-nine and ate each other until Daddy woke up when we came. I felt the bed move and saw Daddy's cock ram into Stephanie's pussy in front of my face. I started sucking on daddy's balls as he fucked Stephanie, and when I could feel Daddy's balls emptying into Stephanie, she came, screaming at the top of her lungs.

As we were all laying in a pool of sweat, Daddy said, "Thanks for the wakeup call Stephanie."

When she stopped panting, Stephanie said, "I figured you were out of food, so I came up early. That way we could get an early start and stop for breakfast in Springfield on our way to St. Louis. We 'played' for another hour before we showered together, got dressed, and loaded our things into Stephanie's Toyota.

At 5AM, we left the house by the lake, and two hours later, we pulled up in front of Parker's Diner on the south side of Springfield, IL. We all had the Deluxe Country Breakfast (Eggs, Sausage patties, Sausage Gravy on homemade biscuits, country style potatoes, orange juice and coffee). It all tasted so good that I ate more food than I had ever eaten for breakfast in my life. Stephanie and I ate most of our meals but none of it went to waste because Daddy ate all of what Stephanie and I didn't.

Stephanie was too stuffed to drive so Daddy drove us the rest of the way to the airport. When we pulled into the short-term parking lot of St. Louis's Lambert Field airport, it was just before 10AM. Daddy had to wake Stephanie and I up because our full stomachs had lulled us to sleep.

We had forty-five minutes to get our tickets, check our luggage, and catch our flight. Keep in mind, this was three years before the 911 world security, so this was more than plenty of time. Without security portals and x-ray machines, Stephanie was able to accompany us all the way to the gate.

We hugged and kissed each other goodbye, before Daddy walked onto the plane holding my hand with his big calloused left hand, and the old briefcase with our whole life in it with his right. On September 22, 1988, the rest of my life began.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers